Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? (4910 Views)

This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Nigerians Hate To See Light Get Wasted / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Animals eat one another maybe because it's in nature for animals.to do this , then we humans should not frown at cannibalism right ? This is your logic?

Seriously why are all fagguts so hard to reason with like regular people?

It's like so much semen in your intestines has affected how.you guys think ?

Mark of a low iq.

You were the one who claimed it goes against nature. I am telling you that if it goes against nature it wouldn't exist. Duh.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
then tell me why homos are trying to hard to add it into the curriculum of kids in school?
Because it is an important part of sex education. It's just like saying that birth control should be removed from sex ed. If these kids don't know what to do when they find themselves in those situations, stds and unwanted pregnancies can result.

Besides, Homosexuality is genetic and not a choice forget that azmodel
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Mark of a low iq.

You were the one who claimed it goes against nature. I am telling you that if it goes against nature it wouldn't exist. Duh.
And I also again do animals eat on another yes it called the food chain , and this doesn't go against nature

Feeding doesn't go against nature

Can humans eat one another yes and some do, it's called cannibalism, is this feeding too? Yes but it's wrong nd goes against nature

Man and woman have sex it's called intercourse and is part of nature
Can two men have sex yes it's called filth/ disgusting, sexual depravity and goes against nature , now has your peanut brain been able to process what I meant ?

Anyways I am not upset , I have noticed most fagguts are like this, they process things really.slowly intellectualy so you are excused

Just change your life it's deplorable

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Because it is an important part of sex education. It's just like saying that birth control should be removed from sex ed. If these kids don't know what to do when they find themselves in those situations, stds and unwanted pregnancies can result.

Besides, Homosexuality is genetic and not a choice forget that azmodel
jesus! Did you say all this? Wow. shocked shocked homosexuality is an important part of sex education or am I mistaken?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by anuofia(m): 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
another gay spotted...hell No..homosexual is no close to nature..God will punish any individual trying to reverse the course of nature which he has made
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
jesus! Did you say all this? Wow. shocked shocked homosexuality is an important part of sex education or am I mistaken?
I mean that Teenagers need to know what homosexuality is. I don't mean you should teach them how to Bleep like gays, no. Homos are humans too. If our children know about them and why they are what they are, they will be less scared and less likely to ridicule.

Let me even give an example. When I was a small boy, I used to be afraid of albinos. They were weird compared to all the black people I was used to seeing. It wasn't until I learnt that it was simply a genetic condition that caused melanin deficiency that I started befriending them and seeing them as normal humans with just something off. My mum even told me of her albino friend. Apply this to Homos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

And I also again do animals eat on another yes it called the food chain , and this doesn't go against nature

Feeding doesn't go against nature

Can humans eat one another yes and some do, it's called cannibalism, is this feeding too? Yes but it's wrong nd goes against nature

Man and woman have sex it's called intercourse and is part of nature
Can two men have sex yes it's called filth/ disgusting, sexual depravity and goes against nature , now has your peanut brain been able to process what I meant ?

Anyways I am not upset , I have noticed most fagguts are like this, they process things really.slowly intellectualy so you are excused

Just change your life it's deplorable

Lol. How does cannibalism go against nature?
How do you determine this nature? Is it not from exhibited behaviours? You observe a dog 4uck another dog and you say it is part of a dog's nature, but you have observed men F.ucking themselves for centuries and you say it is not part of human nature?

Bros abeg how do you determine this "nature"?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by NightHound(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
illiteracy has a lot to do with it and insincerity

I think you meant to say "ignorance"

Many people are ignorant about the biological, psychological and sociological aspects of the human psyche (or soul), and how they influence each other. The id, ego and the superego. The id latches on to the body and is concerned with doing everything the body needs to be "happy". If you're hungry, for instance, you should have food. If you're Hot, you want sex. That's the reaction of the id. The psyche of a baby is 100% Id.

As we get older and get the opportunity to be nurtured, the superego (sociological aspect) is developed through interaction with the world. We are taught the values of our society; and these values often put the id in conflict with the superego. If you're hungry, for instance, and someone next to you has a plate of food, your id simply wants that food but the superego tells you that it would be wrong to take the food away from that person. So the body must suffer for a bit even though there is food in the vicinity. However, It's not a hopeless situation. The superego knows that you could ask the person for the food, or hustle for yours. And when you're Hot and there's a naked girl in the vicinity, your id wants to fvck her right away. Your superego tells you that it would be wrong to rape her and you must maintain self-control or obtain consent.

The superego doesn't do this to be nice to others but, instead, to protect a person from social repercussions. If the superego is broken you become a sociopath, but you'll still live. When the id is broken or suffocated, you'll be dead.

With homosexuality, the id has desires which the superego does not sanction. In this case (unlike with being hungry or Hot) the id's desires aren't even negotiated; the superego simply attempts to shut the id down which is actually impossible to do (without compromising a person's ability to be content). Two things can happen: the id can refuse to be suppressed by the superego and risk the consequences; or, the superego can suffocate the id, and the person commits suicide. It isn't really suicide, it's murder; because the superego is society's assassin.

Stealing (unless you're referring to kleptomania), raping and sometimes even killing aren't desires. They're acts to fulfill desires/needs. They are the result of satisfying the id without conscience (superego). The id's hunger is, however, not denied; a person is just not allowed to satisfy himself at the expense of another person.

Homosexuality is a specific desire (of the id), just as much as a liking for a particular food is. The superego protects the id from society by internalizing homophobia but it does so at the expense of the id because it doesn't give it an alternative way to be content. When this happens (when laws attack the id) then there is something wrong, because without the id the superego will not survive (or be necessary). But laws are flexible for this reason: we don't always get it right the first time. Individual expression should only be stifled if it threatens another person. That way, the worst case scenario would be "a life for a life" should a person decide to kill himself over suppression of the id.

But more than ignorance, I think "hating" is one of humanity's favorite pastimes. Wherever human beings can get "guilt-free hate", they cash in (And religion makes the hatred for homosexuals not only guilt-free, it glorifies it!). That's why there will always be prejudice. The need to dislike anything different from you, probably stems from individual vanity. Prejudice will come down to personal differences, but before we indulge in solitary hatred, we would enjoy it as a group activity. To drag yourself out of this base human tendency, you have to find enlightenment of the mind (and make a conscious effort to tolerate the differences of others) or you must have let your heart be touched by the genuine love of God. In that case, you will not find it in you to be hateful to another human being who has done you no wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Lol. How does cannibalism goes against nature?
How do determine this nature? Is it not from exhibited behaviours? You observe a dog 4uck another dog and you say it is part of the dog's nature, but you have observed men F.ucking themselves for centuries and you say it is not part of nature?
Bros abeg how do you determine this "nature"?
Thank you.

Even homosexuality in animals is abnormal hence why it is always documented and studied to determine it's cause and it is very rare

Humans have exhibited sexual depravity for centuries from pedophilia to homosexuality, and very base , disgusting examples of humans who engaged in such are littered across our checked history but in things has stood the test of time.

Man's disgust with such acts from religious to even new world views. The only thing is that as we are not the end time ore and.kore spiritually was humans like yourself are trying to convert little children through media they console like television, internet , video games etc

But yet as always some.of us choose to stand against this drivel that your kind try to pass off as free thinking and liberalism

I say again nairaland is not a place for your kind, you fagguts see here as the most visited forum Nigeria so you try time.amd again to try to spread your evil ideology here but members like i will always stand against you

You and your kind are evil and have lost what makes you human

You have fallen to the level of dogs and seek new converts to add to your kingdom

Like I said earlier leave nairaland from your recuitment plans , stop posting your job vacancies here

Stop trying to post these debate threads to test the waters

Go where your kind congregate online

Leave nairaland alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Their happens to be two people you don't try to convince in life ;
Atheist & Gays/Lesbians .
(Leave them in their delusion & dungeon )

The way people openly defend decadency has left me realizing that the whole things & prophecy written in the Bible is fulfilling before our very eyes !

gays & drag queens are now "civilization" !.....wtf
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I mean that Teenagers need to know what homosexuality is. I don't mean you should teach them how to Bleep like gays, no. Homos are humans too. If our children know about them and why they are what they are, they will be less scared and less likely to ridicule.

Let me even give an example. When I was a small boy, I used to be afraid of albinos. They were weird compared to all the black people I was used to seeing. It wasn't until I learnt that it was simply a genetic condition that caused melanin deficiency that I started befriending them and seeing them as normal humans with just something off. My mum even told me of her albino friend. Apply this to Homos.
I believe they already know. Reproduction is still being taught in schools.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by teewhydope(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Well what you believe is wrong. He said it set in a muddy spring, as in, he went to the place where the sun set. Don't try to excuse it.

though I'm not into religion but at least u should use google to gain knowledge of stuff you don't understand

try this https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-as-per-the-Quran-the-sun-sets-in-a-muddy-spring
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Shegzy8(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
Because it is a crude disgusting perverted act which should be associated only with animals but unfortunately some humans have adopted this base behaviour

There is nothing to love about a human who chooses to behave like an animal and then claim it's not their fault that they where born that way.

Okay if I become a terrorist/ fulani.herdsman who kills Christian's I can.also.claim it's not my fault i.was born.fulani hence have to kill christains ?

All jest aside hate is a bit strong a word but dislike is more like it
I abhor homos / fagguts /drag queens

That's an insult to animals cause even animals don't engage in such
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by teewhydope(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Now you are denying your sexual orientation? This is what amazes me about homos

Once they are confronted by Hardline.anti faggut people like me who can intelligently disparse their superficial arguments they quickly deflect by denying their sexual orientation and claim to be innocent victims speaking for the oppressed fagguts in society grin

You are a faggut stand by your choice don't be a coward like.most of your kind

been reading u guys arguments for a while but I think your points are baseless and stupid at the same time. you're really dumb (no offense). I'm not homo, but I think people should do what they want as long as they don't break any law. stupid over-religious people like you are the reason Africa is backward, for you to say rapist are better than homo shows you one sick fellow who just bursted out of the rehab.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
rubbish! What is natural about blow jobs? Why dont nigerians fight against giving of blow jobs too? The hate is irrational

Your argument is pointless
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by IndustryEight: 7:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
These are the same type of people who said Jesus Christ should be Crucified, because as experts of the Law, how can Jesus Say he is Equal to God!. I heard someone say Homosexuals are worse than modern day terrorists. If you exist in this 21st Century and still carry these obsolete and self destructive orientations such as ; Homophobia , then even if father Abraham gives you a cup of water from Zion, your foolishness won't still go away.

Homosexuals are right in every way Normal, as far its consensual. I do not have a problem, never will.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
how do serial killers and rapists harm society? I believe they harm the people living in the society, not the society itself.

Those who harm society are those who try to change the way society is fashioned by introducing practices alien to it.
I agree, AHCB. Our society was moving along nicely, bashing in the heads of twins, sacrificing ardently to our gods, selling each other as slaves, then some nasty people came along and introduced practices alien to our society with their holy book and foreign gods and harmed the way our society was!

Ignorance, op. That's all the reasons I hear from those who are against what adults choose to do with themselves in the privacy of their bedrooms.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 7:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
i'm not campaigning against MouthAction because I believe it's a matter of preference. Same way i'm not campaigning against giving a woman head.
Isn't it a matter of preference whether a person pokes a same gender person?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

I repeat sexual acts between two heterosexual adults is permissible and normal

But sexual acts between two homos is wrong and goes against nature even in the animal.kingdom where it occurs
You make it sound like they are asking for your permission!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

I agree, _AHCB. Our society was moving along nicely, bashing in the heads of twins, sacrificing ardently to our gods, selling each other as slaves, then some nasty people came along and introduced practices alien to our society with their holy book and foreign gods and harmed the way our society was!

Ignorance, op. That's all the reasons I hear from those who are against what adults choose to do with themselves in the privacy of their bedrooms.
ignorance you say? Funny how this same peeps who castigated us for doing the bolded are the ones who came here, took us as slaves, train us as gladiators, raped our women for sport, steal our collective natural resources and yet call us barbarians.

Now you tell me why a person should make public what he and he/she partner decide to do in private if not to seek validation and approval from peeps who clearly don't like what they do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

Isn't it a matter of preference whether a person pokes a same gender person?
indeed it is. But the snag here is you don't hear/read the person who gives a guy blowjob_, come out public and say "I just gave a Mouth Action", do you?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
indeed it is. But the snag here is you don't hear/read the person who gives a guy blowjob_, come out public and say "I just gave a Mouth Action", do you?
In a way, you have a point. People can be gay in private, and it would hardly be anyone's business. However, with all the persecution of homosexuals that's going around, I can understand why they would want to rise up against the persecutors of their sexual preferences.

It's the same reason people who are against religions would fight religion and the religious. The way religion makes some reason is detrimental to society and affects everyone and must be challenged. Same way sexual bigots must be challenged too, if just because of their bigotry!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

In a way, you have a point. People can be gay in private, and it would hardly be anyone's business. However, with all the persecution of homosexuals that's going around, I can understand why they would want to rise up against the persecutors of their sexual preferences.
those who are persecuted for being gay do so because they were caught in the act and yeah, being gay is against the law in Nigeria, so is smoking weed, okay?

It's the same reason people who are against religions would fight religion and the religious. The way religion makes some reason is detrimental to society and affects everyone and must be challenged. Same way sexual bigots must be challenged too, if just because of their bigotry!
I fight against religion because religious folks have this annoying habit of throwing it in your face.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
NightHound:

EXCELLENT!

I love the style with which you disconstructed the very core of the subject matter using the different levels in psyche, 'SELF,' as it relates to biology, psychology, sociology. What an elucidation! VERY, VERY ENLIGHTENING.

Indeed, our choice of living is a conditioning by 'ideologies', 'beliefs', which sanctions our instincts to fit a conceptualized behavioural traits, defined by choice of 'beliefs' 'ideologies'.

Nature of course is not culture.

Now, one of the major things Hardmirror is simply pointing to is the 'MORALISTIC HYPOCRISY' exhibited by Nigerians who are mostly either MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS when it comes to issues concerning HOMOSEXUALISM.

Fact being that, according to scriptures, using the Bible as my scripture of reference, it states very clearly:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

"do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

Meaning, those who are:
1. Sexually immoral (fornicators)
2. Idolaters
3. Adulterers
4. Homosexuals
5. Thieves
6. The Greedy
7. Drunkard
8. Revilers
9. Swindlers
WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

This 'MORALISTIC HYPOCRISY' which Hardmirror is pointing, shows it's face in the kind of out-cry HOMOSEXUALISM gets as compared to the remaining acts condemned by the same Bible which makes clear that from number 1 to 9 all share the same fate. THEY WILL ALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Meaning are all going to HELL.

Now, if the whole 9 share the same very end, HELL according to these verses quoted above. Why are acts of FORNICATION, ADULTERY very much GLORIFIED in Nigeria to the point of using this acts condemned by the Bible as a means of luring people to the KINGDOM OF GOD by some Christians today, a tactic? As it is use by bloggers to gain trends. An evidence of this sort of manipulation is this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4588632/when-fork-pr-ck-it#68943486 (a good read)

So, except in a society that cherishes and practices such acts ADULTERY AND FORNICATION with joy, without remorse, without shame, very proud of their SEXUAL IMMORALITIES can such be used as a means of manipulating such a society for paltry gains.

If not, such as 'BIG BROTHER NIGERIA' performed by Nigerians and watched by Nigerians who are mostly MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS wouldn't have been so followed in multitude by those who go to Church and Mosque for its INDECENCY. Just making another example of a program that promotes SEXUAL IMMORALITY and very much loved by Nigerians.

Fornication, Fornicators, Adultery, Adulterers is, are very much CELEBRATED and not CONDEMNED on this very social media platform own by a Nigerian and mostly patronized by Nigerians who are mostly MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS, yet another example.

Making Hardmirror's accussation of INSINCERITY, legitimate, and very Genuine.

For SINCERITY according to Wikipedia, defines sincerity as

'the VIRTUE of one who communicates and acts in accordance with their feelings, BELIEFS, thought and desires'.

Our communication and actions aint in most cases in accordance with our BELIEFS. Homosexualism is singled out for bashing while the rest is practiced with pride.

AS IF SAYING, GOD IS AN slowpoke FOR CONDEMNING ALL 9 TO THE SAME VERY END HELL AND NOT HOMOSEXUALISM ALONE.

These so called RELIGIOUS FOLKS, Nigerians keep making a FOOL of themselves by practicing FORNICATION and ADULTERY which leads to the same end as HOMOSEXUALISM while thinking the are better than HOMOSEXUALS, self deceiving themselves, except if that Bible verses is mere mockery.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD IS A POINT HARDMIRROR IS RAISING ON THIS THREAD.

If the BIBLE out cry to 'heterosexuals' against sexual immorality as FORNICATION and ADULTERY is 362 times as against HOMOSEXUALISM only 6 times?!

WHY IS SEXUAL IMMORALITY COMMITTED BY HETEROSEXUALS TREATED WITH LEVITY, BY THESE 'CHILDREN OF GOD'.

*Note, am 100 % STRAIGHT who shares a view with Hardmirror's TRUTH. The problem is very much about 'HYPOCRISY'.
If Charlyboy's daughter should share a tape of lesbian acts on NL, the trend will go KABOOM with number of views.

This thread below may interest you to read too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3097462/homosexualism-humanity-collective-hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MakeNigeriaGrea: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Let's call it pseudo-illiteracy. Illiteracy is a state of one not knowing what naturally happens, while religion is believing a story of what happens while it is factually wrong. Combine those two and you get disaster.
Illiteracy kwa. Most Americans don't like homosexuals and they are not illiterates.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by budaatum: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
those who are persecuted for being gay do so because they were caught in the act and yeah, being gay is against the law in Nigeria, so is smoking weed, okay?

I fight against religion because religious folks have this annoying habit of throwing it in your face.
Lol. Two crimes that are completely unpoliceable. Both are stupid antiquated laws in my opinion. People smoke weed all over the place and nothing is done about it. In fact, the police protect the dealers and collect payment for it. And they bloody well aren't going to any crime scenes to gather evidence of homosexuality.

Both laws should be abolished, or at least, fought against for wasting resources that can better be employed elsewhere and to better and more purposeful effects. Apart from the bigotry that the anti-gay law encourages, that is.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Illiteracy kwa. Most Americans don't like homosexuals and they are not illiterates.
That is why I said pseudo-illiteracy. This is when you can read and write and have some education but you are uninformed about major issues.

Besides homosexuality is legal in america so how can most americans not like them?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by NightHound(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
WORDWORLD:

EXCELLENT!

I love the style with which you disconstructed the very core of the subject matter using the different levels in psyche, 'SELF,' as it relates to biology, psychology, sociology. What an elucidation! VERY, VERY ENLIGHTENING.

Indeed, our choice of living is a human conditioning by 'ideologies', 'beliefs', which sanctions our instincts to fit a conceptualized behavioural traits, defined by choice of 'beliefs' 'ideologies'.

Nature of course is not culture.

Now, one of the major things Hardmirror is simple pointing to is the 'MORALISTIC HYPOCRISY' exhibited by Nigerians who are mostly either MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS when it comes to issues concerning HOMOSEXUALISM.

Fact being that, according to scriptures, using the Bible as my scripture of reference, it states very clearly:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

"do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God".

Meaning, those who are:
1. Sexually immoral (fornicators)
2. Idolaters
3. Adulters
4. Homosexuals
5. Thieves
6. The Greedy
7. Drunkard
8. Revilers
9. Swindlers
WILL NOT INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

This 'MORALISTIC HYPOCRISY' which Hardmirror is pointing, shows it's face in the kind of out-cry HOMOSEXUALISM gets as compared to the remaining acts condemned by the same Bible which makes clear that from number 1 to 9 all share the same fate. THEY WILL ALL NOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Meaning are all going to HELL.

Now, if the whole 9 share the same very end, HELL according to this verses quoted above. Why are acts of FORNICATION, ADULTERY very much GLORIFIED in Nigeria to the point of using this acts condemned by the Bible to HELL as a means of luring people to the KINGDOM OF GOD by some Christians today, a tactic? As it is use by bloggers to gain trends. An evidence is this sort of manipulation is this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4588632/when-fork-pr-ck-it#68943486 (a good read)

So, except in a society that cherishes and practices such acts ADULTERY AND FORNICATION with joy, without remorse, without shame, very proud of their SEXUAL IMMORALITIESNcan such be used as a means of manipulating such a society for paltry gains.

If not, such as 'BIG BROTHER NIGERIA' performed by Nigerians and watched by Nigerians who are mostly MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS wouldn't have been so followed in multitude by those who go to Church and Mosque for its INDECENCY. Just making anothrr example of a program that promotes SEXUAL IMMORALITY and very much loved by Nigerians.

Fornication, Fornicators, Adultery, Adulterers is, are very much CELEBRATED and not CONDEMNED on this very social media platform own by a Nigerian and mostly patronized by Nigerians who are mostly MUSLIMS and CHRISTIANS, yet another example.

Making Hardmirror's accussation of INSINCERITY, legitimate, and very Genuine.

For SINCERITY according to Wikipedia, defines sincerity as

'the VIRTUE of one who communicates and acts in accordance with their feelings, BELIEFS, thought and desires'.

Our communication and actions aint in most cases in accordance with our BELIEFS. Homosexualism is singled out for bashing while the rest is practiced with pride.

AS IF SAYING, GOD IS AN slowpoke FOR CONDEMNING ALL 9 TO THE SAME VERY END, HELL AND NOT HOMOSEXUALISM ALONE.

These so called RELIGIOUS FOLKS, Nigerians keep making a FOOL of themselves by practicing FORNICATION and ADULTERY which leads to the same end as HOMOSEXUALISM while thinking the are better than HOMOSEXUALS, self deceiving themselves if that Bible verse is not a mere mockery.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD IS A POINT HARDMIRROR IS RAISING ON THIS THREAD.

If the BIBLE out cry to 'heterosexuals' against sexual immorality as FORNICATION and ADULTERY is 362 times as against HOMOSEXUALISM only 6 times?

WHY IS SEXUAL IMMORALITY COMMITTED BY HETEROSEXUALS TREATED WITH LEVITY?

*Note, am 100 % STRAIGHT who shares a view with Hardmirror's TRUTH. The problem is very much about 'HYPOCRISY'.
If Charlyboy's daughter should share a tape of lesbian acts. On NL, the trend will go KABOOM with number of views.

This thread below may interest you to read too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3097462/homosexualism-humanity-collective-hypocrisy

You are absolutely on point: the issue is hypocrisy. You've said it all. And you have said it well.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

That is why I said pseudo-illiteracy. This is when you can read and write and have some education but you are uninformed about major issues.

Besides homosexuality is legal in america so how can most americans not like them?
Being legal doesn't mean everyone supports it. Our government can make law about something we don't all support it. Most don't like it. Even if their parents accepts it,the parents would still feel somehow.
One thing I know is they were not born that way. If God made them that way,it means he cheated us heterosexuals because it is only heterosexuals that copulates and leads to pregnancy. If God made them that way,he would have made a way for them to get pregnant naturally. God's mission for us is to go and replenish the earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
teewhydope:

been reading u guys arguments for a while but I think your points are baseless and stupid at the same time. you're really dumb (no offense). I'm not homo, but I think people should do what they want as long as they don't break any law. stupid over-religious people like you are the reason Africa is backward, for you to say rapist are better than homo shows you one sick fellow who just bursted out of the rehab.

You are a faggut, i am used to you people coming here like this. filthy things. Off course you would claim to not be one, because thankfully the government of this great nation arrests dogs who practice that filthy lifestyle. Imagine sounding as if you can boldly state you are one grin

Dirty thing, go and get your anus drilled the way you are used to, and never quote me again, i dont swing your sick way

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
budaatum:

You make it sound like they are asking for your permission!

You sound as if i gave you mine to quote me?

Fagguts all over this thread, infact this whole thread smells like arse
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Being legal doesn't mean everyone supports it. Our government can make law about something we don't all support it. Most don't like it. Even if their parents accepts it,the parents would still feel somehow.
One thing I know is they were not born that way. If God made them that way,it means he cheated us heterosexuals because it is only heterosexuals that copulates and leads to pregnancy. If God made them that way,he would have made a way for them to get pregnant naturally. God's mission for us is to go and replenish the earth.
67% of americans support same sex marriage.

I am an atheist so that God thing doesn't apply to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used To Have 2-3 Rounds Sex With My Elder Sis Per Night,now A Reverend In View / See 23yr Woman Who Wants To Pay Man N25,550,000 A Year To Date Her If...(photos) / Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.