Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7785 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by olujackson: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for this awesome opportunity.
I have a friend who lost his job 3 months ago. He picked up a part-time teaching job of 15k, private home lessons and job search occupies his left over hours. Kindly help him with a job offer.
He's a science Lab Tech graduate formerly employed as a logistics officer.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Ikeja plant...
Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com
I've lost touch of my nairaland email.
God bless madam
Ikeja plant?! i work as a contract staff also under NCS to b precise,are you still@ nbc can we get in touch i am on morning shift for dis week and i work @ plant A to b precise
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by AgentGoat: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
Corrupt nigerian you have not called your former employer to know what happened. You just started sharing the money forming philanthropist undecided
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

Sir,please, all l need is 10k to complete payment for a sowing machine to kick start my business,l don't know where else to borrow from,you just came when l have lost all hope,thank you
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by lapazi(m): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

This isnt your money to give out, why not refund it!
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by donkossy(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm writing my exams now, but unfortunately my laptop hard disk just crashed, I'm just asking for 5k to atleast to buy 160gb so I can get my medical textbook back on my laptop so I won't fail my exams

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by king1383: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
big bro,,, abeg 5k for feeding money is okay for me,,,, I don't want to ask too much ,,,, i'm computer science student,,, no laptop ,,I just manage paid my school fees ,,due to no money to pay for lodge I just dey stick with my friends,,,,,,,, all I need is 5k for feeding ,,, thanks.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by isacolukay(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Kokoboss:
fimi people are suffering o. See me now four yrs after nysc no job. Now I have stiffness of chest and typhoid can't buy drugs. Things dey happen bro

Stop ciga
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ObservantFellow: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

May God bless you beyond recognition for the hope you are reviving in the masses and for the inspiration you're giving to those who believe in doing good.
Carry dey go. The good you do will lead you aright
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Indomie001: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
@Ifakiland Please my problem now is job , please help.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by orobs93(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
nobody is asking what tribe or race or religion or political party he/she belongs ...they all wanna collect from his good deeds

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Simplybami(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
fimi:
my brother, this one weak me

I'm speechless myself. The money doesn't even belong to the guy. I wonder why people are not talking about that. Wow!
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Simplybami(f): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Vision2045:
Na wa o.... So this how deep corruption and poverty has eaten deep into our mindset as a nation.

The guy explained the source of the money and non of you advise, he return the money, not even in this era of BVN.

Let him help from his pocket and not such kind of money...

@OP, If you are seeing this kindly inform your Ex company and revert the money, they will eventually trace you during Auditing and you will very much payback.

Exactly my sentiment. I wonder why they all kept quiet. Hmmmmmm. People are really suffering. I'm so sad right now.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Simplybami(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I don't understand. Can such be considered help? Rob Peter to pay Paul and call it doing good and Paul agrees even though he knows where it's coming from. Smh.

There's something off about that guy. I won't be surprised if he swindles these people of their little money because of their greed. I know so many people are suffering out there,but I'm surprised no one deem it fit to tell him to refund the money. Someone even prayed for him,that God will bless him. Smh. How exactly is that supposed to work out?

3 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by DrinkWater10: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Modified
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by jellybabee(f): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good day Sir,please my issue needs explanation ;my hubby n I are both graduate,but no good job yet,I manage in a primary school while my hubby manage in a bakery store.We were able to save alittle throughout the years,n we just used it to get fairly used car last April in order to use as a cab,but unfortunately my hubby lost his job around that time because the bakery was running out of customers n yet we still have the issue of plate number since the one on the car expired 2007 n it is now outdated,so we have to get a new plate number n we already used every little savings for some repairs on the car,we also got a driver's license. Now the issue is no money to get a new plate number because my hubby has not been able to get another job yet,the car has just been packed with the tyres getting flat one by one n my little salary is used for the family upkeep. Please I hope you get my explanation. Thanks!!!
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by NinaJoy(f): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oh I missed d give away,,,and to me a little will go along way
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by bellooyin(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.
you have a large heart May God bless you and all your generations on earth, I wish am also in a position to help people, God please pick my call
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by DonPikko: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
bellooyin:
you have a large heart May God bless you and all your generations on earth, I wish am also in a position to help people, God please pick my call
which large Heart?, as anyone testified to his goodness?, that guy is talking about imaginary money, don't be fooled
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Damosoftic(m): 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
God bless you sir, I want to register for hnd at kwara state polytechnic, the form will be closing soon and i have no hope of getting the money for now sir, i will be very hlad if you will help cryGod bless you sir, I want to register for hnd at kwara state polytechnic, the form will be closing soon and i have no hope of getting the money for now sir, i will be very hlad if you will help
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Damosoftic(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
God bless you sir, I want to register for hnd at kwara state polytechnic, the form will be closing soon and i have no hope of getting the money for now sir, i will be very hlad if you will help cryGod bless you sir, I want to register for hnd at kwara state polytechnic, the form will be closing soon and i have no hope of getting the money for now sir, i will be very hlad if you will help
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by chizyann15(f): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
God bless real good sir,I pray to be a blessing to people as well,am in dear need of a job,am not asking for money,all am asking for is link me to a job,customers care preferably.tanx
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by joinnow: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
DonPikko:
which large Heart?, as anyone testified to his goodness?, that guy is talking about imaginary money, don't be fooled
Oga good evening,
My wife doctor recommended liver function test and kindney function test for my wife its 24k.I couldn't raise the amount cos I am incapacitated because of accident to hip.
You could pay directly to pathcare then scan the receipt so we can print out and use it to run the test.
I am out of job and no capital to start up biz
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by EmmySparky(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Goodmorning madam, about ur hubbys job, hope he won't mind working at Coca-Cola as a contract staff? Got a slot for one...the pay isn't too good tho...N50k a month
bro i need a job too...pls help out in any way u can
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Addme: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

You're based in delta? Oops the job is in Lagos and no accommodation o, it's a logistic job, making sure the trucks are on point, on time for deliveries and all dat.
Sir in case the person does not take the job due to distance,i'm available.Stay in Sango,will sort myself out..
Please.Pm sent.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by obuug5(m): 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
HELLO SIR, I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE IN INSTRUMENT/ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN PLEASE. LET SOMEONE HELP FOR JOB. 08103077390, obu.ug5@gmail.com.TX
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
joinnow:

Oga good evening,
My wife doctor recommended liver function test and kindney function test for my wife its 24k.I couldn't raise the amount cos I am incapacitated because of accident to hip.
You could pay directly to pathcare then scan the receipt so we can print out and use it to run the test.
I am out of job and no capital to start up biz

Hello. I assume Pathcare is in Lagos?
The two tests, liver and kidney function both will not cost up to ten (10k) in LUTH

Think about it, and good luck to your family
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by isaacasak(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pls I need any Job to sustain my family have been out of job since January ,I will really appreciate if I can get any one as my fa,Lily is falling apart as a result of no fund
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ChopBellefull(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
dogtails:
That money will serve as a good aid transport wise in my job hunting quest,I really would appreciate if I get it cos I have spent so much on tfare for invites still yet no job...A graduate of electrical engineering is in need of a job sir
Do you have experience in electrical engineering?
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by anddy4sunny: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
I have challenge with my master school fees if u can help please
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Amastermovic(m): 12:10am On Jul 18, 2018
I don't know if this offer is still on

pls I need a small 3in one printer for my project my supervisor don't allow writing with pen you type print he corrects and you reprint this is really affecting my feeding allowance..

This same printer will go a long way in bringing food on my table I will print at cheaper cost to fellow student for ease and will have little to help myself further.. pls if this offer is still available
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:

I could get one for u at Alaba int'l...where is ur location?
Still on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ecobank Test / Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) / Akintola Deloitte Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.