Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing (744 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing by Olabode09: 11:20am On Jul 23, 2018
To live successfully with a man in marriage connotes doing things that are pleasing to him.

One major thing every husband want from their wife is respect, but many wives disrespect their husbands without knowing and this is causing tension in many families. Do you really want love and peace in your marriage, get to know these 41 ways wives disrespect their husbands without knowing:

By asking questions that they really don’t want the answer to, but are just pointing out how stupid they think their husbands are, like, “How could you possibly…?”

41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing

By rolling their eyes
By interrupting him
By not including him in their decision making
By pausing lips and scowling as he contributes his thoughts
By comparing him to other men
By saying, ‘’and you call yourself a man’’
By hissing at him
By engaging him in conversations half-heartedly.
By shouting at him
By demeaning him before others
By abusing him
By demanding for money or gift before sex
By threatening to divorce him
By disrespecting his mother
By fighting his family
By challenging him for a fight
By talking ill of him in his absence
By talking ill of him to your children
By arguing without acknowledging his idea.
By not asking questions about what he thinks.
By starting all questions with “Why did you…?” because that’s a ‘challenge’ word for men.
By withholding compliments instead of looking for opportunities to build him up.
By leaving him with a list of things to accomplish while away; and then, criticizing him for not getting all of it done.

continued from the link below

https://dailyfamily.ng/41-ways-wives-disrespect-their-husbands-without-knowing/

Re: 41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing by pimpchi(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
God men from karashikas of this world....

Re: 41 Ways Wives Disrespect Their Husbands Without Knowing by 912(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
how do husbands disrespect their wives without knowing?

By beating her up

by shouting at her in public and at home

by letting her work like a house help

by lording your money over her and making her ask you for everything like a beggar

by stopping her from working so that she will always have to beg for things from you

by telling her that she should pack out of your house each time there is a disagreement

by having up to 20 side chics

by drinking and hanging out with "the boys" till midnight but if she stays out till 7 pm you will insult her and remind her in harsh words that married women don't stay out late

by forcing her to delete the contact of all her male friends while the number of female friends you have increases

by making only her wake up to take care of the baby in the night while you are out with your side chic

by not including her in major decisions but if she does the same you beat her up and remind her you are the man in the house

by reminding her that she is nothing without you and if she doesn't do what you want you will divorce her and take the children

by ignoring her when the two of you are together but once another person is around you start talking like a parrot and laughing like a jackass.

by beating her up for catching you cheating "how dare you spy on me"

by talking ill of her to your friends

I don tire to type jor..........

Accra Institute Of Technology Whatsapp Group / Should I Break Up With Him?…i Am Jealous Of Her Beauty! / “maintaining Your Girlfriend Means You‘re Very Stupid” – Reno Omokri Scolds Men