Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) (7743 Views)

When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into.... / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Gossipblogger: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2018
This is too Hilarious, Popular Twitter user and Edo big Babe Swagzy who calls herself Priestess of the 7 Kingdoms, has revealed the unusual thing she does each time she finds herself bored.. I'll leave you to read it yourself, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/edo-big-babe-reveals-what-she-does-each.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Olalan(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2018
And she talks to herself....... why not read a book, learn something new or better still watch a documentary

25 Likes

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by thesicilian: 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Both she and the OP who brought this here are maaad.

11 Likes

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by izzou(m): 11:23am On Jul 16, 2018
Olalan:
And she talks to herself....... why not read a book, learn something new or better still watch a documentary

Dont tell me you read a book and learn something new every single time you're bored? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by ipobarethieves: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2018
sad waste of tym
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Both she and the OP who brought this here are maaad.

And you that dropped a comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Priestess of the Seven Kingdoms.

Haaaaaaaaaa!

They're not even trying to hide it again!
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by OneCorner: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mumuness at its peak
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
Priestess of the Seven wetin?
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
She's hilarious! Ain't that the truth grin grin grin
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Opinionated: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Kolomental don dey enter this matter.
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Olalan:
ah swear.. SHE'S JUST WASTING VALUABLE TIME.

You don't even have to drop everything you're doing just to read books. With Audio books, you can be cooking, bathing and still be listening to them.

Contact me for high quality audio books at a very affordable rate: N500 for 1 and 3 for N1000.
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by 21savages: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
No go find husband marry.
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by MartinCorridon: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
If this gets to FP, it's finished
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by rex444(m): 3:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
How unproductive.... After when they call us lazy youths we go begin wail....learn a new word from d dictionary... Read something new... Inform yourself
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:

Dont tell me you read a book and learn something new every single time you're bored? undecided
I read about world war 2 and ice glaziers.
So yep
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by izzou(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I read about world war 2 and ice glaziers.
So yep

Every single time?
Common

There are times you were actually bored and you wasted the time on something unproductive.

1 Like

Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by MeeLan: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
narcisistic tendencies tantamount to wako!
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is so depressing. You mean all your life you’ve not made a really friend? Sorry I forgot birds of the same feathers folk together.
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
izzou:

Every single time?
Common

There are times you were actually bored and you wasted the time on something unproductive.

that's true
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by mytime24(f): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Na so m........ Dey take start angry
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Jul 17, 2018
Low self esteem
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nigeman: 6:30am On Jul 17, 2018
Olalan:

You don't understand, that sounds philosophical. It means to stay alone than having a bad friend.
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by haywhy1026(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
eleyi ti ya weyrey o
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by pweshboi(m): 7:49am On Jul 17, 2018
Werey re oooo
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2018
she has issues.
How could all her friends be fake?
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Sometimes I transfer money from one account to another just to receive alert message grin cheesy grin

Create your own happiness tongue tongue
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Khd95(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Sometimes I transfer money from one account to another just to receive alert message grin cheesy grin

Create your own happiness tongue tongue
do u also feel happy when u get debit alert on the other phone
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Nofav0rs(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Khd95:
do u also feel happy when u get debit alert on the other phone
The joy of recieving the credit alert overshadows the heartbreak of debit alert lol
Re: Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) by Khd95(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Nofav0rs:
The joy of recieving the credit alert overshadows the heartbreak of debit alert lol
ur own matter pass me

if the credit alert is not fresh,where is the joy na.. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Were To Choose A Marriage Partner From Nairaland (pictures) / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street With Stranger! Pics / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.