Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? (3375 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by angolag(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2007
I am desperatly in need of a girl i can love and a girl who will understand.Just meet this girl for the first time in school,not knowing fully well how to approach her,I went straight asking her about some educational stuff and thereafter collected her number.Please can any one advise me if its ideal to ask a girl out through a phone chat.i will be slo glad to have your advises.
Re: Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2007
guy! u no fit!

its beta u tell her on a phone dat u wanto tell her smtin! jus tell her to meet u in d park or smwer! and tell! shikena!!! if she no gree! no beg, jus take am lik dat
Re: Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by ugodaniel(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2007
You have to go easy, the way you started is quite commendable!

Dont ever rush it and dont delay eitiher am i contradicting myself

Keep on talking about school and everyday stuff. Get her to become close to you.

You'll see that in no time, you guys will officially become bf and gf without you even going thru some silly toasting stages grin
Re: Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by woleprof(m): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2007
Ugo dan is right.

Get closer to her trough her area of interest until u re part of her. U can even take her out for dinner depending on your pocket never try to impress her. Then look for the best opportunity to ask her hand out,

Its that simple wink
Re: Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by ima1(f): 5:09am On Mar 27, 2007
ya it is fine, you will be fine i got asked out over the phone, but take it easy or better yet playfully let her know u want to go out with her over the phone
Re: Ask A Girl Out Through Phone Chat,how Ideal Is It? by luwala(f): 6:07am On Mar 27, 2007
Dnt ask er out on d fone oh! insted mit her somwer do somtin nice nd romantic but dnt try to impres ha.my 2 cents.goo luk

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Who Is Your Nairaland Bf/gf / Recipe: How To Make Love. / Working Class Lady Without A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.