Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ (5894 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by AcuraZDX: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2018
A no-nonsense lady attacked a bouncer after wrongly thinking he grabbed her bum.

Club CCTV catches the moment Kierah LaGrave, 22, has her behind pinched by a female pal – but she assumes it is the security man and gets him in a choke hold.

The lady yanked his neck back and slammed him to the ground during the incident in Five1Eight nightclub in Plattsburgh, New York on October 20.

The lady managed to choke him unconscious.
LaGrave was arrested and is facing charges of second-degree strangulation.

Other footage from inside the club, where LaGrave also works, shows her talking with a friend near the bar before she turns around to dance.

The woman is clearly seen playfully slapping LaGrave’s rear end.

But LaGrave immediately turns around to the bouncer who was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The Plattsburgh resident, later admitted to police that she choked the bouncer.

She told investigators she did so because he had grabbed her, but surveillance footage proved otherwise.

LaGrave has been released and is expected back in court on November 20.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/22-year-old-lady-chokes-bouncer-unconscious-after-grabbing-her-bum/

Cc: Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2018
On top yansh.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2018
God forbid.. This one go kill person for inside room shocked
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by okomile(f): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2018
The guy does not know his work.
How can a lady choke him?

Well, their laws is not Nigeria law regarding women!

Learn to keep your temper next time grin

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2018
If you check, the yansh no dey sef.

9 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Headlesschicken(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by CreepyBlackpool: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2018
black widow ni shocked shocked

sha she only did it cause the guy was innocent. Like if the guy was the one that grabbed the butt, he'd have given her better beating.

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2018
okomile:
The guy does not know his work. How can a lady choke him?
Well, their laws is not Nigeria law regarding women!
Learn to keep your temper next time grin
if to say e beat the woman up now women go cry woman beater...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2018
grin I love ladies who are strong, cool our bedroom rump with be off the charts

90 dollars verified AdSense for sale

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Exponental(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2018
long story short.... bouncer was bounced by a bounciful lady

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by reffenolboss: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2018
hmmm on top yansh sha

MOBILE APPS DESIGN

WE CREATE SMARTER APPS FOR SMARTER BUSINESSES

Got a new challenge for us?
Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

Mobile Apps Development with fair-price budget

We Will bring Your App to Life on iOS and Android platforms!

Contact The Mobile App Development Experts NOW

NEED MOBILE APPS THAT CAN STAND YOUR BUSINESS OR BRAND OUT?

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business

NO MATTER THE PROJECT, WE CAN DEVELOP A MOBILE APP FOR PROJECT OF ANY KIND!

WANT AN APP FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

We Turn Your Ideas into Beautiful Feature-rich Mobile Apps at Affordable Costs!

Let's work together and create the next big thing in MOBILE APPICATIONS for your brand/business and experience the Mobile App Development That Give your Business A Smooth Touch

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Randy100: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2018
A bouncer that was choked into unconsciousness by a female; It is either the bouncer is weak or the lady is a super woman.

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2018
OneSentence:

.. Don't mind them. Just because the bouncer was restraining himself from beating her up, people are condemning him. The same people will call him names if he had giving her a thorough beating.

5 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by okomile(f): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2018
OneSentence:

Na so nao
grin
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Raydos: 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
This doesn't make sense Even if he intentionally touch her butt, she should have asked if he was the one before doing anything ,,,,
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
See person name..laGRAVE what more do u expect from such a woman? And her Yansh fit no even full my palm sef grin

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by meobizy(f): 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2018
When "never harm a lady" goes wrong.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by mrbyron(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
This life is not fair. Trump is busy grabbing by the p**sy and going Scott free while this one almost lost his life to common ynash
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by munachiahmed: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
well thats that...

BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 3 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of Nov., 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by boss1310(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
that bouncer better ask for a very huge money for damages and plan living on that cos nobody will hire a bouncer choked to unconsciousness by a slim girl like that

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by naijacentric(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Don't mind them. Just because the bouncer was restraining himself from beating her up, people are condemning him. The same people will call him names if he had giving her a thorough beating.
such is life u cant satisfy humans
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:39pm On Nov 02, 2018
Funny I had a similar experience in my 100lvl, in front of our department notice board, we were checking for updates and dis lady just turned back and slapped me heavily cheesy I couldn't even talk I was holding my cheeks. luckily for me d lady's friend admitted that she was d one dat tap on her behind, dem for disgrace me dat day
Re: 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ by Houseofglam7(f): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
Her name is LaGrave
That's enough warning

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stop Making This Married Woman Happy? / The TOP Seven (7) Addicted Romancelanders. / She Cheated I Forgave Her Yet She Refuses To Take My Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.