Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (89417 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by mavinc4u(f): 1:50am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
How did you manage to put your name as the owner or the house without letting him know? You are a snitch

how is she a snitch.? is it your money? did you not hear the husband use his own for his parent? che na only him get parent to use money on?

Madam, don't ever make the mistake of changing the name to his name. he is not a good man as he claimed. if you ever want to change the name, please change it to your children's name.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

He doesnt want that, i suggested it he said no, he has to be in charge fully not jointly
Run, that Man is a wicked Man.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by akwunomy(m): 1:51am On Jul 15, 2018
People here can crucify you for putting your name on the project. That is their opinion and it does not represent any conventional or societal norm. You have a union...a partnership when you marry someone...but from your statement...he used his share of the deal to take care of his immediate family...I need people to crucify him thus for this...but unfortunately...ours is a subjective society which favors men...but in the western world...that is not the case...People can separate asset in relationship for many reasons and in his case...through his action...he separated his assets from yours from the on set...and as nature will have it...you are too smart to build the house in your name..What man for whatever reason will ask the mother of his kids to move out of the house with his kids? I live in the USA...here a man move out of the house even if the house belong to him...they wife and kids lives in the house!

Back on your question...pay close attention...don’t...never change anything to his name...possible scenario...he might perfect his threat and you will see another woman living in a house you built...they world is wicked! Protect yourself and your kid! They arguement should be...the need for him to return and take care of his kids...Worst case scenario...if the heat is too much...use a power of attorney...with a good lawyer...and put the name of the house on your son name...maybe that will soothe his stupid egocentric attrition.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Saintmary(f): 1:52am On Jul 15, 2018
histemple:

Honestly, I am touched by your extremely mature response. Keep this attitude, it will take you places.
Thanks, but I don't reply the same way each time.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 1:53am On Jul 15, 2018
sholatech:
Change it to Mr & Mrs ABC. It is allowed. That way, it is now for both of you.
No, sir. sad It should be Mr. (Husband's full name) and Mrs. (Wife's full name, including first name). If it is not done this way, a man can get married to another woman tomorrow, who will also bear his name. And it would be difficult to distinguish between who is the lawful Mrs. shocked I believe there is even a court case or a precedent, that has been set in this regard.

Let me give an example. undecided If the title documents to the house are in the name of Mr. & Mrs. John, then one day down the line if there is a divorce, and the man remarries, his new wife will also be entitled to claim and use the title: 'Mrs. John.' But if the documents state clearly, Mr. Abu John and Mrs. Maria John for example, then it is quite clear who the owners of the property are. wink Their identity is no longer in doubt. Neither can it be disputed. The 2nd wife is highly unlikely to have the same first name as the 1st wife, so she cannot lay claim to a house jointly owned by her husband and his 1st wife.

The OP should just put both their joint names on the property documents (in fact she should include her maiden name somewhere in between, to prevent any doubt). cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by mavinc4u(f): 1:55am On Jul 15, 2018
Eketem:
I am confused as to why you are begging him.

You both got paid from a business
He used his own share for his parents, you used your own to build a house now he got angry and decided to kick you out of your own house, you told him it wasn't possible.

He gets angry and moves out
Let him stay out, he is a wicked man that would have been happy to see you out on the streets with your kids begging him up and down.

I don't understand why you are now begging him.

I don't know why Nigerian women are so desperate to keep wicked men

Thanks jare. some times i wonder the kind of brain some Nigeria women have. like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by mavinc4u(f): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2018
LaudableXX:

No, sir. sad It should be Mr. (Husband's full name) and Mrs. (Wife's full name, including first name). If it is not done this way, a man can get married to another woman tomorrow, who will also bear his name. And it would be difficult to distinguish between who is the lawful Mrs. shocked I believe there is even a court case or a precedent, that has been set in this regard.

Let me give an example. undecided If the title documents to the house are in the name of Mr. & Mrs. John, then one day down the line if there is a divorce, and the man remarries, his new wife will also be entitled to claim and use the title: 'Mrs. John.' But if the documents state clearly, Mr. Abu John and Mrs. Maria John for example, then it is quite clear who the owners of the property are. wink Their identity is no longer in doubt. Neither can it be disputed. The 2nd wife is highly unlikely to have the same first name as the 1st wife, so she cannot lay claim to a house jointly owned by her husband and his 1st wife.

The OP should just put both their joint names on the property documents (in fact she should include her maiden name somewhere in between, to prevent any doubt). cheesy

put Mr & Mrs for what? Abeg, make the woman spell her name there boldly. If she can't then she should use her children's name.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Saintmary(f): 1:59am On Jul 15, 2018
akwunomy:
People here can crucify you for putting your name on the project. That is their opinion and it does not represent any conventional or societal norm. You have a union...a partnership when you marry someone...but from your statement...he used his share of the deal to take care of his immediate family...I need people to crucify him thus for this...but unfortunately...ours is a subjective society which favors men...but in the western world...that is not the case...People can separate asset in relationship for many reasons and in his case...through his action...he separated his assets from yours from the on set...and as nature will have it...you are too smart to build the house in your name..What man for whatever reason will ask the mother of his kids to move out of the house with his kids? I live in the USA...here a man move out of the house even if the house belong to him...they wife and kids lives in the house!

Back on your question...pay close attention...don’t...never change anything to his name...possible scenario...he might perfect his threat and you will see another woman living in a house you built...they world is wicked! Protect yourself and your kid! They arguement should be...the need for him to return and take care of his kids...Worst case scenario...if the heat is too much...use a power of attorney...with a good lawyer...and put the name of the house on your son name...maybe that will soothe his stupid egocentric attrition.
HEseesall, this is good advice. Thanks @akwunomy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by mavinc4u(f): 2:00am On Jul 15, 2018
oloyede252:

are you intelligent at all.. he said that during an argument So the man never kicked out the woman from the house...

No matter the argument, no man should try that nonsense. Kick your wife and children out because they are buckets or what. please if you are doing such, you better stop it.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by baby124: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2018
Don’t ever ever ever ever do that. Change the ownership to you and your children. Your children deserve that shelter more than him. Let him go and find another place and build. Don’t joke with a roof over your children’s head as a mother! They deserve that safe and secure space. He will be alright last last. If he will leave, he will leave. Even when you change the name. I think the man is on his way out anyway, otherwise it should not bother him that much.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Hollysaint: 2:08am On Jul 15, 2018
put the house in the children's name and you be in charge till they are mature .

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Medunah: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2018
weavesquad:

Honestly, Am Very Sorry For This, I Dont Think U Have Happy Married Home Or U Havent Seen Any Suitor. Coz This Ur Advice Is Solely For Irresponsible Married Woman.
What If Her Husband Planned To Squandered Her Profit From D Business They Did Through False Pretence Or Scamming, Would She Be Claiming A Land In Her Name. From What She Said , D Husband Is Loyal To Her , Coz I Knw Some Men , They Wl Rather Use Her Profit To Buy Liability Goods Like Cars,
LMAO, this must be a joke. So you are saying the husband did her a favour by not squandering her profit or scamming her?
And cos of that, she should be forever grateful to him and put the land 'which she got from her own profit of a business which they both put money into" solely in his name?
If not making my husband sole owner of my land is whats going to make me an irresponsible housewife, then I choose to be one.

I also feel sorry for whoever is going to end up with you or whoever is with you right now cos your ideologies are sick.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 2:09am On Jul 15, 2018
Organism000:
If the house was built with your money then it is your house. A man is supposed to build a house before he marries.

Please let him go on transfer and think about his life.
What did you just say here? shocked A man is supposed to build a house before he marries? In which book is that one written, or in which section of our constitution is it stated? shocked
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Manjad: 2:12am On Jul 15, 2018
>: angry angry
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2018
akwunomy:

Do u mind the hypocritical lots.
We did biz together and shared our profits. U used urs.
I used mine and u are telling me to give u my own profit back.

The mistake she made was buying land for them to build on.
She should have bought land and develop it as time goes on strictly on her own.
That way,there will be no problem.
I love him so much and he is so good to me made her not to use common sense.

Now she is the one begging.
In this era?
Women has indeed suffered.

He didn't hesitate to tell her to pack out thinking she bought and registered the land with his name.imagine that.
That's how some women will buy family motor and put the husband's name even if he is doing nothing.
I will give u the motor to cruise around with but all documents will be in my name.
How many people have their husbands bought cars for and used the wives name?
Women, had I known is always too late.

U will always be at advantage so try and secure ur future and that of ur children

7 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by dasparrow: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Eketem:

I don't know why Nigerian women are so desperate to keep wicked men

Na their trademark. cool

5 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by NovusHomo(m): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:
I had to open this account for anonymity
I'm in a dilemma, let me start like this, when i and my husband first got married we did a joint business that fetched us a huge amount of money, the aim was to build a house, when we got the money, he decided to use his' for his parents (i had no problem with that) then mine for what we wanted to use it for

Two weeks ago we had a major misunderstanding, it was soo intense to the extent that he told me to park out of the house, in the heat of things i told him that cannot be possible that the house is in my name, he was shocked, saying it is impossible we built it together that it's in his name, i had to remind him what happened then, he was furious saying it was wrong of me to use my name, that he cant believe he has been staying in a house that does not belong to him, he told his family what i did claming victim, then he packed out saying he wont come home till i change the name to his full name, i begged him to no avail, i dont even know how to tell my people, imagine if it was in his name, i and the kids would have been out of the house by now, he has requested for transfer from his office to another state cos of this, who does that?? He cant expect me to change it to his name.

Pls i need other advise to go about this, he is a good man but he feels his ego has been bruised, i need other options.

MODIFIED For those viewing this, i have made some clarifications down to page (1),

Do not change the name on the documents. The bolded part of your story is the reason why you should not.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by frozen70(f): 2:24am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:
I'm in a dilemma, let me start like this, when i and my husband first got married we did a joint business that fetched us a huge amount of money, the aim was to build a house, when we got the money, he decided to use his' for his parents (i had no problem with that) then mine for what we wanted to use it for

Two weeks ago we had a major misunderstanding, it was soo intense to the extent that he told me to park out of the house, in the heat of things i told him that cannot be possible that the house is in my name, he was shocked, saying it is impossible we built it together that it's in his name, i had to remind him what happened then, he was furious saying it was wrong of me to use my name, that he cant believe he has been staying in a house that does not belong to him, he told his family what i did claming victim, then he packed out saying he wont come home till i change the name to his full name, i begged him to no avail, i dont even know how to tell my people, imagine if it was in his name, i and the kids would have been out of the house by now, he has requested for transfer from his office to another state cos of this, who does that?? He cant expect me to change it to his name.

Pls i need other advise to go about this, he is a good man but he feels his ego has been bruised, i need other options.

MODIFIED For those viewing this, i have made some clarifications down to page (1),

Be courageous and bold in this issue.
Since you pleaded with him and he refused forget it and move on.
Inform your whole family about everything the way it happened.
If he wants to relocate let him do so, life goes on.
Don't be subber or disturbed about it.
Start seeing yourself as a single parent.

Let nobody on earth advice you or convince you to change it to his name, never.

Worst case senerio you change it to your children name, but I repeat don't change anything leave it the way it is.

He is having ego and complex problems with himself because he sees himself as Lord, let the ego and frustration hit himself not you.

Face the children and focus on training them for good tomorrow.

Assuming he is the one that built the house that means you will be a slave in your husband house and he can as well chase you out and marry another woman, no way.

If he wants to remarry leave him to go ahead na him go tire.
Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by dasparrow: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2018
@Post

Most Nigerians are not marriage material. This is why you see so much strife and confusion in the home. Why would a so-called married man not think about building a house first but rather hand over his entire money to his parents?

Bible says a man shall leave his parents and cling to his wife. Yet Nigerian bred men want to be married while still clinging unto their mother's apron. No wonder an increasing number of women are opting out of marriage. Nobody wants to be married to a man-child.

OP, don't put his name on the lease. He is a wicked man. If you had been foolish enough to use your share of the money on frivolties like shoes and clothes or handed your share of the money to your parents, would there be any house right now?

Honestly, people really need to look before they leap into this thing called marriage. The bible was not wrong when it said: " The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?."

Trust no one!

4 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by oloriadejoke(f): 2:35am On Jul 15, 2018
madam let's be serious here,your husband has someone special he kept somewhere and funny enough his families might even knows about it because a reliable African man I mean a reliable one will never collect what belongs to his wife at any cost the man is a selfish fellow who never pity his wife or his kids,if u change the property name to his name he has silences u for life,he will even bring diff women home and there is noting u will do about it u will be d one begging him for his foolishness always

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LondonLord: 2:38am On Jul 15, 2018
You are smart my dear.
For your husband to leave shows that he really meant kicking you out.
But i hope the cause of your conflict is not careless utterance due to the fact that the house belongs to you?
How frequent do you have quarrel? Large number of Men prefer to stay in a rented mini-flat than allow a woman to constantly puncture their ego.
However, Never you accept to change that document in his name.
When audacity causes a battle we need more audacity to win that battle.
I have seen a similar case where the man noticed that a property was on his wife's name, he played smarter by faking love to convince his wife to hand over the document to him and after that was done the woman became seriously sick and he abandoned the woman.
Pray Seriously About This And Get A Marriage Counsellor and A Lawyer.
I Think You and not him Should Be The first To Let Your family know About This except If there Is something You Are Not Telling Us.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by lekonso: 2:41am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

The property only is in my name but we built it together
Madam, you are very selfish. Whether a man builds a house or the woman, the document suppose to read Mr and Mrs. Now the two of you built a house together according to you, and you decided to insert your name alone without telling him. Well i wonder how you built a house in the first place without your husband sighting the documents at all from the beginning. Whatever any of you is doing you suppose to do it together. You were not open to each other from the beginning, that is the truth. You know why he is insisting that you must change the document to his name alone (even though i don't support that) is because, you suppose to have told him from the beginning that the house is in your name alone. He suppose to be aware of that. Now my advice is that, reach out to somebody that he respects so much that he will listen to, for him to accept to change the name on the document to Mr and Mrs.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by airsaylongcon: 2:43am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

I used my part of the money which is not wrong, i expected him to know that

Just want to ask you one question. If he had used his 'part' to build the house and put it in his name would you have been happy? I will like you to answer this.

In a marriage there is nothing like "my own". Both of you earned the money and agreed that a portion should be used to cater for your parents-in-law and the remainder be used to build the house. It was an agreement not a coercion. The moment one party starts seeing things as "mine" in a marriage then that marriage isn't going to last long. My advice is that for the sake of peace you change the property to Husband Name AND WIFE NAME (ẹ.g James Turner and Katherine Turner). DO NOT go and put Mr and Mrs Turner or you might rule it in future. Your hubby has shown signs that he won't hesitate to de-home you given the slightest provocation.

Happy Married Life

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

He doesnt want that, i suggested it he said no, he has to be in charge fully not jointly

Madam, don't even dare change it to his name if you know what's good for your future and that of your children.

Also, begin to accept life without a husband cos this one doesn't hv good plans for you and your kids anymore.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by johhnnie(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Madam, I may disappoint you and a host of others on this group. The mistake is largely yours.

Most people here would not have the patience to read through what you wrote. They will only glance through. Their grasp of your narration may then be limited. But that's ok.

Good, you did business together and made a good profit.

In your own words, the father was sick and had to be flown abroad. He asked for your permission and you both decided that he used his own portion for your father in-law's treatment abroad. ( This is expected of a good child and more so, the first son of the family; the African way which we cannot shy away from). If table were to be turned, I believe the two of you would have agreed to do the same thing to your dad.

You both built a house, though, with the substantial portion of the fund coming from your side of the profit from the business eailier mentioned. By your assertion, it means he also partly funded the building project. Though on a relatively low scale compared to yours.

The situation, I think now is this: Am sorry if I use strong words here; you betrayed a trust and that was why your hubby was angry. And I believe that while the period lasted , it was probable that you sought advice from someone outside your nuclear family. Your husband trusted you to the point of not checking the building documents from start to finish. How you were able to achieve this beats my imagination.

You plotted this all along and someone somewhere acted as an accomplice to you. You betrayed a trusting husband. In your own words, you described your husband as a good man.

The real issue I see that you have presently, is not the idea of him leaving the house. It is the idea of the children's welfare. If I may ask you, how do you share the financial responsibilities of all upkeeps of your nuclear family?

My dear, somebody advised you wrongly or you did not think it through properly before embarking on that act of betrayal.

I will tell you the truth;. you already set your marriage up for divorce by that act of betrayal. If your Pastor or any other person tells you other wise, they will only be deceiving you.

I know that there are lots of theoretical marriage counselore here, however, be wise get your good husband back. Dont let them make you to push your husband away.

Find a way to placate him. He believed in your judgement that you would do what was right for the two of you. That was why he did not telegiude you while the building project was on.

If you handle this right, your family will be stronger for it. However, if you take the advice of some of is here that you should take him to the cleaners; my dear, you may end up losing that house, your kids and a host of other things that may be meaningful to you. Not that he will drag the house. You will realise better, when he stays like two months away from home that the God given role of a man in the family is not an easy one.

I see you as a family oriented woman. My line may not go down well with those that are not.

Peace and please, get your home back.. Your kids need it more than you two!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LondonLord: 2:52am On Jul 15, 2018
dasparrow:
@Post

Most Nigerians are not marriage material. This is why you see so much strife and confusion in the home. Why would a so-called married man not think about building a house first but rather hand over his entire money to his parents?

Bible says a man shall leave his parents and cling to his wife. Yet Nigerian bred men want to be married while still clinging unto their mother's apron. No wonder an increasing number of women are opting out of marriage. Nobody wants to be married to a man-child.

OP, don't put his name on the lease. He is a wicked man. If you had been foolish enough to use your share of the money on frivolties like shoes and clothes or handed your share of the money to your parents, would there be any house right now?

Honestly, people really need to look before they leap into this thing called marriage. The bible was not wrong when it said: " The heart of man is desperately wicked. Who can know it?."
Easy
Trust no one!
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by johhnnie(m): 2:53am On Jul 15, 2018
weavesquad:

My Dear Sis/bro, U Just Adviced Her Wrongly, Am So Sorry Oo. Its Normal For The Man To Feel That His Ego Has Been Bruised On. She Needs To Make Her Self Submissive Because Of The Kids Future, Though We Didnt Hear Ur Husband Part But Here Are Ur Mistakes. 1. U Shouldnt Have Used Ur Name Without Ur Husband Consent, Its Shows U Also Have Plans Of Treatin Him Like Wife In D Future. 2. During D Heated Argument , Ur Husband May Not Really Meant U Pack Out, It May Be Masculine Authority(when He Doesnt Feel Respect Frm U Again, And Dts Woman Stunt.). You Shouldnt Ve Mentioned Who Owns D Ppty. No Responsible Man Wl Accpt Ur Plea & Continue To Sleep Under Same Roof Afta Such Statement.

May God bless you!
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by gare(f): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

If he shows some remorse you can put his name as a couple owner and a clause must be signed that at no cause should the house be sold, if not let him go to blazes, in my own case from the purchase of land to completion of the building it's my name and that of my spouse that's on the documents and the property can't not be sold except we both agree.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by johhnnie(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2018
lekonso:
Madam, you are very selfish. Whether a man builds a house or the woman, the document suppose to read Mr and Mrs. Now the two of you built a house together according to you, and you decided to insert your name alone without telling him. Well i wonder how you built a house in the first place without your husband sighting the documents at all from the beginning. Whatever any of you is doing you suppose to do it together. You were not open to each other from the beginning, that is the truth. You know why he is insisting that you must change the document to his name alone (even though i don't support that) is because, you suppose to have told him from the beginning that the house is in your name alone. He suppose to be aware of that. Now my advice is that, reach out to somebody that he respects so much that he will listen to, for him to accept to change the name on the document to Mr and Mrs.

Thank you!
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by johhnnie(m): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2018
Let me remind you again, that you have set your self on a war path that may take long to re-allign.

Please, be prepared for the aftermath. I pray this is settled before long. Don't allow people here to deceive that you don't need your husband. You need him. Some are wired to be family oriented and you are such a woman.

Once this is settled, you will notice changes in him that you may need lots of perseverance and endurance with good patience.

He may start teleguiding you and double check every details of your transactions , activities etc.

Don't be surprised if he starts going through your phone. Because, deep in him, you have opened up a suspicious part of him that was sleeping.
This is how we ignorantly destroy the beautiful relationship that we hold so dear.

In your opinion, you may think you were being careful. Rather you were being careless.

I towed this line of argument based on the points picked from your story line, your perception of your husband as well as the good natured ( family oriented) woman I perceive you to be. Otherwise, I would have advised differently.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by qrymz(m): 3:09am On Jul 15, 2018
HEseesall:

I am not a blogger who wants traffic, you can choose not to believe if you want, i just need advice and other options,

I know a lot of people are advising you to respect your husband but think about this.......
......don't you think he's gonna throw you out anytime there's a disagreement? Where are you gonna move to then. And he's probably gonna put another woman in the house you built with you money. I'm sorry to say but this sounds like you got a husband who's tired of you. I'm married and when I'm pissed at my wife, I don't talk to her or stop eating her food but never want her away from me cos seeing her alone makes my day. I'll only send her packing when she disgusts me. I'm not saying authoritatively that he's leaving you but always think about the possibility so no toothpick leg lady is gonna come eat what you labored for. Tryna resolve this any other way but not by changing back to his name. It was totally your money afterall

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2018
sholatech:
Change it to Mr & Mrs ABC. It is allowed. That way, it is now for both of you.
best advice ever. Op, that is it, if he refuse after that, move on with your children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.