Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (61074 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
khiaa:
LMAO grin grin grin @ some Nigerians. Desperate times mean desperate measures. undecided Is this part of your precious cultural values?
she's so old she can pass as a diety .so disgusting saw it on facebook. rumors has it that he's 20 while she's 72.just wondering how he will kiss her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Anthrophile(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
I would like to wish the guy a happy life as long as she's not beyond menopause.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
kikikikik niggas be marrying their ancestors since the days of Golitha grin grin No wonder Mobilia wrote that on her profile.

Me I can't marry this type of woman oooo, Godforbid
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Taiwx(m): 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

IT is none of your business. Who you don help boy
U fine bt u knw too fine sha kiss
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Octaves(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
chai! this small boy wey never get biabia
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
MrSensor:
Stupid boy, I will...
ewu
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by patrickcollins: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
There was time I thought this kind of blessing came my way, a white lady though not too old sent me friend request on fb which I obliged, on the course of our conversation, she said she wants to be with me that she found me attractive, o boy I was thanking God that he has picked my call to escape this country, little did I know it was scammers, the person behind the mask was planning how to dupe me, myself was planning as a naija how to hold tight to the opportunity and benefit.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by centboy123456(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Charmingrascal:
Please if you know any white woman (even if she is older than this one) that needs a young African man to propose please contact me.

I am tired of this Country and I blame Buhari

hahahahaha guy u one kill me with laff for here hahahahaha no be only u too me self dey fine one too in fact I nor know were all dis guys tell day see dis white lady self
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by romeorailss: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
deanoffaculty:
If it were no be Nollywood, the title of the movie would be - IS THIS LOVE?
more like

ISHILOVE

angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Gbolly567: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Omo Legit don come, D woman don enter trip
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Beface(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Wetin be this na? Because of money you go dey married your grand mama!
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Kylce042(m): 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Buhari look how we leaving now we boy marrying old hags
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Alwaysking: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Saff:
Once you get the green card you’ll realise it’s not even that big of a deal. undecided The colour of your skin is a disadvantage everywhere.
But still better than staying in this shîthole
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MissRaine69(f): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2018
Poverty........
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MissRaine69(f): 2:59am On Jul 16, 2018
Kylce042:
Buhari look how we leaving now we boy marrying old hags
This happened before Buhari
Fact
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by jackie35(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2018
ruggedboy01:
happening now, i can't wait to fall in love with my own white lady and escape this country grin grin cheesy

I think it is high time our government sees to all this kind of marriage, it is totally disgrace to African.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijjaman:

What's this Yahoo Boy rubbishing about. Be Quiet. Slowpoke!
o so you sef how dense your post is. He will come back and you will be begging him for dollars. Dunbass
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2018
I am sure the lady's family is watching and plotting on the sidelines.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Joeisafatprick(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Modern day slavery
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2018
MrSensor:
Shameless opportunist

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Meanwhile i dedicate this FCT to Croatia..

Not being nasty but i cant even kiss my grandma like that let alone someone elses lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / She Told Me Her Honest Story But It Made Me Lose Interest In Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.