Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (71446 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't understand... Protection to only women and children? ..what about men? Are men not humans?

Whenever people are killed, it is women and children we usually see in the headlines. Seems this people think men are supposed to die while women shouldn't die.
you sounded like an intelligent man but at the same time you are mystified from your own pointless opinion, you are an ignorant man, the Geneva convention also made provisions for the protection of non combatants and unarmed male civilians, I only made refrence to the part which deals with woman and children to give credible implications for the condemnable act of those soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't understand... Protection to only women and children? ..what about men? Are men not humans?

Whenever people are killed, it is women and children we usually see in the headlines. Seems this people think men are supposed to die while women shouldn't die.
you sounded like an intelligent man but at the same time you are mystified from your own pointless opinion, you are an ignorant man, the Geneva convention also made provisions for the protection of non combatants and unarmed male civilians, I only made refrence to the part which deals with woman and children to give justifiable condemnations for the act of those soldiers.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by HITTED(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:
what are this fools doing....?...blood of the innocent will cry up to heaven day and night for revenge....

that you blacks still dont get it realy amuses me.... undecided undecided

Shut up!

Foooolani military men under presidiot Boooohari have done worse and you didn't cough.

Zombie.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by HITTED(m): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

Find a similar example under the president administration and post if you like as well - and no, it is not about GEJ or any party; but about a sad example of deliberate bad governance that had blighted so many lives.

Lest we forget the GEJ administration that diverted Billions meant to fight Boko Haram to individual pockets and towards a failed re-election bid; while thousands were left exposed and unprotected to be killed and maimed like chickens.

Lest we forget the administration that initially refused to rescue the Chibok girls because it believe it was a propaganda against the government - until it was too late.

Lest we forget the government that irresponsibly exposed its own soldiers and left them to be picked off as sitting ducks to the insurgents, where military posts were regularly sacked at will, disarmed and heavy weapons such as tanks easily confiscated, resulting in mutiny and desertion in the Army due to poor morale.

We will not forget nor forgive the needless loss of innocent lives, property and displacement of many families in refugee camps till date; as well as the callous and heartless excuse we got from the CIC and then president for being soft on the insurgents.

Yes. we will not forget the internationally confirmed human rights abuses under GEJ's watch that led to the refusal of US, UK & EU from selling much needed arms to this country towards our fight against terrorism that resulted in loss of several LGA to same (for the 1st time in our history).
[/s]

Absolute hogwash from a hate-filled, kunu-sipping aboki.

Besides the uniform, what's the difference between Foooolani herdsmen and the Nigerian military under presidiot Boooohari? They both kill innocent people and sweep them under the carpet. The Shiites and Benue massacres still come to mind.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by justtoodark: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2018
HITTED:

Shut up!

Foooolani military men under presidiot Boooohari have done worse and you didn't cough.

Zombie.

all blood cry to heaven....when you die,blood doesnt care about skin color,nationality or ethnic group......
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nigeriadondie: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2018
manforgu:
I watched that video this morning and have been sad through out today.
Same with me. I feel really bad. Look at the innocent kids.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
mysticwarrior:
you sounded like an intelligent man but at the same time you are mystified from your own pointless opinion, you are an ignorant man, the Geneva convention also made provisions for the protection of non combatants and unarmed male civilians, I only made refrence to the part which deals with woman and children to give justifiable condemnations for the act of those soldiers.

You sound like an absurd individual.

Why didn't you mention both genders at first? .
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2018
If boko haram soldiers wear Cameroonian military uniform and commit this kind of killings. People will be swift to say it is the Cameroonian army.
A similar video accusing the Nigerian army like this appeared online, but a lot of people have forgotten that during boko haram raids Nigerian army camouflage and military accessories were raided. They will thereafter use this to commit criminal activities and people including amnesty international will think it is the Nigerian Army
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by HITTED(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2018
justtoodark:

all blood cry to heaven....when you die,blood doesnt care about skin color,nationality or ethnic group......

Your own blood will cry to Daura when you die.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by justtoodark: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
HITTED:

Your own blood will cry to Daura when you die.

hahahahahahahaha.....

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by COCKCROW: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
HOW DO YOU PROVE THIS THING HAPPENED IN CAMEROON AND THE SOLDIERS IN THIS PICTURES ARE HER MEN. THERE ARE NO SIGNPOST OR LOCATIONAL IDENTITY THAT SHOWED THIS IS CAMEROON. EXPLAIN MORE TO PROVE YOUR CASE. THIS MAN HAVE HAPPENED IN ADAMAWA OR TARABA ANGLE. IN ANY CASE WORST THAN HAS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA. ALL THE MASSACRE BY BOKO HARAM AND THE SISTER MURDERERS, FULANI HERDSMEN HAVE KILLED MORE WOMEN AND CHILDREN. I THINK CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. HERE IN ZOOGERIA WE HAVE MUCH MORE BIGGER PROBLEMS TO TACKLE AND TALK ON THAN THIS MINOR CASE ALLEGED.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Oxtertee(m): 11:22am On Jul 14, 2018
This knock me off balance. Really sad!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Phyde: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2018
But why? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by IbnuUche(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chineke!!!
My heart grieves, can't stop crying

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tyche:
This is so bad on all levels. What could these women and defenceless kids done to deserve this forceful trasition from this wicked World?

Humanity has lost its humanity
they married cowards and refused to speak up themselves
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Tyche(m): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
they married cowards and refused to speak up themselves

Does this justify killing those women and those innocent and defenseless children? Spits
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

You sound like an absurd individual.

Why didn't you mention both genders at first? .
you are only making silly excuses to cover up your unreasonable suppositions, and it makes you appear more demented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wickedness.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by themanderon: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
Africaaaaa!!! how do we hope to develope with all these bloodshed going on in our lands on a daily basis. Ohhh Africa who has cursed you with so much violence, bloodshed and gross wickedness where oh where do we go from here? What is actually the problem with the black race We seem to be embedded with wickedness in our DNA. God save us all.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tyche:

Does this justify killing those women and those innocent and defenseless children? Spits
who your crocodile spit epp?
yes it justifies it?
there are consequences for foolish choices
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Pacyrus(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
I cried inside of me sad sad sad �. It shall never be well with the inventor of AK 47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
HITTED:
[s][/s]

Absolute hogwash from a hate-filled, kunu-sipping aboki.

Besides the uniform, what's the difference between Foooolani herdsmen and the Nigerian military under presidiot Boooohari? They both kill innocent people and sweep them under the carpet. The Shiites and Benue massacres still come to mind.

It would appear that someone is manipulating his akpu filled brain to claim monopoly on stupidity; if not, then how could anyone claim that; a multi ethnic, multi-religious organisation, compelled by law to maintain a national character composition; such as the Nigerian Army could in anyway be complicit in the alleged ethnic and religious cleansing i.e. aiding and abetting Fulani herdsmen in the killings of local indigenous populations.

How is this ridiculous feat possible when there is so far not even an iota of concrete evidence to support such claim - except for similar such cretinous theories and innuendos being circulated and shared among a growing gullible lot.

Are the army commanders and foot soldiers all Muslims and Fulanis? - what nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 17, 2018
I have NEVER been so ashamed to call myself an AFRICAN. I am from this Shithole cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.