Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (80645 Views)

Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose / FUNAM To Ortom: We Shall Assassinate You Soon - Fulani Milita Group / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Compliant(m): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
EFCC should also be looking for all northern governors that crossed to Apc

WE ARE WORKING ON THAT BUT LET US FIRST FACE THIS CASE

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN

#EFCCISWORKINGNOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by linearity: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral

I don’t know what you meant though, they are primarily a prosecuting agency of the federal government and must have done their investigation since the file was referred to them, but could not act because of the immunity clause.

A prosecutor is not suppose to be neutral, that is the job of the Judge. They suppose to be aggressive, their goal should be to win, win and win.

My only disagreement with them is, they are professionals and should conduct themselves as one. They should not be touting him on social media, because that is what they are doing by that post, they should preserve their efforts for the courtroom, because that is where it matter most.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Carlyboi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
abeg efcc make we hear word!fayose is a crook just like almost all the apc governors and ex governors!mtscheew make that stupid inec shall no try rig in buhari next year!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by danyaril2yahoo: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Adam oshomole Nko?
abc115:

They have done that....Dariye and Jolly Nyame are APC
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Are we supposed to laugh to this? Please, what does this mean?

Should i cry??..laughter is the best emotion i can muster regarding the Nigerian situation
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by prosnadis(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
How are u sure that it came from efcc,have u forgotten about the e-warriors.welcome to naija.
Saao:
this effc is the must useless agency of govt. see statement coming from agency that ought to be neutral
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by FX(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
Neutral about what? If you understand the level of looting we are talking about, then you will know that our politicians are worse than Boko Haram. He will watch the 2019 elections from his prison cell.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

Seriously we must get serious as a nation
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by brodalokie: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
This one that I have not been able to walk around, watch TV, meet people since 2012 so is it the working of efcc? With all these people talking in my ear nonstop, reading my mind and telephone conversation as if they're guardian angels, yet I have been confined in a one location without any hope of tomorrow. If leg pain somebody they will think it's because somebody want to kill me, if they lose lotto or bet9ja they will think it's because somebody want to kill me, if plate fall from their hand they will think it's because somebody want to kill me, when they think of their own sins they will be happy I am there to collect the bullet. Like the goat the old testerment Jews commit all their sins to and castrate it into exile. No cloth, no food, no friend, no family, no hope, no anchor. Efcc is this your doing? What is my crime? This one resemble witchcraft to me o

Even now they are still talking in my ear concluding whether he's finished or not. Abeg na who tie me for here? This is not the place I want to be oooo. You come and take my place here. It is your own game not mine. I didn't grow up like this.

Can somebody here please tell me the meaning of "everyone is owing him?"
Because to me, it looks like I am the one owing everyone.
Again what is the meaning of, "he's a kid". The hell I'm not, I'm mid 30s you shitty tongue speaking demons. Or are you by any chance referring to me being " a child of God "?

Minus 7 years of your witchcraft prison with hard labor without pay from the time I start to make a living. Then add up all the other years of jonsing in between the time I start to make a living. What you will get is loser. I nor worry yet you want to just kill me patapata? Oga wizard and madame witch, please have mercy o

Abi what are you expecting me to do? What, what, what do you want from me?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by chemK: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nothing will ever come out of this treat, Koro had more now is enjoying himself in the comfort of his home
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

what of Kwankwaso, Rimi?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by tommykiwi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

So Ameachi and Tinubu are saint abi?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by ELAGAIE(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t like the kind of politics Fayose played

But at the same time

The same treatment should be met on all former ministers, senators and governors of northern extraction

What happened to Babachir, maina and Baba mai mangoro in Adamawa nyako?

It should not be selective for people to take them serious

Dasuki(Prince of d Caliphate), Jolly Name (Taraba, APC) and Joshua Dariye(Plateau) are all Northerners.
My former Gov Babangida Aliyu (Niger) assets were temporary seized just last week, Ibrahim Shehu Schema(Katsina), Ibrahim Shekarau (Kano) and lots more from d North are also being prosecuted by d EFCC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

Maybe he had Babachir, Maina and Abba Kyari in his mind.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
This is very unprofessional... this is Nigeria angry I am not sure FBI or CIA will do this shocked
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by smartolala(m): 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
If this statement emanates from efcc,the agency has descended so low,it is unfortunate
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Iziquiel(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

They are not core northern extraction

They are pdp and from minority in the north

I don’t want to play religious cards

But they are Christians
Stop hiding your bigotry, you are a ethnic and religious bigot. You guys are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
Justice BANJOKO please FAYOSE will be coming to your court in some few months , what is good for DARIYE and NYAME is also good for FAYOSE grin grin

Don't you feel?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
Senseless post from EFCC. Very immature for a national organisation. How many files have they dusted for Timiprye Silva, Orjii Uzor Kanu, Amaechi, etc.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Maybe They Dont Know Fayose Is A ROCK

Which rock?
Make we sidon dey look sha!
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
let them move to PDP so it go easy to persecute them. buhari come 2019
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Bobby4090: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
abc115:

And next Fayose? So you're saying that it's only ex Govs who are Christian a have cases to answer?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:
Shameful antics from the EFCC..

E pain am!

Leave am.

We love it that way.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by asobo: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t do hatred keep nd of politics

2019 is far approaching

We must get serious

This time I won’t support anything like emergency arrest that will overheat The polity

I am a patriot
Where have your sense of reasoning been all this while.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

We should get serious because they are inching close to Fayose?

You didn't hear about Jolly Nyame, Joshua Dariye and others abi?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Dionysus22(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
We are finished! Government institution making statements like a political party
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
yarimo:
Justice BANJOKO please FAYOSE will be coming to your court in some few months , what is good for DARIYE and NYAME is also good for FAYOSE grin grin
okay, i heard you. I'll look into it.
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Bnladan(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
I don’t like the kind of politics Fayose played

But at the same time

The same treatment should be met on all former ministers, senators and governors of northern extraction

What happened to Babachir, maina and Baba mai mangoro in Adamawa nyako? Is dasuki a southerner? Or are dariye and name? Governors like shema of katsina, sule lamido and many others all HV cases to answer at d courts. So y do u think dat its a southern thing?

It should not be selective for people to take them serious
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by GoodGovernance: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yes let us dramatise the fight against corruption.

let the treasury looters get the message through the EFCC drama tweets.

EFCC cannot be neutral as a prosecutor!

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

Have they stopped paying ur Bmc salary or are they owing u for the month of June grin?
Re: EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
Saao:
You dey mind them. Bunch of incompetent noisemakers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Abolore's Obituary Picture Floods Twitter / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.