Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now (15193 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / Is Masturbating Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
makeitijn:
Romance section is full of lies

that is why we need lies to against them !

being a lie yourself, and you will be inpregnable to any lie.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
makeitijn:
believe anything here and you can believe your mother is Aman

that is the fun of Internet.

being anonymous, being gay (gay has 2 meanings, refer to dictionary if you dont know), being a lie or truth, that is the quintessence of internet.

WHO DOES NOT WANT A MASK ON HIS/HER FACE ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by BluntBoy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

i will write some stories , such like these :

1) in a dark room, i remembered i put my phone near my head, when sleeping, and i tried to fetch it, but i touched something sticky and clammy, instead.

2)when i was defecating in the squat toilet, i was suddenly dragged by a forcible hand , which was not of a human being, or least , not a mortal one, and my whole body was DRAGGED into that shithole.

3) i was staying at night in a shabby guesthouse. i found a hand stretching out under my bed.

Mmm... interesting.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

i am a white, at least non-black person.

i am smart to extreme, or i should say my biggest enemy is my intelligence.

i love black people, not just for their dicks. i love living in Africa , north africa not included.

i want my name or pen-name remembered , no matter by some vulgar but genius books or some market-catering shallow but welcomed books.

the crux is , what sort of story i shall write ? i know everything about human beings.

shall i pretend to be a white man, writing a book about how he seducing a black girl and being redeemed by his repentance ?!

what a disgusting and mundane story !! but normal readers love this sort of stories. sad !

You sound clinically insane

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

that is why black people only need to decide whether they were created for the fun of white women, or for some other uncertain reasons more inferior.

they dont need fine food to support their tiny brains , to consider anything more than this, if they really bother themselves to consider anything.

i know you are hungry, being a black man. but that is another myth. what if you are well-fed ? you will be more robust and growing a much bigger dick ?

You are trying too hard to sound obscene but you mostly come off as very unintelligent and hungry . grin

Intelligence isn't by skin color and also being albino doesn't make you white

You are obviously not educated beyond junior high hence the very limited grammar scope especially in China I heard the over population makes you guys suffer all sorts of infrastructure issues grin

Also being a Chinese albino doesn't make you white
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

if i have no food in my tummy, how can i have mood and time to write such long and "nonsensical" stuff , in such intricate and correct english ?

You are a mentally deranged inbred chinese albino

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by dazzlingd(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:
although i am the director of a big factory, i have to share my room with one of the colleagues, due to the paucity of the accomodation.

this is quite inhumane, i have to admit . it is hard to find a place to do the self-relief.

i can see her quilt moving in that part. she is using her hand doing something under the quilt. i am so embarrased. i can not just bolt and escape.

somehow, i can hear her moaning, oh, my ! i dont like anything about women. i like big black dicks. it is highly possible that she , right now, is fancying big dicks too, probably black ones too. so GROSS!

i want to possess BBC to myself only, i dont want to imagine that , other white women being fond of what i am fond of.

Are u bobrisky?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
A gay gay under a female Monika.. Not knew anyway.. Lemme pass
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by daewoorazer(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
ugandalady:

i am a white, at least non-black person.

i am smart to extreme, or i should say my biggest enemy is my intelligence.

i love black people, not just for their dicks. i love living in Africa , north africa not included.

i want my name or pen-name remembered , no matter by some vulgar but genius books or some market-catering shallow but welcomed books.

the crux is , what sort of story i shall write ? i know everything about human beings.

shall i pretend to be a white man, writing a book about how he seducing a black girl and being redeemed by his repentance ?!

what a disgusting and mundane story !! but normal readers love this sort of stories. sad !

You have the color of a pig....does it also mean pigs are whites? Dirty little animal

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

i am greatly disappointed ! you mistake me for a person less famous than whywhyogun ! how can this be possible ?!

i can not even match that legendary whywhyogun ?! is she/he that GREAT that nobody can even match his/her heels ?
are you not whywhyogun? What's wrong with you. You are acting all crazy, no offense.

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

You sound clinically insane

that is why you are so inferior, and dont blame me that the only connection, if any, exists between black and white , is sex.

as to mind blowing philosophy or literature, you dont even catch the meaning of the concept.

SO, dont blame us , white people , for containing you guys to be sex beasts.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

You are trying too hard to sound obscene but you mostly come off as very unintelligent and hungry . grin

You are obviously not educated beyond junior high hence the very limited grammar scope especially in China I heard the over population makes you guys suffer all sorts of infrastructure issues grin

you mean, it needs high intelligence to pass for being obscene?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

the crannial volume of black race can not support them to express any meaning in a paragraph with more than 3 long sentences, without making any funny grammatical errors or total confusion due to lacking of logic.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Lordlestat:

You are a mentally deranged inbred chinese albino

i have never visited china in my life time. i heard that, you guys make them the master status the Brits used to have.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2018
dazzlingd:

Are u bobrisky?

who is that guy?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:12am On Jul 09, 2018
HenryDion:
A gay gay under a female Monika.. Not knew anyway.. Lemme pass

because i hint that i m a gay? that may be one of my masks.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:13am On Jul 09, 2018
daewoorazer:

You have the color of a pig....does it also mean pigs are whites? Dirty little animal

better than you , same color as the shiet

even pigs possess higher IQ than sub human
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Asowari:
are you not whywhyogun? What's wrong with you. You are acting all crazy, no offense.

oh, that giant black dick made me lose my mind
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Chevrolet076(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

the only language i can understand is english, the genuine one, unless you wish to hide something ulterior to me.
omo ale jati jati.... egbo oro buruku lenu eye

1 Like

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

i have never visited china in my life time. i heard that, you guys make them the master status the Brits used to have.

You are Chinese , a short fat Chinese albino grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=ugandalady post=69205306]

the crannial volume of black race can not support them to express any meaning in a paragraph with more than 3 long sentences, without making any funny grammatical errors or total confusion due to lacking of logic.[/quote
You are trying so hard to sound derogatory against blacks when infact you are not white, you are a short Chinese albino grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

you mean, it needs high intelligence to pass for being obscene?

You mean that was all you picked from this ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2018
ugandalady:

that is why you are so inferior, and dont blame me that the only connection, if any, exists between black and white , is sex.

as to mind blowing philosophy or literature, you dont even catch the meaning of the concept.

SO, dont blame us , white people , for containing you guys to be sex beasts.

You Chinese / Indian people are always claiming to be white why?

Why do you feel so inferior that you ascribe superiority to the color of skin grin

You need to start learning how to be proud of your Asian origins
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by shox(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Make we no lie angry angry, nairaland Don cast embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by okwabayi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's still a matter of wonder how this guy doesn't catch bans.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Vyntra(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
A frustrated naija guy is behind that moniker
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2018
okwabayi:
It's still a matter of wonder how this guy doesn't catch bans.

i am one of the moderators.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

You are Chinese , a short fat Chinese albino grin

i am a white lady, tall , slim, blondish.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

Why do you feel so inferior that you ascribe superiority to the color of skin grin

i dont care the shiet of any chinese, because i am not one of them.

i feel totally confused, by your logic and presumption.

you are hitting empty air, and suit yourself, whatever.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=Lordlestat post=69213730][/quote]

a short Chinese albino?!

that precious sweet meat ? i love that sort of inferior men. we, white ladies, love all sorts of inferiors , such as a mor.on gorilla with a long schlong, or a fat old chinese .
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

i doubt my Earth origin ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves? / Popular Pastor FB Account Gets Hacked, Sexcapedes With Married Women Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.