Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (61431 Views)

Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by pafo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Once upon a time, that woman was beautiful.

Those days are long gone and this is quite shameful.

Typical of africans!

1 Like

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Born2Breed(f): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedboy01:
happening now, i can't wait to fall in love with my own white lady and escape this country grin grin cheesy

All for the papers...this will be added to the application.

9ja 4 life.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
this is true love!!

looking beyond skin color and age!!

Really
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by innocential3032(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Who is gaining and who is losing among the two of them? Like 4 d boy and share 4 d oyinbo woman
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nah he is a fake copycat
highpriestess:

thought it was you.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by no1madman(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Given the choice , I prefer death to dis rubbish. .
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I done add the pic to my album grin

One of our resident alphas for sure
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by highpriestess: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nah he is a fake copycat
nawa oo.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by mimimile93: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
Nah he is a fake copycat

But what do people really gain in all this?

I advice you create a thread and warn nairalanders so the guy won't do something and put u in a mess
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by samysmoothfresh: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
jrusky:

Really

don't know fam

actually no one does except both parties themselves
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by sexdoll: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
tufiakwa. angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
I follow him so I can spot anything mischevious he does and warn people about him.
mimimile93:

But what do people really gain in all this?

I advice you create a thread and warn nairalanders so the guy won't do something and put u in a mess
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by dandollaz: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
Once you get the green card you’ll realise it’s not even that big of a deal. undecided The colour of your skin is a disadvantage everywhere.
And advantage in Nigeria abi
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by mimimile93: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I follow him so I can spot anything mischevious he does and warn people about him.

Better
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Originalsly: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Hmmm...he berra not let her grandson see him do such a thing.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by kolawoleibukun2: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
hehehehe
good question
no mind that insect way day yarn dust. is not a big deal na all the Senators children day find am.
DonPikko:
do you have it?
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Almunjid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Proposing to his grand mother? Lol
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
petkoffdrake2:
I almost vomit sef...imagine her saliva... Eew! embarassed

Just for money! cry

I blame Buhari

You literally took the words out of my mouth. Gosh angry
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by coputa(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
I live in ondo. I’m very happy in my small town.
So why discouraging people not to go for the green card,when you don't even know the value.life has more meaning in the developed economies than the third world.Anyway, be happy.Osun defender
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Only lazy men will consider this

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
DonPiiko:

But you wouldn't know when he sends people pms even though you follow him. I suggest you put something in your signature showing the difference so everyone knows about it. I see his posts and always think it's you
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by daviesblaze(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
Dacronym:

Kk any other way
if you are really dark and handsome, that's a good place to start.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saff:
Once you get the green card you’ll realise it’s not even that big of a deal. undecided The colour of your skin is a disadvantage everywhere.
You're absolutely right. Even here, we feel so inferior so much that bleaching creams sell like hotcakes.

Meanwhile, continue teasing us o, you hear? Miss fresh thighs.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by coputa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
kingthreat:
Only lazy men will consider this
A smart person is stronger that one that carries a full Elephant on his head.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gee masun
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Saff(f): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
coputa:
So why discouraging people not to go for the green card,when you don't even know the value.life has more meaning in the developed economies than the third world.Anyway, be happy.Osun defender
okay sir.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by LZAA: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
ruggedboy01:
happening now, i can't wait to fall in love with my own white lady and escape this country grin grin cheesy
Look at that cone
Probably anoda wire wire grin
Na dem dem

2 Likes

Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
grin
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by SniperSmurf(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
That woman looks like a Granny cheesy love is blind but this is ridiculous. The guy looks like a hustler applying format. He can't honestly say she will give him kids. Anyway wetin consign me.
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by Gashon007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Are you talking from experience?
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by mimimile93: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

But you wouldn't know when he sends people pms even though you follow him. I suggest you put something in your signature showing the difference so everyone knows about it. I see his posts and always think it's you

U make sense
Re: Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) by zidek(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
I dnt know when a young white skinned guy will come to propose to our old black skinned ma?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.