Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) (43399 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Rebuke: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes she's correct.

Only hypocrites will dispute what she said.

I opened a thread today saying I can and will give a man blòwjob on the first date.

It's all about connection

I am so ashamed yhur behalf right nw.

What a generation! I mean, wherez yhur pride as a lady?

I even doubt if yhu a lady for real. Mayb one of those low guys hiding under a female Monica.

Just in case yhu ar a lady, I say to yhu dat yhu are irresponsible....no value of any sort, no dignity to protect.

I wonder how many men yhu have blown o... hide yhur dirty face.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
how? You women just put your blames on men..

Some man in the past gave a lady money when she asked on the first date, now they all think it's ok
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rebuke:

I am so ashamed yhur behalf right nw.

What a generation! I mean, wherez yhur pride as a lady?

I even doubt if yhu a lady for real. Mayb one of those low guys hiding under a female Monica.

Just in case yhu ar a lady, I say to yhu dat yhu are irresponsible....no value of any sort, no dignity to protect.

I wonder how many men yhu have blown o... hide yhur dirty face.
lol she is even married sef... No self respect.

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Mikeross62: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mmm

U don chop am
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
1Sharon:

Some man in the past gave a lady money when she asked on the first date, now they all think it's ok
whether he gives or not, your mum taught you never to take Money from strangers .... Even if you know you like the guy , you just sacrifice for that day knowing fully that other days will come after you two have known each other well and you will take cash from him.

See, my ex on the first date, I wanted giving her money for tp, she told me no... She ain't taking... Respect doubled ....
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Doesn't make u cheap but it make u look like a LovePeddler.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by akdjr(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
I had sex with a girl on our first date and she call me a flirt and a cheap guy.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by kore4lyf(m): 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sex addicts neva say neva ,even on ¤e¤ the first date. She needs a pussy lock.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by spartan50(m): 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
post=69416745:

Spartacus, why don't you concentrate on whatever you are selling in the bottle on your profile or just comment on the topic and go?
Why the constant mentions?
Sorry for the election loss still.
You will get better with time.
What has election got to do with this... You are too myopic for anybody liking... God have mercy on your soul
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by GoldHorse(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ose maami!
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
lexy2014:
na lie. Me I no like resistance and those yeye grammar as if say na world bank contract I de pursue.

But if resistance no dey, u go easily assume say na so she dey Straff everyother guy that come her way

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Psalmwhyte(m): 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Mrop:
A twitter user Mhyiss oyin dropped a bomb tweet on twitter recently Saying Sex on the first date doesn’t make you cheap it’s called relationship interview.

See hilarious responses below.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/sex-on-the-first-date-doesnt-make-you-cheap-twitter-user-photos/

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
spartan50:

What has election got to do with this... You are too myopic for anybody liking... God have mercy on your soul
Anybody in your village.
Sell your bottles quick to be someone in life.
If you don't learn to mind your business in life as a man, it'll be terrible for you boy.
Busy body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by mikendie(m): 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
That's true dear
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by udo2018: 12:37am On Jul 16, 2018
1StopRudeness:
Ofcourse it doesn't....it's just that we guys like to see it that way alot of times.....we preach girls are too stiff and like pretending, playing hard to get....but deep down we want the resistance......if I chop ur promo the first day...just forgerrrrritttt....

If I don't loose ur number that night, u must be the fvck of the century and I only wanna chop more...
Where do NL get all these very funny dudes?
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by newslifeop: 12:52am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Dollabiz: 12:53am On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Forevergist: 2:13am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:35am On Jul 16, 2018
One needs to know what the future holds.....or lacks

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 16, 2018
She's been sarcastic though undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by ahmedbanj(m): 3:20am On Jul 16, 2018
Sme guys wld always be foolish,so u tink d gal playin hard 2 get nd refusin sex on d 1st date are d best abi? while d 1's u scoped nd hav sex wit on d 1st date are loosed gals? bro U're stupid if u get dat kind mentality! dere are so many gals playin hard 2 get wit U,and if U see d kind of guys dickin her down wit no stress @ all,as in am talkin abt guys wey dem standard no reach 1/4 of urs,I swear U'ld almost kill ursef wit d way dey do Bleep dis hard 2 get gals,it's juz all abt d connection btw U & d gal,d gal dat gave her body 2 U on d 1st date aint a fool she myt hav found luv & comfort in U wit all d scopings U've been fingerin her brain wit, dat doesnt make her a loose gal,and if she's a hoe dere's 99% assurance dat U'ld find out durin ur relationship,nt unlike dose hard 2 get gals most of dem are wolves in sheep clothin,na wen U don fall in luv wit dem & get chance enta dere p*ssy U'ld know say U enta 1 chance! wise up fools! stop breakin d hearts of gals dat cnt control dere feelins 2wards U.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2018
You wan cheap die? Its like sleeping with someone you know nothing about. Quite shameful. That kind of woman will sleep with every other man on the first day and even your driver when you are away for one week.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:18am On Jul 16, 2018
ahmedbanj:
Sme guys wld always be foolish,so u tink d gal playin hard 2 get nd refusin sex on d 1st date are d best abi? while d 1's u scoped nd hav sex wit on d 1st date are loosed gals? bro U're stupid if u get dat kind mentality! dere are so many gals playin hard 2 get wit U,and if U see d kind of guys dickin her down wit no stress @ all,as in am talkin abt guys wey dem standard no reach 1/4 of urs,I swear U'ld almost kill ursef wit d way dey do Bleep dis hard 2 get gals,it's juz all abt d connection btw U & d gal,d gal dat gave her body 2 U on d 1st date aint a fool she myt hav found luv & comfort in U wit all d scopings U've been fingerin her brain wit, dat doesnt make her a loose gal,and if she's a hoe dere's 99% assurance dat U'ld find out durin ur relationship,nt unlike dose hard 2 get gals most of dem are wolves in sheep clothin,na wen U don fall in luv wit dem & get chance enta dere p*ssy U'ld know say U enta 1 chance! wise up fools! stop breakin d hearts of gals dat cnt control dere feelins 2wards U.

I know say you go want make your pikin dey fvck every man on the first date abi? When they reach adolescence abeg gather them together and advice them to be having sex with every stranger they meet on the first date . You that you are not stvpid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2018
PLAYBOX22:
I can see how dumb you are,she only used the "interview" word to qualify her statement technically, that's to make understand better and you're relating it deeply to a real interview. KEEP IN MIND TOO, SHE'S ONLY TRYING TO SAY IT'S NOT WRONG HAVING SEX ON A FIRST DATE(based on Will) AS MOST GIRLS OR PEOPLE ACT LIKE IT IS. SHE DIDN'T MENTION ABOUT HAVING SEX ON ALL FIRST DATE, IT'S A DIFFERENT CASE ENTIRELY FROM WHAT SHE'S SPECULATING. #use your head, that's all#

@playbox22 Wetin be based on will? If she fvcked you on the first date. She fvcks every man on the first date. It is this kind of woman that will advice her children not to do same. So she and everyone knows its wrong.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Jimi23(m): 5:39am On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes she's correct.

I opened a thread today saying I can and will give a man blòwjob on the first date.

Pray your children have that kind connection. Oya say amen. By the time they are 20 dey go don catch 200 STDs including HIV. You are here misleading the young ones when deep inside you, you no go wan marry DAT kind bi.tch put for house and if you do, at every point she angers you, you remember how she shamelessly let u and every other date fvk her the first night and wonder if she is able to control her cheap pussy when you are away and your houseboy is available.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by omoelerin1: 5:49am On Jul 16, 2018
Amakababe:
Yes she's correct.

See a gurl that wants to graduate from university with a first class.
Do you think that's how those who graduated with first class results lived their lifestyles while in school?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2018
It doesn't make u cheap, it makes u...

Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2018
So this one too is a slay queen? I heavily doubt it. The word is freely thrown around nowadays.
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2018
1Sharon:
Lots of black women are very closed and hypocritical about sex. They police other women too about sex.

And they will hypocritally be having sex with 10 men at a time, while calling out other women for being hoes.

If you wanna fvck 10 man, fvck 10 man! grin -Nella Rose
hmm anty Sharon epele ma, ogbontarigi
Re: Sex On The First Date Doesn’t Make You Cheap – Twitter User (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2018
nothing wrong with sex on the 1st date, its all down to individuals. some are ok with it and others are not..... and its all good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Young Lady Marries Old Man In Anambra (Photos) / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.