Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype (771 Views)

As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2018
people start up relationships because of various reasons, but l think the fundamental reason for the need to date someone primarily is for the purpose of relating with him/her as to know if he or she ticks all the boxes and meets ur dream qualities of a choice partner & who is qualified enough to fit in as a life partner and companion happily ever after.

we all av to understand that relationship is a life long investment and as such we get exactly what we put in it and before we do we must first of all give it a definitive approach by consciously knowing what foundation we are building upon.

If people were to start up dates with reasons of identifying the right partner and companion for life... then the first proper thing to do is to ask initial simple questions before getting too deeply involved.

``` whether we like it or not LOVE IS LOGICAL

PLS ASK: GET TO KNOW HIS/HER GENOTYPE FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, DONT WASTE UR TIME AS WELL AS SOMEONE ELSES TIME.

LADIES PLS BE MORE SENSITIVE TO ASKIN' THAT QUESTION, THE LADIES HAS SO MUCH TO LOOSE IN A RELATIONSHIP THAT HAS NO FUTURE.

IF UR SEEING SOMEONE AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME CALL HIM UP AND REQUEST FOR A ROMANTIC DATE APPOINTMENT AND WHEN HE TURNS UP, POP THE DAMN QUESTION AND SAVE POSTERITY AS WELL AS YOUR PRECIOUS TIME

SHEKINA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by mikejj(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy grin...soon genotype will replace love.kiki..the next person will agree with me.
Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by babyfaceafrica: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2018
logical.. but love does not care...every mallam with his kettle
Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 16, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
logical.. but love does not care...every mallam with his kettle
u cant love some one and still choose to make both of ur lives hellish, especially one that invovles plans of getting married... no matter how much illusions of love u av towards someone u ll want to think twice when its AS & AS

LOVE IS NOT BLIND
LOVE CAN SEE CLEARLY
LOVE IS LOGICAL

SOMETIMES LOVE CAN MEAN SAVING POSTERITY(LIFE)

LOVE COULD MEAN LETTING GO
Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:05am On Jul 16, 2018
i wonder why the rest of Africa and the rest of the world doesnt give a fvck about genotypes. its not like humanity has thrived for thousands or millions of years without genotype comparing
Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by DonroxyII: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2018
If I am gonna be serious, the first ? I ask after second date is Genotype !!!
Re: Do Not Accept To Date A Guy Before You Get To Know His Genotype by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2019
DonroxyII:
If I am gonna be serious, the first ? I ask after second date is Genotype !!!
very important

(1) (Reply)

41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing / “i Just Found Out That My Kid Sister Has Aborted 5 Pregnancies For My Own B/f / This My Edo Teacher Wants All His Nigerian Students To Marry White people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.