Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (59758 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Anambra Election Results: Soludo In Early Lead, Wins 6 LGA Announced So Far / 7-Year-Old Daniel Olutope Is Ekiti Governor For One Day As Fayemi Steps Aside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by wingmanII: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
It is normal in Nigeria. APC, the ruling party at the center used all the federal might, broke the bank just to win this election.
If and when another party takes over at the center, APC will equally suffer. And the vicious circle continues. Who are the losers? Nigerian masses.
So long as the election is not free and fair, anybody rejoicing unless a direct beneficiary of this robbery is a fool. We are all losers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's right now tongue
Dont generalize igbos are good peaple

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Amarabae(f): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one.
Am so happy that the whole of south west is now in APC

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by skales67(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Almaiga:
Igbo's right now tongue

What have Igbos got to do with ekiti state elections?

2 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by brodalokie: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
diegwu02:
Any Candidate IPOB and the Children of Hate Supports, would be a loser

This has nothing to do with ipob. Abi is Pastor Adeboye ipob? Am I ipob? No
I have warned you people to stop selling us ipob and kanu. I know that the problem is coming from east. We'll see..
This election however belongs to Elena.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Rajiolaade: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

this is SW politics

Stop seeing competition with igbos in all things including SW affairs

it's called inferiority complex cheesy
Fayose was acting comedy, igbos were protesting in there land, is that superiority complex?.

5 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
dvee2:
We told them it's not by Nairaland trolls only they refuse to hear
It's not by recruiting thousands of lazy youths to be insulting people on social media while paying them 15k per month they refuse

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Amarabae(f): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country
Stop crying more than the bereaved.
Fayose is a joke,
This election just exposed him as a weak noise maker

9 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Adetayo1978(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Yes, hope they have decided who their leader would be.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by gwmlogistic: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters
What state are you from?

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
deebsman1:

The sad thing is Igbos and there likes have taken over our dear nairaland, "by the way a Yoruba-made platform, the most successful indigenous online platform in Nigeria" thinking they can use propaganda to twist things and win elections. But we the people on the street knows our collective tormentors, so no matter amount of propaganda can make us shake.
Yes my brother.
You've said it all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
mujibson:
The last time I checked u "Igbos" were all supporting fayose(pdp).... there was even a protest in imo(SE) state when ur fellow looser(fayose) was harrassed, so its nt only a SW affair, u loosers(Igbos) av brought ur misfortune into it......THE QUESTION I KEEP ASKING MYSELF IS "HAS ANYTHING POSITIVE COME FROM IPOB"? u people ar too negative.....
[/s]
point of correction
protesting against injustice has nothing to do with a particular tribe

every Nigerian has the right to support their candidate irrespective of party so it doesn't mean anything if your party win or loose

lastly my name is sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2018
ManirBK:
Pls accept the result in good faith bro
defeat already accepted cool
Assalamualaikum bro
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by IsaAbubakar: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
[s]
Rajiolaade:

Fayose was acting comedy, igbos were protesting in there land, is that superiority complex?.
[/s]
trash trash trash
every Nigerian reserve the right of protest against injustice

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by minwafor: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
Rickyuzzy:

You are just here supporting PDP and saying they are the same, we all know PDP is worse off... Master riggers since 1999. I don't want to go into the history of how Segun Oni under PDP and how Fayose became Governor. Before you open your mouth and spew trash, do your research

'Open your mouth and spew trash' statement is really insulting. Why can't some folks make comments without resorting to insults on this platform? Na wah oh.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ManirBK: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
defeat already accepted cool Assalamualaikum bro

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by duwdu: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
ayaomen:
We the Ekitians are happy with the result

It stands to reason, and I believe you.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by gwmlogistic: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
fuckboys:
I'm so angry with Nigerian youths, when are gonna learn, pdp and apc are all same thing, apc is even worst cos there was evidence of them exchanging money for votes. Look at youths all over Nairaland celebrating mediocre and corruption

I know Nigeria can never be great again cos politicians will keep buying our hungry youths with money and they know it. I'm saving real hard to take me and my family out of this failed country
Oga stay one lane, which other party put up a better candidate? U sound more like a PDP, stop hiding under the cover of pdp and apc are bad

4 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
princeSammyz:
Ignorant and poor electorate! We keep recycling this people in the name of party and other interests. Now the same old story begins, its time Ekiti enjoys like the Kogi people.
their enjoyment will be very sweet,I know there's celebration in the Fulani herdsmen camp. Enough raping and killing to resume shortly.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by brodalokie: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391105:
This is the REAL OFFICIAL RESULT from INEC

Congrats Ekiti People!

And below is our NAIRALAND ONLINE POLL RESULT conducted Yesterday same time the election was going on in Ekiti State.......

This just prove to us that ELECTION is NEVER won ONLINE!

GET YOUR PVC READY for the BIG ONE next year GOOD PEOPLE.

EKITI PEOPLE, CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE.

And you are here using media to do abracadabra to favor APC.
You don't fail already.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by webmoney1: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391105:

Congrats Ekiti People!

And below is our NAIRALAND ONLINE POLL RESULT conducted Yesterday same time the election was going on in Ekiti State.......

SCAM
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by diegwu02: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
wingmanII:
It is normal in Nigeria. APC, the ruling party at the center used all the federal might, broke the bank just to win this election.
If and when another party takes over at the center, APC will equally suffer. And the vicious circle continues. Who are the losers? Nigerian masses.
So long as the election is not free and fair, anybody rejoicing unless a direct beneficiary of this robbery is a fool. We are all losers.
keep wailing, Federal Might indeed! you don't have a single proof. You didn't say same for anambra State.
The people of Ekiti State are the winners, they just deposed a disastrous regime led by fayose

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Alwayzasking247: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391105:

Congrats Ekiti People!

And why has the APC led govt rigged dis elections.Fayemi really doesn't have nothing to offer.

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Uncleodi(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
ajeleseujn:
You don't starve your workers their rights because of your white elephant projects that does not add to the economic value of the state. Fayose shot himself in the leg. It's never a good thing if you are full of yourself, and disregard advice from other quarters to uplift the state.
There is hunger, starvation in the land, and you keep fooling Ekiti people that there is no money. It's not done.

Pls I'm not a politician, but a resident of Ekiti state who have facts within.

Happy sunday

The 20000 voters that did not vote for PDP could be the unpaid civil servants... Fayoshe should have just paid them.

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Odingo1: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Yoruba have chosen APC whether good or bad, SW is now for APC

2019 PMB have total control of SW
. I pity the middle belt.The combined forces of core north with SW backed media will ensure their easy decimation from the surface of earth.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by ayaomen(f): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2018
aariwa:
Ekiti people allowed themselves to be rigged out.Edo people in the villages are no longer going to farms and they are tired of obaseki cock and bull story.Cows will now start grazing on ekiti farmlands and if they resist what happened in benue and plateau would happen there.Fulanis are cowards when you don't give them chance like the way fayose is doing them with ekiti local hunters
Fayose is lucky that the ekiti people in diaspora didn't vote, if not, the margin for wide pass that one. We don't want tout to rule us again.

3 Likes

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Alwayzasking247: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2018
[quote author=Alwayzasking247 post=69391917][/quote]
And why has the APC led govt rigged dis elections.
Fayemi really has nothing to offer.
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by richmoneyoliver(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2018
its just a pity for d entire people of ekiti that has brought that mediocre and political beast from that tyrant party called APC...I weep for that state because that political thief has no future ambition for d state than to syphon d treasury of d state .....
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by butterflylion: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations JKF

Congratulations my good people of Ekiti Kete

God bless Ekiti state

God bless Nigeria

Change, Progress, Freedom has come.

So shall it be in Jesus name, Amen!

1 Like

Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by anigold(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
ayaomen:
We the Ekitians are happy with the result
yes we are happy at your stupidity. grin grin grin grin Fulani herdsmen will deal with you guys . cheesy grin grin
Re: With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect by Timil: 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69391124:

Smh.... at your age(19 years), still booking space.
Kids everywhere.
How are you different from him, you who run like a jobless kid to comment on every thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interim Report On Recovered Loot Released (pics) / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Baby Boy After Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.