Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (5773 Views)

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories / RATIONALLY CHOOSEN, (romantic And Heart Touching Stories) / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emp1995(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
HI good evening guys pls vote for me
just register and type my name EMPERORBLOG

EJO

https://www.nairaland.com/4652535/nomination-thread-august-5k-award

AM ON MY KNEE O
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 25***** * * * * * * ******** I tried to wave it off, I don’t know what might happen if I shut down my eye. I held onto the floor with all my strength, as I made sure my eye was still opened ,the spinning reduced and I was getting myself bit by bit, I was surprised when I saw Victor approaching me, I thought he would have run away like last time but it looks like he has really changed. He move closer to where I was in somber mood, I watched as he placed his palm on my cheek, **” what can I do to help you friend? “** he asked with a tone of concern which brought smile to my lip even tho I was in pain, this is my real which I missed so much not the coward one that left me to my fate last three weeks, that was the tone that managed to escape my lips before I finally black out. *** I later woke up to to see my mom sleep sitting beside me,on one of the chair in the hospital with my left hand entwined in hers and placed her cheek on it, on the other side was Victor sleeping on the bare floor with his back resting on the wall. I tried to move my right hand but I discovered that a drip was being passed into my body through it. I was burning inside and felt very sick inwardly, I felt the urge to urinate but I don’t want to wake my mom, she is a light sleeper and any slight movement from me is going to wake her up. Suddenly, I saw everywhere burning and many people were there but they were not running, I stood up abruptly screaming that to everyone to run, I removed the small pipe passing fluid into my body ready to save everyone, I felt someone drag me back and I felt another person shielding me from going and with the combined effort of the two, I was restored back to the hospital bed. After some minutes, I was okay and saw that everywhere was still in place, there was no fire burning no multitudes were inside a fire. **” I think the poison is affecting me internally making the people around me to think I am healthy) **” I think he’s stressed out “** I heard my mom telling Victor he replied yes. After I’ve calmed down, they released me and I was able to tell them that I’ve been poisoned and I don’t think me being a beast can overcome it, I was surprised to how calm Victor was as if he has experienced such a scenario before which am sure he hasn’t. My mom started panicking blaming herself that I was in this position because of her which I rebuke her against at once. *** My mom asked me how I was feeling inside because in outward to them I’m like a normal healthy person. I knew if I voice out what am feeling within me to my mom, she won’t mind injuring herself just to get the antidote which I don’t know exist. **” I’m alright now mom “** I replied her trying to conceal my pain. If there is any solution to my present travail, I knew that the two places i can locate it is Chris fort or Mr Wisdom’s place who seems to know more about beast, but the only problem is how to get to their place without my mom knowing, and right now I can’t make it there alone because the poison has weakened me more than you can imagine. Then a brilliant idea popped into my head, if I can distract my mom, then I can ask Victor to take me to Chris place, I knew with my guidance, he can do it.. I held onto my stomach like someone who was extremely hungry, my mom to confirm her curiosity asked me if I was really hungry or she’s just getting ahead of herself, I answered yes and I could see that she was very happy as she asked me what I will like to eat which I replied that I will like my favorite. I knew that she will have to go home to prepare it because it isn’t a food that can be ordered from any food joint. It was a menu derived by my mom by mistake, She saw a food online with the ingredients and guidelines on how to prepare it, she fell in love with the sight of the food and decided to try it, but when she made it finish, the food she made and the picture of the one she saw online was like comparing a Burger to a pizza, She refused to eat it but I decided to give it a try and alas, it was the best food have ever tasted and it qualified to be my best and favorite food. Because of me she had to learned how to prepare the food which I name * erreur alimentaire * meaning *mistake food* or *mistakincious*. Without wasting time she dashed out of the ward not caring if it was already night,entrusting my care to Victor. *** After I heard the elevator bell ding, I explained to Victor how I was really feeling, and how I think I can be heal, I told him that we will have to nick one of the car parked and return it after we’ve made use of it, he asked me to promise him that I will fill him in everything that has happened and how I turned to what I transformed into earlier which I concurred. *** He was wearing a pullover on his cloth,he pulled it off and gave it to me to wear on the hospital cloth I was wearing in order for me to have easy access out of the hospital. Without being stopped by anyone. *** my step on the floor was like I was floating on water, I was not feeling my leg again as the two of them went numb. But with victor’s support, we got out of the hospital, and got into the car park, Victor looked for a fancy car which he opened easily, this was not his first time or mine to open car without a key or the car remote. We started the practice when we were 14 ,but then we only do it to nick some valuables inside the car ,but when we’re 15,we learn how to drive with my mom’s car and after that, we learned how to start car without key by joining some wire together near the wheel,and we always go on free ride with any car of our choice but we always return it. And some time we always involve in car race betting, so you can say we are really good behind the wheel. *** He placed me at the back seat and he started the car driving out of the car, when we got out of the car park, all the light in the hospital switched off followed by the roaring of the beast. I asked Victor to step on it because I knew the beast was there because of me and I don’t have any strength to face it, and in seconds we were on the road driving fast like we were involve in racing. I thought we’d lost track of the beast not until I saw him in the fore mirror coming in a speed of flash, it was like I was not the only person seeing it as Victor increased the speed of the car but it was too late as I saw a giant hand crash the car glass beside me from behind and nabbed me out. *** When I was dropped by the hand I find myself inside somewhere which looked like a tunnel. The light emanating out of the beast’s body was enough to light everywhere and let me see clearly as I pant weakly on the floor trying to gain my stand. **” looks like you got lucky the other time and I promise you nothing of such is going to happen now “** the beast said with a soft tone as he advanced towards me magnificently, Now I’m free, he shouted as he deep his claw into my chest, I closed my eye as I await my death, *”” Chris! “”* I screamed as I heard gunshots sound, Chris shot the beast 4 times this time at the back because the beast was facing me and the beast fell down only to surprised me by revealing Mr Wisdom with a rifle in his hand. **” hello son “** he winked at me smiling To be continue
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} * * * * * * *****Episode 26***** * * * * * * ******** The beast fell down only to surprised me by revealing Mr Wisdom with a rifle in his hand. **” hello son “** he winked at me smiling *** Words can relate how surprised I was, I just stood transfixed at the spot with my mouth opened ajar, **” Mr wisdom “** I was finally able to pronounced after finding my speech, he moved closer to me patting my shoulder, **” I know you are very surprised right now but let get outta here before i fill in your curiosity. He squat near the beast that looks like it’s dead and brought out a metallic object that looks like an handcuffs, but it was much bigger than a handcuff, as he tried to clipped it on the wrist of the Jovacik, Jovacik roared loudly and wildly and slash Mr Wisdom with his claw on his chest, before he staggered out of sight, Mr Wisdom made to follow him but couldn’t because of his newly acquired wound, he picked up his rifle and aim at it but all we hear was click without a bullet coming out of it, which signifies that there is no bullet in it again, Mr Wisdom sigh with a note of pain and regret written all over him. He was now weak and I’m also weak, I don’t know how we are going to get out of the tunnel, finally, he stood up with the support of the rifle in his hand while I felt myself losing consciousness, I knew that me fainting is going to add to the problem , with all the remaining strength and will in me, I transformed into my beast side but I was surprised that I wasn’t emitting fire from my body, maybe it’s the effect of the poison but it’s good like that because I will have to carry Mr Wisdom out and the fire might have been an hindrance to it. I hijacked Mr Wisdom with one hand and with my beast speed, I was out beside the road, I drop Mr wisdom and transformed back into a human and passed out. ***** I woke up in a strange room, on a big comfortable bed with a blanket used to cover my naked body, I was surprised to hear someone breathing beside me on the same bed, the room was dark and I couldn’t see a d--n thing, I felt that my body is now healthy, I switched my beast eye on and I was able to see everything in the room clearly, the room was painted with pink paint and the setting of the room was set up in girl’s room manner. I looked at the pink coloured wall clock on the wall ticking away it soul away. The time was showing 20 minutes pass 1 in the midnight, I looked at the soul breathing beside me and discover it was Becky, she was very hot sleeping ,she was almost half naked, she was only on pink panty and bra. Seeing her in that manner turned me on and I felt my s---t stiffening under the blanket. I peck her and she woke up. I was very surprised that such a light movement could wake her up. *”Ben”* she called my name wiping off her eye and use her hand to trace a switch on the wall simultaneously above her head, and upon clicking on the switch, a small fancy green bulb illuminate the room . **” how are you feeling now? she said placing her hand on my forehead to feel my temperature. **” I think you are now okay “** she said smiling which made her looked more beautiful under the green reflection. ** ** ** BECKY : don’t know what happened but a good Samaritan dragged you and my dad in yesterday, and the two of you were in a real bad shape ** ME : how is he now? ** BECKY : he’s not in a critical condition now, but were you poisoned? ** ME : yeah, why did you asked ** BECKY : because as my dad was even in a critical condition, he still took his time to make you the SEVEN ROOTED HERB ** ME : SEVEN ROOTED HERB? ( I elucidated with a tone of curiousity) ** BECKY : yeah, it’s a rear herb that only few know of it recipe and it’s only used for curing poisoned person. ** ME : okay, please can I make use of your phone? I need to call my mom to assure her that I’m okay before she tries something funny. ** BECKY : (smiling ) she called already to confirm if you are here with me but then, you’re not here with me, but have called her to inform her that you’re here upon your arrival. ** ME .: ( I felt relieved upon her reply ) that’s good, thanks a lot ** BECKY : you welcome darling ( she replied winking at me seductively as I felt her resting hand on my chest ) but how did dad sustained his injury?
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 28••••• • • • • • • •••••••• Did I just said that I met the greatest surprise of my life? oops, my mistake •winks• what I meant was that I was surprised to see my doing what she has never did from the time we’ve been living together, I was surprised to see my mom sleeping on the couch, an habit she hate dearly, even when we’re watching series and we both mistakenly slept off, I don’t know what use to wake her but it’s a must she wakes, and also wake me up to go into my my room, so that was the first time of our couch accommodating someone through out the night, I knew she slept there because she still has the cloth she had on her the previous day and right on the table was a small food pack which I presumed to be my Mistakenciuos . On the floor beside her was her phone and mine, I was surprised to see my phone there because I thought have lost it, I move closer to my lovely mom, She was deep in slumber, she looks rough, am sure that’s the effect of too much worrying about me last night, I remove the minuscule of hair on her face, she’s very cute and pretty, I pecked her and was surprised that she didn’t wake up, she is light sleeper but whenever she goes through much stress,she sleeps like a log of wood. I picked up my phone from her side and head to my room after placing in a comfortable position on the couch. ••• After unlocking my phone, I saw 5 missed call on it, 2 from Victor while the remaining 3 was from an unknown number. ••• I dial Victor’s number but it was off so I left a voicemail message informing him that I’m safe and will try to be in school today. After dropping the message I tried the unknown number but it was also off, I don’t know who it was so I didn’t drop a voicemail message for the recipient. ••• I stripped off the cloth on my body and head to be bathroom to bath but I stopped when I heard movement in the sitting room and splattering of something on the floor. I picked up my towel and tied it around my waist in order to cover my unclothedness. ••• I tiptoed into the sitting room in case if it’s an attack but it wasn’t, I saw my mom squatting on the floor packing some things, when I was in clear view, I saw that it was the food that she was packing, I was surprised why she wasn’t using the vacuum cleaner. she bent down facing the opposite side of where I was so she was not aware of my presence, I moved closer to her and placed my hand on her shoulder which kind of startled her as she pour the quantity of the foods she has succeeded in packing inside the plate in hand away. She broke into tears as she saw that I was the one ••” you should just kill me “•• she cried hitting me on my chest ••” why did have to make me so worried, why do you have to trick me, why do you have to lie to me, why do you have to hurt yourself,why do you have to risk your life for mine, why do have to get poisoned while protecting me, why do you have to make me feel so guilty? “•• she kept on asking different questions without allowing me to answer, tho I don’t have answers to it. I drew her close to me and hugged her, the last thing I want to see on my mom’s face is tears and me be the reason it appeared on her face made me felt heartbroken, I love my mom so much and will always do everything to make her happy not make her cry. After some minutes she calmed . ••” I love you mom and am very sorry “•• I told her with a tone of regret still embracing her. It was like a kind of reunion between the two of us as she held onto me dearly. ••” promise me that your safety will always come first before mine, no matter the situation “”•• she riposted. I can’t promise her what she asked me to promise her unless if I won’t be sincere with the promise. I knew she’s not gonna allow me to reply her no so I just tell what she’s willing to hear ••” okay I promise “•• I replied her disengaging myself from her. I asked her to smile for me which she did and that made me very happy. ••” hope you’ve called Victor “•• she asked me as I made to enter my room and I replied her •no• in a faint tone. ••” make sure you do, he was really worried about you “•• I heard her said it but didn’t reply her as I entered into my bathroom, ••• As I stepped into the Jacuzzi to take my bath, thought of how my mom knew that I was and that I tricked her hit me, she couldn’t have known if not that someone told her and am sure that someone is Victor, because he’s the only one that knew about what happened yesterday. But I don’t blame, I knew he did it because he’s worried about me. ••• When I finished dressing up, I took an extra cloth for myself in case I later find myself naked again. ••• My mom tried to stopped me from going to school, something I already expected, but I was able to outwit her and in no time I was already on the neatly tiled road riding to school. ••• On getting to school I met a large number of people mobbed in front of my school, an ambulance was parked outside and police officials were present at the scene. ••• In no time ,a stretcher was seen wheeled out by some health officials, on the stretcher was a person which I presumed dead because she was covered with a white cloth that covers her from her toe to the head. Stain of blood was visible on the cloth, I asked one of the people there what happened and he told me that a teacher in the school was murdered by an animal. ••• I saw our dean coming out with a man in suit, they were whispering something to themselves, I activated my beast ear in order to eavesdrop on their conversation.. “•• remember, it’s an animal attack, nobody must know that it was a beast “•• the man in suit told our dean before departing from him. ••• “•• a beast attack “•• I exclaimed as I thought how it could be possible. I’m sure it wasn’t Jovacik because he was already weakened due to the 4 wooden bullets embedded into his body. “•• is another beast in town and who was the teacher that was murdered?”•• I asked myself rhetorically waiting for an answer to magically pop out. To be continue…
read full story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 29••••• • • • • • • •••••••• The public awareness speaker in my school rekindle my spirit back to the earth with its message that goes thus ••” all the students of Marseille memorial high school are asked to gather on the school pitch now, ordered by the Dean “••. it was As if students were already waiting for the message as they started trooping in in numbers, only we that came with bicycle had problem, the bicycle parking spot which was right beside the school entrance has been occupied by the mobs that gathered in front of the school, the police had to help us make way in order for us to get into the school, after the lone students •students with no bicycle• has entered, we the couple •students with bicycle• were arranged on a single file and asked to go in with our bicycle, the reason we were arranged was to instill orderliness and curb injuries, I heard someone calling my name in form of whispering, and the whispering was coming from the back, I stretched out my head and scanned through the line and there he is,smiling cutely at me. I was angry at him even tho I don’t want to, I didn’t reciprocate his smile back as I return my head. “”• I am sorry, I had no choice than to tell when I thought you were in danger “”• he whispered again and I was able to hear it because of my beast ear. He scored a point in my heart with that statement and I looked back smiling at him like an idiot which he reciprocated,but this time he was laughing instead of smiling. I was not able to phantom why he was laughing stupidly not until an officer tapped me on my shoulder shouting ••” NEXT “•• My eardrum almost blocked resulting from his shout, and what pained me most was that I made a fool out of myself as all the remaining students on the queue including Victor bursted into laughter. With my head down I hurriedly unlatched my bicycle and made to enter but the bicycle pedal scraped my skin making me to bleed, the person behind me quickly grabbed my leg and right in front of him my the scraped skin of my leg joined itself back before I could dust his hand off my leg. The person sighed a sigh of relief instead of fear as he joined the queue back. I raised up my head to check who it was and was surprised to see Dandy smiling at me. His facial expression shows that he has remembered what transpired between us on the school field. ••• My leg became weak to support my body and I had to drag it to the field with all of my strength in order for me not to fall down. ••• On getting to the pitch, a temporary podium was placed in the middle of the pitch, the Dean normally use this temporary podium whenever he wants to pass an emergency news to us. The lone students that entered before us has already formed a circle ❍ around the podium thereby making we the couple stand at their back. My mind was in a state of confusion, my brain was not working perfectly again and I felt all my body organisms fleeing out of my body because of the fear that overshadowed my body. ••• When everyone has trooped in, the Dean took to the podium and started divulging the emergency news he had for us. ••• I heard someone whispering my name again and I discovered that it was Victor so I didn’t bother answering him as I focused my attention on the principal in order distract myself from the growing hell inside of me. As I focused my attention on the principal like I was the reason he called the emergency meeting, I remembered that I haven’t told Victor about my power, how the hell did he now know that I can hear from long distance, ••”I’ll ask him”•• I assured as I listened with rapt attention to what the Dean was saying •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• DEAN’S VOICE
read more on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2018
PART 29 CONTD
With sadness in my heart I stand here this morning to inform you about the death of one of our outstanding,hardworking, loyal and great friend, teacher, disciplinarian, mother and enemy to some of you here, •• he used smile to man up the tingling og tear trying to force it way out of his eye •• Someone who because of her love for Marseille and this school had to divorce with her husband because he doesn’t want to live in Marseille again. •• •• •• ••” no no no no, it must not be her “•• I exclaimed bitterly in my mind, that was not the first time I will be hearing that story, it’s a story that almost all the students offering RS and FPE are well groomed with that story. I started hearing that story since my first year and till now the teacher never miss a chance to to feed us with the story. Anytime we fail in her practical, her favorite speech is ••” and it’s because of you fools that I refused to follow my husband to Las Vegas thereby resulting to a divorce “•• and to crown my fear, the Dean approved my fear by mentioning the teacher. •• •• •• DEAN She is no other person than Mrs Saltzman,she was brutally attacked by a bea (he almost let the cat out of bag but quickly got hold of himself ) I mean she was brutally attacked by a wild animal yesterday night as she was working late. ••• On mentioning that she was dead, the male started murmuring while the female students were shedding tears. ••• After the students has calmed down, the Dean informed us that it was the mayor he was speaking with earlier and he has ordered that the school be closed down for a week in order to mourn the her death. I could see glimpse of happiness on the students face tho they tried to hide it. ••• ••” Marseillaise, meet me in My office “•• the Dean added looking towards my direction which gat me shocked, From the day I’ve started the school, the principal has never talk to me before. He asked us to offer a minute silent before he exit the podium and the temporary podium was taken away. ••• I scrutinized through the students looking for dandy but didn’t see him and Becky too was not around, I knew she won’t be able to make it courtesy ( the hot sex she demanded ). ••• I knew dandy will try to play a game with me, and I need to know his intentions real soon. someone tapped me on my back and I thought it was dandy but was it was Victor smiling stupidly in front of me. ••” are you now boning the Dean’s daughter? “•• he asked me playfully but didn’t respond him, I handed my bicycle to him and head to the Dean’s office. The Dean’s office was located lonely like two meters away from the lecture building. I met his door opened when I got there and he was on call, he didn’t see as he continued speaking to someone on phone which I eavesdrop on, the voice on the other end was familiar to me. ••” I’ll call the remaining founding families and inform them “•• the voice on the other end retorted before the Dean hanged up the phone. I made my presence aware to him and he told me my service is no longer needed, he said he wants to send me to my mom before when her number was not going through. That nailed it, it was my mom’s voice on the other end,but what did she meant by the remaining founding families, I thought she was the only founding family. I thought to myself as I exit his office. •••… As I got out of the office, my phone dinged informing me that a message as been sent to my phone. I checked the message and wasn’t surprised that the sender was Dandy. I clicked on it and the message informed me that I should meet him inside the school inventory room. I knew he has scheme in my mind which might mean blackmailing me to release Becky to him or other impossible mission. I head to the inventory room with the sole mission of killing him, I will let him know that he should have stayed on lowkey after I let him live last time. I will make sure I make him regret ever trying to blackmail me in his next life. My mind was already made up and nothing can change it, I will rather kill him than let him blow my cover. The inventory room is an underground building beneath our classroom. I spy around and make sure no one saw me as I made my way into it, the school was almost empty as all the students has happily left, ••• As I entered the room, I saw Dandy smiling at me. I released my claw as I rushed at him To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 30••••• • • • • • • •••••••• As I entered the room, I saw Dandy smiling at me. I released my claw as I rushed at him but he did something that amazed me, as I got to him, he quickly embraced me in a friendly manner ••” thank you “•• he added leaving me oblivious to why he did it . •• •• ME : why are you thanking me? (I asked him freeing myself from his hug and sheathing my claw, I did that just to give him the chance of saying his last word before I kill him ) •• DANDY : for saving me and giving me second chance at life ( he retorted soberly ) •• ME : I can’t understand you ( I replied feigning ignorance to what he meant ) •• DANDY : you don’t need to pretend you don’t have an idea to what am saying here and be rest assured that your secret is safe with me •• ME : ( still feigning ignorance ) I don’t understand you dude, and if you gat nothing meaningful to say, am out of here ( I said, feigning to be walking away from him ) •• DANDY : ( he quickly dragged me back ) I know that you are something else, ( he said breathing fast as if a burden was lifted off from his chest ) I know that you are not a human like us ( he waited a bit for me to reply which I didn’t do and he continued ) ever since the day I attacked you on the field, I’ve been having the feeling that I forgot something big, it was like something extraordinary happened to me but it just wasn’t recorded in my memory but everything changed three days ago when I slept and I dreamt about the same incident, how everything happened, how you killed me temporarily and woke me back. When I woke up, I started getting my memories back, bit by bit. After I’ve remembered everything I ought to remember, what remains was to test if what I remembered was really right or its just a made up conclusion by me in order to make me feel alright. My plan today was to cut you and see if you will heal like the other day that I cut you on your cheek but no scar was visible on it ( he brought a sheathed knife, he removed it from it sheath revealing a sharp knife , I shifted back a little from him ) don’t be scare, I’m not gonna cut you again because you’ve already given me the proof that I need ( he said sheathing back the knife ) I got the proof when your bicycle pedal scraped your leg and right in front of me, your leg healed. I call you here just to thank you for saving my life even tho I don’t worth saving . ( he said it in the most remorseful way I could ever imagined ) •• ME : it’s okay, you don’t need to thank me because the real fact is that I didn’t do it for you, I did it for myself •• DANDY : I know, but I still felt the need to thank you and if it’s not asking too much, I’ll like us to be friend, we really have a lot of history to put behind us •• ME : ( forgiving him and becoming friend with him is an impossible thing to do for me, after bullying me from my first year and the worse of his sin to me was making me lose Bolina ) becoming friend with you, i don’t think that can happen now but don’t know if it can happen later. But have forgiven you of all what you did to me. •• DANDY : I understand you and I promise you that I will make sure I prove to you that am worthy of your friendship. And if you need my help for anything, feel free to tell me as I’ll gladly do it for you even if it is sacrificing this unworthy life you save. •• ME : ( i was happy at his word even tho I didn’t show it as I head out of the inventory room ) My phone rang and I check the caller, it was the unknown number again, I looked back at Dandy and I saw him smiling stupidly at me. I stormed out of the room and picked the call, I was surprised to hear a beautiful voice which sounds familiar to me at the caller’s side, ••• CALLER : please, is this Ben? ••• ME : yes, can I know you? ••• CALLER : ( in a harsh tone ) I’m Nina ••• ME : ( very surprised at the name mentioned, tho I knew she was Nina, my crush but I was surprised that she has phone and also my number ) please I don’t know this Nina, please clarify yourself ••• CALLER : ( disappointed ) I think I called the wrong number ( she said hanging up the call ) I was very angry at myself when she disconnected the line, I quickly dial the number again but was surprised that it was already switched off,, I left a voicemail indicating that I already know who she is and I will be coming to their place today. ••••• my stupidity turned off my mood,how could I try to play prank on such a rigid girl ,I blame myself for losing her, but I saved her number. ••• I got to where I left Victor and my bicycle, only my bicycle was there, victor has disappeared into thin air, I saw a note glued to my bicycle with Victor’s handwriting on it ••” I think am off to have the best day of my life, if you are interested, call me”••, he attached Smiley of smile to attached to it which kind of got me irritated as I peeled the note off my bicycle, I was thinking where to go first, if to go home and ask my mom about the other founding family members or to go to Chris place and start my training, the death of Mrs Saltzman is a great loss to me because she’s a good teacher to me, I don’t think I’ll be able to learn anything if I go to Chris place but I decided to give it a try. I should be using the free days I’ve from the beast training, since I don’t know when it will recover from the wood bullets, but I think it should take longer than before because it was four this time unlike last time when Chris shot it with two bullets only. Taking my bicycle there is another problem,but it solution is not far fetch, I took it into one of the unlock lab and hide it there. ••• With my small back pack that contain my extra clothes on my back,I started the journey to Chris place. ••• I was watching my back frequently as I got to the aspect of walking inside the forest ,even tho I have control over my transformation,I was still scared walking alone in the bush, my phobia increased with each steps that I was taking. Getting the route now was easy because I concentrated on the path last time NINA escorted me out. On getting to midway, I started inhaling the smell of ashes, what could be burning I asked myself , I hasten my movement with the thought that it might be that Chris and Nina are in danger. Hell yeah, I was right with presumption. As I got to their house, I saw it completely burnt down, only smokes was visible, nothing could have survived the fire. I was completely filled with terror as I knelt down in front of the completely grazed off building. ••” who could have done this? “•• I asked no one in particular but was surprised when I got answer from my back ••” I did “•• replied the voice. I looked back at once and was surprised to see To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 31••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I was completely filled with terror as I knelt down in front of the completely grazed off building. ••” who could have done this? “•• I asked no one in particular but was surprised when I got answer from my back ••” I did “•• replied the voice. I looked back at once and was surprised to see a masked man in all black, black boot, black mask, black cloth and black glove. In his hand was two sharp diver’s knives. He seems like a mercenary to me, and I’m sure he is not Jovacik,because the last time Chris shot him with only two bullets, it took him the period of 4 days before he got over it and now that it was with 4 bullets, I think it should take him up to a week to recover unless if the bullets only hinder him from transforming. I was not afraid of him and I was very angry, if not that have learnt how to control my beast mode, I would have changed and butchered him there ••• ME : what happened here? ( I screamed at him angrily ) ••• MASKED MAN : wow ( he smirked disgustingly), looks like the ordeals you’ve been passing through recently has made you lost ( he laughed wickedly )I happened here ( he repeated it again but this time boastfully )I burnt down this place ( pointing at the almost grazed down structure ) waiting for you to come so that I can claim that (he said pointing towards my heart ) oops, sorry for my manner, I’m STRIKER by name ••• ME : cut that bullshit of yours and tell me where the occupant of that building you demolished are before I rip your heart through your skull ••• STRIKER : you mean that old ugly man and a pretty little girl ( he paced around mockingly ), no need to be scared, they are still safe for now ••• ME : ( his voice sounds familiar but i couldn’t decipher from whom I heard because of how it sounded muffled from the effect of the mask ) then save me all this crap and take me to them ( I barked at him in an authoritative tone ) ••• STRIKER : keep your d--n mouth shut ( he reciprocated angrily ) nobody shout at Striker, I do the shouting while you do the bidding, I’ve tolerated you this much just to give you your last chance at ordering. If you know who you are up against, you will be on your knees begging for my mercy ( he retorted swinging the two knives in his hand ) do you get me ••• ME : yes sir ( I replied him meekly ) ••• STRIKER : good boy, you’re really an obedient one, I don’t think we will have problem here, so what were you trying to say before? ( he asked grinning wildly ) ••• ME : ( I was keeping my anger at bay just to discover where he hid Chris and Nina, but talking of him overpowering Chris and Nina really amaze me because I don’t think he’s a beast or any supernatural creature. I kept my pride and wear on the sudden coat of humility to speak to him ) please mr Striker, I want you to free my friends to me ( I was even surprised at myself mentioning friend, do I really view Chris as friend?, a question for another day ) ••• STRIKER : seems you love your friends so much, I’m going to release your friends to you ••• ME : thank you ••• STRIKER : not so soon boy, everything comes with a price but mine comes with a challenge. I challenge you to a duel, where you will have to fight me only in your human form, if you change and win me, trust me, your friends are going to starve to death in where I locked them, and if you think you can torture me to tell you where they are, boy, have survived more torture that you can’t imagine. ••• ME : Am ready to accept your challenge but if I win ,my friends go ••• STRIKER : yes and if you lose,you will exchange your heart for only one of them, which means, you die and only one of them will be save. ••••• I contemplate for a while on his conditions and accept it,he insert one of the knife into his pocket which gat me amazed while he steadied himself with a single knife ready to attack me. I knew that my beast power is also reflecting on my human self, all I need is to channel more of it and am sure am going to defeat him. ••• On his call, we started the fight, he was very strong, I mean extremely strong, he was really good with his reflex and guide, non of my attack met him as he kept on trashing like a little kid, he looks like he was enjoying beating me as he refused to kill me even when he gat many chance to do so, then he did something that amazed me, after another hectic hit from him, I fell down and was gasping for breath, he held my hand and pulled me up, ••” you have people to save, so you can’t give up now “•• he remarked which gat me confused. is this a game to him? question to be answered by myself only, ••” you are letting all the fun in this duel lose it way, you have to become a strong opposition in order for me to enjoy it more “•• he added leaving me more surprise, ••” I’m a killer and have killed many human and non human, but they all had something in common including you, fear to do the unthinkable, I think if one of the rotten meat here human I’ve killed tried to do explore themselves and brought out what they thought they don’t have, I think I’ll be long gone, but I think you the non humans has the advantage, it already in you, all it remains is for you to tap it, if you are able to tap it, you will be equal your beast self in your Human body, Try it and I think you will still have a chance to fight back before I kill you “•• he lectured me before releasing his hold on my hand hitting me which made me to hit my head hard on cut down timber beside me . Hitting my head on the timber. Due to the force and impact my head used to hit the timber, I felt myself collapsed for some seconds, all the words he spoke to me started echoing in my brain and without me doing anything, I felt my body reconstructing without a transformation. I opened my eye and felt new surge of strength in my body, I was feeling like am in my beast state but I wasn’t. I grinned wildly as I noticed the change in my body . I motioned my hand in the way kungfu fighter usually do to Striker motioning him to come attack me. And he made the wrong decision as he heed to my calling, with force he tried to hit me and I caught his hand mid air, with just a punch he fell down but quickly stand up, he made to launch another attack but I dodge it, my reflex was very good now, I held him up by his cloth and smash him against a tree, he groaned in pain as he hit the tree, this time he took his time to get up, From the time we started fighting, he already dropped the knife in his hand but after my second successful attack, he started pacing around searching for it and he found it, he made to penetrate me with it but I didn’t stop him,he deposited it into my abdomen but I wasn’t feeling any pain, I removed it and threw it away ,I wanted to grab him and give him series of beating like he did to me but was surprised not to see him again, he has disappeared into the forest, I started hearing voices from different angles, I knew he was the owner of the voice but how he did it that I was hearing it from different places at the same time was a mystery to me. ••”Find me in the next 3 minute or you lose”•• was the next words I was hearing, it was very loud and it was sounding right inside my head,it was not easy to concentrate, I shut my beast ear down and discovered that I was not hearing any thing again, how will I discover him without hearing anything, I asked myself waiting for answer from no one in particular.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by nastynic(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2018
Dope.... More Cash to ya Account

1 Like

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 32••••• • • • • • • •••••••• As I wanted to clutch out his throat, he quickly removed the mask on his face ••” I’m Chris “•• he shouted as he unveiled himself Chris! I muttered weakly as I released my hold on him . ••• Then I heard someone chucking at my back, I turned back and was surprised to see Nina standing hale and healthy with the knife she was shook with in her hand. ••• ••” am proud of you boy “•• Chris said gasping for breath due to the effect of how I pinned him. ••• ••” what’s happening here “•• I explicated finally after getting my speech . ••• CHRIS : another beast is in town ••• ME : What!!! (I exclaimed loudly ) ••• CHRIS : yeah, and it’s the dreadful beast I’ve ever encountered in my career ••• ME : what you are trying to say is that what we are into now is more than Jovacik ••• CHRIS : the beast is also a Nightiolf but much more stronger than Jovacik, it’s the first beast that have seen making fire ball with the fire emanating from it body, that ( he said pointing towards the flame emanating from their burning house ) was the result of his fire ball ••• ME : ( I felt cold running inside my spine, a result of fear ) ••” beating Jovacik has become almost an impossible mission, then introducing another beast who is trice stronger than him to the arena, I knew I was fighting a already lost battle “•• are you sure it wasn’t Jovacik, maybe he has gotten stronger ( tho I knew the answer to my question myself but I need someone or rubbish fact to decrease the fear in my heart) ••• CHRIS : no, am sure of what I saw and it can’t be Jovacik, I’ve seen jovacik before and the beast that attacked us yesterday was also twice the size of Jovacik and according to a myth which I think no one has confirmed it , it’s said that a beast that has consumed more than a thousand heart of human will have extraordinary powers, and I think making fire ball is among those extraordinary powers .The beast was emitting dark flame from it body which signifies EVIL ••• ME : (at his mention of evil, I felt my body system changing, all my organs were running for safety inside my body, tho I stood there like his words doesn’t affect and I was not intimidated by it because Nina was standing there ) but with all his characteristics that you mentioned, I think I should be seeing two dead bodies either roasted or without hearts on the floor or it’s just another trick to scare me ••• CHRIS : you think I will burn down my own building just to scare an immature beast ( he retorted angrily ) you have to grow boy, I can see the final battle around the corner and it’s going to be bloody, especially with the new beast in town, I went through all this stress just to make sure your training is fast, what you learned and did today would have taken you up to a week before you get ( he elucidated angrily ) ••• ME : ( I got angry with myself asking him that question that made him angry for the first time have met him, I could see that Nina too was angry but she kept mute, maybe it’s because it is an elder discussion that was going on # lolz , ) am sorry, just that all this is more than what I can take . One of my school teacher was murder by a beast and I think it’s also the handiwork of the beast you are talking about. I have many people to protect and I am afraid I will lose all of them like Mrs Saltzman ••• CHRIS : you mean Saltzman Patricia? ••• ME : yes, do you know her? ••• CHRIS : I think I do, her family is one of the founding families of Marseille ••• ME : I thought my family is the only founding family of Marseille ( I elucidated blankly ) ••• CHRIS : you’re wrong, there are five founding families of Marseille including yours. It was said that the other four families were the closest friend of Captain Patrick and they fought many wars together including the one against Gevaudan. ••• ME : wow, I thought we’re the only founding family, but do you have any idea who the new beast might be and how we can bring it down. ••• CHRIS : I think the new beast just got to Marseille, but it discovering this place is a mystery am yet to unravel. If not for my intuition, we would have been dead by now. ••• ME : your intuition as how?? ••• CHRIS : The alarm triggered that we’ve an unwelcome visitor and I was sure you were not the one. in order to discover what we’re in for, Nina and I went into the main building and kept a close watch on what was happening,that was when we saw the greatest surprise of our life, we do not stand a chance against it ••• ME : you meant you have another building apart from the one that was just razed off ••• CHRIS : yeah, it’s underneath the structure, it’s an underground building and that is our main building, the one up is just a distraction ••• ME : okay, am I invited to enter it ••• CHRIS : yeah, you’ve qualified to be introduce into it, but the main issue here is how to eliminate Jovacik and the new beast, because I don’t think even if you eat all the animals inside this forest, you don’t stand a chance against them, and let pray the new beast isn’t a partner to Jovacik. ••• ME : I also pray so but how do you think the beast located here ••• CHRIS : you’re the only person that knows about me and this place, I think if it occur as a result of snitching, then it’s from you, have you told anyone about me and this place ••• ME : I think I told I told someone about you, another beast hunter from another country but I didn’t inform him about your place ••• CHRIS : ( his mood change at once and his face shows that he was very angry ) how could you inform someone and how are you sure he’s a beast hunter and not a beast ( he barked at me angrily )
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2018
cont
ME : I’m sure he’s not a beast because I have derived my proof myself and he’s a beast hunter, he was the one who helped me when I was almost killed by Jovacik and a Kintaga yesterday ••• NINA & CHRIS : ( in unison ) what!!! a Kintaga? ••• CHRIS : a Kintaga is in Marseille ? ••• ME : yes, but that was yesterday. I’ve already killed it ( I elucidated proudly ) ••• CHRIS : did it strike you, I mean, did Kintaga sting you up to your bone ••• ME : yes ••• CHRIS : then how is it possible that you are still hale and healthy (he asked with a tone of contempt ) ••• ME : with seven herbal root or rooted seven herb, I don’t really remember the name but ••• CHRIS : ( interrupting me ) you mean seven rooted herb ••• ME : yeah, that’s the name, and he has rifle and wood bullets like yours ••• CHRIS : who’s this guy and where exactly is he from ••• ME : he’s a teacher in my school and he’s from Canada ••• CHRIS : (felt relaxed a bit ) alright, but you are introducing me to him, there are things that I must clarify first ••• ME : okay but not now, he’s currently injured now, he was injured by Jovacik when he save me. ••• CHRIS : just make sure you inform me when he’s good ••• ME : I’ll do that ••••••• He started peeling off the leather he was wearing as he left Nina and I on the spot heading to the burnt down structure. I move closer to Nina, ••” hello friend”•• I greeted her mockingly and she reciprocate my greeting with a smile which gat me surprised, that was the first time she will smile to me and to be honest, I was very touched by that smile, she was very beautiful with her cute smile, I had to control the urge to kiss her there. I was just standing there like a fool . I wanted to start a conversation with her but I was careful not to start the wrong one that will piss her off. ••• ME : I thought you don’t have cellphone ••• NINA : I have but my dad doesn’t know about it ••• ME : cool, but how did you got my number? ••• NINA : you don’t need to know, let go inside ••• She made to go but I dragged her back by arm, making her stand right in front of me with our heads few inches away from ourselves. The urge to kiss her right there was gushing through my body system but the guilt in my heart was overpowering it , I knew my heart should be in a single place instead of flickering around, I love both Nina and Becky, Becky is hot and beautiful, satisfy my emotional need, her support is extremely high, and she loves me so much, we even gat many things in common, but Nina lack almost everything tho she is more beautiful than Becky but she’s too innocent, we only got together only once and it led to nothing. I should be with Becky not her but I can’t just decipher what’s pulling me to her. Still lost in my thought while staring at Nina, she did something unexpected that almost threw me off my feet, •••• She kissed me, tho it was short but it format all the thinking going on in my head, as she disassociate herself with me, I grabbed her back and lock lips with her savoring all the sweetness from her sweet mouth. After what seems like an eternity, I was able to pull away from her, the expression on her face shows that she was very happy, I asked her if she will like to hangout with me, she asked where and I replied her my house, she rejected weakly and after little pestering she agreed. She said we should go in so that she can change into something nice. •••• I was surprised when she was also heading towards their wiped off building but I kept quiet and followed her, when she got to the entrance of building, I thought she was going to enter but she surprised me when she motioned me to join her, I move closer to her and she hug me, then she removed a small remote from her pocket, she clicked on a button and the sand and grass of where we were standing cleared by itself revealing a round metallic object beneath us ,the metallic object clink then it started going down taking us along, we were moving in a dark big glass like tube till we got to our destination, after we got to our destination, the glass like tube opened like an elevator revealing the most finest building have ever seen, it was colorful, and large, it has different types of design which added to it beauty, on the wall was a big plasma tv with Chris sitting in front of it on a couch that am sure will be very expensive because of it’s complex design. The room was well lit which gat me wondering where the source of power could be. On another side of the building was a place that looks like a CIA headquarter,with small plasma tv that I counted to be fifteen, I think it has been connected to all the city CCTV, I was seeing everywhere clearly in it including my neighborhood, seeing the tv snapped my attention back to to the Tv Chris was watching when i came in and I saw it was the forest that the Tv was displaying. The forest has been laced with different cameras and everything was displaying at once inside the Tv, the tv divided itself into small sessions displaying everything at once, I think Chris was trying to track the beast, he has a remote in his hand and he was reversing the video displaying, zooming at interval and pausing sometimes to have a clear view of what he couldn’t get. ••• I was very awed at the magnificence of the room and was wondering how they could have build such a room underneath the ugly building up, it is really the main building as Chris called it. •••• I was now sure how they escaped and were unhurt by the new beast, and how they were able to have good account of how the beast looks like and what he can did. •••• i was dragged back to real world by a sweet voice behind me, your guess is right, it was Nina’s voice, she was dressed in a cloth that made me had an erection when I first saw her ,she was darn hot and pretty in a blue ripped jeans which glued on her skin with a strap off top which also glued to her body. I was surprised that she has already changed her cloth because I didn’t know when she left me when we got in due to how I was lost in the awesomeness of the room. ••” are you set “•• she asked me again in an angelic voice, I quickly replied her yes. I was unable to answer her before because I was busy munching on her beauty. •••• Chris was so engrossed in what he was doing that when he bade him bye, he only grumbled and we left. Nina press the remote again and after some seconds the tube like glass opened and the metallic object was already waiting for us, we climbed it and it started moving up, I was wondering what could have been attached to it that made it to defy the law of gravity but I didn’t asked in order for me not to look dull to her. When we were about to get to the top, the cover at the top open automatically, after we were out, the cover closed back and covered itself with sand and grass making the look like nothing was there. I was amazed with the new technology I was seeing and wondering how they came about it. But I kept mute in order not to look naive. •••••• In no time we were already in my house, I was surprised that my mom was not around, because I’m sure she didn’t go to work or maybe she later go,I can’t say. My mom did a wonderful job in making the house look neat and I give her accolade for that.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2018
cont
I knew I was just a few percent from accomplishing my main objective, I switch on the Tv and switch to a channel where a romantic movie is being aired, I asked what she will like to take and she replied that anything is fine. I was very happy with her answer because the only thing I can make perfectly is scotch egg, if she had made a selection, I would have had to make an order which will only waste my time. I quickly dash into the kitchen and prepare two plates of Scotch egg, I served the two us accompany with a juice. We discuss while we munch on our food while also watching the movie. After she was through with her meal, I quickly clear the plate including mine which I was not through with. •••• The movie was really a nice choice as it was filled with many e----c scene, and she was deeply engrossed in it. But after some minutes, I started to lose my patient, the film seems like it’s not going to end. I’ve lost concentration in the movie, I was just watching it, everything was getting blur in my eye. ••• After what seems like an eternity, the film ended, I quickly switch the Tv off and engage her in a discussion. ••• ME : what do you think about the movie ••• NINA : I love it so much, it’s been long since I watch a movie, all I watch is all the day to day activities of people of Marseille, but I think Fred was wrong with his decision ,he should have waited for Galy before doing anything ••• ME : (I knew she was trying to get into the film and it is a disadvantage to me, firstly,she will detect that I was not into the film, I didn’t even know that one of the cast was bearing Galy, and secondly, it will delay my objective. ••• I quickly changed the topic Do you think I can get stronger even without killing any animal talk less of human in order to face the new and old threat ••• NINA :you mean get stronger to the extent of making fireball ••• ME : are you psychic? ••• NINA : yes, just kidding, but I knew you will wish for it, it was very cool seeing the beast and I also wish you can do it, but depending on what my dad said, I think it’s impossible ••• ME : but he was the one that also told me today that I can do extraordinary things if I believe in myself, just that I think I need something or someone to trigger the extraordinary things out of me ••• NINA : like when your love ones is on the verge of death. ••• ME : ( I understand what she meant at once, she was talking about herself and that is a good sign for me that am getting somewhere ) yeah, I was willing to do anything to save you, I can’t bear losing you tho I would have lost you there if it was real, and that will be a deep scar on my heart which will never heal. ••• NINA : it’s alright, your act there really won my heart, I never thought you could love me so much, I just asked dad to give it a try. With our little discussion, a little magic has occurred because I was not sitting close to her before but after the little chit chat, we were inches away from ourselves. I saw that as the right time to profess my love to her. ••• I love you so much Nina, and thinking of spending my life without you triggered me to do extraordinary things their. As I was pouring all my playboy context to her, our heads was already locked, and our lips were trying to locate theirself, and when they clicked on the right GPS and I was about to kiss her, my phone ding signifying that a message has entered it. she was startled by the message as she quickly shifted away from me. I wanted to ignore the message and continue with what I was doing but my intuition was against it. I picked my phone and opened the message. I almost threw my phone away when I saw the content. ••••••••••••••••••• message recipient :- Becky ••••••••••••••••••• Content :- About to get to your place love, let hangout together ••••••••••••••••••• Inside the fully air conditioned room, hot sweat started dripping out of my body. •••• To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 33••••• • • • • • • •••••••• As I was pouring all my playboy context to her, our heads was already locked, and our lips were trying to locate theirself, and when they clicked on the right GPS and I was about to kiss her, my phone ding signifying that a message has entered it. she was startled by the message as she quickly shifted away from me. I wanted to ignore the message and continue with what I was doing but my intuition was against it. I picked my phone and opened the message. I almost threw my phone away when I saw the content. ••••••••••••••••••• message recipient :- Becky ••••••••••••••••••• Content :- About to get to your place love, let hangout together ••••••••••••••••••• Inside the fully air conditioned room, hot sweat started dripping out of my body. ••••• Nina noticing the sudden development of uneasiness in me after reading the message asked me if everything is okay and I replied yes smiling stupidly. I quickly called my brain to a meeting, I need it say on this or everything will soon fall apart making me lose my two precious girls . Consulting my brain was the right thing to do as he gave me simple solution that I should have thought about but couldn’t because of the atomic fear that hit me. ••” I’m not at home “•• I replied her switching my phone off at once. I knew that she might start asking some questions and I may slip. ••• Becky with are message really killed the mood as everything seems odd between Nina and I. I tried to start a conversation but all of my effort to start an active one prove abortive. The atmosphere was getting worse and boring. Worse hang out ever. ••” f--k you Becky “•• I cursed silently as another conversation I tried to bring up close with just a few chit chat. As I wanted to give up on all and count the day as my loss, another bright idea scaped into my mind. •••• ME : i bet you have missed so much fun staying inside that jungle with Chris and your companions ••• NINA : which companion is that ( she asked looking at me inquisitively ) ••• ME : ( I smirked in a mocking manner ) I mean those wolves and snakes in your place ••• NINA : (she bursted into laugh ) you are not serious, but I do have fun ••• ME : which type of fun is that? ••• NINA : I do have fun hunting animals and training ••• ME : ( I shook my head towards her lack of humor ) I don’t mean that type of fun, I mean playing of modern games like truth and dare ••• NINA : you meant that type of game,I haven’t played it before ••• ME : I’m not surprised, but thank your luck ••• NINA : for what? ••• ME : that your first trial of it will be with a cute person like me ( I replied her placing my two hand on my cheek in a love shape ) ••• NINA : but I don’t feel like playing it ••• ME : (.my mood shrink at her reply, so she’s really keen on not reviving the mood, but am not ready to give up ) why? ••• NINA : I heard that it’s a game that always end in an unpleasant manner ••• ME : (I knew where she’s driving at with her words ) not all ends in an unpleasant manner and most of the ones that ends in an unpleasant is always made of three people and more but when it involves two people, it’s just an ordinary game. ••• NINA : are you sure? ••• ME : yeah, trust me ••• NINA : okay, the rules ••• ME : ( stand and head to the bar, took a Bourbon and two tumblers ) here, ( I handed her a tumbler) we are going to fill these tumblers with this Bourbon, normally, we are supposed to have an empty bottle which we will spin in order to know who will ask and who will answer, it’s either truth, when the one to answer choose truth, then you will ask the person a question, anyone of your choice, depending on the rule, like the one I wish for us to use, when you don’t want to answer a question, you will have to gulp down a cup. But another rule might be the compulsory type, and you must answer it honestly, that’s the tradition. But if it’s dare, you must do anything you are order to do ( she listened with keen interest as I explained to her ) ••• NINA : alright, I’ve gotten it ( she replied with excitement ) but what of the empty bottle? ••• ME : oops I forgot to tell you that we don’t need empty bottle since we are only two, it will be turn after turn ( but I was a little bit baffled with her sudden excitement, could it be that she also has plans for me, I thought to myself ) ••• NINA : okay, who goes first ( she asked me with the same expression ) ••• ME : let do it in the gentle man way, so lady first ••• we changed our sitting posture, we sat facing ourselves with our legs entwined together, I filled the two tumblers with the Bourbon, place one close to her and the other close to me I smirked as I motioned her to start ••• NINA : TRUTH OR DARE ( she asked with a kinda killer smile which made my heart skipped a beat ) ••• ME : TRUTH ••• NINA : do you have a girlfriend? ••• ME : my plan has later backfired on me, so this was the reason she was excited about the game ( I retorted in my mind )but do I have any chance of surviving her question? I asked myself rhetorically, if I grab the tumbler, it’s just another of telling her yes, but an excellent idea popped into my head. Yes I have ( I replied her blankly ) ••• NINA : ( her mood changed instantly ) who is she? ( she asked in a tone which portrayed her sadness ) ••• ME : not so soon, it’s a question per chance. TRUTH OR DARE ( I asked her not allowing her to respond my reply of her question ) ••• NINA : TRUTH ( she answered soberly but who cares, she brought it upon herself ) ••• ME : have you ever have a relationship with any guy before •••
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2018
NINA : no, TRUTH OR DARE (she asked at once not allowing me give any remarks on her answer ) ••• ME : TRUTH ••• NINA : who is your girlfriend ••• ME : a girl named Nina ( I knew I cheated which is against the the rule of the game but the rule only apply to human not an hybrid, so I’m free from the rules of the game ••• NINA : ( she was very excited and she did not bother to hide it ) your turn ••• ME : TRUTH OR DARE ••• NINA : DARE ••• ME : wow, are you sure? ••• NINA : yeah ••• ME : I dare you to kiss me ••• NINA : I think I will pass, ( she said pointing stretching her hand towards the tumblers filled with bourbon, as she grab it and place it on her lips, she almost spilled everything when took her first sip, I think she thought it was just an ordinary drink but met the unexpected, she drop the drink,she tried to grab it again but decided against it as she leaped towards me and pecked me on my lip, I wasn’t expecting it but quickly grab my wit as I grabbed her back as she tried to disassociate herself from me and kissed her deeply, she weakly tried to resist me but I didn’t allow her, after little struggle, she give in and we started kissing in a slow motion, tongue mouth exploration was in progress as my hand started wandering to her boob region. The smooching started getting intense as I started squeezing her hand full boob, we spilled all the drinks including the one in the bourbon bottle and the one in the tumbler. I lifted her up like I did to Becky the last time I had sex with her in my house, I was heading to my room still kissing her when the door suddenly flung open. I was startled as I disengage the kiss and saw ••••••• standing right in front of me but it was already too late as she has already seen us To be continue….

READ FULL STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2018
youngzubi centino manuelzz( m), Yogiza (m), youngpiticle2 , onyejesus , marvel15 ( m), dupeolarex , tsquare299 (m), Misternas89 (m), Amicist (f ), pale105 , Solly1 (m), emperorblog (m), Rufit , Kpalobi (m), iamdynamite(m), Dpleaser, Anuoluemma (m), Damigoro (m), Runaway , fredagu , pharuqchulker( m)
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 34••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I lifted her up like I did to Becky the last time I had sex with her in my house, I was heading to my room still kissing her when the door suddenly flung open. I was startled as I disengage the kiss and saw my mom standing right in front of me but it was already too late as she has already seen us. I drop Nina gently and greeted my mom as she stay glued to the spot she was, her hand still on the door knob. I could tell that she was very surprised, Nina greeted her but she just snubbed her and head to her room, I was very surprised at this, my mom has never snub any girl she has met with me before and this will the first time she will act like that, I looked at Nina’s face but it was blank, I wasn’t able to read her, I really wish that time that reading mind is included in my supernatural powers . I knew she was filled with terror right their ,telling from her outer appearance. She told me she’s going home and I didn’t oppose her, my mom has already killed the show but that wasn’t the reason I concur to her going home, I really need to know what’s going on in my mom’s mimd and about the founding families too, I need information about them that I think will help me in annihilating the beast. •••••• I escorted her to where she took a taxi and bid her bye with a deep kiss which she didn’t respond to well. •••••• I got home and head to my mom’s room. She was sitting in front of her dressing mirror and seems to be lost in her own thoughts. I saw that she was sober through her reflection in the mirror. I move closer to her and hugged her from behind ,she was startled by this as she regained her consciousness back. ••• MOM : has your friend left? ••• ME : yes mom, she left just a while ago ••• MOM : okay ( she said diverting back into her before sober mood ) ••• ME : ( I released her and turned her to face me ) what’s wrong mom? ( I asked with sadness in my tone ) ••• MOM : nothing dear, just kind of feeling off ••• ME : is it about the death of Mrs Saltzman? ••• MOM : I think so ••• ME : How is she to you mom because have never seen the two of you together and you’ve never talked about her before ••• MOM : yeah, but we are close and she’s also part of the council made up of the founding families ••• ME : council! ( I sounded surprised ) what did you mean by council and who are the other founding families? ••• MOM : the council was formed by the first occupant of Marseille, when captain Patrick conquered Gevaudan, he did with his close friends whom he regarded as his most trusted comrades, they fought many wars together for Paris including the one that sees to the overtaken of Gevaudan, when you were still a baby, those comrades were the one who first brought you to Paris on the order of captain Patrick when your father forecasted his death and asked captain Patrick to send some of his trusted men so that they can get you to safety when the time comes. The name of the comrades were MARO STEPHAN, PETERSON COOPER, SALTZMAN MANSIR and PAUL DANY. when captain Patrick claimed Marseille, they were the first people of Paris to reside and control it, their were some folks of Gevaudan were spared during the war and many people migrated to Marseille from Paris and some other places, in order to control them, the founding families formed a council and captain Patrick was made the head before he died. And ever since then the leader of Marseille is always from the founding families like the mayor •••
ME : ( I listened with keened attention to my mom’s story, she narrated everything like a story teller. so the mayor also know about the beast, that clarified why he asked the dean to cover up for it. ) so you meant that Dean Paul and mayor Maro are also part of the council member including Mrs Saltzman ••• MOM : yes, you’re right my boy ( she said massaging my hair ) ••• ME : but who’s the last person and why are you not with any post ,because I think you should even be the mayor considering that captain Patrick is your ancestor ••• MOM : ( she smiled lovingly and pat my head roughly, something she always do when I behave naughtily ) it’s isn’t done that way my sunshine, and I don’t even want that life where I will have to stay apart from you most of the time all in the name of doing people’s work. ••• ME : ( I knew nobody could have this kind of mom I had, she was the best mom anyone could ever wish for, declining to be at high position so that I could have only to myself and not share with some ungrateful bunch of people who doesn’t know her worth ) so you are scared of not seeing this cute face everyday ( I replied her laughing wildly placing my cheek in between my two palms ) ••• MOM : (she reciprocated my laughter with her laughter which kind of sooth my soul because I was able to return her back to her normal mood ) yes, I can’t trade my precious jewel for any thing or post in this world (.she replied drawing my cheek playfully ) ••• ME : I LOVE YOU MOM ••• MOM : I LOVE YOU TOO SON. but I have a question to ask you ••• ME : ask it ••• MOM : who was that girl I saw you with earlier ••• ME : she’s just a friend mom ••• MOM : are you lying to your mom ? ( she asked as if she was seeing through me ) ••• ME : okay, I like her mom ••• MOM : ( her face turned pale at once) I don’t like her ••• ME : ( I was very surprised that my mom could say that she doesn’t like a girl I said I liked, she has met all of the girls I’ve gotten involved with and some of my no string attached girl ,just a one night out and she hasn’t made that statement about anyone of them before, truth be told, I was very surprised ) why mom? ••• MOM : I feel like she will be a threat to you, her aura doesn’t seems right and I think you should stopped your playboy act now and settle with just a single girl ••• ME : ( hearing my mom saying this almost made me thought that she was a clone, maybe my real mom has been kidnapped and a clone was switched with her but I was sure that she’s my mom ) ••• MOM : (seeing that I didn’t respond her ) I think Becky is great, she’s lovely and she loves you dearly. I want you to treat her right ••• ME : alright mom, I promise you ( that was the first time my mom will be asking something of such from me and I don’t want to disappoint her by declining tho I knew my answer is rootless ) •••• After gisting, playing and watching movie with my mom which seems to occurred for a very long time between us, she prepared dinner, and we slept. I was woken up by sounds of clattering in my mom’s room, I quickly rushed there and was surprised not to see her there, just some drops of blood was visible on the floor, on seeing the blood, I had a bad feeling that something bad has happened, Then all the light switched off, I knew at once it was Jovacik. I ran outside and didn’t see anyone, it was already midnight and every where was dark due to the black out Jovacik caused, I changed to beast getting ready for his attack , I stationed my ear to receive signal from every nook and cranny of the street, after some seconds, I picked it signal, it was coming towards my direction from a far distance. I glued right to the spot I was readying myself for it attack. ••• After few minutes, it appeared in my front, emitting fire from it body, ••• ME : where is my mom ••• Jovacik : just coming from where I went to deposit her, but if you need her badly, caught me •••• He started running and I followed him at once, no doubt he was fast, very fast, but the training I had with Chris aid me and I was just a few distance behind him, we were running on the road and I could bet it that we’re faster than cars. But the road he was taking looks familiar to me but I wasn’t able to remember which road it was until I was my school in front of me, Jovacik ran inside and I followed suit. He head towards the school pitch but when I got there, he was nowhere to be found. Then all of a sudden, the field was lit up with halogen light bulbs surrounding the field, my view became obstructed and I couldn’t see very well, then I saw like three people approaching, I focused my view on them and I was able to see two beasts each holding someone in their hands and a girl in their middle, all the light off by itself and I was able to see the people, on the right side was Jovacik with my mom in his hand and on the left side was another beast I don’t recognize with Becky in his own hand, and in their middle was Nina ,I was very surprised when I saw Nina, I turned my view back to the beast on the left side and I discovered that it was Chris. What’s happening here, I finally asked when I was a bit over the shock Nina answered me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2018
NINA : ( laughing wildly ) nothing big is happening, just release your heart and your mom with this thing ( she pointed at Becky ) will walk out of here alive and refuse to do so, they will die and I will still have your heart. ••• After finishing her statement, she changed into a big animal, I meant beast, more bigger than Chris and Jovacik, she was emitting dark flame and right in front of my eye, she made a fireball, she faced my mom and made to throw the fireball at her and I quickly called her to stop, accepting to release my heart. she tucked the fire ball back into her hands and motioned to me to move closer to her which I did. I could see my mom muttering somethings under her breath, I knew she was trying to tell me not to do it and run for my safety but I will not allow her to die just because I want to save my sorry a-s. ••• When I got to Nina’s front, she smirked as she deep her long claws into my chest and disconnected my heart from whatever thing is holding it in place to my body. I saw as she brought it out before I finally died. To be continue….
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 35••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I woke up holding my chest tightly with my hand, I took off my night gown to check if my heart is still their or if there isn’t an opening on my chest, I sighed a sigh of relief as I saw that my body part was still in place, then I drifted back to the nightmare, tho I was freaked out by the loss of my heart in it but not as I freaked with the characters acting the antagonizing part in it. Believing that Chris and Nina will betray me or be more than a human being was something my brain couldn’t condole but I was my body was kind of believing the little display in my dream. Remembering my mom’s warning towards Nina wasn’t helping my situation, •• my mom!! •• I exclaimed as I quickly got off my bed and head towards her bedroom to check if she is okay, there isn’t a blackout so mind was a little bit at peace as I head towards her room, I opened her door gently and peeped in to check if she was still on bed and alas she was right there sleeping peacefully. I shut back her door gently and head towards my room. My mind was in a disturbed mood as I may on my bed waiting for the mighty eagle’s feather to take me deep into another realm of sleep but it looks like the eagle had lost it way, my eye refused to shut itself as the scenes of what happened in my nightmare kept on replaying itself in my head, and the two face terrorizing me most was that of Nina and Chris. I took my phone and check the time, it was already quarter pass 4 in the mid morning, I decided to ease my mind by playing game on my phone, it’s already been a long time since I played game on my phone or on PlayStation 5 which my mom got me as my birthday present when i clocked 16. I scroll through the series of games on my phone and decided to settle for temple run 2, it was one of my favourite game and I am a pro at playing it. ••••••• When the game started and the beast started chasing the guy, the temple beast changed to Jovacik while the guy running for his safety changed to me. I was running away from Jovacik with all my might but he was always catching up with me, it was either he caught me and kill me or I fall down in a cliff, sometimes I got entwined in the trap, no matter what I did, the beast was always winning. In my mind, the game was already more than a game, it was me running for my safety, after many defeat by the beast, I focused my attention on the phone and started playing it with all my wit, I was running now and the beast was not catching up, I made sure to dodge every trap, cliff and made sure I was perfect with my turning , my highest distance before and high score before was 10,000m,but now I was already beating that, I was now running 15,000m and there was no sign of me losing, I was doing great job in making sure I was safe not until the beast just stopped running after me, and I saw it looking at me through my phone, then it started speaking to me, ••• BEAST : do you think you can outrun me?, no, never, I will always take you down till I succeed in taking what I’m after, I’ll do this with the aid of people you trusted most and your lack of vision will kill you. Then suddenly, I saw two people blocking the guy that I was ruining with in the game way, as I got closer to them, I saw that it was Nina and Chris, the guy stopped running and walked towards them asking for their protection against the beast but instead of assisting him, they gripped him and the beast appeared before them, they offered me to him and he deep his claws into my chest bringing out my heart. I quickly threw my phone down when the guy died in the game, with fear I picked it up back and saw that it was still in the game mode, and save me appeared on the screen, I’ve enough keys to save myself but it was too late as I was already out of time to press it. The last phase of the game sparked up an idea in me and I all I needed was to develop it into a perfect plan. ••••••• I heard some movement in sitting room, I checked the time in my phone again and it was already some minutes to 7 in the morning, ••” that must be my mom “•• I concluded within me as I got off my bed and head to the sitting room. on getting to the sitting room, I saw no one there and I head to the kitchen and there was my mom in one of her beautiful black suit and a shoe, seeing her dressed like this means she’s ready for work, I thought she was going to mourn Mrs saltzman death but I think she’s already over it. she smiled beautifully when she saw standing at the entrance of the kitchen, she had a small food pack in her which she was about to drop inside our mini oven, she walk close to me and pecked me, ••” good morning my sunshine “•• she whispered in my ear after greeting which I reciprocated with what she loves me calling her most ••” good morning sweetheart”•• ••” take this when you are hungry, gat to get to work “•• she said as she dropped the food pack in her hand into the mini oven regulating it so that it will only keep the food warm till am ready to eat it. My mom work in an orphanage home that she owns, tho she’s the owner but she is always punctual to work. ••” play safe “•• she added as she grap her bag inside the sitting room and head out, some minutes later I heard the garage opened and my mom’s zoomed out of it. •••••

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2018
I sank on one of the couch in the sitting room thinking about what’s going on with me. ••” could it be that what I dreamt about was just a warning to me to be careful of Nina and Chris”•• I asked myself rhetorically without any good answer to back it up. I knew I’ve to distract my mind away from the persisting.negative thought popping up in my head about Nina and Chris or else I might broke down completely. I thought of calling Becky but decided against, ••” I’ve to get away from sex rich, it’s not an option, I thought of organizing a party but I thought it’s also not an option because I will end boning one of the girl present there. Then I remembered Victor, we’ve not talked since yesterday that he ran off to have fun. I dialled his number and he picked up at once as if he was already expecting, i asked him to come over to come over and he concurred promising he will be with me before 9. ••••• I took my bath,served myself the food my mom prepared for me and started watching movie waiting for the arrival of my friend. when it was 10 minute to 9, I heard knock on the door, thinking it was Victor, I unlocked the door but was surprised to see Dandy smiling stupidly in my front, ••” what are you looking for “•• I asked him angrily as I made to close the door back but he quickly held it and entered even without me inviting, ••” you asked a question and it will be polite for me answer you before leaving “•• he retorted as he find his way to one of the coach in the sitting room. leaving me with no option, I followed him and sat opposite to him waiting for him to voice out the reason he was in my house. •••••• DANDY : am sorry pal for all I did ( he said in a remorseful way ) I’ve thought deeply about all what I did since we knew each other and I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness, but please, I want you to forgive and forget about the past and take me up in your team, as one of your good pal and I promise you, you won’t regret it ••• ME : but why do you want to be in my team? ••• DANDY : just to pay off my debt, my debt of bullying you when you did nothing wrong to me to deserve it ••• ME : I’ve already forgiven you, so you don’t need to compensate me in any form ••• DANDY : but I haven’t forgiven myself, paying you back will make me forgive myself, so please help me forgive myself ••• ME : (from the look of things, he was sincere with all he was saying and giving him a chance will not be a bad idea ) okay, if you insist, We shook hands signifying that we are now friends. Within 20 minute we’ve already started talking as if we’ve been friends for decades, we really got along well because we’ve most things in common ranging from girls, sex and ladies. I’ve even forgotten about my mad friend Victor who promised to be with me by 9 the time is already lot pass 9. Victor later joined us at pass 10 and he was surprised to see Dandy with me, after little chit chat, we all started getting along, I informed Victor that Dandy also knew about my secret, tho he was displeased with it at first but he later cooled about it. •••• I asked Victor how he knew that I can hear from long distance and he replied that he has seen such in some supernatural film he watched, so he decided to give it a try and it worked. Victor asked me to fulfill my promise which I made to him when he was escaping me from the hospital that I will tell him everything he missed about how I turned beast and all. •••• I explained to them in details while they listened with keen interest. what amazed them most was when I told them I was over 250 years. I even told them about my latest nightmare and the introduction of the new deadly beast to the arena. After I finished narrating my ordeals of how I became a beast, Victor made a huge contribution that made me almost kissed him. ••” if it all started from we going to the ancient tomb, I think we should be able to get the clue of how it will end from there “•• he elucidated with a bright grin in his lip. I’ve not thought about visiting there ever since everything started, I knew that we will have a clue going, so I told them to let us go at once. I asked Dandy if he came with his bicycle and he replied yes, I knew that Victor will come with his so I don’t need to ask him. •••• The road to the ancient tomb from my house was a sloppy , I asked them that we should bet, the first to get there wins all, we bet with 200 francs each and I kept the money. we placed near each other and on the call of GO we started racing speedily through the road, I was leading while Victor was taking the second place, and Dandy last, tho I think it was so because his bicycle was a little bit faulty, I knew he’s good more than Victor and me but my beast strength gave me an advantage over them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2018
we were almost at the ancient tomb when a truck suddenly came into view, I quickly swerved to my right and Victor to his left, but it was too late for Dandy as the truck hit him and ran away. He sustained grievous injury from the accident that I think he can’t make it , all his face was already battered from the contact with the tiled road, his bones has dislocated and he was in a lot of pain. and i could tell he will give up ghost soon if I didn’t do anything soon. Victor only sustained a little injury on his face. He was filled with pity as he looked at Dandy wallowing in pain on the road, and I was very confused, I didn’t know where to drop my blood, I don’t know if dropping it on one of the place he sustained the injury will make him heal or if I must drop it on every part he used in sustaining the injury, another idea slipped into my mind, I thought if I make him drink from my blood will heal him completely and that was one of the grievous mistake I made in my beastly career, I cut myself deep with the small knife I always carry around and made him drank my blood, Victor only stood there looking at me with terror. After I’ve made him drank enough of my blood, he started shaking furiously as if going into shock and I saw as his last breath escaped him as he died To be continue…
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 36••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I cut myself deep with the small knife I always carry around and made him drank my blood, Victor only stood there looking at me with terror. After I’ve made him drank enough of my blood, he started shaking furiously as if going into shock and I saw as his last breath escaped him and he died ••••••••••••• ••” Dandy “•• I shouted his name thrice tapping him on his cheek when I noticed he wasn’t breathing again and he didn’t respond ” is he dead “? Victor asked in a tone that consist of many feelings which I couldn’t decipher. ” I think so ” I replied him standing up with tears forming in my eye, I couldn’t just believe it, all felt like a dream, or is this another dream, I asked myself rhetorically pinching myself to confirm if I’m in reality or wonderland, and my greatest fear was confirmed when I knew I was in reality. How could such happen, why with me, and I even aided his death, maybe if I had called the ambulance, he might have a chance at survival. All different sorts of thought was popping in my head while I stood there looking at Dandy’s lifeless body. Victor was busy pacing up and down the road like someone whose mind is disorganized. He wasn’t crying and he doesn’t seem he will do, maybe it because we just started getting along with Dandy after a year of terror from him. ” I think we should leave him here and run away, since no one knew he was with us ” the words flew to me in a music note and I raised my head up to see who played it and it no other person than my friend ,Victor. I knew he was a coward but he wasn’t last year, his cowardice attitude started from the day we visited the ancient in search of treasures we didn’t kept there. But I didn’t know that his cowardice has gotten to the extent of leaving dead body of someone we called friend a while ago. ” why did you say that ” I asked him in a tone which spell out my anger towards him, ” you know I hate getting involve with law officials and if my dad know that am involve in this, he will definitely disown me ” he elucidated in a tone that made me feel his pain which let me freed all my angers towards him but I wasn’t going to concur to his idea. ” okay I get you, but we are not leaving him here ” I retorted and brought out my phone and dialled the emergency number, ” hello, what’s the status of your emergency ” the sweet voice of a lady asked me, ” a friend of mine ” as I wanted to complete the statement, I heard someone coughed out louder, that I thought the person’s throat must have broken due to the hardness of the cough. Victor was directly in front of me and I was sure as hell that he was not the one who coughed. He met my surprised gaze with his, telling from his facial expression, he also heard the cough and he was also surprised about, we both turned our gaze towards Dandy at once and I almost ran into the bush when I saw Dandy looking at us, he was still on the floor and he looked tired , ” a friend of yours what ” the voice of the emergency recipient asked and I told her not to worry as I hung up the call . when I looked at Victor, he has already move some distance away from where we were, I smiled as I assisted Dandy up, all the injuries he sustained started healing at a fast range right in front of us, Dandy was also marveled at what was happening to him , after some minutes, all his body were completely healed, ” tho it’s not the first time I’m experiencing this but it isn’t easy not to be awe by it ” Dandy retorted with a bright smile on his lip which kind of sooth my soul as I felt my body muscle relaxing. Victor closer back to us and use his finger tip to touch Dandy on his face, ” gosh, I can’t believe this, you aren’t a ghost ” he elucidated with an awed expression, ” your powers are really awesome ” he added winking at me, After thorough inspection of of Dandy’s body to see if there’s no injury left, we set to continue our journey, but Dandy’s bicycle was already damaged beyond repair, ” I think we are going to need every drops of blood in your body in order to revive this bicycle ” Victor elucidated jokingly as we all bursted into laughter. ••••• Victor and I picked our bicycle while we dispose Dandy’s own, we didn’t ride it, just trekking alongside with it and discussing about the accident, we took turns cursing the hit and run driver. •••••• After some minutes of walking, we finally saw the ancient tomb in front of us. Victor suddenly hopped on his bicycle and pedalled to the entrance of the ancient tomb, I was surprised to why he did it not until he started shouting ” I won, I won, I won ” that was when I remembered about the bet and I forgot to call it off when the accident occurred. I was very angry with myself as I handed him the sum of 1500 francs, I thought I was going to win it and already had some plans in my mind on what I was going to use it for . He smirked as he collected the money from me and was displeased by it and seeing the expression of Dandy, he was also displeased by it. •••••• When we go to the entrance of the tomb,all the memories of what happened the first time I was there came flooding my memory, everything seems like yesterday, ” anything the problem or you’re scared of entering ” Victor asked me when he saw that I wasn’t making an attempt to enter as I stood there. I replied him no and we made our way in, it was very dark in there and we couldn’t see anything, Victor brought out his phone and switched on it flashlight, Dandy also brought out his phone only to discovered that it has destroy, courtesy, the accident, the phone screen and calibration was not in a piece again as. I handed him mine and they asked me how am going to see,I replied them not to worry, I smiled to myself as switched my beast eye on. The atmosphere inside the tomb was the opposite of pleasant, on the floor were skulls, tho I don’t know if it was human’s own or animal because I wasya medical student and telling from the face of my friends, they are also ignorant of it. I felt Jovacik pain as we kept exploring the tomb, nothing of interest was inside it, I imagined how he would have lived his immortal life in this place, staying for even a day alone can be added to the top of the list of 1000 ways I can die. I would rather end my immortal life than spend my days in this vain tomb, My dad was really good at handling punishment, I thought to myself as we kept exploring the room. Then I noticed some writings on the wall. I called the attention of my friends to it, it was inscribed on the wall with claw, which am sure was Jovacik’s own,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2018
We tried to read it but couldn’t, it was written in a language which I don’t understand, The writing gat me wondering if our ancestors spoke different language from French and English which we are using now. I collected my phone from Dandy and record it through video recorder on my phone. Then I noticed some sketch below the writing, pictures of three people were sketch on the wall, I recognised the first one, it resemble the sketch I got from Chris, the figure on the wall looked exactly like it so I knew it was my dad, then the next one was that of a lady, that must be my mom, I elucidated in my mind before I switched to the last one, and alas, it was the sketch of when I was still a baby, I have lots of pictures of when I was still a baby at home so it was easy recognizing that I was the one on the wall . I record everything before proceeding to the exploring of the tomb to see if anything that will help in my quest to finish Jovacik will pop up. The tomb was big from the exterior view but the interior doesn’t define the exterior view well. I knew there must be an hidden room somewhere in the tomb and all I gat to do was locate it if possible. After searching thoroughly and our search wasn’t yielding any result, I told them that we should take a break before we continue searching. They agreed and we started heading outside,as we were going, I tripped and fell down, as I was about to stand up, I noticed the same pattern of hand shape key hole that I inserted my palm into that led to the release of Jovacik on the floor. it was moulded on the floor same way it was moulded on the tomb entrance. Victor and Dandy also saw it, I tried to insert my palm but Victor held it reminding of what happened the last time I inserted my palm into something of such shape. I agreed with him on his thought but I don’t I have a choice now, I was ready to face the implications of whatever lies in inserting my palm into it. But I was sure the answer I seek for in the tomb lies in inserting my palm into the palm shaped keyhole. I assured Victor that nothing bad is going to happen and I inserted my palm into it, it fit perfectly and I felt something stung me like last time, immediately I was stung, everywhere started shaking, I was surprised that Victor and Dandy didn’t run, they stood there looking at me as the earth beneath them was trembling under their feet. High current of Wind which almost swept Dandy and Victor off their feet if not for their tight grip on the wall gushed in. After some minutes, everything settled and I started hearing some metals clinking beneath me, the place I was standing on started splitting into two and I quickly ran away from there. We were surprised to see the ground split opened. And stair which lead down into the ground appeared inside it, We started looking at ourselves, waiting for the first person who will go inside. When nobody was trying to do so, I descended on the stairs and started going downward, I looked up and saw that Dandy was not able to descend on the stairs likewise Victor. It was like there was an invisible cover on the opened ground and they weren’t able to go through it, it allowed them to defy the law of gravity as they were standing on the opened ground and they didn’t fall down or go through it. As I made to go back up and find out what was happening the top floor closed back leaving me trapped inside the ground

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2018
We tried to read it but couldn’t, it was written in a language which I don’t understand, The writing gat me wondering if our ancestors spoke different language from French and English which we are using now. I collected my phone from Dandy and record it through video recorder on my phone. Then I noticed some sketch below the writing, pictures of three people were sketch on the wall, I recognised the first one, it resemble the sketch I got from Chris, the figure on the wall looked exactly like it so I knew it was my dad, then the next one was that of a lady, that must be my mom, I elucidated in my mind before I switched to the last one, and alas, it was the sketch of when I was still a baby, I have lots of pictures of when I was still a baby at home so it was easy recognizing that I was the one on the wall . I record everything before proceeding to the exploring of the tomb to see if anything that will help in my quest to finish Jovacik will pop up. The tomb was big from the exterior view but the interior doesn’t define the exterior view well. I knew there must be an hidden room somewhere in the tomb and all I gat to do was locate it if possible. After searching thoroughly and our search wasn’t yielding any result, I told them that we should take a break before we continue searching. They agreed and we started heading outside,as we were going, I tripped and fell down, as I was about to stand up, I noticed the same pattern of hand shape key hole that I inserted my palm into that led to the release of Jovacik on the floor. it was moulded on the floor same way it was moulded on the tomb entrance. Victor and Dandy also saw it, I tried to insert my palm but Victor held it reminding of what happened the last time I inserted my palm into something of such shape. I agreed with him on his thought but I don’t I have a choice now, I was ready to face the implications of whatever lies in inserting my palm into it. But I was sure the answer I seek for in the tomb lies in inserting my palm into the palm shaped keyhole. I assured Victor that nothing bad is going to happen and I inserted my palm into it, it fit perfectly and I felt something stung me like last time, immediately I was stung, everywhere started shaking, I was surprised that Victor and Dandy didn’t run, they stood there looking at me as the earth beneath them was trembling under their feet. High current of Wind which almost swept Dandy and Victor off their feet if not for their tight grip on the wall gushed in. After some minutes, everything settled and I started hearing some metals clinking beneath me, the place I was standing on started splitting into two and I quickly ran away from there. We were surprised to see the ground split opened. And stair which lead down into the ground appeared inside it, We started looking at ourselves, waiting for the first person who will go inside. When nobody was trying to do so, I descended on the stairs and started going downward, I looked up and saw that Dandy was not able to descend on the stairs likewise Victor. It was like there was an invisible cover on the opened ground and they weren’t able to go through it, it allowed them to defy the law of gravity as they were standing on the opened ground and they didn’t fall down or go through it. As I made to go back up and find out what was happening the top floor closed back leaving me trapped inside the ground

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 3:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 37••••• • • • • • • •••••••• As I made to go back up and find out what was happening the top floor closed back leaving me trapped inside the ground. ••••••••••••••• Everywhere became dark as the only source of light illuminating their got shut off through the closure of the top ground. I switched on my beast eye as I started descending the long unending stair I was seeing. Every of my footstep down the stair was accompanied with fear, I could hear my heartbeat clearly and it was even surprised that it was echoing inside the ••I don’t know where ••• that I was going in. I was just following my intuition that everything is alright and kept on going. it was like a journey without end, After what seems like an eternity pf walking, I saw a door at the end of the staircase , it was gold in color, but getting closer made me to realize that it the door was made up of real gold. But something was missing on it, there was no handle to open it, just the same palm shaped lock again, the security level of this is really tight just like the modern day security, the person who made it ( which must be my dad) must be really smart” I thought to myself as I insert my palm into the moulded palm shaped lock, I felt a sting on my hand again and after that, I started hearing metal clinking,but this time ,the door opened without any violence occurrence.. I sighed deeply as I entered into the room not knowing what await me. ••••••••••••••• The room was a beauty to be up, different types of nature drawing was pasted on the wall ,and everything was coloured making it seem real and it gat me wondering how it was possible, because I expected everything to be in black and white. The aspect which was filled with forest drawing made it seems like I was inside the forest with beautiful trees forming entwined imto themselves and green leaves filled it. Beside the forest drawing was the drawing of a waterfall where rocks made themselves pathway for the water, a big bird was hovering over the water, and at the depth of the water were two naked opposite sex imside the water, a dolphin,three dolphins were with them jumping out of the water happily, seeing the picture made me remember what I was thought about Adam & Eve but I knew the picture was not about them, I think it was my mom and dad, maybe one of their little romantic adventure. Then on another side of the wall was a portrait of a beautiful woman, the portrait was endowed with the work of art, the woman was extremely beautiful and she looks like the woman drew on the wall inside the tomb. she was extremely beautiful and extravagant in the drawing. she must be my mom, I said to myself as I kept on feeding my eye with the work of art inside the room, a shelf was on one side of the room filled with artifacts. Beautiful ones, the craft work was awesome, I imagined myself having that type of talent my dad had, I would be on top of the world, many girls will be atmy call, running after me, asking me for a portrait of themself which I will gladly draw for them in exchange for a hot sex. But apart from the drawing and painting, and the artifacts, the room looks empty, it was like my dad did a good work of cleaning before he vacated the room . Apart from the painting and artifacts, their was nothing to aid my mission. Not wanting to go back home empty handed, I move closer to the shelf which contains the artifacts in order to take some, I knew it will have high value because they are all ancient objects and ancient objects are always sold at high price. I rested my hand on the edge of the shelf as I was checking what I could take , I saw a big one that was carved in a little beast form at the top layer, it was a bit higher than me so I had stand on my toes in order to get it, but even standing on my toes ,I was not able to get it, I stretched my hand more in order to be able to get back and that let me to lose my balance and I hand I had add more pressure at the edge where my hand was before in order not to fall down. My adding pressure on the edge of the shelf made the edge shook and I fell down, the shelf after shaking started rotating revealing a secret room like Mr wisdom own. Before it closed I quickly jumped in. Nothing much was inside the room, just a small table, on it was a book which looked like a diary and a wierd looking knife with some words neatly sculpt on it. I move closer to the table and took the book, the book had a gold cover and on it were also some strange words like the one I saw earlier on the wall. Seeing the same language again means that it’s the language they used in the olden days or better maybe it’s a beast language. I transformed into a beast and tried to read it but it doesn’t make sense, I became frustrated after some trials and failure in it as I transformed back to human. The books consist of many pages and all were filled with the strange writing. If I can’t translate the title of the book or whatever was written on the cover of the page, how do I expect myself to read the main context, I thought to myself as I resigned to fate about reading it. I picked the knife and was looking at it, tho it looks weird but I accolade the blacksmith that made it.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
But the problem with it was the strange language used to write on it . I focused all my attention on the knife in my hand lyk I was trying to solve a puzzle, I relaxed all my muscles, my 100% concentration was concentrated on it , I shut my mind against everything occurring around me and voila, everything written on the knife started translating itself in my eye, I started reading at slow pace and what was written on goes thus •• welcome master •• ” was this knife referring to me ” i asked no one in particular as I picked the book and after the same exercise on it I was able to read what was written on it, but I was surprised with was written on it, it was like my dad was not ordinary beast, he was also a seer because he knew I was going to come. I knew you all would want to know what I saw on the front page but I’m not going saying ,but because of the pretty damsel reading this, I will tell you all, on the book cover ,what was written on it was ••••• my diary and guide for my son to complete his mission ••••• and below that was ••• welcome son ••• I was perplexed with what I saw, how could he knew that I was going to come. Maybe he was a seer I’ll make sure to ask him if I get to meet him, I retorted in my mind as i flipped the book opened, on the introductory page ( first page ) was a drawing of me, and under it was ••• i love you son ••• “who did his love help after he shaped my future into s--t for me, what could have taken him to kill Jovacik then and I won’t be here seeking for answer to complete any stupid mission ” I hissed as I flipped the book to the next page . The page and the others that followed consist of his activities, it was his diary and I sat keenly reading it, reading the strange was now easy for me, it was like reading English language or French to me. His life was full of fun, the diary recorded his life when he was still staying inside the jungle, then he was lonely, all he did was hunt animals and eat their heart and he also do some guardian works sometimes. He would save people who are in trouble inside the forest, and he was also a hunter, as he hunt for beast only to eat their hearts because it makes him 100 times stronger to eating animal’s own, but he only goes after badass beast or supernatural creature. ••••••• He made the decision of living with humans when he saved two lovers who were lost inside the forest and some wolves attacked them, he saved the two of them by killing the wolves, he ate the heart and the guy that he saved roasted the animals, and my dad tasted something of such for the first time, the couple live with my dad for a week and the guy became my dad friend. They talked about many things and my dad really enjoyed their company. the guy told my dad that he can live in his hometown (Gevaudan ) but my dad decline his offer with the excuse that he’s not welcome among humans, and humans will never accept him into their midst, the man assured my dad that he can live among human and their is even a good chance for him to live among the people of Gevaudan because they at the verge of fighting a lost war, but if my dad can offer to help them win the war in exchange for shelter among them, the man said he’s sure king Jovacik won’t turn down the offer. He further told my dad that him and his wife were running away because of the war and that was how they found themselves inside the forest at the mercy of wolves. He also added that he will return to Gevaudan with his wife hoping my dad will make the right decision. After few days that the man left, my dad started feeling lonely, a feeling he hasn’t felt before. It was because he spent much time with a human. When he couldn’t cope with the feeling again, he took the man’s advice and seek Jovacik. He was met with good news on his meeting with Jovacik and that was the first day he also saw my mom and fell in love with her at first sight. But Jovacik accepted my dad’s help after he asked my dad to agree to a term that he will swear before the four elements of nature, FIRE, WATER, AIR and EARTH that my dad will not kill him or bring any harms closer to him,which my dad did. •••••••• Reading the diary to that stage made me realized why my dad had to placed the responsibility of killing Jovacik to me . ••••••••• The diary was really interesting that I forgot about my friend, I knew that I would have spent more than an hour inside the room reading, when I finally remembered about them, I checked my wrist watch but was surprised that it was moving at a very slow pace making all the time I spent there just 7 minute , I thought it was the wristwatch that has problem so I brought out my phone and it was also the situation, I think the room has been enchanted to slow time. I was very happy at this as I returned to reading the diary .
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
All his adventure of how he smite the Paris army, how he woo my mom and how all the people liked and cherished him were recorded with full information. His romantic adventure with my mom was the best in the diary, he was the rough guy in bed type and my mom also love hardcore sex, it must run im the blood I concluded to myself as continue the reading. He didn’t hold his pen back in writing how joyous he was when I was born, it was something he’d never thought will happen to him, he named me Benjamin after the guy who made him forsake his lonely life and made him seek abode among humans. He did it because he felt that he owe him everything •••••••• Then I got to the horrific scene where the mighty beast starting getting scared, not because he was going to die but because he started seeing the future of me without him inside it. He wrote inside the diary. ••• and I saw him in a land far better than this, where impossible things are, he was happy at first but it was not for long As betrayal was lurking around in every corner of his life. Tho I wish I could get more of this vision in order to warn him of this impeding dangers before my time will be up but nature is not kind with me, as it only allow me to see less of it “. that also solve another of my puzzle as it made me knew how he was able to know that I was going to come, he has seen everything in a vision. After I finished reading about his life history in the diary , I flipped the page opened to see another chapter entirely and it was titled ••• GUIDELINES ON HOW TO KILL JOVACIK ••• • • •••••••••beast of Gevaudan’s voice••••••••• Jovacik immortality can’t be ended easily unlike you, he’s a Nightiolf ,he’s supposed to be a complete beast like me but I enchanted my blood before making him swallow it, but still, that doesn’t make him weak or easy to kill, he’s just like me, the only different is that he can only shape shift at night. Unlike you that can shape shift anytime you wish ( I think shape shift was what they call it in their own time unlike now that it’s called transformation ) you can die by the removal of your heart because you are an hybrid, the human part of you makes you easy to be killed but Jovacik isn’t like that, His heart cannot be separated from his body and his gift of immortality is a long cause. But fear not son, I was able to forge you the dragon hell dagger before my time was up. it’s a dagger made from all the four elements of nature and was forge from the breath of a dragon. It can only work in your hand because it was brewed with my blood the same one that also run through your body. It has the capacity to kill any beast as long as you aim for the heart. But it can only work under a full moon when it will be able to channel your powers into itself making it more effective to kill any beast. I trust in you son. make papa proud. And I left some treasures which I saw in one of my vision that it was very valuable in this new world, (I thought he meant the artifacts but I was wrong ) check under the table, it await you their. I squat and checked under the table but nothing was there, as i wanted to stand up I noticed that there was a crack on the floor ,.the wood covering the floor under the table was not smooth with the other side, then I noticed a small rope attached to a little hook protruding from the floor,I drew the rope and I heard the floor creaked, I knew there was something down there at once, I pulled it with all my effort and a small door on the floor opened, it was dark inside it at first but when I view it very well, I saw bars of gold neatly arranged on each other, I was awed at this, with all the golds inside their, I’m already the richest man in France. I screamed in joy as I was feeling the gold with my hand, I’d never dream of becoming this rich in my life at this age. •••••• Suddenly, the diary fell down, and it started flipping the pages open by itself without wind or breeze present, it stopped opening after it got to an empty page and an invisible hand started writing inside it in the strange language right in front of me , what was written in it was an order and it goes thus •• RUN BEN, YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER •• To be continue…..
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 38••••• • • • • • • •••••••• Suddenly, the diary fell down, and it started flipping the pages open by itself without wind or breeze present, it stopped opening after it got to an empty page and an invisible hand started writing inside it in the strange language right in front of me , what was written in it was an order and it goes thus •• RUN BEN, YOUR FRIENDS ARE IN DANGER •• •••••••••••••••• I was surprised about what happened, was my dad’s spirit inside the room or who could have warned me about my friend being in danger, maybe it was just a paper trick. my mind was not settled as different types of opinion kept popping up but I wasn’t ready to take chances as I picked two gold bars and inserted it into my pocket and closed the place. I picked up the diary and dropped it on the table near the dagger, I didn’t know the danger my friends were, I don’t if it’s an attack from Jovacik or another beast, so in order not to lost the dagger and diary, I just left it there with the mind set of coming back to get it with my golds. After dropping it, I move closer to the shelf and add pressure to the edge of it like I did before mistakenly. it opened and I ran out and head for the golden door, it opened automatically by itself and I started running on the the stair case, now in ascending motion. I was running very fast and in no time I was already seeing the closed ground above me, On getting nearer to it, it opened automatically and I jumped out only to see an horrific scene outside.Victor was on the floor covered in blood and Dandy wasn’t a human again, he has turned to a beast and he raised his claw up to give Victor a final blow which am sure Victor won’t survive. Thanks to Chris training, in a flash I was already holding his hand in order to prevent him from murdering Victor, but he shook me off his hand rigidly and I was sent flying in the air till I hit my back on the wall opposite to us. He made to kill Victor again and I quickly transformed and roared loudly, and I made it last till he changed back to human and he passed out . I quickly changed back to human and rushed to Victor who looks like he’s going to die anytime soon, he was brutally injured, I think it was even luck that he was still breathing. I brought out my knife and cut myself on my wrist and made to make him drink my blood but I stopped when I remembered what I read in my dad’s diary, he said he made Jovacik drink his blood in order to turn him, it means that it was my act of giving Dandy my blood before that turned him to a beast. How could I be so foolish, I asked myself angrily as I blame myself for creating something I have been having sleepless night in order to eradicate. I dropped my blood on Victor’s most injured part, I waited for sometime to see the result and it was a positive one as he started healing, he healed in all the place he procured the injury as he coughed back to life. His eye was filled with terror, I knew he must have seen hade, he tried to speak but words were not coming out of his mouth, As he saw Dandy beside him when he looked at his side, he suddenly stood up and ran outside and followed him at once. I was able to catch up with him at the entrance of the tomb, he was very terrified and I felt pity for him, I knew he was trying hard to accept everything just because of me, but when it got to the stage of him almost losing his life, I think it’s right for him to flip. I held him close to myself as I assured him that everything is fine, He settled down after I assured him, this time he has already gotten back his voice, I asked him what happened
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 39••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I backed Dandy and Victor was walking by my side as we made our through the forest. we haven’t gotten to the middle of the forest path to Chris place when I started hearing a sound at our back, the sound was like when a water is boiling, I asked Victor if he heard it but he replied no. We continue the journey but we haven’t taking up to 5 steps more when I saw a fireball heading to us with high speed. ••••••••••• On seeing this, I quickly pushed Victor away and drop Dandy roughly on the ground while I quickly lie down flat too, the fireball flew pass me hitting the tree in my front and the tree caught fire at once, lighting up the forest, I saw another one coming towards me again, but I quickly used my speed to get Dandy and I out of the area. I couldn’t save Victor because it was too rapid and I wasn’t able to check if he was alright. I quickly looked for somewhere I presume to be safe enough and dropped Dandy’s unconscious body. Having him with me will only be a disadvantage to me because I will have to be protecting the two of us. I ran away from the place I placed him in order to secure him. I headed back to where I presume Victor should be to check if he’s still safe,but when I got there everywhere was already on fire. I transformed to beast and entered the fire to check him but all my effort was futile. I was deeply engrossed with the searching that I didn’t notice that another fireball was already heading to me. Before I saw it, it has already hit me in my chest, the force of the fireball threw me away and I felt as if my heart was on fire, it was very painful and it weakened me greatly. I tried to stand up but couldn’t, then I saw another one heading towards me again, I didn’t know how I got the strength but I knew I shifted away from there by a mile. what’s really the beast plan, is it trying to roast my heart before eating it or what? I asked myself as I was finally able to stand up. I very weak and could barely walk, I felt myself transforming back to human without me being able to control it. I thought it was because I was very weak. I knew I was at disadvantage with me being a human, I’ve to be in my beast form im order to fight whatever it might be that was attacking me, as I was still thinking about how am gonna survive without my powers, I saw a wolf running, I knew it was running for safety after it saw that the forest was on fire, I remembered that consuming an animal’s heart and vital organs can make me more powerful, I conjured all my last strength as I ran after the wolf with speed, I was able to summon my claws out, out of my finger, catching the wolf was easy and I slash it with my claw, I deep my claws into it and brought out it heart first, it looked irritating with blood covering it and dripping down from it, I shut my eye as I started chewing it raw, it tasted awesome in my mouth and within a minute, I’ve ripped the wolf’s flesh apart and ate all the vital organs inside it. The feelings was great and I felt like having more. I felt my lost strength returning to me and I transformed when I felt that I was strong enough but the fire that always emanate from my body was missing. But instead of running away from the threat lurking around, I was searching for another animal to devour, the reason was that it tasted great and I couldn’t get my mind off it and I wanted to become more stronger so that I could have a chance against the fireball making beast. I didn’t search for long before I found another wolf and I did justice to it like the first one. After finishing all that’s useful in it, the fire lit on my body by itself signifying that I was strong enough.I lifted my head up and saw another fireball heading towards me again, I quickly dodge it and ran with full speed towards the direction it was coming from but when I got to the place I thought it was supposed to be ,I met no one there. In a flash I saw another fireball coming towards me exactly from the direction I left, i swiftly dodged it and with full speed again I head towards the direction again but it was also the same result, nobody was there, then from where I stood I saw fireballs heading towards me from four direction at once, I was trapped in the middle of the four of them as they were heading to me with greater speed than the ones of before. Not knowing what to do I just stood there as I await my doom. But as it got closer to me, my instinct told me to propel myself upward with full force which I did, and the four fireballs collided which caused a little explosion . I was surprised at the level at I which I leaped into the air. I never knew I could do that. The level at which I leaped made me to land on the road. Everywhere was silent and the road was blank, there was no one there and no vehicle could be seen passing. As I landed on the road, I stood up to check if I had procured any injury and in a flash something hit me hard on my back and I fell down, I quickly stood up to attack it but was surprised not to see anything. I was sure it wasn’t a fireball because there was no fire to prove it. I stood there confused at what was happening. I knew that it was the fireball beast that was attacking me but what I wasn’t sure is if it is more than a single beast. As I stood there confused, suddenly a mixture of dark flame and fire which has different colors like rainbow started circling me, I was trapped in the middle and the fire was circling me on the road with full speed, I couldn’t see anyone ,only fire and flame, I tried to beast run out of it but as I tried it I couldn’t get out of the fire,it was like hitting a mighty shield and with the force I tried to use to run out of it, it was like I hit myself against a rock, I shifted back with pain surging all over my body. The pain was short and when I got over it, I tried to leap again like I did when the four fireballs were aiming at me, but I couldn’t get out of it. The shield was also at the top. When I tried everything possible to get out and couldn’t, I got tired, I felt that all my strength had deserted my body ,I stopped trying and stood there transfixed at the spot waiting for the next thing that is gonna happen. Then the flame and fire started conjuring together to create a huge demon. It was more than a demon, it figure is evil, it looks monstrous. It should be like 18 feets tall, it’s head was not of a beast own but skeleton, it was emitting fire like that of ghost rider, I thought ghost rider was just a movie but I was wrong because the real ghost rider was standing in my front, just that the one standing in my front was more bigger than Johnny Blaze and the fire emanating from this one’s head is of different different colors mixed with dark flame which made it looked more evil and he doesn’t have chain in his hand but long and sharp claws and neither was it wearing a jacket. And trust me, he isn’t on a motorcycle. I was very scared on seeing it and I tried to run away with my beast speed towards the opposite direction but as I faced back to run, he was already in my front. I thought it was another beast but when I checked my back, he wasn’t there again confirming that he was the one. How could he be so fast I asked myself as I stood at the spot I was looking at it with fears written all over me. That explain why I couldn’t see it when I was trying to track it earlier with the fireball, and how he was able to throw four fireballs from different direction at once. It was incredibly fast. I knew that I couldn’t outrun it so I stood there ready to attack it. But what I couldn’t deduced was why it was after my heart with all the powers it had ( N.P :- I’m using it to the beast because I don’t know if it is male or female then ) Maybe it wasn’t after my heart, maybe it knew about the gold and wanted me to get it for it. The beast just stood there waiting for me to take my next move, I knew it was enjoying extorting me of my strength and the game it was playing with me like the villain in the movie CREEPSHOW. I wasn’t ready to play to it tune again so I just stood there. ” What do you want from me ” I asked it when I saw that it wasn’t making any move, then in a swift moment, my leg was hanging in the air as the beast hijacked me up, I was very small compare to the beast, I should be like 12 feets tall, tho I was like 9 feets when I was just transforming. ” you know it yourself ” he roared loudly and I felt my ear paralyzed as my head was simultaneously facing it’s own. It was still speaking but I couldn’t hear anything again, ” if I can lose my hearing when I’m in my beast form when the ghost rider beast roared, then what would happened if I’m in my human form ” I said to myself as I watch the beast mouth moving but couldn’t hear a single thing . Then it started laughing wildly, tho I wasn’t hearing anything but I could tell that he was laughing by it facial expression. I was curious to know what it could have said that made it to be laughing. Then it threw me down hard making me to crash against the hard granite the road was made of. From his expression, I knew it asked me to run, I took my chances as I ran into the forest which was already on fire. I was running very fast, more faster than my usual speed, I also felt that I was more faster than before. As I was running, I heard the sound of something coming towards me with force, I thought it was the beast, I stopped to attacked it unknown to me that it was a fireball. I turned back and the fireball hit me on my chest, it threw me hard on a big tree in front of me, I fell down to the ground half dead, I transformed automatically to human and I was having excruciating pain on my chest, I knew my heart would have already been half roasted.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2018
I started coughing out blood, I couldn’t lift a muscle, I was dying and I knew it. In the blink of an eye the beast appeared in front of me. My eye was already blurred, my vision ain’t working again. But I knew it was the beast. Then I felt it claws on my chest as it use its other hand to pin me against the tree. My vision became a bit clear as I saw the beast move it claw back a bit and tried to insert it into my chest with force. I knew I wasn’t going to survive the blow so I just shut my eye waiting for my end. I suddenly heard someone scream in front of me, I opened my eye to see Dandy in front of me, he was in beast mode. He covered for me and received the blow but luckily for him it wasn’t on his chest, it was a bit below it. He screamed in pain as the beast withdraw its claw from his body. The place where the beast inserted its claw into Dandy’s body was burning inward and Dandy was screaming in pain. The beast angrily hijacked him and threw him away. I couldn’t run away because I was very weak. The beast smirked as he inserted his claw into my chest, the pain was very crucial as I felt myself burning inward, its claws hasn’t gone deep into my chest when Dandy jumped on its head, hitting it very hard with his claws on its skeleton head. The beast left me and I was surprised when it summoned more fire out of it head, the fire was much that it sent Dandy flying away from its head, I knew that we were not supposed to be hurt by fire but the ghost rider fire is different, I also felt the tremendous heat the fire has where I stood weakly against the tree. I prayed in my mind that Dandy survive because the fire was very hard and it burnt him directly because he was clinging to the beast head. The beast returned to me and tried to finished everything quickly in order not to be intercepted again. Has it tried to deep its claws into my chest, I heard someone crack a gun and shot it towards us, the person shot thrice ,each bullets following suite behind themselves, but the beast was very fast as it quickly disappeared from there and the three wooden bullets hit my chest as I fell down and blackout To be continue… who could have shot the gun, Chris or Mr wisdom?? Is Dandy still alive?? what happened to Victor What happened to Ben after been shot with 3 wooden bullets on his chest and he is also in his human form when it happened & also weak feed all your curiosity in the next episode THE CHOSEN ONE IS JUST GETTING STARTED I BET YOU DON’T WANNA MISS IT WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 40!!!!! © 2018 from the stable of # horluwa
~p1
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2018
THE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 40••••• • • • • • • •••••••• Has it tried to deep its claws into my chest, I heard someone crack a gun and shot it towards us, the person shot thrice ,each bullets following suite behind themselves, but the beast was very fast as it quickly disappeared from there and the three wooden bullets hit my chest as I fell down and blackout ••••••••••••••••••••• I woke up to a gentle tap on my back, My head was heavy, and I was in a lot of pain, my eye was blurry but I could still see. I looked at the person that tapped me and was surprised to see Nina, I wanted to run away from her when I saw her but I was weak to do so. ” can you see me, do you recognize me, where are you ” she asked me not allowing me to answer any before she asked the others. ” let him rest a bit, or you will wear him out with your questions ” I heard another voice from behind . I turned to look at the person and was surprised again to see Chris, Everywhere was lit so I presumed that we were in their building but I was wrong. I realized that I was wrong when the ghost rider beast with blazing fire emanating from its skull hit whatever we were inside. I became scared when I saw it and tried to run even tho I was very weak but Chris quickly grabbed me. ” you are going to get yourself killed if you try to get out ” Chris retorted angrily. That was when I view the vicinity we were very well and discovered that we were still inside the forest and the forest was on fire, that was why everywhere was lit. And we were inside something that looked like laser, it covered us like a big umbrella, I saw a small device on the ground and the laser was emanating from it. The beast was giving it all to get inside it. I checked my chest where I was shot and discovered that the bullets were not there, and I saw signs that I was treated, some leaves were on the injured part but I was smelling blood, I knew it wasn’t mine and I could tell it wasn’t Nina’s own. I turned back to look at Chris, I was right, I was really perceiving blood and it was coming from Chris, he was badly injured on his rib, the cut on his rib was no doubt made by the ghost rider beast ,because it also has burnt mark. I wanted to cut myself so that I could use my blood to heal him but he held my hands. •• CHRIS : no, don’t do it •• ME : why? you are going to die at this rate •• CHRIS : I don’t mind, we have codes we follow as hunter, and that include not getting beast blood mixed with our blood ( he replied with pain ) •• ME : why follow the stupid code when you’re dying •• CHRIS : I’m not going to die, you just have to get stronger and escaped us from here before the Beatrix shield finally lose it strength . •• ME : Beatrix shield! is that what it is called ( I said pointing at the small device which was on the ground emanating the laser ) •• CHRIS : yes, that’s the name of the hunter who invented it so it was named after her. but I think the beast knows about it, it takes a high force to get it weakened and from what the beast has being doing since, it is trying to weaken it, I don’t think we’re going to to survive more than three blow from the beast before the shield finally lose it strength. (has he finished his statement, the beast landed another blow on the shield, the laser blinked twice but didn’t off ) We’re running out of time ( Chris screamed loudly as he wrenched in pain) •• ME : but how do you expect me to save you when am very weak and the beast is super fast and I don’t think I can outrun it •• CHRIS : give him ( he ordered Nina,who just sat there listening to our conversation without interfering ) •• she handed me a bag and when I opened it, I saw some hearts and some vitals organs of animal inside it, I could tell that it was an animal’s own because of their size. •• CHRIS : you should be able to recover after taking those things, and for the beast speed, this shield is very strong and for the beast to exert the total force it needs to bring down this shield, it has to run from a far distance . So we will wait for its next attack, I think the shield should be able to hold it. •• Before he finished his explanation, I’ve already finished eating what he gave me. I was craving for more but there’s nothing I can do, I felt my body gaining it strength. •• ME : but my friends are still inside the forest, I have to save them first •• CHRIS : your human friend is safe, but I can’t tell much for your little beast friend, but you can’t save him, you don’t stand a chance against that thing. Go after your beast friend and have your heart gone. ••
Commented on by Ayanpoju Ayanyemi
Like · Reply · Edit · Aug 12
Emperorblog
ME : but he’s going to die and it’s because of me •• CHRIS : greater deeds needs greater sacrifice •• ME : I’m going to save him I felt that I was already strong enough to transform, as I made to take a step, the beast appeared out of nowhere and hit the shield, I quickly stayed where I was as the shield blinked thrice, ” now ” Chris screamed as the beast disappeared, my body acted against my mind as I felt myself transformed rapidly and grip both Nina and Chris. I was running with a speed I don’t think I can ever have in my lifetime, but I wasn’t far gone when I felt something faster coming after us ,I knew it was the beast and with the rate at which I was running, I will call it, a human running with a car, no matter the distance the man is using to outrun the car, the car will surely overtake him, I knew the beast will soon overtake me and when that happens, I’m good as being dead, my instinct for survival pushed me over the wall and my speed increased, as I was about to get to the spot where Nina pressed the remote last time to enter their underground main building ,I saw a fire ball heading towards us, I decreased my speed in order not to overpass the spot, so I stop abruptly as I got to the spot and Nina quickly press the remote, but it was too late as the fireball hit me at my back and everything turned black ••••••••••••••• I woke up and found myself in a white room, the room was spacious but empty. ” anybody here ” I screamed only to hear my words echoing back at me. Not even a furniture was inside their for me to seat ” how could they treat a sick person this way”? I asked myself rhetorically as I paced around the room searching for the door. Walking was a bit hard for because I was very weak, so I just shrugged around looking for the door, The background of the room was white, everything including the floor was also white and everywhere rhymed together which makes locating the door hard but I later got it when I notice an irregular white object protruding out of a part, I checked it and saw that it was a door knob, I view the part very well and discovered that their was a door their just that the white background did a good job in hiding it. I tried to open it but it wasn’t opening. I used all my power but the door was not bulging to my request. I tried to transform but couldn’t. I was already weak but battling with the door made me weaker. After I felt all my strength forsake me, I retired to the floor and sat down waiting for someone to open the door from outside. As I was still sitting down waiting for someone to open the door, I felt a tap on my back, I was shocked as I quickly turned to know who it was, and behold,it was my father, he was wearing white robe and he looked much more handsome than his pictures and sketches that I’ve seen before. ” am I in another trance ” I asked myself in my mind as I stood there looking at him blankly. ” no ,you aren’t son ” my dad replied as if he was reading my mind. I was perplexed at his response, I moved closer to him to feel him and alas, he was real, I hugged him deeply and didn’t know when I started tearing up. •••• ME : I missed you dad •• DAD : I’m here son,I also miss you ( he replied trying to hide the tears that was also trying to force its way down his eye ) •• ME : but you’re late dad, I’ve already committed lot of errors which has already gotten many people killed •• DAD : I know son but it’s not your fault but mine •• ME : it’s also mine ( I replied him detaching myself from his embrace and looked into his eye ) •• DAD : don’t blame yourself, I caused all this and you are only taking care of my mistakes .I created this future for you, but I know the death of the people will not be in vain because you will avenge them •• ME : but how am I going to do that when am not strong enough •• DAD : ( he placed his hand on my chest and a bright light illuminated from his hand to my chest, I felt my body system changing as he placed his hand on it, after some seconds he removed it ) believe in yourself son, you are stronger than you can imagine ••
Commented on by Ayanpoju Ayanyemi
Like · Reply · Edit · Aug 12
Emperorblog
ME : but how is it possible that you are here, or is it that am dead •• DAD : you’re about to be, you’ve sustained more injury than what your young heart could take, and that why you have to get out of here in order to wake up •• ME : how? [ I asked him with confusion visible on my face ) •• DAD : you have to get out through that door that door ( he replied pointing to the white door I was trying to open before ) •• ME : I’ve tried to open it but couldn’t •• DAD : it all depend on your will to survive, you’ve already exceeded the maximum time you’re supposed to use here. Go quickly and open it son •• I moved closer to the door and tried to open it again but I couldn’t open it , I channeled all my strength into my hand but it was still impossible to open it. Then as I wanted to give up opening it, I felt my dad’s hand on my shoulder •• DAD : remember son, it depends on your will to survive not your strength, don’t give up son, time is running out. You’ve gat lot to save and if you die now, there will be no one to save them. REMEMBER, YOU ARE THE GUARDIAN OF GEVAUDAN (he screamed the last words into my ear with passion ) •• Hearing his words raised my will to survive, I held the handle, sigh, then bring it down, and CLICK, it opened. I looked back at my dad and he was smiling at me,I smiled back at him as I head out through the door. •••••••• I opened my eye and saw myself on a bed, the atmosphere was filled with the smell of herb, I looked at my side and saw Nina in Chris embrace, she was crying while Chris was patting her head tho he was sober too but he was not crying. With the support of my hand I sat up and called their attention, I was very surprised when Nina jumped on me embracing me tightly, Chris too came over and hug me shortly. ” where is dandy and Victor “? I asked them after I was finally able to free myself from the embrace of Nina and the two of them became moody again.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes
Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor
bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss johnsown1
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by KpagoGIN(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2018
presently present.......morning to all, happy Monday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Governor's Daughter / My Sexual Urge ((18++++) / You Are Fired! A Story By Heromaniaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 410
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.