Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? (4826 Views)

This Is Why So Many Nigerians Hate Davido / Nigerians Hate To See Light Get Wasted / Why Do Nigerians Hate Telling Themselves The Bitter Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dewy oputa, charly boy's daughter recently came out as a lesbian. This revelation was met with so much hate and insults from nigerians.
The big question is, what is anyone's business with other people's sexual orientation?

I suspect we have no other reason other than the premonition that it is expected of us to just hate homosexuals.

If you hate them, tell me why.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Are u one? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
Dewy oputa, charly boy's daughter recently came out as a lesbian. This revelation was met with so much hate and insults from nigerians.
The big question is, what is anyone's business with other people's sexual orientation?

I suspect we have no other reason other than the premonition that it is expected of us to just hate homosexuals.

If you hate them, tell me why.

answer me this: do you hate religious (christian/moslem) folks? If yes, why and if no, why do you criticise their religion so much?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is Religion and illiteracy along with fear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
It is Religion and illiteracy along with fear.
i'll say it's religion and tradition. Illiteracy has nothing to do with it.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
answer me this: do you hate religious (christian/moslem) folks? If yes, why and if no, why do you criticise their religion so much?
I don't hate religious people, and I criticise their religion because despite all their claims, what they preach never seems to be what is reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

I don't hate religious people, and I criticise their religion because despite all their claims, what they preach never seems to be what is reality.
might I ask you what they (religious folks) preach?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Because it is a crude disgusting perverted act which should be associated only with animals but unfortunately some humans have adopted this base behaviour

There is nothing to love about a human who chooses to behave like an animal and then claim it's not their fault that they where born that way.

Okay if I become a terrorist/ fulani.herdsman who kills Christian's I can.also.claim it's not my fault i.was born.fulani hence have to kill christains ?

All jest aside hate is a bit strong a word but dislike is more like it
I abhor homos / fagguts /drag queens

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
illiteracy has a lot to do with it and insincerity

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
how?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:

Nope it is simply chooseing to stand for a more moral angle / lifestyle

Homosexuality is a disgusting life style , a base and subhuman way of.life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
Because it is a crude disgusting perverted act which should be associated only with animals but unfortunately some humans have adopted this base behaviour

There is nothing to love about a human who chooses to behave like an animal and then claim it's not their fault that they where born that way.

Okay if I become a drug a terrorist/ fulani.herdsman who kills Christian's I can.also.claim it's not my fault i.was born.fulani hence have to I'll christains

All jest aside hate is a bit strong a word but dislike is more like it
I abhor homos / fagguts /drag queens
rubbish! What is natural about blow jobs? Why dont nigerians fight against giving of blow jobs too? The hate is irrational

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
How would you feel if you see your son sniffing the bottom of another little boy? And when you ask him see says "daddy I just like sniffing Bottoms of boys I think I was born this way "
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
rubbish! What is natural about blow jobs? Why dont nigerians fight against giving of blow jobs too? The hate is irrational

This comment is ignorant , I say so because you assume.everyone.engages in blow jobs because you do?

Don't be naive

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
Let's call it pseudo-illiteracy. Illiteracy is a state of one not knowing what naturally happens, while religion is believing a story of what happens while it is factually wrong. Combine those two and you get disaster.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
what is natural about a man fvcking another man's asshole? Isn't the dick meant to fit into the vagina?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
what is natural about a man fvcking another man's asshole? Isn't the dick meant to fit into the vagina?

It is the most foul and unnatural act in humans

Something found mostly amongst animals now some humans say they where born this way? Imagine such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Let's call it pseudo-illiteracy. Illiteracy is a state of one not knowing what naturally happens, while religion is believing a story of what happens while it is factually wrong. Combine those two and you get disaster.
how do you know the story is 'factually wrong'?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Okay let's give serial killers a pass them, because they were born that way too? Or rapists let's allow them who knows maybe some.peole are just born to rape ?

Homosexuality like every other perverse behaviour is Cruse and a choice

You choose to either enjoy outting your peniz in other mens anuses or you dchoose to have your anus stuffed by other mens peniz

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
might I ask you what they (religious folks) preach?
The quran says that the sun lands in a pond of muddy water and that the earth is flat.

The bible also claims that one with faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains, even though we see no evidence for this.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
Okay let's give serial killers a pass them, because they were born that way too? Or rapists let's allow them who knows maybe some.peole are just born to rape ?

Homosexuality like every itehr pervsr behaviour is Cruse and a choice

You choose to either enjoy outting your oenis in other mens anuses or you dchoose to have your anus stuffed by other mens penis
Serial killers and rapists harm society. Homosexuals do not( as long as the act is consensual). So you ain't got no point

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
How would you feel if you see your son sniffing the bottom of another little boy? And when you ask him see says "daddy I just like sniffing Bottoms of boys I think I was born this way "

the same way you wld feel when you see your daughter sniffing the d1ck of a boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
the same way you wld feel when you see your daughter sniffing the d1ck of a boy

Your sarcasm aside at least you see my point ?

Only base humans who are devoid of any real human spark engage in homosexuality

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
AHCB:
how do you know the story is 'factually wrong'?
Let us take the quran for example. It says that the sun lands in a pond of muddy water. This is obviously false to any one who has knowledge of astronomy. If the quran can be wrong about something so fundamental and easy, what else could possibly be wrong?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Nope it is simply chooseing to stand for a more moral angle / lifestyle

Homosexuality is a disgusting life style , a base and subhuman way of.life
what is disgusting about homosexuality? All sexual acts are disgusting. This is just an hate based on religious condemnation of the act.
Look at the fluid oozing from the pvssy is that not disgusting? And the semen? Even kissing is disgusting cos you both mixing saliva. So be honest with me, why do you hate homos?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Homosexuality like every other perverse behaviour is Cruse and a choice

You choose to either enjoy outting your peniz in other mens anuses or you dchoose to have your anus stuffed by other mens peniz
you see what ruthlessleader was talking about? This is what he meant when he said illiteracy was one of the reasons why people hate homos. How can you be comparing gays with serial killers?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by AHCB: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The quran says that the sun lands in a pond of muddy water and that the earth is flat.
kindly back this up with the exact place it was mentioned in the quaran.

The bible also claims that one with faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains, even though we see no evidence for this.
i'm not one to defend the bible, but I sure know i've seen people (christians and non christians) move mountains.

Sometimes I believe the bible was written using metaphor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Serial killers and rapists harm society. Homosexuals do not( as long as the act is consensual). So you ain't got no point

You really seem incapable of basic analytical reasoning ?

Homosexuality is base, crude, foul, disgusting, and abnormal

Any human engaged in it is broken deeply inside and needs serious help .

Such people are so damaged that they have given to their basser sexual instincts and now.choose to submit totally and now seek some for of validation hence labllimg it a lifestyle ..

Which frankly is just an excuse to quel the internal.conflict they all feel in their quiet moments .. I am certain 98% of homos are former suicidal individuals whom find solace in the fact that they are not alone.

Hence they try so hard to be recodnised as human beings inside they feel.less human each day that passes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

Your sarcasm aside at least you see my point ?

Only base humans who are devoid of any real human spark engage in homosexuality
how did you arrive at this conclusion? Do you know how many lesbians and gays are doing well in their respective fields? What do you mean by 'base' humans? Most gays are highly sophisticated

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by HardMirror(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

You really seem incapable of basic analytical reasoning ?

Homosexuality is base, crude, foul, disgusting, and abnormal

Any human engaged in it is broken deeply inside and needs serious help .

Such people are so damaged that they have given to their basser sexual instincts and now.choose to submit totally and now seek some for of validation hence labllimg it a lifestyle ..

Which frankly is just an excuse to quel the internal.conflict they all feel in their quiet moments .. I am certain 98% of homos are former suicidal individuals whom find solace in the fact that they are not alone.

Hence they try so hard to be recodnised as human beings inside they feel.less human each day that passes
so is kissing and MouthAction disgusting, but i dont see you guys condemning such acts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Hate Homosexuals So Much? Religion Or What? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
HardMirror:
you see what ruthlessleader was talking about? This is what he meant when he said illiteracy was one of the reasons why people hate homos. How can you be comparing gays with serial killers?

Serial killers are also human who lack that soark of humanity

And homos do as much if not more damage to humanity with their gospel of filth and putrid moral decadence which their very exists spreads

Infact the number of young people homos seek to influence I dare say serial killers are even less of a threat than homos

And the fact you were unable to critically deduce this in mere seconds makes me wonder at your deductive capabilities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / Of All The KUNG-FU WARLORDS That Feared Bruce Lee; See The woman That Killed Him / Guess Which One I Am In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.