Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Long? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long? (4740 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long? by kpolli(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2010
come see, u babes stop picking on my new padi, wats wrong wit u?
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 11:24am On Jun 30, 2010
vivaladiva:

this is y guys come here n rant about BS, so your thirty n uve not been dragged down the isle, so wat
get a life n stop yapping on,,,,,,your continious prayer might b driving the dudes out the door, u prob need to chill d eff out

Unfortunatly, some people don't understand English. It's always best to keep some nasty opinions to yourself especially when it's absolutely not needed. So, i wanna meet someone special to spend the rest of my life with, how does that affect you?
Re: How Long? by taioluv: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2010
@ poster pls check your character first, then you have to go out to socialize a lot, no man will come knock your door this days, bacos all ladies are outside both the good and bad, this forum is also helping you as well. God will speed dat man to u soonest IJN.
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2010
10x
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 2:45am On Jul 03, 2010
My people make una come-o-o-o-o. E be like say I don finally find him -o-o-o. Who said I should keep my mouth shut and die of loneliness? He was here all along in Nairaland looking too, if I did not look tell me how we would have found each other.Praise the Lord somebody!

I picked up courage and squared up my shoulder when I could not bear the loneliness and Baby blues (yes you heard me right!) and came looking for him here in Nairaland. I opened up threads inviting him to come to me(James Ingram) because I don't want to die waiting for him and----there goes my Baby(Usher))--------------------there he goes, there he goes-----

You can read the rest in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472894.0.html
Re: How Long? by PokerFace(f): 3:12am On Jul 03, 2010
It's worth the wait! No need to sell yourself to the next available guy! The patient dog . . .
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2010
Why don't you enjoy my music girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNnn6W5esyE
Usher was sending me to another planet with that song of his
Re: How Long? by Mayflowa(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2010
This Cindrella is not of the best attitude. I can never marry you with a hundred million takings!In my opinion, U r too forward, zealous and unwomanly(sorry i have to say this). Please poster do not hobnob with her. Of course, she will lead astray
Re: How Long? by james1(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2010
@poster.brave heart,you will find your man.begin by droping all the unmanageable offending characters,if you have any as no one is perfect.start going out.the palms food court is excellent place to chill,go out in company of a gurl,someone who understands,that you can confid in.it won't be long.
Re: How Long? by Ikedonn(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
Poster,i am a young guy with such qualities you mentioned.I really appreciates the fact that you mentioned you can pray and fast.As a child of God i would like to meet a lady that knows God and serve God.I am planning to move down to Nigeria soon to settle down for marriage sometime this year.What part of Nigeria are you from?i am hoping to hear from you and please am serious to get married soon.If you care for chatting here is my e-mail address,Wallece07@yahoo.com
Re: How Long? by djcrucifix(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
eeyah! don't give up woman, u'll find that special somebody.
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
Mayflowa:

This Cindrella is not of the best attitude. I can never marry you with a hundred million takings!In my opinion, U r too forward, zealous and unwomanly(sorry i have to say this). Please poster do not hobnob with her. Of course, she will lead astray

@Mayflowa
My brother if you read my post well, I wasn't looking for a man to befriend, date, move around or sleep around with. I love children very much and needed to have a family of my own, now I can't have children lying on my bed shedding tears of loneliness all the days of my life---can I? I did the noble thing here my brother. I understand how you feel about it but if I have no child when I get real old----the much I can get from people here is pity if in the future I unhappily post a thread reading "Childless, please comfort me"(God forbid that).
Now my shoulders are held high enough to receive criticisms like yours, you even exercised the golden right only you men have saying that you will not marry an open person like me and I am happy for you for having such a right to go out there and marry when you need a family like I do. That right I do not have sweetheart and I only humbly came looking yet you are being mad at me. Don't be mad at me okay Baby.

All the same I am still singing my song, nothing can take my songs away from me---------there goes my baby-y-y-y-y-y,you don't know how good it feels to call you my Babe,there goes my baby-y-yyyyyyyy-------Ooooh Aaah Look at y-ou-u-u-u-u

Why don't you listen to it and let it make your evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2DqwOXDEFQ&feature=player_embedded

You will love it. Cindrella sings on and on ------ Oooh Aaahhhh---Look at you-u-u-u-uuuuuuu
Re: How Long? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
^rella darling , woooooooa too much detail
u dont have to proof notin 2 him jare
pips are gona talk jus ignore dear
i fil ur rage but ,its best 2 jus wave pass dem sumtimes
hope ur new found bobo , give u quadriplets since u like children grin grin grin grin grin
wish u d best honey
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2010
Idowu sweetie, thanks for that prophesy of yours. Quadruplets!!!!-------Oooh Aaah Look at themmmmmmmmmmmmm

Somebody shout! Alleluiahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -------there goes my Babies(my sweetie and the quadruplets inclusive)------Oooh Aaaah I gat themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Long? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2010
^lwkmd
rella u b character i swear
allllllllleluyahh ,we have shame d devil
d lord is gud all d timmmme
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long? by Mayflowa(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Idowuogbo, so you are supporting Cindrella. You wont go about life partner this way even if age isnt on ur hand, would you? At this rate, her new found sweethrt wont stay for long. Idowuogbo, am sure you understand my point. Moderacy is the key to romance. She must understand this!
Re: How Long? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2010
^ i connect wiv you mayflowa but if she decides to locate her hapiness dis way , dont judge but observe
cus its not evry tin u c , u must judge
like i tud rella babes kiss ignoring is d best policy my dear
so mayflowa b nice to her and pray she gets her heart desires whicheva way she goes about it
Re: How Long? by Cindrella(f): 12:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Sings on and on with hands while leaving Girlfriend Adahbola's thread.

Bye Idowu Baby, Bye Mayflowa
Glances back at Mayflowa

Did you listen to the music I sent to you dear?    "Isn't Usher wonderful in that rendition?"
There goes my ba-b-y-yyyyyyyyy-------------Ooooh  Aaaah (with her two hands pointed leftward at the door while exiting) --------------Look at y-o-u-u-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2010
@ Cindy, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't know what to say but am very very happy for you. Atimes, we have to make our own destiny and you just did that girlfriend, Congrants my dear.

Well, thanks to all who showed interest in me, am really really flattered. Actually, with the way things are going i must say God has such a beautiful plan for me. I'm not desperate at all, am just waiting eagerly unto him cos i know he's the perfect planner.
Re: How Long? by atiku07(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2010
adaybola:

@ Cindy, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't know what to say but am very very happy for you. Atimes, we have to make our own destiny and you just did that girlfriend, Congrants my dear.

Well, thanks to all who showed interest in me, am really really flattered. Actually, with the way things are going i must say God has such a beautiful plan for me. I'm not desperate at all, am just waiting eagerly unto him cos i know he's the perfect planner.

@adaybola i sent u a mail just now can u just go through de mail and get back 2 me eagerly waiting 4 ur reply
Re: How Long? by SALady(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2010
@Poater, He is on his way, just make sure you came back here and tell us all about him as soon as he arrives.
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2010
SA Lady:

@Poater, He is on his way, just make sure you came back here and tell us all about him as soon as he arrives.

lol! 10x
Re: How Long? by mexxyaaron(m): 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2010
@bola,

I know u definately get this, its me emeka and i'll really love 2 chat with u on messager.Kindly buzz me as soon as u are less busy.
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2010
mexxyaaron:

@bola,

I know u definately get this, its me emeka and i'll really love 2 chat with u on messager.Kindly buzz me as soon as u are less busy.

Hi Emeka, how is your day going? You sounded as if i've been avoiding chatting with you which of course is untrue. Actually, it's easier to respond to threads and get bac to work than chatting which of cox might distract me and besides, i can't as well tell you every 10 mins "stay put, be right back". Will buzz you when am less busy. I hope you understand.
Re: How Long? by mexxyaaron(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Bola,

Ok i was only trying to get ur attention dear,am kinda missing chatting with u.Hope u are doing great and u had a wonderful weekend,i was gonna call u only i dont have ur number.Anyway,i will be waiting for ur buzz.Have a lovely day at work.Cheers.
Re: How Long? by mexxyaaron(m): 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Bola,

Ok i was only trying to get ur attention dear,am kinda missing chatting with u.Hope u are doing great and u had a wonderful weekend,i was gonna call u only i dont have ur number.Anyway,i will be waiting for ur buzz.Have a lovely day at work.Cheers.
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
ok, pas de probleme!
Re: How Long? by MrAnus: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
17inches long >>>>>> Me
Re: How Long? by amades(m): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
I can say that there is something wrong that you have not corrected. This book titled LADIES GUIDE will help you a lot to find out what is actually wrong with you. Click this link to see the book statelove..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chronicles Of A Runs Girl / +++Can You Marry A Nairalander?+++ ;) / Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.