Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Did You Learn From Acrimony? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? (9656 Views)

Acrimony:what Did You Learn In The Movie. Let's Share Our Views And Learn From / The Movie 'acrimony / After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 09, 2018
Finally watched Acrimony and this movie has really taught me something deep..May God give us a discerning spirit,when to leave and when to stay and may anger not destroy things that we should be enjoying after a long time of patience.. She took the right step at the wrong time .

I just don't know who to blame, lol.

Money really isn't everything sometimes.

Some people can be very confusing, bitter and greedy though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by zicoraads: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Who else? It's the guy of course. He planted that seed of doubt when he first made out with that girl in the trailer. Before then, she trusted him completely.

And he didn't give her much to go on with tbh. She gave everything and she tried to have endured that much suffering, even after giving everything financially. Very few ladies can wait that long for a man. It's really sad that things went south when the lines were finally falling into place.

But, the man was at fault all day long.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by faithy314(f): 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Link for movie download pls
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by akinyemi0103(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
wait, lemme goan dwload it grin grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by IamPlato(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2018

Clearly That Guy Is A Wicked Animal... I Wish She Killed Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Oluwaesko(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2018
so emotional film, one has to be wise.
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol. It was not the fault of any of them, if you ask me.
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by luminouz(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
Y'all up there should take a chill pill....

I like the movie but I think most if not all the girls I showed went emotional n judgemental on the guy. I blame the 2 of them...

Here is why:

The girl is way too passionate...extreme love followed by extreme craziness....she didn't even try to listen to whatever d guy tried to tell her when she saw the other girl's purse, and coupled with the hate-filled whisperings of her sisters,she went overboard and dumped him,he begged n still begged at the divorce proceedings but she never listened.she moved on,fvvked that little diick guy and she even told the guy when he came to seeher at work that NOTHING would make them get back together. So she literally closed the chapter on their marriage. I was surprised when she went mad after the guy made it...He even gave her 10M n bought her mum's house back.....my question is this.....will she be so passionate n disturbed if she saw the guy with that other girl BUT still broke Will she have been so vindictive if he never MADE it in life

The guy is the laziest morafvcker I've ever seen!!! Doesn't work to support d babe for 18 years and never living up to his manly responsibilities is so fvvked up..wakanda man is that
Then he didn't stop to adequately explain what the purse was doing in his truck before rushing off to meet Prescott.Much of the rage in his wife would have been assuaded if he explained she was his link to Prescott. Waiting after the meeting to explain made it sound dumb n fake. After being thrown out,he never called for 3 months to check on his wife and beg again.....he begged at d divorce court but it was a little late then.... Then,there is this...how long did he stay with Diana before he made it?? A month...2 or 5 If it's very short,it would come off as suspicious to his real wife...but then I don't blame him too much cuz he was SO down n Diana was the only woman who believed,consoled and supported him at his MOST fvcked up moment!! He owed his breakthrough to her and she loved him so he accepted her even though he still LOVED his ex wife.

MY VERDICT!!

They both made the wrong turns at the wrong time!
Gayle made an invention he enjoyed for a while..he died leaving a son behind!!
Now Diana will inherit the fortune and a baby too...she is the clear winner in the movie!
Melinda died without gaining anything but a lopsided revenge!!

Modified:
I'm not lazy and I hate very passionate/obsessed women...they are psychologically n emotionally fvcked up...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
zicoraads:
Who else? It's the guy of course. He planted that seed of doubt when he first made out with that girl in the trailer. Before then, she trusted him completely.

And he didn't give her much to go on with tbh. She gave everything and she tried to have endured that much suffering, even after giving everything financially. Very few ladies can wait that long for a man. It's really sad that things went south when the lines were finally falling into place.

But, the man was at fault all day long.

You really can't blame anyone.
She sacrificed much for him, yes but she later gave up on him. Have you forgotten that he begged her not to divorce him but she didn't agree.
After she kicked him out and he went back to his former wife he started realizing his dreams.

He lived the life he's supposed to live with mel with the other one Diana.. That really hurt mel.

He gave her $10m and purchased her mom's house back for her.. Isn't that enough? She should fvcking move on.

If he didn't make it later, I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted him back.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Acrimony is one interesting movie. At first you'd hate Robert based on the illustrations. Later on, you'd hate Melinda's sisters. At the end of the movie, you'll get upset and direct all your hatred on Melinda.

I watched the movie thrice and still can't figure out who to blame.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
faithy314:
Link for movie download pls

Ask these guys below for the link

Mariinee:
Lol. It was not the fault of any of them, if you ask me.
Oluwaesko:
so emotional film, one has to be wise.
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Clearly That Guy Is A Wicked Animal... I Wish She Killed Him

Really?
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Where can I watch this movie online please?
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:

Watch what? So that you'll stop helping your partner?
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Watch what? So that you'll stop helping your partner?
do you have the link?
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:

^^^LOOOOKAT this cheap skate church rat from enugu...so all u want is free free free. ..can't u pay?....u no wot..from today on..i will post u £3 cash pocket moiney every month....THANK ME LATER!!! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

^^^LOOOOKAT this cheap skate church rat from enugu...so all u want is free free free. ..can't u pay?....u no wot..from today on..i will post u £3 cash pocket moiney every month....THANK ME LATER!!! angry

How old are you?
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
do you have the link?

...be nice to me an i will begin my woman to borrow up some nyansh!! wink

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by iamJ(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Women should learn to be patient and give a guy benefit of doubt, because he did something once doesn't mean that he will do it again

And men shouldn't be lazy, because she has a little money doesn't mean that you shouldn't work

But to be honest, the man may have his issues but she was pained that she was impatient and lost at the last minute, I knew that she would die, it's too hard to bear that kind of torment, seeing someone else take your dream at the last minute, especially when it's the girl he cheated on you with in the past, too much to swallow I swear, girls this movie is a good example that your sisters are not always right

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

can you even afford the 3 pounds, you this cow. Get out of my mentions!
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

How old are you?

.again? ...but why are u homebase people all ways asking me for moiney. ...bro.u need moiney? undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by iamJ(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hanseel1:
Acrimony is one interesting movie. At first you'd hate Robert based on the illustrations. Later on, you'd hate Melinda's sisters. At the end of the movie, you'll get upset and direct all your hatred on Melinda.

Melinda did herself and caused all her problems

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
iamJ:
Melinda did herself and caused all her problems

You're right. If Robert didn't make it later, I'm sure she wouldn't have wanted him back.

This only shows that many women are in relationships and marriages today because of what the men have to offer and immediately they stop offering those things, the marriage will hit the brick.

5 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
can you even afford the 3 pounds, you this cow. Get out of my mentions!

..u was juss begging for free link (read yor ladstupid post) & moiney. U no i no u want moiney. ..ask nicely & I will give u £4.. I promise! ! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by IamPlato(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

The Lady Was Foolish And Confused
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

..u was juss begging for free link (read yor ladstupid post) & moiney. U no i no u want moiney. ..ask nicely & I will give u £4.. I promise! ! wink
don’t let me curse you, cow. What happened to your 28k Range Rover, it’s 4 pound u wanna give me. Vamoose weirdo.
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
don’t let me curse you, cow. What happened to your 28k Range Rover, it’s 4 pound u wanna give me. Vamoose weirdo.

..apologiesfor exposing u has a gold digger. ..ok..insted of giving u £4 u wanted ..I will double it & give u interest.. I will pay u £10 cash! .. THANK ME LATER!! wink

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

..apologiesfor exposing u has a gold digger. ..ok..insted of giving u £4 u wanted ..I will double it & give u interest.. I will pay u £10 cash! .. THANK ME LATER!! wink
you are a complete disgrace.
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Iamgrey5(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by MrCork: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Saff:
you are a complete disgrace.

..STOP DERAILINGTHE THREAD PLEASE. ..STOP..LADIES DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT..STOP DERAILING THE THREAD....STOP!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Acrimony? by Saff(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
MrCork:

..STOP DERAILINGTHE THREAD PLEASE. ..STOP..LADIES DO NOT ACT LIKE THAT..STOP DERAILING THE THREAD....STOP!!! undecided
byee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box.... / Sex Without Emotions. Is It Possible? / Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.