Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! (5917 Views)

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / The Spiritual Implication Of Deflowering A Virgin (a Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2018
It is no longer a mystery life is all about love. It makes no difference whether your love life is relatively okay or in turmoil, the truth remains life is all about love. Love keeps us going, pushing us through life; it is a powerful motivating force. Love keeps us alive. You eat well, you sleep well, you dress well and life is worth living because you know somebody loves and cares for you. My brother man and sister woman, you don’t need to wait for the appointed day for you to die, without love in your life, you are already a dead person wandering among the living.
for more insights visit www.gurudeseyesubai.org
subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw
you have any questions? send your questions to info@gurudeseyesubai.org

No. 31

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by fisayomikun: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2018
angry

MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

1 Share

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 7:54am On Nov 02, 2018
No. 30
Every brother man and sister woman yearns to love and be loved because life is all about love. We all are created in the image of God, but individually we do not represent the image of God, a lonely person does not and cannot represent the image of God, it is only the coming together of a brother man and a sister woman that truly reflects the image of God.

No wonder most people don’t truly feel complete that’s why they keep saying, I am looking for the right brother man or right sister woman to fall in love with and pending when that will happen, inwardly they must feel a vacuum, an empty space. A brother man or sister woman, without the right partner is like a landlord who will not rest, until all the empty rooms in his building are occupied by tenants. Anything worthwhile in life, is not easy of attainment.

It is not easy to become a rich person, it is not easy to own your own house, it is not easy to traverse the educational system, it is not easy to become a star, it is not easy to stand out in life, and certainly it will not be easy to find true love. No wonder people are falling in and falling out of love, because it is not easy to find true love.

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by LovethogechiK: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2018
[quote author=gurusubai7 post=72613096]No. 30
Every brother man and sister woman yearns to love and be loved because life is all about love. We all are created in the image of God, but individually we do not represent the image of God, a lonely person does not and cannot represent the image of God, it is only the coming together of a brother man and a sister woman that truly reflects the image of God.

Truly, true love is hard to come by but from your teachings on YouTube especially on soul mates i believe i will find one if i implement your teachings and advice Desires pathfinder TV. You're truly a Guru
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2018
No 29.

Most people think, marriage is something which they can achieve. Of course, after making strenuous effort many of us might be able to own homes. Owning your own house?, that’s quite an achievement but no matter the strenuous effort we make pertaining love, most of us may never arrive at our destined end because love simply means we are always on the road, but never reaching our destination.

I want to make clearer love is a journey and not a final destination, take my word seriously. We all are well aware, failed marriages are commonplace today and you know why? Love is not something most of us will be able to achieve; it is a journey and not a final destination. I am of the opinion most people don’t truly understand the book of Genesis because if they do, they will truly know that human beings who are the embodiment of imperfections are equally residing in an imperfect world.

for more reading visit www.gurudeseyesubia.org
also subscribe to our youtube channel on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw
just click the link above and watch several videos for your spiritual enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_yP2BQmfdw&t=103s

Dont forget to subscribe, like and share!!!

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2018

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018

Of a truth I tell you, there is a great problem confronting countless people today and that is the idea of soul mate. The idea of soul mate is greatly misunderstood these days. A student of mine once told me, Guru, don’t you think I would know my soul mate if I meet her? I told my student, I keep reverberating these words, know thyself, the question is do you know yourself? He could not give me a convincing answer. So how can many of you know your soul mates instantly when you don’t even know yourselves?

Also it is rather interesting to note that many think that an encounter with a soul mate is an event preordained in heaven, therefore it is often accompanied by all kinds of signs from above. If many marriages are truly preordained in Heaven, if many people are truly married to their respective soul mates why are many marriages collapsing? My brother man and sister woman, I want to make clearer to those of you looking for some spiritual or religious assurances that your marriage or relationship was made in heaven,

I want you to bear in mind that the only thing made in heaven is what you are going to build on planet earth. Take my word seriously. In the light of what I have said, I want to make clearer, in the end quite a number of marriages will certainly fail, despite all their human efforts to save the marriage, in order for them to meet their true missing half.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
My brother man and sister woman, true love is like hugging, what do you do when you hug another person? With your arms, you create a space to include the other person. Of course you must create a space in such a manner that allows the other person the freedom of opening his or her arms to include your own.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Subscribe to my Youtube channel to watch more insightful videos. just click on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4E-EvdwsDQHdcd_BsAdyw?view_as=subscriber

dont forget to like and share.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:28am On Nov 15, 2018
LovethogechiK:

You're right Guru, without love in our lives , we are already a dead person wandering among the living. God will help us to find true love. Thanks Guru

My sister woman lovethogechik the truth is this... quite a number of unseen forces are active in the love and marriage lives of countless people and they don’t even know it. For instance what we call Destiny, fate is active in marriage meaning certain people are destined not to find true love and despite all their human effort they will never find true love.

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:23am On Nov 18, 2018
24. Love makes the lovers happy and reveals beauty to them. However it is sad to note many qualities and emotions are misconstrued for love, how sad.  A brother man sexually attracted to a sister woman because of her natural endowments will profess to be in love with her, how sad? After getting what he wants, he cannot sustain the so-called love he professed? How can he? He was not in love with her. He was only sexually attracted to her. Now the important question asked, what is love?

Love means, you sincerely crave to make the beloved supremely happy. Love denotes to give love and happiness. I want to make clearer, love is discovered within the heart that clearly shows that love is God. It is only within your heart you can discover God. Love, I am talking about here has nothing to do with sentiment or emotion. Love, I am talking here is of the spirit. Love means to give and bless fellow mortals. My brother man and sister woman learn not to shove aside any action that will bring happiness to others.

2 Likes

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 1:39am On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2018
The marriage institution is being looked upon as an arena where incompatible people are merged together so that they can make each other miserable on daily basis. It appears true love is not the bound holding many marriages together. Many marriages are held together by the advice of their respective pastors, parental pressure, family elders, close allies, friends and the kids. I presume it is now obvious to everyone, including matchmaking parents that quite a number of unseen forces control the marriage institution.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
22. Of a truth I tell you, from the earliest ages, the institution of marriage has been cherished as the holiest and best of human institution, in ancient times marriage was seen as the silken thread that binds two willing hearts to joy, not one willing heart, two wiling hearts to joy. In our modern age however, quite a number of un-willing hearts, unwilling brother men and sister women, because of pride of family, overwhelming and overbearing influence of certain materialistically minded parents, have been forced to marry someone they don’t truly have feelings for. The proud father or mother opposes their son or daughter in a match not sufficiently advantageous. No wonder only a quarter of the marriages taking place, truly fulfills the purposes for which marriage was designated for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by meeky007(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2018
continue naa
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2018
gurusubai7:
22. Of a truth I tell you, from the earliest ages, the institution of marriage has been cherished as the holiest and best of human institution, in ancient times marriage was seen as the silken thread that binds two willing hearts to joy, not one willing heart, two wiling hearts to joy. In our modern age however, quite a number of un-willing hearts, unwilling brother men and sister women, because of pride of family, overwhelming and overbearing influence of certain materialistically minded parents, have been forced to marry someone they don’t truly have feelings for. The proud father or mother opposes their son or daughter in a match not sufficiently advantageous. No wonder only a quarter of the marriages taking place, truly fulfills the purposes for which marriage was designated for.

Insightful... pls continue. At least for once let's hear something different and unusual....i like it perception ...
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
21. Quite a number of matchmaking parents, having no knowledge of the principles of polarity underlying all relationships between a brother man and a sister woman have plunged their children into misery, into hell on planet earth. It is so because marriage is much more than mere physical union, marriage is much more than your personal conviction concerning a particular person and his family.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2018
20. Of a truth I tell you, for a marriage to work almost perfectly without interventions and word of advice from family members and close friends, there must be mating, full interaction, between the unseen bodies of the couples, if any of the invisible bodies, which has arrived at a functioning state, is left unattended to, be rest assured the marriage will be incomplete, there will be misery, there will be social disorder. In such a state, slowly, the husband may withdraw from his wife and indulge in extra-marital affair, the same applies to the wife. She might emotionally withdraw from her husband, refrain from having sex with him and might start embracing lesbianism or extra marital affair.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
19. Of a truth I tell you, all your invisible bodies are not functioning equally at the same time, they reach maturity at different stages, in fact at different ages. Now hear this, if the second invisible body of the husband is functioning, his wife’s second invisible body should also be functioning so that mating can take place between their second invisible bodies, however if his wife’s second invisible body is not functioning at all, be rest assured there will be problem or problems in the marriage. In the same vein, if husband’s second invisible body is functioning and his wife’s own is not functioning at all, eventually problems must manifest in the marriage.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2018
gurusubai7:
19. Of a truth I tell you, all your invisible bodies are not functioning equally at the same time, they reach maturity at different stages, in fact at different ages. Now hear this, if the second invisible body of the husband is functioning, his wife’s second invisible body should also be functioning so that mating can take place between their second invisible bodies, however if his wife’s second invisible body is not functioning at all, be rest assured there will be problem or problems in the marriage. In the same vein, if husband’s second invisible body is functioning and his wife’s own is not functioning at all, eventually problems must manifest in the marriage.

��
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by Dorammy(f): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2018
gurusubai7:
20. Of a truth I tell you, for a marriage to work almost perfectly without interventions and word of advice from family members and close friends, there must be mating, full interaction, between the unseen bodies of the couples, if any of the invisible bodies, which has arrived at a functioning state, is left unattended to, be rest assured the marriage will be incomplete, there will be misery, there will be social disorder. In such a state, slowly, the husband may withdraw from his wife and indulge in extra-marital affair, the same applies to the wife. She might emotionally withdraw from her husband, refrain from having sex with him and might start embracing lesbianism or extra marital affair.

Now I understand how this cheating things starts...

1 Like

Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by bahtiyar(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
I am not married yet. What is more, I am not even planning to marry. However, the benefits of being married are absolutely obvious - The Benefits of Being Married - http://bahtiyar-world.com/the-benefits-of-being-married. At the same time, there are loads of drawbacks that you should consider before getting married Disadvantages of Being Married - http://bahtiyar-world.com/disadvantages-of-being-married.
I think it is all up to a personality of a person who is going to get married. Nonetheless, you are absolutely correct regarding spirituality.
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2018
Dorammy:

Now I understand how this cheating things starts...

Very well my sister woman. Thanks For Following!
Re: Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! by gurusubai7(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2018
bahtiyar:
I am not married yet. What is more, I am not even planning to marry. However, the benefits of being married are absolutely obvious - The Benefits of Being Married - http://bahtiyar-world.com/the-benefits-of-being-married. At the same time, there are loads of drawbacks that you should consider before getting married Disadvantages of Being Married - http://bahtiyar-world.com/disadvantages-of-being-married.
I think it is all up to a personality of a person who is going to get married. Nonetheless, you are absolutely correct regarding spirituality.

Many thanks for your contribution my brother man bahtiya... May i know the exact reason you dont have interest in marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Taught You / 17 Signs U Love Someone / What Age Should A Guy Have A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.