Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) (70991 Views)

Pakistan Accused Of Killing Eight Women And Children In Afghanistan Air Strike. / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Bluffly:

Whites were no different before they evoluted
So why haven't we evolved? undecided
From dis, to Aluu4, to canibalism to ritualists to pedophilia!!! Haaaa, blacks just keep carrying 1st in wickedness!

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Odingo1: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
horsepower101:

Nigerians are the biggest hypocrites. Just 1 month ago, Nigerian soldiers shot a baby and a mother dead in bayelsa state. NIGERIA IS THE MOST HYPOCRITIC COUNTRY IN HUMAN HISTORY

https://www.nairaland.com/4548677/mother-baby-killed-nembe-bayelsa

SEE NIGGERIAN Soldiers at work

When they see this they will not cry over it because it is done to the people they don't like and many of them are here talking as if that is not happening in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by learnedman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Thats the wicked black man for you. Ever wondered why we are the most backward and evil among the human race.See a typical reason.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Patrioticooduan: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
tell him oooooooo. The naija wey herdsman is holding on Ransome. Bh. Hakika and co. Nonsense
I tire for some people. Is it the same Nigeria that some regions want to separate from? We can't even manage the diversity we have and we want to add another one. Dreamerz. Nigeria should instead support those anglophone part to have their own country, but will Fulani man do that? No! Even Obasanjo won't

2 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Jamorezzi: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Africa is cursed sad
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Dreydoe(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
To be quite honest I couldn't bring myself to watch the execution part cus I knew what waited for em... Its very sickening
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Mbenny(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
fake new. fake soldiers. They are boko Haram, real army can't execute women and kids that way.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by MrSensor(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
KraticKratus:

there is no heaven
you are lost and in darkness. poor soul.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by horsepower101: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Odingo1:

When they see this they will not cry over it because it is done to the people they don't like and many of them are here talking as if that is not happening in Nigeria.

Gbamm!!! this is why the country has remained a failure and will continue to be so. You cant spill so much human blood and expect the country to work..

3 Likes

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by learnedman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
The criminal and genocidal Nigerian Army has even done worse

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by jeffoe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is heartless. The height of inhumanity. The evil in men heart
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by goldman777: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
I cry for Africa cry
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Toks2008(m): 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Speechless. Just broke a tear...Jesus please come now and put an end to this insane world.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jiang:

Commot my mention Mr Ipob youth, Naija military will never go so low to excute small children like these brazenly, stop counting protest, war & people who disrespect authorities and attack them with matches and club while still expecting them to not disperse ur lazy troublesome asses
lol really? Hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Adetayo1978(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is too barbaric. We are truly in the end-time.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by degamemaster(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Those guys are confirmed Cameroonian soldiers executing defenseless ambazonians on the order Paul Biya, the president.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Bnladan(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Cowards!! U will rot in hell. For God sake wat did dis children do to deserve ur bullets? I pray u all die miserably.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Tijay90(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
AFRICA IS CURSED!
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
horsepower101:

Gbamm!!! this is why the country has remained a failure and will continue to be so. You cant spill so much human blood and expect the country to work..
don't mind them. They thought amba avent heard of how Nigeria is handling innocent Igbos. There greatest mistake will be them joining nigeria. Xpecially when they also get oil. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Horus(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
War is limited to human beings. No other species in creation engage in war or mass destruction
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by richymillzz(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
God wetin be dis?and after all dis nonsense dis people go ask God for forgiveness?oh dis world
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tueh. Spits. Naija people the greatest hypocrites in Nigeria. So they know that Geneva convention and human rights exist but will come online to bash ipob. Shite. Tear gas protesters of bring back our galz launch thirty thousand police men for election while people are dieing in plateau. Sokoto and co and u will see people rejoicing over it. Hypo critics. Seduces and pharisees. Moronss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by D2crown: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
What could have been the offence of these small children too shocked shocked shocked, oh God please have mercy o
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
God please no vex oooo, I won ask oooo, abeg on what purpose did u send me to this part of wicked world, you should have send me to Australia, Canada Norway of Japan this is where I suppose to be, but since I'm not there by birth , grant me my wish , I want to nationalize to any of these countries mentioned above, abeg help me correct the blunder... Amen
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Black men shouldn't have been introduced to gun. We are barbaric in nature.
No matter what their offenses are, they are not supposed to be kill like ordinary animal. I weep for this continent, all these because one maniac wants to hold on to power forever.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Marvin10(m): 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Oh my God...this is so wrong no matter what they might have done. How can they execute women and children in cold blood. My God!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by romenna: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
This seems like a frame up... If it's true, this soldiers won't have the courage to film theirselves while they are in this dastardly act. But if it's true, our God never sleeps, those soldiers can not go unpunished, till they confess to God and our Lord Jesus Christ, and also repent from their sins.
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by iamnavy1: 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Soldiers are hypocrite

They don't wanna listen
Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by AyakaDunukofia: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Black people; CAUSED RACE. Nigerian soldiers did exactly the same thing to Igbo women and children at Asaba and other places in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

So why haven't we evolved? undecided
From dis, to Aluu4, to canibalism to ritualists to pedophilia!!! Haaaa, blacks just keep carrying 1st in wickedness!
I wished I was born in modern countries that are sane. Tufia instead of getting beta. We are becoming worse

1 Like

Re: 'Cameroon Soldiers' Executing Women And Children (Graphic Video) by anselaw(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
hmmmmmm..bad news evryday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Dead Body Of Stephen Paddock, Las Vegas Mass Shooter (Graphic Photo) / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.