Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? (4855 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by rainmaker12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
i only came here to read lies as i masturbate with my engine oil
This one weak me grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Divay22(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
When i wanted to elope with a guy grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's nothing too out-of-the-ordinary lol. Just having occasional meltdowns over minor things. I have a hard time controlling myself sometimes, so I have these moments where I completely act like a clown tongue

Now that would be worth seeing. Ha-ha. I can't wait.

I'd better get that time machine well prepped in readiness for when you change your mind about testing it out. wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Now that would be worth seeing. Ha-ha. I can't wait.

I'd better get that time machine well prepped in readiness for when you change your mind about testing it out. wink

LMAO. May take you up on it.

I still don't buy the Mr Calm & Collected persona though tongue I'm sure you must have done some things that make you wanna slap yourself, at some point. Unless of course you're void of any emotions

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Saw a guy I was dating being followed closely by his ex. They both passed my house within seconds of each other. I knew something was up, so I ran out of the house to see what they were up to. I was barefoot & not fully clothed at the time, having just stepped out of the bath. On a normal day I don't set even a toe outside without shoes, let alone be seen outside without clothes. But I was angry & jealous, I didn't care. I ran up the street in all my jiggling glory grin
Love can make you do crazy things.
Jiggling Glory chai...But Nne complete the story , can't leave us hanging like this.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Jiggling Glory chai...But Nne complete the story , can't leave us hanging like this.

Sorry, the more appropriate term should have been wobbling lol. I had a body like a sea lion, not whatever image you have in your mind grin
Missed you, btw. Where have you been?

Well, I caught up with them. Found him squatting & she was standing infront of him, smiling. I was incensed tongue
Long story short, we broke up. I figured he was trying to get back with her or something. Plus his excuses weren't cutting it. I knew he was lying.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by samysmoothfresh: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Divay22:

ah!! shocked

were you high on cow dung or should we blame 'em mara and clara, her mother's daughter and the likes?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by samysmoothfresh: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
IamPlato:
Blood Of God! shocked

vaseline is hard to come by these days angry
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. May take you up on it.

I still don't buy the Mr Calm & Collected persona though tongue I'm sure you must have done some things that make you wanna slap yourself, at some point. Unless of course you're void of any emotions

Ha-ha. Cool Calm and Collected all the way. And yes I've done some stuff that I could kick myself in the shin for, but I'd have to settle down and think hard to remember the ones I've done for love.

Not saying there aren't, just saying I don't dwell on them.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Sorry, the more appropriate term should have been wobbling lol. I had a body like a sea lion, not whatever image you have in your mind grin
Missed you, btw. Where have you been?

Well, I caught up with them. Found him squatting & she was standing infront of him, smiling. I was incensed tongue
Long story short, we broke up. I figured he was trying to get back with her or something. Plus his excuses weren't cutting it. I knew he was lying.
whether it was wobbling or jiggling doesn't matter, as long as there's motion and movement grin
I've been here and there , you're the one who took yet another hiatus from NL. I was on the lookout for your new moniker when realised Xhosanostra ( you're still punkyveer in my head lol ) is still active. Missed you scatter sha.

I was half expecting you'll break both their heads with a bottle or something, that would've been the icing on the cake grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Ha-ha. Cool Cam Collected all the way. And yes I've done some stuff that I could kick myself in the shin for, but I'd have to settle down and think hard to remember the ones I've done for love.

Not saying there aren't, just saying I don't dwell on them.

Gotcha.

Was just pulling your leg, btw. You do have a peaceful energy about you. I sense you're someone that's not too fond of drama or confrontation. Mr Macho Man smiley
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by els0nm0rali(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Gotcha.

Was just pulling your leg, btw. You do have a peaceful energy about you. I sense you're someone that's not too fond of drama or confrontation. Mr Macho Man smiley

That's right. I hate drama. Especially making a public scene. Lol. You must be an old soul for you to sense that.
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

whether it was wobbling or jiggling doesn't matter, as long as there's motion and movement grin
I've been here and there , you're the one who took yet another hiatus from NL. I was on the lookout for your new moniker when realised Xhosanostra ( you're still punkyveer in my head lol ) is still active. Missed you scatter sha.

I was half expecting you'll break both their heads with a bottle or something, that would've been the icing on the cake grin

LMAO @ as long as there's motion & movement. For a split second I had an image of a tub of jelly. Whatever rocks your boat.
Good to see you around, love smiley

I'm not violent lol. I never said even one word to the girl because she didn't matter to me. I was only angry at "our" boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Auladimeji2: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Lent him 53k and never got it back.
What about the money he has been giving you before, did you return yours

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Auladimeji2: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
mimimile93:
My girl gave me head in a car while I was driving till I cum.

Rest easy girl..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Auladimeji2: 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I once had sex with my neighbours daughter in the bathroom while her father was taking his bath at d next one..I ave to cover her mouth from moaning during d intensity of it...but the man knew something was fishy,but just couldn't figure It out.he came out of d bathroom and waited for like 5 minutes outside to see who will come out..after waiting, he had no choice but to go inside
Do you wanna die young

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Auladimeji2: 12:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Saff:
Was like 17 at the time. Waited until everyone slept then got dressed at like 1am and snuck out. My boyfriend at the time was waiting for me outside my house. Went out to the fella shrine to watch a show drank so much. Went back to his friends place, my boyfriend started vomiting and threw up everywhere. He dozed off, then his friend started coming on to me. Literally nearly beat up his friend. In the morning went home to find my grandma sitting outside of the house waiting for me. She gave me the beating of my life in front of all the neighbors in the compound Lool. Isolated myself for days. That’s just one of the crazy days I had as a teen.

Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by CanineOfJackal: 3:23am On Jul 14, 2018
later talk.
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:37am On Jul 14, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Do you wanna die young
bro d konji dat day was an extraordinary one.if I didn't have dat sex dat day, something for happen...but it was worth it though
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by okachie1(m): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Peter4luv:
I was having sex with my neighbor sister around evening time when she usually comes back from woken naxo I de knack the girl I no sabi say time don go naxo we de on top each other the woman just knock door omo come see I comport myself fast calm down come greet the woman good evening lol � come de reason if she go notice anything naxo I just jejely comot he take me three days before I ask the girl say hope her aunty no notice anything lol sh come say no omo I happy die cause the woman know my mama well cause she de respect am wella
Speak english!
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by ashewoboy(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

why did you now stay?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by ElRapido: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lies from poor peasants. Let me be reading peasants lies. Poor people can lie well well grin

And you're rich?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Divay22(f): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

why did you now stay?
My mama's love kiss
samysmoothfresh:

ah!! shocked

were you high on cow dung or should we blame 'em mara and clara, her mother's daughter and the likes?
Nah
I thought my mum didn't love me anymore, she would yell at me at any given chance, she was now saying NO without feeling guilt and my tears weren't having effect on her as before so it was better i run away from home..
I had to sit down and decide what i wanted for my life and running away wasn't just it..
Had to stop picking Nigga's call and finally had the courage to say No to him..
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Psoul(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

My mama's love kiss
Nah
I thought my mum didn't love me anymore, she would yell at me at any given chance, she was now saying NO without feeling guilt and my tears weren't having effect on her as before so it was better i run away from home..
I had to sit down and decide what i wanted for my life and running away wasn't just it..

I can relate....So hw is ur relationship wt ur mom now?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by ashewoboy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

My mama's love kiss
Nah

in all of these, did he phuck you?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Divay22(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

in all of these, did he phuck you?
No
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Divay22(f): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Psoul:

I can relate....So hw is ur relationship wt ur mom now?
My mum later made me understand, i don't have to cry before saying my wants, I should tell her but never try to blackmail her with my tears.
We good.. Mom and daughter bond so strong.
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by ashewoboy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

No

he has never phucked you and you wanted to run away with him? Really! What was so special about him?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Divay22(f): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
ashewoboy:

he has never phucked you and you wanted to run away with him? Really! What was so special about him?
The reason is up there.
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by ashewoboy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

The reason is up there.

you were seeking refuge in a man!. Pele! Naive girl then. You must be wiser now. How old were you then though?
Re: What Is The Craziest/scariest Thing You Have Done Romantically? by Psoul(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
Divay22:

My mum later made me understand, i don't have to cry before saying my wants, I should tell her but never try to blackmail her with my tears.
We good.. Mom and daughter bond so strong.

Whaoooo...daz lovely. She made u learn a better way of making ur requests. What a lovely mom. Lucky u dearie.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Instagram Model Shows Off Her Perfect Shape In These Photos / I Won’t Leave Your Wife - Man Tells Neighbour / Pls How Can I Stop My Girlfriend From Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.