Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... (19195 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) / Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
See me ooo
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
MeeLan:
at home, will be accusing the man of being insecure!
nw u see the result
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lagbaja01:
There more to marriage than judging based mere appearance.....or what explanation can you then give about some ministers of God ( with godly backgrounds) but having shattered home?
here u sir
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lagbaja01:
There more to marriage than judging based mere appearance.....or what explanation can you then give about some ministers of God ( with godly backgrounds) but having shattered home?
here u sir sad
Here women are so deadly
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
sad shockedahah
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
It's not supposed
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Married men mostly deserves such tragedy
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
noblejoeuc:
Married men mostly deserves such tragedy

I mean the stubborn one's
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2018
Baba this one tire me ooo
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Chaii ...

But their is still possibility that they HV been murdeted
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nobody knows what really happened
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 1:04am On Jul 19, 2018
A new dawn has arrived in his home
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Burgerlomo: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
That's a carbon monoxide cool
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 1:41am On Jul 19, 2018
If I am asked I hate this kind of crisis
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 2:20am On Jul 19, 2018
Trafficking is involved
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 2:43am On Jul 19, 2018
All of ma life I hated such story
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 2:54am On Jul 19, 2018
Kudos
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 3:03am On Jul 19, 2018
He do u know she's cheating
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 3:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh God open my eyes to see the real truth
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by Originalsly: 3:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmm...why would they leave the cool house to have sex in the garage in this blazing hot summer? ... in the garage but not in the car?...and why would the car engine be running forever to build up that much carbon dioxide/monoxide?...the husband really needs to explain .
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 3:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm...why would they leave the cool house to have sex in the garage in this blazing hot summer? ... in the garage but not in the car?...and why would the car engine be running forever to build up that much h carbon dioxide?...the husband really need to explain .
thank God somebody understands me

In fact u are a detective
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 4:26am On Jul 19, 2018
U HV committed huge murder punishable by law
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 7:41am On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmmm, war
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2018
this is Caucasoid
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2018
endangerd lives
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2018
noblejoeuc:
Hmmmmm, war
my life can't be available to such
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Hursebandhorse band days what my wife called me this morning
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Don't speak I'll of the dead
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Your own problem will follow u
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Case so difficult
Re: Husband Finds His Cheating Wife And Her Mechanic Lover’ Dead In Their Garage.... by noblejoeuc: 12:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.