Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7784 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by micflo28(m): 12:35am On Jul 18, 2018
Good morning sir, I have a place in abuja to learn how produce and package fruit juice and brand it. It costs 25k and the class starts 25th this month. I have been unemployed since 2013 I graduated. Please sir help me to get on feet and help my siblings in school. 08064824031.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Obas101(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.
I hope is still available o. My story is long where do I start. First lemme start by saying I am in dire need of money to pay my school fees. I relocated to zaria for a work only to discover that after upgrading the pay wasn't going to be enough so I enrolled for a pg programme Abu. It's my 2nd year now I've been trying to make ends meet. The job folded up nd I've not been able to pay my school fees since the beginning of the year. I try to blog but the pay hasn't come yet. My fees is 121k and I only need about 30k to have it complete. BTW my rent is almost bt i Wil try to find a way to pay that as well. If you pick interest in me and choose to help me I will really appreciate. Will send my bank details only if you ask me to tnx
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by tokunbodr(m): 1:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:

Goodmorning madam, about ur hubbys job, hope he won't mind working at Coca-Cola as a contract staff? Got a slot for one...the pay isn't too good tho...N50k a month

Please I want to work with Coca-Cola as a contract staff. where is the office? thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ultimate84(m): 1:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Have been on d road since 2014 searching for job , I am a graduate having HND in banking and finance. The road seem end .i base in Lagos presently, and wil be glad if anyone can help me getting a good paid job. Thank u08067172395
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by AeroplaneApple: 2:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.
Even though I dont know you, I pray your are blessed beyond your wildest dreams. Just seeing this post makes me happy, may you be blessed in all your endeavors.
This act of kindness will be resonates in your career. As you help people and make others happy, you too will not lack joy.
Its not as if I seek to benefit from your genuine act of kindness, its just that I have not seen this gesture in a while.
May every job seeker going through hard times also find a good job that will make them happy.

5 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Ezypretty: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Good morning sir, please can you help me with that cocacola job, i am very much interested or any amount you can offer me. my location is porthharcourt, God bless you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by pinkguy(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
good day sir I'm out job I need money to transport myself to interview that why I was depressed check my recent posts
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Habiodunz(m): 7:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:

Sir please and please, I only need loan I made this post on June 28 to return back to school but till now am still home, luckily we were given election break but now the election is over and I don't have t.fare to go back to school

Sir just 10k will cover everything even foodstuffs embarassed

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by patfenda(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
good morning, i would have loved to get a part of d money u are willingly giving out for personal depts and rent, but i would prefer a well paying job, both for me n wifey, not minding d cocacola job o, pls any reply, response or help will b really appreciated. Thanks alot
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Fshalom7(f): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2018
God bless u abundantly.You will never be reduced to a beggar in Jesus' Name
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Don4eva(m): 11:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:

Good on sir, this country needs people like you, you might not solve half the problems in this thread, but you've definitely done your own part. God bless you and more money to your account

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by SwtDove(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
I wish I can help everybody, but I'm sorry I can't....I only hope and pray the few I've picked are real, so their "eleda" can be praying for me to grow bigger enuf to help more people.

I hope am not late bro
I dnt mind any amount to shop for my unborn baby.i haven't gotten anything yet for baby arrival as we re not financially bouayant. pls sir no amount is too small.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dedons: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good day everyone. I passed out of NYSC since 2015. Unfortunately, I'm still jobless till date. I'm a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. Please help me, even if it's a voluntary role. Thank you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Dostor: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bro I av sent my CV,

Please am desperately in need of a job, no matter how small. I reside in Ikeja, wont mind any type of job right now, I hold a B.Sc degree in Water Resources Engineering with Second Class Upper Division (2.1) .....Please be of help.

I lost my father last week and I'm the first son ....... Things are difficult for me

You can reach me through
Email: rsksaliu@gmail.com
Phone: 08166448457

Thanks in anticipation bro
Ifakiland:

Ikeja plant...
Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com
I've lost touch of my nairaland email.
God bless madam
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dogtails(m): 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChopBellefull:

Do you have experience in electrical engineering?
I just passed out from Nysc April dis year
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Gistonlinebiz: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
May God bless you for this kind efforts to lift others up.

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by joinnow: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=merahki post=69475199]

Hello. I assume Pathcare is in Lagos?
The two tests, liver and kidney function both will not cost up to ten (10k) in LUTH

Think about it, and good luck to your family[/quot

Not Lagos dear
PH and
Yes its pathcare the scan test show pod and doctor recommended the two more tests
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by motorola(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Nice gesture God will bless you because you do have a heart for people, but please you will have those who need this money closer to you than expressing it here on naira land, that's my honest opinion Sir. Motherless homes or orphanages are all over the place getting them some food items from that money won't be too much , all the same God bless you for blessing others

1 Like

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by badoutyn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bro,good gesture,God bless you.For Me i dont need the money ,i notice everyone need money badly,all i need is a job to take care of the family as the man of the house.Any link will be appreciated.My email:bayulla4real@gmail.com
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ifakiland:
am going back to school for my msc, honestly i have a little savings but i wouldn't be enough so your kind contribution will be highly welcomed to enable me further my education. this is what the fees looks like.

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by fergieboy: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
shocked

How many people won collect this money cheesy
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Ronie24(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thanks for the kind gesture, may the almighty help and bless you just as u re helping others. As for me, I need a job. I reside around Ikotun area. This is my email address queenronkies2004@yahoo.com. Thank you once again
Ifakiland:
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=joinnow post=69497827][/quote]

The tests will be cheaper at the UPTH
I am sure of this
May everything turn out well for you
Cheers
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Meedass(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
I have always wanted to invest in fx..I mean forex , I have this friend that really kicks asses in it and I'm sure he can do wonders if I can find an account..won't be bad to lay hands on this ..you have a good heart, thanks for paying it forward✊
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by joinnow: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
merahki:

The tests will be cheaper at the UPTH
I am sure of this
May everything turn out well for you
Cheers

Thanks broda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Seek The Help Of A Babalawo(native Doctor) / Ecobank Test / Please How True Is This Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.