Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (70951 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jiang:

Odingo you have lost it, don't quote me again, learn to differentiate between blindfolded excursion and casualties of war during a siege between two opposing forces.

ghostfacekillar & authority2006 ( with ur hatred for naija army I can tell you are a Biafran so shift for side, you keep calling this shittes, you guys way for ur hut on the eastern side think they know morethan us way dey area of conflict. damn Ipob Hypocrites
u are a slow poke. Class between two forces. U are daft and an ignoramus

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by KraticKratus: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrSensor:
you are lost and in darkness. poor soul.

pity yourself

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by DaFlash: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
I see no reason Why watching this.
"Because you are what you watch".
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
come on ....this is totally crazy

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by nkemdi89(f): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is crime against humanity, women are excluded in armed conflicts because they are among the vulnerable groups, according to international law of armed conflicts .
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't blame atheists anymore. Africa is really a dark continent
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by valdovas(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Africans need to realize that they should help themselves instead of calling God for everything.

All over this thread is God help us, God have mercy on us, God save us? Kilode? Kiloshele?

All your years of calling God for help and your country gets worse and worse but you people refuse to use your sense and see that you need to get up and take action.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by bewla(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
phase1:
The women are Hausa speakers in northern cameroun near the border with northern nigeria.

Cc blackpanda, auladimeji2, almaiga una don watch the video?

Lalasticlala this news is currently trending on Aljazeera as we speak.

BH will use this video as a very potent propaganda recruitment tool.
Technicaly we ship them to Cameroon
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
If God was real, such things wouldn't have happened. They say god is everywhere, he watches and see everything. So he was seeing such barbaric act and couldnt do anything. Bleep god, he ain real anyway.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by awoofawoo: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijapips04:
Civil war is looming in Cameroon. It's just a matter of time.

Add that to possibility of one happening in Nigeria post 2019 election......... The chaos, bloodletting on West African sea coastline........ angry sad sad sad sad sad shocked

O ga o......we human being have real dark soul somehow!
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by infofta(m): 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
These soldiers must be brought to justice for killing those innocent children and helpless women

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Diso60090(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
My God!
Why are we humans so callous?
Blacks especially.
I feel sick to my stomach! !!! cry

Na wetin you eat this boi,?
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by emmanuelex1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
You stupidity is epic. You can make your point without making fun of sensitive issues like this.
Lordofthewest:
This definitely can't be done by the military and recorded if boko haram can get a military uniform any slowpoke can get a military uniform I'm sure it was done by the separatist group just to blackmail the military just like Igbos were lying upandan just to blackmail the Nigerian military.. I'm not a fan of the military actions in Cameroon either but they ain't this stupid to let this out they'll do anything to cover up their evil acts they're reports that French speaking cameroonians living in ambazonia that are alleged to be supporting the military are also being killed by the separatist.. A war is imminent May God help Cameroon
DC
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by blackboy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Are you for real? must everything be about GEJ, APC and PDP? It is well.
ItsMeAboki:
Nothing new, Nigerian soldiers did even far worse under GEJ; there are videos of our soldiers slaughtering suspects like rams.
The Cameroonians were even more merciful because they blindfolded their victims and death was quicker; since they used guns instead of the slow process of slitting their throats like how our soldiers did.

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/05/30/bizzare-video-nigerian-soldiers-caught-tape-slaughtering-boko-haram-members/

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by writeprof(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
After all my shock after watching it last night, l wondered who was recording it. The height of this evil is just too much.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by 3kay945(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
I watched the video. It was horrible.

cry
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by DidierDrogba: 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh my God.....what's this
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by paullo240: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
what kind of heartless people is this. killing children who know nothing... I will make sure this video get to the end of the world. those kids must get justice
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yes o.
It's called sub Saharan Africa where humans reason like wild animals
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by lovely22: 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
I can't believe what I just watched this is so horrible on all levels nobody deserve to be killed that way may God accept their souls into heaven
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 14, 2018
what did I just watch? shocked shocked
OMG! shocked
humanity is dead. long gone cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2018
blackboy:

Are you for real? must everything be about GEJ, APC and PDP? It is well.

Find a similar example under the president administration and post if you like as well - and no, it is not about GEJ or any party; but about a sad example of deliberate bad governance that had blighted so many lives.

Lest we forget the GEJ administration that diverted Billions meant to fight Boko Haram to individual pockets and towards a failed re-election bid; while thousands were left exposed and unprotected to be killed and maimed like chickens.

Lest we forget the administration that initially refused to rescue the Chibok girls because it believe it was a propaganda against the government - until it was too late.

Lest we forget the government that irresponsibly exposed its own soldiers and left them to be picked off as sitting ducks to the insurgents, where military posts were regularly sacked at will, disarmed and heavy weapons such as tanks easily confiscated, resulting in mutiny and desertion in the Army due to poor morale.

We will not forget nor forgive the needless loss of innocent lives, property and displacement of many families in refugee camps till date; as well as the callous and heartless excuse we got from the CIC and then president for being soft on the insurgents.

Yes. we will not forget the internationally confirmed human rights abuses under GEJ's watch that led to the refusal of US, UK & EU from selling much needed arms to this country towards our fight against terrorism that resulted in loss of several LGA to same (for the 1st time in our history).

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by malificent(f): 1:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Admin401:
looks like even you don't understand what you wrote. Ever notice how Christians are usually the rude ones? I mean the time and effort you put into writing that would have explained what you meant.

Atheist and Christian alike condemn the act. It's too evil and It's not a good picture of humanity. How hardened can peoples hearts become to do something like this and even record and upload? It's too terrible. Tell me you didn't understand that was what I meant.

I'm not looking to start an e-fight or an endless argument on nairaland, I just decried the act.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Bigprick9inches: 2:17am On Jul 14, 2018
Handsomebeing:
How did you guys manage to finish the video? I stopped after the stupid man blindfolded the little girl. Hmmm
same here man. i couldnt finish. this is the most barbaric act i have seen

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Chuks12499(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2018
Tyche:
This is so bad on all levels. What could these women and defenceless kids done to deserve this forceful trasition from this wicked World?

Humanity has lost its humanity

You haven't tasted the battle against this BH terrorists before....... You have no Idea what those people you call defenceless women and kids can do.. Never underestimate anyone when it comes to the issues of this cabals.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by BurntDodo: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2018
I know this video will link to Boko Haram someway because this act is too terrorist like. Maybe some people on our government are working with some people in Cameroonian government to cause havoc in Nigeria.

One can only wonder how nervous the women must have been..
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:05am On Jul 14, 2018
horsepower101:
LOOK AT NIGERIAN HYPOCRITES....THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENED A LOT DURING THE BIAFRAN WAR TO IGBOS

Even today Nigerian army have been killing civilians extra judiciously but nobody does anything.

What about ODI massacre, Asaba Massacre, Bama Massacre, Shiites massacre to mention a few.

Nigerian soldiers are worse..

Have you shown us the video of child massacres in these places and failed to get a reaction ?
Shut up my friend.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:07am On Jul 14, 2018
Chuks12499:

You haven't tasted the battle against this BH terrorists before....... You have no Idea what those people you call defenceless women and kids can do.. Never underestimate anyone when it comes to the issues of this cabals.

So in this particular instance, the baby will get up, grab a grenade or submachine gun and attack the soldiers ? Are you aware that most of the women in boko haram camps are held against their will; effectively as prisoners ? You are a mo.ron.

4 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by justtoodark: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2018
what are this fools doing....?...blood of the innocent will cry up to heaven day and night for revenge....

that you blacks still dont get it realy amuses me.... undecided undecided
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by zeus9634: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Really saddening. Even with the kids what’s the world turininh into cry
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Ambassadors: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2018
When calling people with camoflage soldier, Is this ones soldier? Disgusting people

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Tyche(m): 7:23am On Jul 14, 2018
Chuks12499:

Brother, there's no justification for this whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Putin Jokes, Laughs And Hugs African Leaders As They Arrive In Russia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.