Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I (17346 Views)

I Build And Sell Portable Lithium Power Bank, For Laptops N Phones / Baric Power WALL Inverter And Battery System To Power Your Full House 24-hours / Lithium Batteries Power Pack And Power Wall Training In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by samoney: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
i tried calling you yesterday u didnt pick i can come around to see you so we can discuss i got some jobs for you
ameh99:

I reside in Dutse Alhaji but I have a place in gwarimpa where you can meet me...

But I don't have any finish stock on ground at the moment except what am working on...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
samoney:
i tried calling you yesterday u didnt pick i can come around to see you so we can discuss i got some jobs for you

so sorry, my phone had issues....but am fixing it by tomorrow..
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Austineexel: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
Chief Good work you are doing. I will like to order one your packs but also want to build one for myself. where can i get those battery holder and a 18650 battery tester /charger.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by talk2dre(m): 11:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Dam5reey:

Boss,

Here we go, If the capacity is rated 42AH at 3.7V, we assume all cell with 3.7v are in parallel.

In order achieve 14.8v, 4 cell will now be in series 4s.. then parallel, that mean 42AH will be divided by 4. That is 10.5AH at 14.8v

Hint: if you have a 4 cell rated at 3.7v 2500mah, it simply mean 3.7V 2.5AH..
Connect in series you have 14.8V at 2.5AH
connect in parallel you have 3.7 at 10AH

For power or energy capacity simply multiply V X AH
14.8 * 2.5 is 37WH, same as 3.7 X 10

What can I power with 37WH?

if your appliance is 37w.. this battery capacity will last only 1hour
If your appliance is 3.7watts this battery capacity will last 10 hours
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by talk2dre(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Dam5reey:

When in parralel voltage is kept low, hence higher capacity..
Series connection increase voltage and reduce capacity..

Capacity will reduce 4times since the voltage has been increased 4 times..

The Total capacity remain the same in both case but, 42AH looks big if you don't know the rated voltage...

Hint:
42AH is a capacity at 3.7V, which is the same as 14.8V at 10.5AH
But if he state 10.5AH it looks smaller

42 * 3.7 is 155.4Whours
14.8 * 10.5 is also 155.4Whour

But 42AH rated @ 14.8V is higher in capacity.. 621.6WH
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by remi2good: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Sir I'll like to order for one of your packs, thou I have the normal Telecom ba3 hooked up to power grid and solar panel, but presently our tranformer is down and the rain has been misbehaving for some days now so not enough sunlight to charge my battery so I'll like to order for one due to the portability of your product so I carry to my office and charge but my question is can I charge with the normal souer intelligent charger because I already have that, please I await your response.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 3:00am On Aug 25, 2018
remi2good:
Sir I'll like to order for one of your packs, thou I have the normal Telecom ba3 hooked up to power grid and solar panel, but presently our tranformer is down and the rain has been misbehaving for some days now so not enough sunlight to charge my battery so I'll like to order for one due to the portability of your product so I carry to my office and charge but my question is can I charge with the normal souer intelligent charger because I already have that, please I await your response.

yes, you can...but it has to be smart charger...
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Buchika: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone who has used this product do a review, I need one but I don't know how reliable it is.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by samnaija: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
nice one. is it only 12v packs. can you u swing 48v500ah single pack.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
ameh99:
I believe most of us knows what power bank is.

But this is bigger and better, firstly let me enlighten some of us who doesn't know what power wall is.

Power wall are arrays of 18650 lithium cell arranged in series and parallel to achieve required capacity, this power pack could range from 24ah to even infinity so long as you have the cells.

Reasons why you should chose lithium over lead batteries.

1. They have longer life span than lead acid batteries

2. They recover easily from over discharge

3. They are lighter and far less bulky than lead acid batteries.

This power pack could be used with solar panel, charged with PHCN or gen.

But for charging with PHCN or Generator then you have to order alongside it's charger.

Spec of power pack and price.

42ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 13k

84ah battery with 20a charge controller, no charger. 25k

Without charge controller cost a little less.....

The charge controller are inbuilt and enable you to charge directly with your solar panel.

Charger is 5k.....

I harvest my 18650 cells from very good source and proper integrity check are done on each cells before they are used, so my capacity are genuine.

If you want huge power wall, I can set that up too.

Please feel free to ask any relevant question

Some

pls where do you buy the cells from?....I have been thinking of creating it,but the price for each cells on aliexpress turns me down
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 1:59am On Sep 11, 2018
Dear Op,

You, and most li-ion entrepreneurs and enthusiasts seem to state your battery packs capacity in terms of amp-hrs rather than watt-hr. The former can be really misleading or even deceptive to an extreme.

A 42ahr @3.7v nominal is no where close in actual capacity to a 42ahr @12v, and i will expect that a battery pack builder should know this basics and state them clearly.

that being said, pls are your ah ratings stated @3.7v or around the 12v-13v?

thanks
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 2:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Dam5reey:

When in parralel voltage is kept low, hence higher capacity..
Series connection increase voltage and reduce capacity..

Capacity will reduce 4times since the voltage has been increased 4 times..

The Total capacity remain the same in both case but, 42AH looks big if you don't know the rated voltage...

Hint:
42AH is a capacity at 3.7V, which is the same as 14.8V at 10.5AH
But if he state 10.5AH it looks smaller

42 * 3.7 is 155.4Whours
14.8 * 10.5 is also 155.4Whour

But 42AH rated @ 14.8V is higher in capacity.. 621.6WH

so which capacity did the op state that his pack is?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 2:20am On Sep 11, 2018
ameh99:

You may not need an inverter if it's for just laptop...

I can set it up just to cut down cost of buying an inverter, with universal car cigarette charger like this one.

To get my battery pack you have to place order and then I will tell you when your pack will be ready.

Preparing a pack takes about a week at most two weeks. you are not paying until your pack is ready. Just send me a text with your full details to order

I can weigh bill to anywhere in Nigeria if you like.

My 42Ah pack is about 620w so divide by your laptop watt to get the number of hours.

bolded seems to ans my questions already.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
100ah pack....

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by meem(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2019
ameh99:
100ah pack....

How much can one get this setup?

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2019
ameh99:
100ah pack....

How much? I'm about purchasing a battery for a small solar build. Kindly reply asap.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Dami12345: 9:05am On Jan 20, 2019
ameh99:

42ah can power just your laptop for up to 30hrs depends on how many watt you device consume.
Price?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Dami12345:

Price?

24k including charger
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Trippledots:

How much? I'm about purchasing a battery for a small solar build. Kindly reply asap.

48k without charger..
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2019
More pics

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
Here...

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please note that for now I only use new cells. And also have 18650 2600mah 3C for sell.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2019
For evryone whom I kept hanging please accept my sincere apology.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
I went on break cause I completely ran out of materials.
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by Trippledots(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2019
ameh99:

48k without charger..

With charger, how much? And how long to prepare a 2packs?

Can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
Trippledots:

With charger, how much? And how long to prepare a 2packs?

Can we talk on whatsapp?

Ok nah..

1 Like

Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by yemiakeem20(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
For your Home made/ industrial production of solar panels.

Cells are now available for sale in Nigeria with nationwide delivery system.

As we understand that the solar cells are highly fragile, our delivery partner is upto the task in delivery the cells to you in safe condition.

Data sheet
Type : Monocrystalline solar cell
Efficiency: 20.4%
Thickness: 200um

Volts: 0.5v
Wattage: 5W
Ampage: 10ah
Positive polarity: 20 (support cutting)

Cal: 07038458563
Email: Yemiakeem20@gmail.com
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by officialfestus(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
ameh99:
Please note that for now I only use new cells. And also have 18650 2600mah 3C for sell.
where Do you get your new cells from?
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Good morning
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2019
We are back and better
Re: I Build Lithium Power Pack And Power Wall Of Any Size For Solar And I by ameh99: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Brand new 18650 batteries in stock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buy Laptops/Pc Battery,charger,laptop Memory,FLASH DRIVE,FROM DOCCONCEPTS.COM / Unlock your iphone For Just #5,000 in 3minutes / Can I Get A Durable Android Phone With N7,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.