Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion (19851 Views)

Tears As Hundreds Of People Attend Funeral Of Crocodile In India (pictures) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by achorladey: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
TATIME:
All the inspired writers are Jehovah's Witnesses. Isaiah 43:10-13 compared with Hebrews 11:4-12:1 I believe in teachers in faith because Jesus told Peter as a member of the GB "feed my sheep" THREE consecutive times! John 21:15-17 If the body err due to imperfections,those under their care should know that such is inevitable but speaking against them is what i will never ever do! Jehovah has taught US many lessons through the experience of those who rebelled against HEADSHIP in HIS setting! Numbers 12:1-8 16:1-50 compared with 1Corinthians 10:11
If you're arguing that you don't want to recognize any group as the one belonging to the true God, i perfectly understand that you detest divine direction under which people from all races could be organized! wink wink

TATIME: If the body ERR due to IMPERFECTIONS,those under their care should know that such is inevitable but SPEAKING AGAINST THEM is what i will NEVER ever do! Jehovah has taught US many lessons through the experience of those who rebelled against HEADSHIP in HIS setting! Numbers 12:1-8

Achorladey : Paul speaks against what Peter(the HEAD of the GOVERNING BODY-to copy your own words)was doing as recorded in Galatians 2:11-14 YES/NO. What happened to Paul after doing so? Was Paul REBELLING AGAINST GOD?

TATIME: DETEST DIVINE DIRECTION.

Achorladey: The kind of error RIDDEN DIVINE DIRECTION you feed upon bah. Can divine direction be filled with ERRORS and MISTAKES.

Oga TATIME I detest such kind of divine direction. I want to continually consume John 14:6, John 6:27 Titus 2:11-14. and of course you are highly welcome to do so likewise.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
rottennaija:

What the organization is doing is slowly loosening their grip of many things, policies, celebrations, treatments of people... But they have to be very careful on how they do so so that it will not cause problem for the organization.

Already, we have seen it on blood, they basically allow blood transfusion but whole blood, they even adopt a don't ask, don't tell policy when patients are treated, elders are not expected to go around asking if the patient took blood or not as was done previously.

They have loosen their grip on heavenly sealing, it's a matter of time, probably decades that they will hands off birthdays and Christmas etc.

I dont see many people carry the " no blood" card around any longer.

By the way, as they loosen up on some teachings (e.g 1914), they tighten up on others. Example is the discouragement of university education.

Did you remember the "Millions now living will never die" noise? They dont talk about that any longer. J.F Rutherford is the fraud of a guy who started the 1914 nonsense, the present GB are as culpable as the guy.

They are a confused roller coaster

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rottennaija(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
mikeolu1:

I dont see many people carry the " no blood" card around any longer.

By the way, as they loosen up on some teachings (e.g 1914), they tighten up on others. Example is the discouragement of university education. They are confused roller coaster

True, they are concerned about growth which is severely dwindling. Whatever the future holds, we will see, but it appears they can only hold on for so long.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
rottennaija:

True, they are concerned about growth which is severely dwindling. Whatever the future holds, we will see, but it appears they can only hold on for so long.

Many are waking up. The cult is loosing its grip faster than we thought.
Many meetings are more than half empty.
You cant fool all the people all the time.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by rottennaija(m): 5:59am On Oct 18, 2018
mikeolu1:

Many are waking up. The cult is loosing its grip faster than we thought.
Many meetings are more than half empty.
You cant fool all the people all the time.
I agree. It will take some time before African realise what is happening
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2018
You're all allergic to divine instruction and you're not ready to obey God unless HE gives you what you want, that's why you're agitating with rage. Let it be known to you that the scriptures is fulfilling in this endtime and it's only those who love JEHOVAH that will enter HIS Kingdom. 1Corinthians 13:13 Christianity was established at Pentecost 33ce after they were baptized with Holy Spirit (Act 2:1-3,Revelations 12:1-6)This GB arrangement that you're now kicking against was devastated back then in the first century by your father (John 8:44)because he realized that with the BODY Christianity can never be disorganized. Matthew 26:31 compared to Revelations 12:17
1914 Jesus began ruling as King of God's kingdom in heaven,Satan was thrown out of heaven,TRUE Christianity began taking shape again on earth just like in the first century and obedient humans (the sheep) started flocking around the GB once again! What is happening to you guys now has been prophesied by Jesus that the love of a greater number will grow cold (Matthew 24:12) but only those who ENDURED to the end will be saved (Matthew 24:13).
So true Christians can never be shakened with the massive turn away of faithless,disobedient and impatient individuals ( John 6:66-69) all of you are recruits of Satan's endtime massive soldiers(Atheists) against our King but Satan has blinded you all so that you can't realize that if you're having intentions but detesting orderliness as in headship it's simply "Atheism". We have come to IDENTIFY Jesus' brothers (Matthew 25:40) the work Jesus gave them must continue which is the global training of obedient ones and we are the "new earth" that will come to their rescue (Revelations 12:16) to assist them because they're just a "little flock"(Luke 12:32).
Your agitation,criticism,antagonism,ridiculous utterances and intense hatred for REAL JWs means NOTHING before us as we will NEVER retreat nor surrender to Satan's fierceness.
I only wanted you guys to know that if we're quietly walking away from your accusations, it's not because you're putting up a formidable debate but we're having plenty as in PLENTY to do in the disciple making work. Today is my field service day and for your information i'm having almost SIXTEEN Bible study! to conduct despite all that Satan your father is doing to silence pure worship. I'm now working towards giving some to other competent and equipped brothers and sisters to take them up. 2Timothy 3:16,17 My job gives me enough time to chat that's why you're always seeing my responses but let it be clear to you and all other ATHEISTS today that you've got NOTHING tangible to say against pure worship! Isaiah 54:17
FAREWELL! wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2018
She's just getting baptized when impatient,disobedient and haughty ones like YOU who have only spent less than 70 years are getting tired of the race to life, of course she will return to her youthful vigor again!
So those disposed for everlasting life are still coming in( Act 13:48)or do you think any of you have heard enough of all that's been happening on earth including all the errors of the GB than she does? AMA is getting baptized and it's simply AMAzing! smiley smiley smiley

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
TATIME:
She's just getting baptized when impatient,disobedient and haughty ones like YOU who have only spent less than 70 years are getting tired of the race to life, of course she will return to her youthful vigor again!
So those disposed for everlasting life are still coming in( Act 13:48)or do you think any of you have heard enough of all that's been happening on earth including all the errors of the GB than she does? AMA is getting baptized and it's simply AMAzing! smiley smiley smiley

Don't forget to post the pictures of many 8 year-old who are being forced to get baptized by their parents.
An 8 year-old kid will answer YES to these questions:
1. On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?
2. Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?

8 year-olds can't get a drivers licence, they can't buy alcohol, they can't get married, they can't vote but they are forced to take those vows. They are then punished, disfellowshipped when later they question the JW teachings.

Many adults who got baptized do not even know the legal implication of those questions.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
TV TRAILER: ‘Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath: The Jehovah’s Witnesses' Two Hour Special Event - A&E, 9pm ET/PT, Tues, Nov 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdeGe5Im90
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
More Kingdom Halls for Sale
The theocracy is really increasing...
These and many other sales the Watchtower wont tell the rank and file

https://theperrynews.com/perrys-jehovahs-witnesses-congregation-sells-kingdom-hall/

[Perry’s Jehovah’s Witnesses congregation sells Kingdom Hall

By Jim Caufield - October 4, 20180396

The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses at 2420 Iowa St. in Perry is for sale.

The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Perry has dissolved its Perry congregation and sold its church building.

The 33-year-old Kingdom Hall at 2420 Iowa St. went on the market Aug. 24, with an asking price of $135,000. The property is presently owned by an investor in Cumming.

Charles Batholow of Jefferson, an elder in the Jefferson church, said a large number of the Perry congregants have begun attending services at the Jefferson Kingdom Hall at 701 W. Adams St.

Bartholow said many of Perry’s Spanish-speaking congregants now attend the Jehovah’s Witnesses Greenwood Congregation at 1385 Buffalo Road in West Des Moines.

© Copyright 2018 - ThePerryNews.com ]

2:
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-74759915.html

[Under Offer POA 2,406 sq. ft.

Childcare Facility

Kingdom Hall, 25 Windmill Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9

The property provides a brick built, single storey building with a traditional pitched roof and benefitting from good on-site parking / turning area. Measuring 2,406 SQ FT it (gross internal) it comprises Main Hall, Second Space and Mother and Baby Room. The building was built in the early 1990's and has been used as a church hall since that date.]

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion by mikeolu1: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Last Days started 104 years ago according to Jehovah's witness new light. (aka 1914)

A speaker at a KH yesterday said, "we are at the the very end of the very end of the last days".

Has anyone notice that the watchtower said exactly that some 50 years ago?

Mo nbo wa oloun ko ya l'ogun odun- Ayinde Barrister

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Free Sex In Japan!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.