Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose (39964 Views)

Shettima Crushed Peter Obi At His Polling Unit / Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / See The "Quarry" Letter Zamfara Agency Issued To Staff Over Absenteeism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
blackaxe78:

Wake up

Bihari will gun till 2023

No one aligns with Ipigs in present day politics

Easier for a Cameroonian to win Nigeria presidential election than an ipig
some of these ipob miscreants on nairaland are not even up to 18 years, yet they want to vote PMB out
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Ekiti was altered
go to anambra high court
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by FarahAideed: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
go to anambra high court

Yo go to Kano
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
FarahAideed:

Yo go to Kano
pained boy, PDP will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by zoedew: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
kahal29:
The just-concluded Ekiti governorship election, won by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Kayode Fayemi, may go down as one of the most tension-soaked in Nigeria’s history.

Mr Fayemi was President Muhammadu Buhari’s minister of solid minerals before he resigned to contest the election.

Aside from the pre-election fracas and the alleged molestation of the Ekiti governor, Ayodele Fayose, by the police, there were reported cases of violence during voting.

Vote-buying played a major role in the election.
The two major parties, the APC and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), were caught on camera giving out money to voters during voting.

At the end of the poll, Governor Fayose’s protégé, Olusola Eleka, who is the state deputy governor, lost with a narrow margin.

Mr Fayemi had 197,459 votes to secure a five per cent victory against Mr Eleka who had 178,121 votes.

The total valid votes cast in the election was 384,594.
Mr Fayemi won 51 per cent of the total valid votes, while Mr Eleka won 46 per cent.

Some Nigerians are seeing Mr Fayemi’s victory as a pay-back against Mr Fayose, as well as the demystification of the governor who succeeded very well in creating for himself an image of a leader so connected with the street and the people.

Mr Fayose in 2014 defeated Mr Fayemi who was the governor of Ekiti as at that time. He won in all the 16 local government areas in the state.

Displaying unrestrained confidence, which attracted huge public attention, Mr Fayose boasted in 2016 that he was merely waiting to humiliate Mr Fayemi and the APC in the 2018 election.

“They will meet me in Ekiti… Nobody can stop me because my name is Peter the rock. You hit me, you are in trouble, I hit you, you are in trouble,” the governor had said then.

He boasted that the APC would not win a single local government area in the 2018 election.

“I am fully ready,” he said. “I am a street boy. I am streetwise to the core. I don’t have another business outside politics, so I am ready.”)

A Facebook user, Dayo Williams, posted on the social media site that the 2018 Ekiti governorship election was all about “a contest of resources”, apparently referring the way the APC and the PDP struggled to outspend each other in vote-buying.

Another Facebook user, Mo Bright Jnr, said the APC outsmarted the PDP by paying N5, 000 to voters during the election, while the PDP, according to him, paid N3, 000 before the election and N4, 000 after the election.

“Peter the rock has met a quarry manager who was the minister of solid mineral resources, and guess what happened? The rock was crushed,” said one Facebook user, Adefolukemi Folusostephen.

“I have always said Fayose does not have the electoral value or so-called grassroots appeal often ascribe to him.

“The combined effect of folk hero propaganda and the myth of transcendental power on Ekiti plebeians built around him by his pauperised mendicants made him believe his own lies for too long. He has always been a bubble. He may be tall in stature but he is a midget in character.

“Stripped of the Federal Government backed rigging machines, Fayose is bare and rudderless,” said another Facebook user, Temitope Ajayi.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/276524-analysis-how-quarry-manager-fayemi-crushed-peter-the-rock-fayose.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eLFGVlgWSU

The verminous entity must be eating his words by now and washing it down with shame!
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by babdap: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Glink2018:

You dey reason from your anus. Because some people collected money from the politicians, so all Ekiti people are now beggars.
Oponu!
you are a bittered soul.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by lakesider(m): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
opewealth:
See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote cast!

This brings the difference to a negative!

Also, why didn't they write the total number of votes for ADO and ISE/ORN

We will appeal this illegality
#Ekiti

i heard the result with my hear ... this ur analysis was what u guys published online to cause problem ... people dont like on the internet .. the election has shown u that already
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by lakesider(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
opewealth:
See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote cast!

#Ekiti[b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti[/b]See what happens when you rig in a hurry!

#Ekiti

show me inec stamp on this crap u posted ... so u believe everyone online id daft like u
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by brodalokie: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2018
Quarry prevailed against the rock.
Adams win and secondus (aka second Adam) is irrelevant.

Complete mockery of the ideal of Christianity.

For those who are Bible students.
Peter may mean "rock" but what Jesus was referring to is the Revelation that Peter had and not peter-rock himself. The Revelation of the Son of God is the rock which the gates of hell will not overcome. And that Revelation is that Jesus is God. If you have this Revelation then you're solid as rock.

Secondly, Jesus is the second Adam in type and the church is the bride. This time the bride, groom and spirit will be saying the same thing. Unlike the first Adam.
Meaning: your church Creed or Dogma doesn't count but what Jesus says. Jesus is the word (Bible).
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by billyG(m): 1:01am On Jul 16, 2018
How comes PDP who won only 4LGAs,loss by a narrow magine of 19000+ less votes unless they rig d election.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 5:56am On Jul 16, 2018
lakesider:

show me inec stamp on this crap u posted ... so u believe everyone online id daft like u
no mind am, na illiterate
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2018
billyG:
How comes PDP who won only 4LGAs,loss by a narrow magine of 19000+ less votes unless they rig d election.
says a pained ipob tout
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by billyG(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2018
hmuhammad:
says a pained ipob tout
Ipob tout ke!I mean PDP massively rig d election in those 4 LGAs.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2018
billyG:

Ipob tout ke!I mean PDP massively rig d election in those 4 LGAs.
you are wicked o, so you don't want them to win a single LGA?
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 5:35am On Jul 17, 2018
hmuhammad:
you are in pain, you are in severe pain.
Why don't you go and hug a transformer
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 5:38am On Jul 17, 2018
hmuhammad:
elections are not won on nairaland, millions of Buhari voters are not on social media. The beating PDP will receive come 2019 will give you Igbos heart attack
Your name says it all, just like your god that you knack your head for everyday, Buhari won't be able to rig 2019 elections like Ekiti. The election in Ekiti has opened the eyes of Nigerians to know what to do.
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 5:39am On Jul 17, 2018
blackaxe78:

Wake up

Bihari will gun till 2023

No one aligns with Ipigs in present day politics

Easier for a Cameroonian to win Nigeria presidential election than an ipig
Look at almajiri terrorist calling people name
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:10am On Jul 17, 2018
escodotman:
Your name says it all, just like your god that you knack your head for everyday, Buhari won't be able to rig 2019 elections like Ekiti. The election in Ekiti has opened the eyes of Nigerians to know what to do.
is it Igbos that will vote him out? Find a way to leave this country after 2019 cos there will be no PDP on power and also there will be no Biafra. Go and die

PMB till 2023
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 6:11am On Jul 17, 2018
escodotman:
Why don't you go and hug a transformer
since you are already in severe pain, just die

PMB till 2023
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2018
hmuhammad:
since you are already in severe pain, just die

PMB till 2023
Basta. rd terrorist
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by escodotman: 6:26am On Jul 17, 2018
hmuhammad:
is it Igbos that will vote him out? Find a way to leave this country after 2019 cos there will be no PDP on power and also there will be no Biafra. Go and die

PMB till 2023
Go and strap a bomb around yourself like you and terrorist brothers always do and blast yourself to pieces. Islamic terrorist
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2018
escodotman:
Basta. rd terrorist
you are in pain, you are in sever pain....... una go tire, heart attack loading
Re: ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose by hmuhammad(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
escodotman:
Go and strap a bomb around yourself like you and terrorist brothers always do and blast yourself to pieces. Islamic terrorist
sorry ehn, you are in severe pain, I just pray you won't die of heart failure.

PMB till 2023, and not igbo can stop him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo) / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.