Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? (4934 Views)

This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Nigerians Hate To See Light Get Wasted / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

You are a real fool and you just confirmed you are a liar. Instead of you to bring evidence backing your claims you are busy throwing subtle insults at me. Well, it's not your fault, your parents were too stupid to send you to a proper shool. I also pity your children, for they must surely be embarrassed to have such a dunce for a father.

SMH

Why do you fagguts always get so emotional like women?
I believe it is an adverse effect of another man's semen getting shot up your intestines repeatedly?

You need to grow up , and start learning critical reasoning, it will.help you
Stop.swallowimg semen and swallow knowledge contained in books

I didn't make you this way, you made a choice to live a life where another man's peniz is always in your anus

Don't blame me or society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
how does fear change the society? When Anini terrorise Nigeria, people were afraid, but it never changed they way we live our lives.
What about Boko haram and herdsmen? Haven't they changed the lifestyle of the northerners and middlebelters? Can you honestly see a northerner walk around in borno without fearing for their life? can the northerner send his daughter to school? Can the northerner go to market as frequently? Can middle belters go to farms anyhow?

yes, societies change all the time, and yes thanks to new knowledge. But if that knowledge is shoved down the throat of people in a society, believe me, they'll reject it.
The truth is first ridiculed, then it is violently opposed and then it is accepted as self-evident.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
i'm not excusing anything. I'll advise you read the whole chapter to grasp what was being said.
The quran has several other scientific errors. If you are really honest and smart, you will see it bright as day.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MrCork: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
getting pvssy is the cheapest thing in this age. Pity you have to rely on nairaland.

...nairaland is not a gay websites
Sir....it's for linking chicks.... we like lesssbians. .not gays. Did u create this thread to welcome yor gay people to nairaland?
angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

SMH

Why do you fagguts always get so emotional like women?
I believe it is an adverse effect of another man's semen getting shot up your intestines repeatedly?

You need to grow up , and start learning critical reasoning, it will.help you
Stop.swallowimg semen and swallow knowledge contained in books

I didn't make you this way, you made a choice to live a life where another man's peniz is always in your anus

Don't blame me or society

The only gay is you, if not why are you saying I am one? grin grin grin

You don't know me and what I like, so stop assuming if you don't want to be confused for a fool.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MrCork: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
getting pvssy is the cheapest thing in this age. Pity you have to rely on nairaland.

...nairaland is not a gay websites
Sir....it's for linking chicks.... we like lesssbians. .not gays. Did u create this thread to welcome gays to nairaland?
angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

What about Boko haram and herdsmen? Haven't they changed the lifestyle of the northerners and middlebelters? Can you honestly see a northerner walk around in borno without fearing for their life? can the northerner send his daughter to school? Can the northerner go to market as frequently? Can middle belters go to farms anyhow?
kindly tell me how the attacks carried out by Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen changed the lifestyle of people in north central Nigeria?. Mind you, these people still send their kids to school, they to farms and markets. I tell you this because I stay in north central Nigeria. Benue state to be precise.

The truth is first ridiculed, then it is violently opposed and then it is accepted as self-evident.
LOL. The truth? The truth by who or whom?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The quran has several other scientific errors. If you are really honest and smart, you will see it bright as day.
like I said earlier, i'm not defending the Quaran. Religion have many irregularities, this I know.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
To my fellow nairalanders don't be shocked at this , this is actually how all fagguts are

I remember I was on vacation to the states recently and I got into conversation with someone that somehow led to a similar topic and the faggut said that all.men are born with the gay trait in them but it's more recessive in some and dorminant in others and I laughed out very rudekthen I asked him , so you are saying every man is born with the desire to have another man okay hide and seek with his peniz hiding inside his anus? The arsehole was taken aback, he said I put it crudely .

Why wouldn't I? Fagz seem to have this obssession with trying to make us all look within and find.sympathy for a life they choose. I don't get it! You don't see ISIS members saying we should try to understand why they do what they do.

Fagguts stop.trying to convert the rest of us into sympathizers and note Nigeria will never be a Haven for your filth

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
kindly tell me how the attacks carried out by Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen changed the lifestyle of people in north central Nigeria?. Mind you, these people still send their kids to school, they to farms and markets. I tell you this because I stay in north central Nigeria. Benue state to be precise.
So you are going to ignore the one I said on north east abi?

Maybe it hasn't started in Middlebelt yet, but like how it was in northeast, if government doesn't quell it, The lifestyle will change
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The only gay is you, if not why are you saying I am one? grin grin grin

You don't know me and what I like, so stop assuming if you don't want to be confused for a fool.

Listen faggut, I know you want to find converts here on nairaland so you can send them pm on where to find you and play hide the pickle, but listen as long as you keep your filth off nairaland then I don't have a problem with you.

You can swallow as much semen as you like, that's on you and you can take as many penizes up the anus till your intestines flood with semen that's on you. Just don't come here looking for sympathy for you and your kind .

Nigeria will never be your safe haven good luck Elton John

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
To my fellow nairalanders don't be shocked at this , this is actually how all fagguts are

I remember I was on vacation to the states recently and I got into conversation with someone that somehow led to a similar topic and the faggut said that all.men are born with the gay trait in them but it's more recessive in some and dorminant in others and I laughed out very rudekthen I asked him , so you are saying every man is born with the desire to have another man okay hide and seek with his peniz hiding inside his anus? The arsehole was taken aback, he said I put it crudely .

Why wouldn't I? Fagz seem to have this obssession with trying to make us all look within and find.sympathy for a life they choose. I don't get it! You don't see ISIS members saying we should try to understand why they do what they do.

Fagguts stop.trying to convert the rest of us into sympathizers and note Nigeria will never be a Haven for your filth
Okay oo. I sure say you never even leave your state sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So you are going to ignore the one I said on north east abi?

Maybe it hasn't started in Middlebelt yet, but like how it was in northeast, if government doesn't quell it, The lifestyle will change
you make it sound as if the entire north east is under siege. Apart from a handful of LGA's in the north east, nothing out of the ordinary is happening there. Beside, have you been to the north east before?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Okay oo. I sure say you never even leave your state sha.

Okay
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

[s]Listen faggut, I know you want to find converts here on nairaland so you can send them pm on where to find you and play hide the pickle, but listen as long as you keep your filth off nairaland then I don't have a problem with you.

You can swallow as much semen as you like, that's on you and you can take as many penizes up the anus till your intestines flood with semen that's on you. Just don't come here looking for sympathy for you and your kind .

Nigeria will never be your safe haven good luck Elton John[/s]
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one bleeped a man because no woman wanted to Bleep him and now his conscience is pricking him. He just dey use this thread to feel better with his worthless life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one bleeped a man because no woman wanted to Bleep him and now his conscience is pricking him. He just dey use this thread to feel better with his worthless life grin grin grin

Another tecnic of fagguts
My fellow nairalanders

Alos watch out for this, when you attack these subhumans they employ various Strategy to distract you

One is they claim you are a closet faggut that's why you hate them
Or they accuse you of being abused
Or they accuse you of being evil and.unsympathetic

Please I repeat please never fall for these

All these are tactics the devil uses to make you silent and not speak out

We owe it to our unborn children never to keep.silent in the face of this evil
They plan to make Nigeria one of their haven countries

The homosexual that wuoted me has been trying all these tactics but I also.used to them

They will.never will
Nigeria will.never become their home

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
you make it sound as if the entire north east is under siege. Apart from a handful of LGA's in the north east, nothing out of the ordinary is happening there. Beside, have you been to the north east before?
No i haven't. Maybe It's only a handful of LGA's. But in 2014, Most of the northeastern society had changed due to the boko haram issue. That is what I meant by fear changing a society. Terrorism is the practice of using fear to control society itself, and I can give a few examples of how terrorism changed society due to the fear it caused.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Evangkatsoulis: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

It is the most foul and unnatural act in humans

Something found mostly amongst animals now some humans say they where born this way? Imagine such nonsense

Are humans not animals also?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Are humans not animals also?

Are penguins not birds too?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

[s]Another tecnic of fagguts
My fellow nairalanders

Alos watch out for this, when you attack these subhumans they employ various Strategy to distract you

One is they claim you are a closet faggut that's why you hate them
Or they accuse you of being abused
Or they accuse you of being evil and.unsympathetic

Please I repeat please never fall for these

All these are tactics the devil uses to make you silent and not speak out

We owe it to our unborn children never to keep.silent in the face of this evil
They plan to make Nigeria one of their haven countries

The homosexual that wuoted me has been trying all these tactics but I also.used to them

They will.never will
Nigeria will.never become their home
[/s]
He wants to cry now. After the sex with the man, you felt ashamed. I pity all the little boys in your neighborhood. Their asses ain't safe. Please 500 naira is enough for ashawo
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

No i haven't. Maybe It's only a handful of LGA's. But in 2014, Most of the northeastern society had changed due to the boko haram issue. That is what I meant by fear changing a society. Terrorism is the practice of using fear to control society itself, and I can give a few examples of how terrorism changed society due to the fear it caused.
the bolded is what I wanted to read. Now it's past tense. Remember, when you try to change a people's way of life, they revolt.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

He wants to cry now. After the sex with the man, you felt ashamed. I pity all the little boys in your neighborhood. Their asses ain't safe. Please 500 naira is enough for ashawo
Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn

Have you finished?

Like I stated clearly

You and your kind will get no sympathy here

Nigeria will always jail your kind

Like the great Robert Mugabe said

Take your filth and keep it

If you are caught you will be dealt with son

Nigeria still allows jungle.justice for you guys I hope you know grin

Better keep hiding in your closet and behind multiple usernames on nairaland

We will.fijd you and hand you over to the law

Bonriscky time is coming sooner than you think too grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
the bolded is what I wanted to read. Now it's past tense. Remember, when you try to change a people's way of life, they revolt.
Well yeah, when it is not beneficial to them. But also what can they do with their revolt if they cannot remove the root cause
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnnnn

Have you finished?

Like I stated clearly

You and your kind will get no sympathy here

Nigeria will always jail your kind

Like the great Robert Mugabe said

Take your filth and keep it

If you are caught you will be dealt with son

Nigeria still allows jungle.justice for you guys I hope you know grin

Better keep hiding in your closet and behind multiple usernames on nairaland

We will.fijd you and hand you over to the law

Bonriscky time is coming sooner than you think too grin
So it is former dictator robert mugabe you are quoting. I'm not surprised at your role models. Please don't rape anyone out of frustration.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Well yeah, when it is not beneficial to them. But also what can they do with their revolt if they cannot remove the root cause
so you tell me how homosexuality is beneficial to the Nigerian society?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
i'm not campaigning against MouthAction because I believe it's a matter of preference. Same way i'm not campaigning against giving a woman head.
So giving head is now a preference? And homosexuality is not?
What a hypocrite!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
so you tell me how homosexuality is beneficial to the Nigerian society?
Homosexuality isn't beneficial to nigerian society. But it also isn't harmful. Besides even homosexuals have rights and freedoms too. The right to love anyone who consents. Children naturally excluded
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Again I wonder at your deductive capabilities

I repeat sexual acts between two heterosexual adults is permissible and normal

But sexual acts between two homos is wrong and goes against nature even in the animal.kingdom where it occurs

Homosexuality is base filthy and abnormal

If it is against nature it wouldn't exist in nature at all!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

So giving head is now a preference? And homosexuality is not?
What a hypocrite!
where did you read me write about homosexuality not being 'a preference'?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

If it is against nature it wouldn't exist in nature at all!

Animals eat one another maybe because it's in nature for animals.to do this , then we humans should not frown at cannibalism right ? This is your logic?

Seriously why are all fagguts so hard to reason with like regular people?

It's like so much semen in your intestines has affected how.you guys think ?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Homosexuality isn't beneficial to nigerian society. But it also isn't harmful. Besides even homosexuals have rights and freedoms too. The right to love anyone who consents. Children naturally excluded
then tell me why homos are trying to hard to add it into the curriculum of kids in school?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos). / Nigerians React To Viral Photos Of Girl ‘cooking’ Her Vag*na At A Herbalist Plac / Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.