Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) (106967 Views)

#EndSARS Memorial: Police Fire Teargas At Mourners At Lekki Tollgate (Video) / Outrage As Policemen Carry Unconscious Farah Dagogo To Court (Photos) / Policeman Trying To Fire Teargas At Melaye, Saraki, Ben Bruce During Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
They did this same thing to Ameachi of Rivers. Fayose should not kid himself. He needs to arrange his own armed private secury otherwise they may even want to kill him. Buhari is a desperate failure and he will fail.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
apc walked right into fayose's trap
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by kulekaa(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joshmodest:

As u can see in the pictures he is sitting grin
he deserves it. #KARMA

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Midastorch:

Keep shut your fucking mouth, which Fulani agenda are u always making noise about?... The Fulani agenda your employers paid you to believe and use as propaganda against a working governmentFulani agenda ko, biafran emancipation ni.....Bleep out of here jhpt

Stop foaming and frothing from all orifices in your decomposing body, over what?

I am talking abou the Fulani agenda that allowd Fulani Herdsmen to come into people's village, feed their crops on their cattle, slaughter the people and take over their land while that Fulani President keeps blaming Ghadaffi or ghosts from japan! undecided undecided

Simple kwesion, Simple answer.
No need to be showing signs of epilepsy, you hear. Kpom.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by BABARAINBOW7(m): 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Comedian Fayose...

Unlike his friend Dino who was taken unawares, Fayose is already practicing how to sit on the floor ahead of his dooms day which by the way is already near.

But how come he is the only one affected by the tear gas? Oh i forgot its a customized teargas! lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by HoodBillionaire: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
a whole state governor
how
abegi
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
frankmoney:
Is it fayose that's contesting for this election or what ? He is even fighting more than the candidate , looks fishy

He needs to plant his own man in the state house who will protect him from all investigation concerning the way he looted the funds of the state, including the bail-out fund he stiole an dhis girlfriend 're-stole' some of it from him, in the Hotel he kept some of the money.

I hear Fayose's jail uniform is a designer one, Linen, well starched and ironed, befitting on a lunatic Governor. grin grin grin
After Immunity, na jail o. undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Omoboricash(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
marttol:
Fayose is very Crafty, he can do anything to get what he wants... He might plan that...

He is a stupid fellow must have plan with the police just to implicate the APC government especially the (blood sucking) Buhari...

But we must not let our reasoning be clouded by hate for Buhari... Out of every one there, he was the only one tear gased,... Or perhaps he was tear gased spiritually... MAD MAN undecided

I'm not supporting apc or Buhari o
He's a comedian, now he has cervical collar from tear gas injury. What a foolish governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by MkMel: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by okerekeikpo: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
A seating governor is seating on the floor u people are he complaining
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Born2Breed:
This act by the Nigerian Police must be condemned. This is nothing but an assassination attempt,is fayemi and buhari this desperate.

Haaaahaha! grin grin

So, they try to use ordinary TEARGAS (not bullets,not Axe, not Knife) to assasinate a whole Fayose?
or dont you know it is Fayose we are talking about here?
The bravest President Biafra never had?

You these people sef, una nor go kill Indai with una idotic intelliegnt reasoning. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by ollah2: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerians will believe everything that paints Buhari or APC bad.

How did the tear gas reach him?
What happened to his security details?
How come there isn't proof from these pictures?

These are pictures of a comedian performing melodrama and nothing else but the dumb ones will believe this since its Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ugosample:

wetin concern Igbo with this one na

Dont mind him jawee, na one folish Igbo man say make UN and UBA and UNESCO come intervene for Fayose matter in Ekiti.
me sef ask: Wetin concern Yiibo with Ekiti matter abi dem relate anyhow?
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ha! Nibo ni ilu yi nlo nitori Olorun?
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by agboola495: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
This man can play games to any length in the name of politics
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Olulinks(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
iammo:
I pity fayose, buhari, the only man who jailed fela even when others can't dare, the man who jailed saraki senior and almost jailed saraki junior. The man who chased matasine sect into Chad capital even when the president asked him to stand down and almost causing war. Buhari would deal with fayose and all his supporters like FFK would abandon him. Sadly if history was thought in the schools, this generation would had been wary of re-electing buhari
I had a dream last month where Fayose was handcuffed.
This is the second time am sharing this sad scene on Nairaland.
I just hope Fayose isn't going down.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Those who can read between the lines would know that buhari has played into fayose's hands. This is a perfect reason to claim asylum. Political persecution.
Very smart man.

Well, let us see how he will escape out of Nigeria first, once his immunity expires on Sunday.
He is on a No fly watch list already.

And which country will grant Asylum to a confirmed thief or refuse Nigeria extradiction of such a thief?
Fayose's case is different, even the U.K knows more about him than Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Amumaigwe: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
W3xy1:
This country should just break for good. Buhari should know the whole world is watching.

We Yoruba Muslims can never alllow this country to break. We will henceforth send a delegation to the caliphate to facilitate branding you a terrorist like your ideological brother Nnamdi Cownu.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Biggybambam2:
This is rubbish, GANI ADAMS don't let a Fulani man rubbish your fellow Yoruba man.

OPC rise up and defend the Yoruba nation.

Enough is enough!!!

Fayose IS NOT a Yoruba man.
Yorubas are not mad from the womb, like this unrepentant thief.

Fayose is a confirmed Igbo man and a future President of biafra.
if you are in doubt, ask any Nnamdi or Chukwudimeme (not that kidnapper though) in sight
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by joameh: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose never see anything joke of the day idiot Governor. How market na? On Saturday u will see more than this OK film actor common on get away from ground with ur mouth like kopomo
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Midastorch(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
smallsmall:

Stop foaming and frothing from all orifices in your decomposing body, over what?

I am talking abou the Fulani agenda that allowd Fulani Herdsmen to come into people's village, feed their crops on their cattle, slaughter the people and take over their land while that Fulani President keeps blaming Ghadaffi or ghosts from japan! undecided undecided

Simple kwesion, Simple answer.
No need to be showing signs of epilepsy, you hear. Kpom.

Come to Awka south local,govt Amawbia Anambra state and abuse me to my face......
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Realist2: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari is a bigot who should not have got near the corridor of power, the fundamentalist has destroyed all Democratic institutions in Nigeria but karma will soon visit him quick.
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
smallsmall:

He needs to plant his own man in the state house who will protect him from all investigation concerning the way he looted the funds of the state, including the bail-out fund he stiole an dhis girlfriend 're-stole' some of it from him, in the Hotel he kept some of the money.

I hear Fayose's jail uniform is a designer one, Linen, well starched and ironed, befitting on a lunatic Governor. grin grin grin
After Immunity, na jail o. undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by YorubaAssasin: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
iammo:
I pity fayose, buhari, the only man who jailed fela even when others can't dare, the man who jailed saraki senior and almost jailed saraki junior. The man who chased matasine sect into Chad capital even when the president asked him to stand down and almost causing war. Buhari would deal with fayose and all his supporters like FFK would abandon him. Sadly if history was thought in the schools, this generation would had been wary of re-electing buhari

Your point, abeg?

Other than Fela, a human rights activist, the other politicians he jailed were rightly done.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Midastorch:

Come to Awka south local,govt Amawbia Anambra state and abuse me to my face......

So you are a lowly, cowardly IPOD Piglet hiding-away in your village of Awka? grin grin grin

What is your name sef, in case l decide to visit you with a dirty slap on your dirty, hairy face?

Come to Abuja, the sit of Power and challenge me, l will feed you die.
tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by teebrave(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
I just watch the pdp rally on Africa independent television Ait, and its no joke that fayose was beaten by the police who was acclaimed to be send by the presidency, fayose was crying doing interview and was later taken away by the eksu ambulance, this isnt Democratic anymore, no thanks to bola tinubu for pushing the south west into this severe pain of buhari regime

1 Like

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by smallsmall: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
teebrave:
I just watch the pdp rally on Africa independent television Ait, and its no joke that fayose was beaten by the police who was acclaimed to be send by the presidency, fayose was crying doing interview and was later taken away by the eksu ambulance, this isnt Democratic anymore, no thanks to bola tinubu for pushing the south west into this severe pain of buhari regime

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is one of the reasons there should be state Police . The federal government always use its might to oppress state governors. It gives you security and use the security to oppress you and your people. There should be a complete decentralization of power. No more should the federal givernment be allowed to dictate who lives and who dies . Check and balance should also be invoked
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by teebrave(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is showing the world that Nigeria as a nation as fail am beginning to think toward peaceful sepration, enough is enough
Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Countersam(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just learned that Governor Ayodele Fayose has collapsed after policemen in Ekiti state fired Teargas at him.

Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-collapses-policemen-fire-teargas-photos/

I think say the man na Kingkong

Re: Fayose Collapses As Policemen Fire Teargas At Him (PHOTOS) by Onu07(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joshmodest:
As u can see in the pictures he is sitting grin

Lol, True

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State? / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.