Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? (4848 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by samysmoothfresh: 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

My mama's love kiss
Nah
I thought my mum didn't love me anymore, she would yell at me at any given chance, she was now saying NO without feeling guilt and my tears weren't having effect on her as before so it was better i run away from home..
I had to sit down and decide what i wanted for my life and running away wasn't just it..
Had to stop picking Nigga's call and finally had the courage to say No to him..

wow-............................this is deep

how old was the guy anyway?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by KingTugreat: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lies from poor peasants. Let me be reading peasants lies. Poor people can lie well well grin
mr bill gate.oloshi
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by KingTugreat: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
Saff:
Rule to babes: never give a huge amount of money to a guy who is not your husband. Ever!
rules to men never give a dime to a woman ever.Luckily i only give prostitutes money but a normal girl i cant remember

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon / Another “at0pa” Vide0 Of Two Free SHS Students Find It's Way Online / Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.