Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

How Long? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long? (4739 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long? by dealordea(m): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
Heya, Am just 27, i would hang on you to be my GF, Anyway its hard to find people who will love you as you them, Except family, just wait until the the right moment, Likewise me, have been single for over 9 months now and am still finding myself lonely, lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long? by maureena(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2010
Do not give up. For God has not brought you this far to leave or forsake you. Rebuke the spirit of fear and doubt.

Always remember that His words will not return to Him(God) null and void without accomplishing its purpose in your life.

It is well with you.
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2010
can i meet u, d name is godfrey, u can find me on fb onecooldef@yahoo.com, 018208767, i want 2 be ur friend ok
Re: How Long? by delagasky(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2010
I know u smiley smiley i work in the same place u work, we cld have discussed this one on one if i only i had an idea this was going on with u . . .if i wasnt already taken, i could have filed in my application, but not to worry, i'd stop on the corridor someday and we go talk!! it is well
Re: How Long? by tomaagy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
One of the posts that actually make sense on nairaland!! Dont worry jare e go beta u will jam the guy soon, but pls dont let it be on NL, Good hunting! U look good by the way!
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2010
10x y'all for the advices and words of encouragement. Appr8 alot, u guys make me feel much better now.
Re: How Long? by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
adaybola:

10x y'all for the advices and words of encouragement. Appr8 alot, u guys make me feel much better now.

you ve not visited here for some time now (2days may be)
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
Yeah, it's been four days actually. Took some tym off work and left town, needed to meditate and i did lots of that. 10x for noticing.
Re: How Long? by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
ok
Re: How Long? by delagasky(m): 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
adaybola:

Yeah, it's been four days actually. Took some tym off work and left town, needed to meditate and i did lots of that. 10x for noticing.

i sorta noticed u've not been around ur office as well, but i saw u briefly 2day, only u disappeared b4 i cld flash my smile wink wink wink i hope all is well now tho
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
lol
Re: How Long? by IgboGirl(f): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ Poster
How do you expect to find a boyfriend aka potential husband when you don't even go out? Will the man come knocking on your door while you're busy surving the web or watching your romantic comedy movies? YOU NEED TO START GOING OUT!!! Go to places where single men and women hang out alot and mingle with them unless maybe you are only into online dating?
Re: How Long? by Tashaluv(f): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2010
Oh dear! I really feel your pain. My adv 4 u is just to take it to God in prayers and try adjust in some areas of your life you think is not too okay. Luckss
Re: How Long? by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2010
@post

Girl, you just have to go out more . . . I'm not saying go out everyday or everytime but go out more frequently than you do now.
Your man is not going to come to your house and find you (well the chances are slim).

Do you have friends? Do they have male friends?

Ever heard this phrases:

"Tell your friends, to get with my friends and we can all be friends"

"Leave your phone, bring your friends and let the rest happen"
Re: How Long? by femmy2010(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
No matter where you are you dream man would find you when its time.Some people have their nature and she might be one that does not like going out much.
My dear sister,your man would seek you out wherever you might be.
Re: How Long? by chamotex(m): 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
femmy2010:

No matter where you are you dream man would find you when its time.Some people have their nature and she might be one that does not like going out much.
My dear sister,your man would seek you out wherever you might be.

I disagree . . .that only happens in the movies.
Yes it's possible but what are the chances? (probably 2%)
And at the age of 30 she should still sit around waiting for her man to find her?

I'm not saying she should be desperate but why wait for the man to find her?
Why cant she try to find her man herself maybe they could meet half way. undecided undecided
Stop giving people bad advices please.

It's just like praying for a job and then sit at home and not look for a job believing that you've prayed and the job will come and find you.
Poster, wake up and smell the garden please.
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2010
Na wao
Re: How Long? by IgboGirl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
chamotex:

I disagree . . .that only happens in the movies.
Yes it's possible but what are the chances? (probably 2%)
And at the age of 30 she should still sit around waiting for her man to find her?

I'm not saying she should be desperate but why wait for the man to find her?
Why cant she try to find her man herself maybe they could meet half way. undecided undecided
Stop giving people bad advices please.

It's just like praying for a job and then sit at home and not look for a job believing that you've prayed and the job will come and find you.
Poster, wake up and smell the garden please.

Don't mind them jare! People have the delusion that manna still falls from heaven.
Re: How Long? by mexxyaaron(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2010
@ poster

i really dont think u're serious about marriage,maybe u are just here to seek for attention.Which ever way enjoy the attention while it last.Goodluck.
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2010
@delagasky, who are yu pls
@Chamotex and Igbogirl, you guys are soo rite! I can't sit my backside home waiting on him to come knocking my door!
@femmy, you are also rite, just that atimes "we have to make our own destiny" and that's what am gonna do.

Tanks y'all.
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2010
Ok
Re: How Long? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:04am On Jun 16, 2010
The Picture on your profile don`t speak well of you, i am scared myself
Re: How Long? by adaybola(f): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2010
In ur opinion, am not bothered.
Re: How Long? by no1madman(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2010
Where's ur location? i want to give u an angel. smiley
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 16, 2010
Lol
Re: How Long? by no1madman(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

The Picture on your profile don`t speak well of you, i am scared myself

wetin dey wrong with d pic?scared of what?
Re: How Long? by martin4ep(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2010
God's time is the best, pray hard too
Poster @ NaijaPage.com - Meet thousands of Nigerian Singles
Re: How Long? by 2sexy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2010
As others have said, go out and have fun,possibly weekends.
As Nigerian,always respect your man no matter your status ,if otherwise you may end up with no husband,even after marriage.I remember a case whereby a lady,just because she owns the house,when quarrel ensued ,she told her husband that its her house. The man left the and kids.
Dont be in a hurry and forget all this guys droping emails on NL so that you can hook up with them. They already know that you are desperate,trust naija guys,hearing you work in the aviation industry ,you might be the next maga! So go out where you can be spotted. But this those not mean you should start clubing. But you attend wedding,church service ,burial or any social gathering.
You seem to be like some one i love but i am not ready to settle down now because am not ready to settle down. Am just 26!
Having a husband is one thing and living in peace is anothing. Even your beauty cant give you this. I know of a lady,damn beautiful,humble,when she greets her knees touches the ground,a nurse in U.S,with 4kids she stil look like she is in her 20s. The husband stil flirt!
Re: How Long? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
lol

sounds funny.
Re: How Long? by IgboGirl(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2010
2sexy:

As Nigerian,always respect your man no matter your status ,if otherwise you may end up with no husband,even after marriage.I remember a case whereby a lady,just because she owns the house,when quarrel ensued ,she told her husband that its her house. The man left the and kids.
Dont be in a hurry and forget all this guys droping emails on NL so that you can hook up with them. They already know that you are desperate,trust naija guys,hearing you work in the aviation industry ,you might be the next maga! So go out where you can be spotted. But this those not mean you should start clubing. But you attend wedding,church service ,burial or any social gathering.
You seem to be like some one i love but i am not ready to settle down now because am not ready to settle down. Am just 26!
Having a husband is one thing and living in peace is anothing. Even your beauty cant give you this. I know of a lady,damn beautiful,humble,when she greets her knees touches the ground,a nurse in U.S,with 4kids she stil look like she is in her 20s. The husband stil flirt!

The hell is ur point?? That a woman/wife should remain respectful and obedient to the man/husband even when he continues to flirt probably with other women? Wake up from that mentality!
Re: How Long? by omodoagba(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2010
i will like to know you if you dont mind.
Re: How Long? by chamotex(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
2sexy:

Having a husband is one thing and living in peace is anothing. Even your beauty cant give you this. I know of a lady,damn beautiful,humble,when she greets her knees touches the ground,a nurse in U.S,with 4kids she stil look like she isĀ  in her 20s. The husband stil flirt!

Say wetin happen?
Na ghost she wan marry?

Why dont you add hospitals and warfronts?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romanceland Ladies With The Biggest Booobs (photos 18+) / Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.