Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How Long? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long? (4741 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long? by delagasky(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
adaybola:

@delagasky, who are yu pls
@Chamotex and Igbogirl, you guys are soo rite! I can't sit my backside home waiting on him to come knocking my door!
@femmy, you are also rite, just that atimes "we have to make our own destiny" and that's what am gonna do.

Tanks y'all.

hey mami, u may/may not have seen/noticed me, but i see u around, ur office is on the second flr innit?
i generally gbadun u, but im not the benbella type, so i just allow u pass all the time cry ( u only get luck say i am taken!! grin grin)
Re: How Long? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2010
chamotex:

Say wetin happen?
Na ghost she wan marry?

Why dont you add hospitals and warfronts?
Lmao
Kamoru @ his finest
Area boy u don kolo ooo , grin grin grin grin grin

@post
mami u cute and all
but like d human beings on this thread wit correct brain ave said
go and mix wiv people , socialize a bit more den some gud mite come offf it
but plsss dont bring out d desperado cards cus dat my chase ur potentials away
wish u luck and pray u get ur heart desires kiss
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2010
@delagasky, u r funny!! seems to me u like being mysterious. Well, now i know you know me but i don't know you. No worries, hope i get to know who you are sometime soon. Do me a favour, don't smile anytime you see me walk by cos i might start thinking every guy with a smile on his face is delagasky!
Re: How Long? by delagasky(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^i may not be able to help out there, i cant help, i usually smile whenever i see u, its a reflex action only u get to bring out in me grin grin and if there are plenty guys like me?? how lucky can u get grin
chk my profile for my email, i dont want to be spilling it all here o jare, hope ur good sha? smiley
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 3:51am On Jun 29, 2010
@adaybola
Sweetheart, I understand what you are going through because I am going thru the same and I will advise that you get proactive, get in a searching mode and really search for the one God has for you. The tone of your thread sounds like we feel coiled up in bed, wishing and waiting----I don't want to be sad like that anymore, I'd rather look for him if I have waited years for the right person and he is yet to come to me.
I will advise you stop feeling down about it and change that your thread to another topic that can get him to you like I am doing in the threads below, a lot of people will make negative comment but let them do so what matters is that you get a companion or even a life partner. Loneliness is killing dear, you feel it the way I feel it and in my own opinion the greatest wrong a woman can do to herself is watch her fertile years pass her by. Yes I said it! I don't know about you, I love children so much that I can't bear not to have them, that is the primary objective why I am doing this in the first place, why wait and act good for a mal-structured society like ours and watch my fertile years pass me by. If I am considered as doing bad now being open about my heart's desire then let me be bad as long as I get the desires of my heart.
I called our society mal structured because we women are having it hard here, you are boxed into a position where you are expected to fold your hand and watch life pass you by. How can a society that does not allow a woman to go and pay dowry for a man, be the one to laugh and mock an unmarried mature lady (and if she gets so unfortunate to not marry at all way into her forties and have no child) still call her names, witch , wicked, bad, childless and will hold it against you for being unmarried and childless. You know how it's like, a younger female married colleague once snickered at me saying "How can I not be married at your age?". All these disrespect from the same society that expects me to keep waiting for him to come pay my dowry. It is even stranger that it is responsible, very domesticated and decent ones like us that find ourselves in this position. My sister I have decided to go look for him and I don't care who frowns at that. I know this way both of us will meet each other faster than shedding tears of loneliness on my bed.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-469154.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=456881.msg6148963#msg6148963

I like your personality though and will like to be your friend, I almost have no girlfriend as almost all are married off. We can only chat on the internet though because of distance,  my email is cindygotherwish@yahoo.com
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 5:16am On Jun 29, 2010
Adaybola see whether you and Emiloba will hit it right, he seems to live in Lagos too. Check his thread out okay Baby,  I will talk to him now and ask him to contact you too.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-470005.0.html

I don't know whether Mr delagasky is making a move on you or something, I hope I am not spoiling his show by sending you another contact.

@delagasky
Abeg no vex for me my brother but if you dey make better move, stop playing sweetly shy and talk to Adaybola because if you no do so Emiloba go just come take the sweet lady. Dey there now!, smile

@all
Why curl up in bed and despair when each of us can meet wonderful people here in Nairaland and have companions and our heart's desire and be happy. Abeg let's start getting more realistic in this our Naija joo-----smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 5:41am On Jun 29, 2010
Adaybola, I talked to this other very hot Dude for you. I don't know whether he is hooked up, he will contact you if he hasn't. Come let me whisper something to you, He is heartbreakingly handsome and dashing, (don't tell anybody).
We only chatted once and went our separate ways. You two may start something tangible, who knows. I only hope he is not hooked yet so he can talk to you.

Here is his thread,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-467126.0.html
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 6:27am On Jun 29, 2010
Girlfriend, I just talked to Mr. Hot dude for you send me your e-mail and I wl give him so that he can contact you okay. Gdnite, gotta sleep now
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2010
Adaybola can you plz call me on 08023095262 i have a couple of things to tell you if you wont mind .
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 10:09am On Jun 29, 2010
Hi Cindy, am laughing really hard right now!! I love your personality! You are soo sweet, honest and caring. Alot of people especially ladies pretend alot and they come down here to judge others like you. If i wanna have a friend here, then it has to be you Cindy. Thanks, you sound soo much like a big sis.

Delagasky is married with kids and funny enough, he's someone i've met on several occassions. We talked and he made me feel soo better about the whole situation. We are just good friends now and i appreciate his friendship.

My email id is adebolafalode@yahoo.com, thanks Cindy. Sure, will send you a mail rightaway.
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2010
solution, MFM
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2010
lol!!! U crazy dude!
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 11:07am On Jun 29, 2010
ur laughing baaa!!!!!!!!!!u dont want her problem to go away
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2010
whose problem?
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2010
the poster
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2010
Quit playing! U know am the poster, don't you?
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2010
oooooo, my bad!!!!!!!!
i honestly didnt know, now i know better.
so hw r u poster?
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Am gud, 10x for asking.
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
i hope us wicked guys have stopped being wicked
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2010
Smiling, unfortinately i don't know all guys so i won't be able to give you the appropriate answer to that question.
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
ok the ones that made u start this topic inko?
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
U r soo curious!! It's ok, i can handle that. What about them?
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2010
am just trying to look out for ur well being
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
Appr8 that, thanks. Wherever they are, i don't give a crocodile axx! But am gud, very gud, am living good.
Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
go girl, but if u ever need them beaten up, i know some boys who can help (just hope am not one of the guys sha)
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
laughing hard! I hope so too.
Re: How Long? by tunde1200(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2010
i have strong feeling for this babe may help me
Re: How Long? by femmy2010(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
smiley
Re: How Long? by Saintp(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
Babes and marriage. Na waa ooooo
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
@Saintp

Yes oo dear, is it not the union of two people(marriage) that made you yourself come into being? We humans don't really understand some mathematics that God worked to keep his creation intact. He knows that if we don't have these longings for partners and the baby blues that goes wt it that humans will not replenish his earth for him, so brother it is the handiwork of God. I have even come to realize lately that guys have baby blues too so let us ladies be ladies here. Come to think of it did you not read what adahbola said here? that if you have no sweet words of encouragement you should not comment. Now say something a little nice before you leave us ladies to chill and lime unless you want to lime with us------smile

@adahbola
Nice to meet you girlfriend, I gat your back. Will attend to some chores now and come online later for us to chat okay.
Re: How Long? by DeepSoul(f): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Cindrella don carry this matter put ontop head oh!

@Poster: Brave of u to do this. . . .NL could be a good place to meet people. . .but me sha, I cannot tow this line. . .

On the other hand, I'm beginning to realise that the "Singles Market" is quite a large one, business wise!
I know tons of men looking for wives and tons of women looking for husbands.
Rather than hook them up for free, I fit start to collect fees oh!
Running a match making agency no go bad at all. . .just that these 9ja people sef, their mentality no be am.

But some people are already fleecing money off desperate singles these days in the name of "Singles Seminars"
Make una beware oh!

Poster, I sha wish you luck in ur search oh!
Re: How Long? by vivaladiva(f): 6:56am On Jun 30, 2010
this is y guys come here n rant about BS, so ur thirty n uve not been dragged down the isle, so wat
get a life n stop yapping on,,,,,,ur continious prayer might b driving the dudes out the door, u prob need to chill d eff out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Husband,will You Allow Your Wife To Bring This Girl Iin As A Househelp?(pic / A Thread For Those Addicted To Masturbation.(help Center) / I Need Advise I Want To Sex Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.