Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) (6962 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by tonysunkan: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2020
I saw this on Facebook and since I agree with the points raised, I decided to publish it here.

Enjoy.

Italian Relationship:
1st day= Sex
2nd day= Sex again.

French Relationship:
1st day = movies & kiss
2nd day = Sex
3rd day = Sex again

British Relationship:
1st day= hangout & kiss
2nd day = kiss & hug
3rd day= kissing, hug and smooching
4th day = sex and more sex

American Relationship:
1st day= Date
2nd day= Hug
3rd day= Hug again (warmly)
4th day= Kiss
5th day= Long kiss
6th day= Sex

Nigeria Relationship:
1st day= Toast
2nd day= Toast
3rd day= Toast again
4th day= Agree
5th day= Date
6th day= Date again
7th day= Date again with three of her hungry friends or cousins.
8th day= Date & Hug
9th day= Tried to peck but failed.
10th day = Peck
11th day= Tried to kiss but failed.
12th day= kiss
13th day= Long kiss
14th day= Tried to have sex but failed.
15th day= Tried to have sex but quarrelled
16th day= Didn't talk to each other
17th day= Malice till the next day
18th day= The man called but the woman didn't pick
19th day= The man called, the woman picked and asked: "what is it?"
The man apologized and the woman replied: "Leave me alone, I am not that type of girl"
The man continued to beg till the next day.
20th day= The woman accepted the unwarranted apology
21st day= Hug
22nd day= Long hug
23rd day= Kiss
24th day= Long kiss
25th day= Tried to have sex but the woman complained that her phone is bad. Guy promised to buy her a new one.
26th day= Tried to have sex but the woman said until he buys the phone
27th day= Tried to have sex but the woman asked: "where is the phone? U are not serious, call me when you are serious."

28th day= sex with romantic screaming
29th day= she called the guy and tell him she's pregnant
30th day= she called again but the line was switched off.

Now, I am tired of Nigerian girls.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2020
At least she has class she's not cheap

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by imiski(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
hmmm.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Someone said she has class
Class ko workshop ni.
I don't waste time ooo.
Toast fire when she no be sliced bread.

Tactics yapa
(Road tactics)
Hello
Hi
Going my way?
Yes
I'm off to have a drink, wanna come?
Sure
Make sure she flex till late hour, give am lamba say night sef Don come make una dey.
Raise her legs to the roof... No time.
(Big man tactics)
Fine girl how are you?
I'm fine
How's mummy(no matter your age)
Fine
Great, I'm off to a meeting but you fine sha.Give me your number make I call you once once. Okay.
Day two call am come house... No fear. Give am lamba. Raise her legs to the roof

Some no even need all this serenre
Just wink an inside your benzo she Don wet already. Talk to am she Don dey water. No talk too much. Raise her legs to the roof.
Forget class...

29 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Class ko, hall ni. The same class that made them dominate shiloh. Spits***
Thegeneralqueen:

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:08am On Jan 02, 2020
imiski:
hmmm.
Said what i said
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Class ko, hall ni. The same class that made them dominate shiloh. Spits***
You this jos boy don't ever in your life quote me again Lagos and jos can't be the same you're not my class........since You don't want to have sense
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by GhettoG1(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2020
Nigerian ladies just get that kinda low mentality of "If he doesn't suffer to get me then it won't last" that's just trash... Ticket wey go cut go still cut

11 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2020
I can see you're the most stupid human walking the face of the earth. This Nairaland is really giving demented idiots like you guts. What are you doing doing in Lagos... Begging for tips from men or hiding in a cubicle in ur fathers rented house?? Of course you're right, you can never be my class, not this life, not the one to come. Am far above you. You think Jos is my state? Am working and my work is taking me to different states. I believe the only place you know is Lagos. Jobless sh*t eating bonobo. Ugly LovePeddler. Oponu. Ogun kill you there. Quote me again oloriburuku.
Thegeneralqueen:
You this jos boy don't ever in your life quote me again Lagos and jos can't be the same you're not my class........since You don't want to have sense

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by GhettoG1(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Well i almost agreed but that's totally wrong... I have a cousin that got married few years back and he met the wife at a mutual friend party then. They bleeped on the very first dat and babe still came the next weekend to continue the kpanshing.
Bless God, they are married with 2 kids now. Let's pray for grace ma'am.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Clinghton: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2020
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=85428952]At least she has class she's not cheap [/quot

All na pretense and packaging.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by imiski(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Said what i said
when a man gives a woman something in exchange for sex is prostitution.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
U Sabi jor. Who get time to the woo woman??
Shibaraba:
Someone said she has class
Class ko workshop ni.
I don't waste time ooo.
Toast fire when she no be sliced bread.

Tactics yapa
(Road tactics)
Hello
Hi
Going my way?
Yes
I'm off to have a drink, wanna come?
Sure
Make sure she flex till late hour, give am lamba say night sef Don come make una dey.
Raise her legs to the roof... No time.
(Big man tactics)
Fine girl how are you?
I'm fine
How's mummy(no matter your age)
Fine
Great, I'm off to a meeting but you fine sha.Give me your number make I call you once once. Okay.
Day two call am come house... No fear. Give am lamba. Raise her legs to the roof

Some no even need all this serenre
Just wink an inside your benzo she Don wet already. Talk to am she Don dey water. No talk too much. Raise her legs to the roof.
Forget class...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Impostor: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin this guy is good abeg. Date with three of her hungry friends/cousins. She wants to have sex but her phone is bad. Lol
Nigerian girls can be hungry all the time. One girl came to meet me from her house, tells me she's hungry. I said ok after we done with these drinks I will take her to a nice place to eat. After drinking I dropped around her area so she could go home to eat lol. We still keeping malice till today. Though I did that cos being with her closely for the first time, I discovered I don't like her enough so no point... grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:11am On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Class has nothing to do with sex. You're either from a wealthy home with well connected people (class) or you're not. Denying a guy and yourself sex does fvck all to elevate your social and/or economic status.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by CasNova: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Try to understand Nigerian ladies. They are easy going.
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by 912(m): 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

Someone's literarily trading sex for a phone and you say she is not cheap. That's an olosho equivalent.
Everyone that can buy her a phone should just line up with their condom then

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
I can see you're the most stupid human walking the face of the earth. This Nairaland is really giving demented idiots like you guts. What are you doing doing in Lagos... Begging for tips from men or hiding in a cubicle in ur fathers rented house?? Of course you're right, you can never be my class, not this life, not the one to come. Am far above you. You think Jos is my state? Am working and my work is taking me to different states. I believe the only place you know is Lagos. Jobless sh*t eating bonobo. Ugly LovePeddler. Oponu. Ogun kill you there. Quote me again oloriburuku.
Shut up you old thing

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am old of course. Your father and mother are like children to me. cool
Thegeneralqueen:
Shut up you old thing

8 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Osobi32(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I hate to hear this from women, if she has class like u said she won't ask him for a phone. Meanwhile every woman is Nigeria is cheap despite how they try to carry themselves as classy..... A classy lady don't have time to stress a man coz she understands that after all the hard to get forming it will still end up in bed. My dear once u like a guy and he approaches u just accept him and try to form some dirty class coz the guy may get upset and at the end still have u and dump u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Am old of course. Your father and mother are like children to me. cool
Your moda

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by BabbanBura(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:

Waiyo allah, see finishing! Bro this washing reach her bones woo!! Why finish our generalslayqueen like this nah? Abeg sofree sofree.
Thegeneralqueen kpele dear

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Riele(f): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
I wonder why no one is taking notice of the sluttish attitude of men .

Goes a long way to show their hypocrisy .

It's not even up to 4days and he's trying to peck and kiss her . Two weeks and they're trying to slide into a girls pant .

Men , the real Whores .

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by vincentjk(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2020
Just ask her to meet you somewhere for a drink, if she arrives make sure your car key is on the table. Order drinks for the two.

In an hour time tell her you got a business meeting to attend somewhere, drop 2k( fresh mints) on the table and tell her to call you/you'll give her a call the next day. Boom she's laid

This is how it works here

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Okoroawusa: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ladies, if you like a man don't pretend about it. Don't use sex as a bargaining chip. A man can be patience with a woman for 5years just to sleep with her once n dump her. Sex is over rated in Nigeria.

I can't marry a woman I have not had sex with. Chukwu aju!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
grin grin grin
BabbanBura:

Waiyo allah, see finishing! Bro this washing reach her bones woo!! Why finish our generalslayqueen like this nah? Abeg sofree sofree.
Thegeneralqueen kpele dear
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
grin grin grin
You just got served tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Got served what?? Fried rice or coconut rice??
Mumu grin grin grin
Thegeneralqueen:
You just got served tongue tongue embarassed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
Got served what?? Fried rice or coconut rice??
Mumu grin grin grin
With goat meat sauces anu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2020
You borrowed data abi. Don't worry you will soon exhaust it.
Thegeneralqueen:
With goat meat sauces anu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
realokopi:
You borrowed data abi. Don't worry you will soon exhaust it.
Come lemme feed you with data this new year
Re: I Am Tired Of Nigerian Ladies (hilarious) by Dollywood(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
Who still bleeps Nigerian girls when not married? It is profitable to abstain from them to prevent any blemish on your glory.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / When A Girl Says You Are Too Good For Someone Like Her(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.