Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tuesday Give Away!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tuesday Give Away!!! (7616 Views)

Npower News Tuesday August 2nd 2022 / What Npower News Today Tuesday, 28th June 2022 Says / Npower Physical Verification Starts Officially On Tuesday 14th June To Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by monaPhilz: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I don't understand. Can such be considered help? Rob Peter to pay Paul and call it doing good and Paul agrees even though he knows where it's coming from. Smh.
I'm so much in need of money to atleast feed in school. But this just opened my eyes. You're right. It's a nice gesture, with the wrong money.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ElRapido: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper

If it doesn't work for you after 8 weeks, you can ask for refund. That's my level of confidence
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by wunmi590(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

You're based in delta? Oops the job is in Lagos and no accommodation o, it's a logistic job, making sure the trucks are on point, on time for deliveries and all dat.

Please help me with the job, I am based in Lagos, I was just relieved of my job, company I,worked for downsized.

My introduction is next month.

I just need the job, I am an hnd graduate of microbiology with experience in admin/ass hr.

Please I am based in Lagos.

My number is

2 Likes

Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Duchaello(f): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.
I have a serious issue that is making me depressed, the thread is in the family section, kindly check it if there's any way you can help me out as I don't have much strenght to type thanks Here is the link .https://www.nairaland.com/4613605/please-baby-stuff
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Abilistic(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

You're based in delta? Oops the job is in Lagos and no accommodation o, it's a logistic job, making sure the trucks are on point, on time for deliveries and all dat.

Please kindly consider for the job, I'm Lagos, mainland
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by akaniambroseya: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning my Brother. I sincerely appreciate you. I need twenty thousand naira to make up in obtaining a Post-Graduate Programme admission form in Uniport. I currently reside here in Port Harcourt and also in need of job.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Udoyomessi: 11:32am On Jul 17, 2018
Please am unemployed and I need at least 10,000 to complete the 15,000 required to get my transcript from my school inorder to complete the registration for my Masters registration which is ending soon. Acct No. 2176752033, Acct name: David A. Udoh

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ugwusunday(m): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2018
A final year student, and am writing my project currently, and i knw my parent current situation, so i don't want to disturb them... I will be grateful if this token is reach my side
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2018
@Ifakiland, hi!
I want to learn digital marketing rather than engage in social vices and I've found someone to mentor me. He charges N25, 500 for his course and mentorship but I've only saved up N10, 000.

I will gladly give you the person's details to confirm if the offer is legit. He's a popular freelancer on Facebook. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Cruz889(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Oo
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by suco01(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2018
Good heart with good gesture. As you put smiles on peoples face may God never leave you alone with your own problem. I am a graduate and i don't have job for now, would be grateful if you can consider and help me with a job to cater for me and my family. I stay in lagos and very close to ikeja. Thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by isaacwil: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cap small small, too much caping na lie lie
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Missheaven001: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good morning sir....please am graduate of IMO state university, studied psychology and came out with good grades but since my passing out from service have not gotten any job, as a result of that, I started making zobo and selling in my street, please sir if I can get a little from this money, it will be of utmost important to me or a job opportunity can go a long way as well. please consider my request and help me as I have two younger ones to take care of. Thanks in anticipation for your positive response.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Goodmorning madam, about ur hubbys job, hope he won't mind working at Coca-Cola as a contract staff? Got a slot for one...the pay isn't too good tho...N50k a month

I am searching for a job please
A Metallurgical and Materials Engineer, certified also in Health Safety and Environment (HSE)
Luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
So I just got an unexpected alert from my former place of work, an error of some sort I don't know, about 200k (a month salary)....I'm happy, but I don't really need the money that much at the moment, given my gf 50k out of it and I Wuld love to give anoda 50k to anoda person in need of it for school fees or project....maybe I Shuld just do it 10k to 5 people, but den what can 10k do...50k to one person is perfect...lemme know ur needs and I'll send to who sounds real.

I am searching for a job please
A Metallurgical and Materials Engineer, certified also in Health Safety and Environment (HSE)

Luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Successisaac19: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
good morning,I'm owing someone 15k and she s on my neck,don't blame her though cus is been months I've owned her dat money ND my salary as a school driver is just 17k ND i literarily go broke by dis time of d month cus of transportation and feeding,biko help a brother....God bless U richly
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
herlecks:
Please I'm interested. I stay at Ikorodu. Can I email you?

I am interested in the job
I am a Metallurgical and Materials Engineer, Health Safety and Environment Officer
Luckyagbaze@gmail.com
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by ProfGday(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
Ikeja plant... Have him send his cv to jeremyafo28@gmail.com I've lost touch of my nairaland email. God bless madam
Good afternoon Sir,I have sent my CV to your mail.Thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by africo13610(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
i ave a female friend(single mother)....she need money to pay for her children holiday coaching..it will be nice if u can help
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Roughfyzay(m): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Right now, what I lack is a laptop to start working and to aid my education but who knows if I will be lucky enough for you to help me out
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dan99(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:
wow so kind hearted sir sincerly need a smartphone or a tablet to work online someone says i can write articles for him and get paid if i have a tablet am just a security guy working and preparing for admission i will be grateful if you can help in anyway am base in lagos
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Juicy24(f): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by deeza4mum: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good day sir, maybe you are my helper I have been waiting for, pls I just need help for my 4months son, things have bin really tough for hubby and I hence we didn't have enough to buy him basic clothes and baby items, the clothes he currently Wear are all tight and have become body hug or him, pls my baby will really appreciate your kind gesture.
Ifakiland:
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Juicy24(f): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by adaleng(f): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

Please I need money to balance my rent. Had paid 75% of the money but the landlady won't let me rest. Pls if you can help, I will be very grateful cos have been away from the house hoping to balance her so I and my kids can come home.
Pls sir am searching for a job as well. I have experience in administrative roles & HR.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by mommaJ(f): 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Juicy24:
i have someone in need of this job. he lost his job a year ago and he has his family to take care of (a wife and 2 kids) he studied accounting and has more than 6 years experience. thank you
i am sorry about that but you are quoting the wrong person
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Optimistdude: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
There is too much hunger in this country.

I wonder what APC and government is doing to reduce this drastically.

Op, please return the money to where it came from.

Cc: Ifakiland
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by hemarnuael: 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

please kindly help me out with a job I'm a graduate based in lagos
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by olopan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good day, i don't know if your offer still stands but am in need of a job mostly any kind as long as it's well suited to my qualification or there about.
a graduate of physics, with a certification in HSE and a skilled solar technician. thanks sir will appreciate you looking into this for me.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by TomTheleader: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good afternoon, hope this is not late. I'm into online marketing business but unfortunately my laptop was stolen last week Sunday before I got back from church, presently I am stranded. Any amount can help to get a new laptop. thanks
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by Asco9ty5(f): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
I pray this favours those that are in dire need.
Re: Tuesday Give Away!!! by dogtails(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ifakiland:

please am interested,I stay at Ikotun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Be An Employee / University Of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo Massive Recruitment (38 Positions) / Exxonmobil Nigeria Recruits (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.