Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? (1810 Views)

Do Men Offer Sex? / 'How Do Men Withdraw & Pull Out During Sex- Lady Ask On Twitter, Nigerians React / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by gistmate: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
He ran away after our first night. What did I do wrong? You waited until you have dated a guy for several weeks before sleeping with him. Though you were hot for him and curious about what getting in the sack would be like; you made a conscious effort to get to know him and trust him first.

So, you met a guy. He seems fantastic. He says all the right words, does all the right things, and you decide to sleep with him a little more quickly than normal because you feel oh-so comfortable around him. Then guess what happens? He stops calling you.

At first you feel rejected. Then you feel used. You don’t feel smart anymore, like you don’t have as good of a read on guys as you thought you did. And then you let all your crazed emotional states get the better of you; and you start to talk to your friends about this whole debacle, over and over again.

Then, you review every little thing that went down with this new guy; every word, every sentence, every text message the two of you shared. You want to figure out exactly what you did wrong in this scenario and why he’s not calling anymore. OMG….what a waste of time. What a waste of energy and what a waste of self-confidence; that you’re throwing out the window. Stop beating yourself up.

See the top 10 reasons why he must have left you after sex

All He Wanted Was Sex and nothing more:
Most times it doesn’t really matter how long you stay with a guy before you decide to make love to him. The truth is that some guys can still pretend till you are ready to go down the lane. He will remain all calm and loving; won’t be pestering you. But the moment he gets what he want, voom….he goes.

Lust made him stay calm
On a second thought, he may have wanted to stay with you deep down within him but after a first time with you, he changes his mind. It maybe because he expected more from you. He thought he would be so wowed with you owing to the lust that drove him to you the first time.

The sexual chemistry just isn’t there

Even though people say men are just after getting laid, there is still another side to it. Men still have a desire for quality rounds. If he doesn’t feel the connecting, he runs.

Source: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/guys-give-reasons-why-they-leave-after-sleeping-with-a-girl/

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
The sex has to be good enough for any guy to want to stay for more.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by mikejj(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
not all sha....but after drinking the milk,what is d use of the tin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by delectablegyal(f): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
that's because nobody campaigns after winning an election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by charlesazeh(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
If the vj is dirty men won't stay but if the vj is clean then man's not hot.. grin
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Kingcacy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
I love you marisdgreat I wanna let d world know please pick up my calls
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingcacy:

She won't pick cus you are a sisi - A broke one to add up

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
please don't generalise it, 'some men' pls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
mikejj:
you can keep the tin and use it cook moi moi or measure rice grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
There are 1,001 reasons but two I can vouch my life on are:

1. The sex wasn't so good.
2. After sex she had nothing else to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
gistmate:
He ran away after our first night. What did I do wrong? You waited until you have dated a guy for several weeks before sleeping with him. Though you were hot for him and curious about what getting in the sack would be like; you made a conscious effort to get to know him and trust him first.

So, you met a guy. He seems fantastic. He says all the right words, does all the right things, and you decide to sleep with him a little more quickly than normal because you feel oh-so comfortable around him. Then guess what happens? He stops calling you.

At first you feel rejected. Then you feel used. You don’t feel smart anymore, like you don’t have as good of a read on guys as you thought you did. And then you let all your crazed emotional states get the better of you; and you start to talk to your friends about this whole debacle, over and over again.

Then, you review every little thing that went down with this new guy; every word, every sentence, every text message the two of you shared. You want to figure out exactly what you did wrong in this scenario and why he’s not calling anymore. OMG….what a waste of time. What a waste of energy and what a waste of self-confidence; that you’re throwing out the window. Stop beating yourself up.

Most times it doesn’t really matter how long you stay with a guy before you decide to make love to him. The truth is that some guys can still pretend till you are ready to go down the lane. He will remain all calm and loving; won’t be pestering you. But the moment he gets what he want, voom….he goes.

Lust made him stay calm
On a second thought, he may have wanted to stay with you deep down within him but after a first time with you, he changes his mind. It maybe because he expected more from you. He thought he would be so wowed with you owing to the lust that drove him to you the first time.

Even though people say men are just after getting laid, there is still another side to it. Men still have a desire for quality rounds. If he doesn’t feel the connecting, he runs.

Source: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/guys-give-reasons-why-they-leave-after-sleeping-with-a-girl/
REGULAR QUESTION with a very simple and straightforward answer.
The REASON is simply because “most ladies have nothing else to offer beyond SEXX”.

Many of such ladies unveil scrolls of financial, family, etc burdens to you, immediately you are withdrawing your peniss after SEXX. They always believe that NairaBet should be tied around SEXX.

They improve on their sexx skills rather than the contents of their worth.

.... a saying goes that “when a lady lacks common sense her buttocks suffers”
Another goes as “ when a lady feels that SEXX is the ultimate her brain becomes gradually filled with PAP.
I encourage guys to leave the shores of this country, and meet fruitful ladies who are goal getters.
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by milemimi93(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
gistmate:

Lust made him stay calm

When a woman has nothing to offer other than cooch
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
These may be some of the reasons.
*She didn't spice up the lovemaking.She just lied on the bed like a log of wood while the guy was doing all the shows.
*She is too wide down there.
*Body odour.
HE
*He is not sexually active:-Most guys whose sex life is boring may not stay after one night with a woman.All he wanted is to release.

*Past heartbreak with females-:Most guys who have experience heartbreak from ladies they tried to woo in the past may become players.He may have spent on a lady in the past who later jilted him without even a hug.Such guy may end up as a player.

*Low sperm count-:This is another reason he cant stay because his sex drive is low.
*They are not on the same class.
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by edimolu(m): 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingcacy:
no wonder the girl dey use u paa anyhow...shioor

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by LarryBee1k: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oya
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by khingTony(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy I can't quit a relationship after having sex
I'll be coming back for more always cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Solomonopeyemi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Let me ask you,if you score goal,will remain at the goal post or run away for jubilation?
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Siki355(m): 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Solomonopeyemi:
Let me ask you,if you score goal,will remain at the goal post or run away for jubilation?
epic
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
mikejj:
u can use the tin to do moi moi na wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Jonra(m): 12:52am On Jul 10, 2018
It failed to deliver what it promised! And it's a shame that such a man doesn't understand there's a war against his soul. How rebels and rabble-rousers forced the second sexual revolution ripping us apart till this day.

Sex is SACRED! It is not lying or sleeping together. Adam knew Eve, David lay with Bathsheba are two different realities. Light and darkness

Sex is SERIOUS! Who shall like to destroy the temple of the holy spirit?

Sex is GRAVE RESPONSIBILITY! You and I are responsible to Someone. We have to answer to Someone for our lives. Am I prepared to give a shameless account to my heavenly father for how I've used this body He gave me?

Such a man removed the boundaries of sexual purity without asking why it was put there in the first place.

gistmate:

Lust made him stay calm

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by mikejj(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2018
lefulefu:
u can use the tin to do moi moi na wink
. oshe u self sabi am

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by mikejj(m): 10:34am On Jul 10, 2018
stupidity:
you can keep the tin and use it cook moi moi or measure rice grin
..baddest

Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2018
There was never a relationship if he screws you and leaves . You were just being groomed for sex.
Re: Why Do Men Quit Relationships Once They Get S3X? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin grin the only correct answer here.
Solomonopeyemi:

(1) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Hand To Eat Ice Cream When Taken On A Date By Her Boyfriend / Lovely Photo Of A Beautiful Physical-challenged Lady And Her Husband-to-be / Pls Kindly Advise Me On What To Do About This Woman,is She Interested Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.