Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (5946 Views)

RATIONALLY CHOOSEN(3) Interesting And Romantic Stories / RATIONALLY CHOOSEN, (romantic And Heart Touching Stories) / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by emperorblog(m): 6:03am On Sep 04, 2018
all story
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Oroolorun(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ben should just call all the beasts and demons and ask them to come and slog it out with each other and the winner take his heart. What a better way to get rid of most of the enemies, then he would get the upper hand to beat the last one standing.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2018
erb, I looked at my side and saw Nina in Chris embrace, she was crying while Chris was patting her head tho he was sober too but he was not crying. With the support of my hand I sat up and called their attention, I was very surprised when Nina jumped on me embracing me tightly, Chris too came over and hug me shortly. ” where is dandy and Victor “? I asked them after I was finally able to free myself from the embrace of Nina and the two of them became moody again. ••••••••••••• I was surprised with their change of mood and was scared also, Could it be that they are already dead, I asked myself but quickly wade the thought off. ” can you walk ” Chris asked forcing a fake smile out of his face ” I think so ” I replied him trying to get out of the bed and Nina assisted me in doing so. We got out of the room and I was surprised to see many rooms apart from the one we got out from. I thought it should be Chris and Nina’s room only ,maybe with one or two guest room but that wasn’t the case, the corridor was long and rooms was everywhere, we started Walking along the corridor and we stopped when we got to the entrance of one of the room , Chris unlock the door and we entered, I saw Victor sleeping on a king size bed and he covered himself with blanket, I thought at first that he was dead, I ran to him and removed the blanket from his body, but I was surprised to see him sleeping soundly. ” my bad ” Nina suddenly spoke up for the first time, ” what do you mean by that ” I asked her thinking it was because they deceived me with their change of mood earlier. But it wasn’t so as she brought a plastic containing blood, ” he sustained fatal injury due to the fire and he was dying, so I had to take your blood in order to heal him even tho you were dying ” she elucidated remorsefully. ” it is alright, you didn’t do anything bad, so don’t have to feel down ” I replied and she cheered up, It was then that I remembered that Chris was also dying when we were still inside the forest and here is walking and acting normal like he wasn’t injured before. I turned to face Chris with an eye that depicted that something isn’t right, As if on cue about what was going on in my mind, he retorted “I’m also sorry, tho it’s not mine but hers ” he retorted facing Nina. ” I didn’t take for him alone ” she retorted pointing at Victor ” Victor ” I chipped in to inform them of Victor’s name ” yeah ” she replied ” you were dying and I didn’t know what to do, I had to heal my dad with your blood because he was also dying, and I knew he will have better idea of how to help you which I was lacking. I did it without his consent but I couldn’t watch you die without doing anything ” she retorted defensively ” it’s okay ” I replied her with a sweet voice that can melt a dragon’s heart. After she’s settled down, I asked them which room was Dandy placed in and they went sober again . “Follow me ” Chris ordered heading out of the room, I covered Victor back with the blanket before proceeding out of the room following Chris and Nina. He took us to the main room ( the sitting room ) which I was the first time I came there . He picked up a remote on the table and switched on the big Tv in the sitting room, he pressed some keys on the remote and it displayed from where we got to the spot where Nina pressed the remote and I was hit by the fireball, Nina really tried there or else I would have been caught by the beast, when she pressed the remote and the fireball hit me,the fireball force pushed me away from the spot where we were supposed to go down, I had already dropped them before I was pushed by the force of the fireball and transformed to human, Chris has also lose his consciousness, and the round metallic object that serves as their elevator has already started going down, Nina quickly jumped out from it and landed on the ground, she ran towards me and grabbed me, in a blink the ghost rider beast appeared, he started walking magnetically as he watched me lying helplessly on the floor, he muttered some words amidst evil laughter but I couldn’t hear the words, I asked Chris to give it more volume and to replay the part the beast talked, which he did ” No one escape me, I have never lose will never lose especially against a little beast like you ” he spitted this words amidst his evil laughter and Nina couldn’t help but watch him angrily, It bent down and tried to grab me but Nina threw something at it face but he dodged it quickly but Nina was also fast as she quickly threw another one which landed on his face causing an explosion, and everywhere was filled with smoke,the smoke was very much that we couldn’t see anything from the tv, and when the smoke cleared, we’ve already disappeared from there, the beast’s skull emanating fire was nowhere to be found on his neck when everything cleared, but it only took it some seconds before another one appeared. It grew right from its neck and it was more deadly looking than it former own blazing fire, It started running through the forest, the camera wasn’t able to pick it ,it only picked something similar to lightening, it was too fast for the camera.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2018
After some minutes it came back to the spot where we escaped, It roared angrily and everywhere shook. Then it disappeared again and came back with Dandy who was half dead, the fire affected him much, he was already healing but it was slow because I expected to have healed finished since the time the beast used its fire to burn him off its head. He held Dandy by his leg making him to dangle in the air. ” I will smoke you out by taking all the people you cared about ” the beast roared loudly before it dissapeared with Dandy. My leg lose it strength and I fell down to the floor, I was very scared and I felt myself trembling on the floor, I knew it was going after my mom. Nina tried to help me get up but I shrugged her off. I felt like crying but tears wasn’t coming, ” it’s been up to how many minutes when the beast took off with Dandy ” I asked both Nina and Chris and Nina replied me that it has been up to 7 hours. ” 7 hours!!” I exclaimed loudly, I tried to get my phone inside my pocket but discovered the cloth I was wearing doesn’t have one, it’s was then that I notified that I was putting on a nightie, I knew it must belong to Nina , ” where is my phone ” I asked almost screaming ” it wasn’t on your naked body when I brought you in ” Nina replied angrily. I knew i was the caused, I was transferring my aggression on her even when she did nothing wrong but saved. ” I’m sorry Nina, but I think my mom is in trouble ” I replied her sounding calm. Chris quickly ran to the section I said looked like a CIA office with many televisions that is displaying everything and everywhere Marseille. There was a small panel in front of the TVs containing some buttons and a joystick. He pressed some of the buttons and one all the TVs started displaying my neighborhood including my house, it was there that I saw that we were already in morning . I passed out for a long period of time. Chris was controlling the TV with the joystick, reversing back to the night and we watched keenly, then suddenly, I noticed a light enter into my house and it came out at once, Chris and Nina didn’t notice it so asked Chris to pause it and he should reverse it slowly which he did, Then it got to the part when I saw the fire , they also saw the fire but it was still fast despite slowing down the camera, it was like it didn’t even entered our building but we’re sure it did, We didn’t know if the beast took my mom or not but seeing it making a stop in my house made me scared. I told Nina to hit the remote for their elevator. ” I’m going to check if she’s safe ” I muttered with fear, my feet was already trembling, Chris asked Nina to follow me but I declined, I was going to beast speed home, I don’t care if it’s in broad daylight, I told them of my intention and they were against it, reminding me of how unsafe it is, but I wasn’t ready to bulge to their opinion. My mom’s safety first. As I turned to go, I saw Victor standing behind us, God knows when he has been there,we were all engrossed with what we were watching and didn’t know When he got there. He was wearing an oversize trouser and top . I knew it belongs to Chris because of its size. ” I’m following you ” he said as he came close to where we were. I explained to him the danger of following him, tho I knew we were already in the morning and in reference to what Chris told me before that the beast is a Nightiolf ,and it’s impossible for a Nightiolf to transform in the morning, ” that’s the reason it’s after my heart, it wants to become a full beast ” I deduced bitterly in my mind. I wasn’t ready to exposé Victor to any danger again but I knew the type of person he is, when he is keen on doing something, he always have his way of doing it. Even if I leave find a way not to bring him with me, he is still going to find a way to do so. I wish I have a sleeping portion, i would have use it on him. I told him that I’m going in beast form and it will be impossible to have a passenger with me because we’re already in the morning and I won’t be fast enough to avoid been seen. I asked Nina and Chris to follow behind me and they should bring him along, I will waiting for them at home, he seemed pleased with that as he bailed on pestering to follow me •••••••• ” before you leave, let me check if it’s safe to do so first ” Chris uttered heading back to the big TV. He pressed some keys on the remote and the forest came to view. It now looked empty, flame filled everywhere, only few trees escaped the fire, He switched to the camera recording the entrance of the forest, we saw fire extinguishing tankers halting, then the emergency personnel started ordering them to do their task. ” do you think it’s safe to go “? Chris asked me in a tone that depict that he’s against me going. ” I’m going ” I replied him changing to beast. Before my full transformation, Nina quickly jumped on me and kissed me, my transformation paused at that level as I also took my time to reciprocate her kind gesture. After breaking up the kiss, she brought her mouth closed my ear ” make sure you’re safe till we get their ” she uttered pressing the remote. I ran into the gravity defying object and it took me out of there. As I came to the top, I beast speed at once and I was awed at the rate at which my speed increased, I knew I was more faster than Jovacik now but what I couldn’t depicted was why or how it happened , I knew the firemen will be surprised when they saw a fire ran past them, as i saw some suddenly dropped the pipe in their hand. I had to quickiy maneuver my way through them in order not to allow the water they were spraying to touch me because I don’t know the consequence of it. My new gained speed made my running to became awesome, my mind recalibrates to the speed at which things are whizzing past me and this provides the sensation of entering another dimension.The wind was absolutely insane,
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2018
After some minutes it came back to the spot where we escaped, It roared angrily and everywhere shook. Then it disappeared again and came back with Dandy who was half dead, the fire affected him much, he was already healing but it was slow because I expected to have healed finished since the time the beast used its fire to burn him off its head. He held Dandy by his leg making him to dangle in the air. ” I will smoke you out by taking all the people you cared about ” the beast roared loudly before it dissapeared with Dandy. My leg lose it strength and I fell down to the floor, I was very scared and I felt myself trembling on the floor, I knew it was going after my mom. Nina tried to help me get up but I shrugged her off. I felt like crying but tears wasn’t coming, ” it’s been up to how many minutes when the beast took off with Dandy ” I asked both Nina and Chris and Nina replied me that it has been up to 7 hours. ” 7 hours!!” I exclaimed loudly, I tried to get my phone inside my pocket but discovered the cloth I was wearing doesn’t have one, it’s was then that I notified that I was putting on a nightie, I knew it must belong to Nina , ” where is my phone ” I asked almost screaming ” it wasn’t on your naked body when I brought you in ” Nina replied angrily. I knew i was the caused, I was transferring my aggression on her even when she did nothing wrong but saved. ” I’m sorry Nina, but I think my mom is in trouble ” I replied her sounding calm. Chris quickly ran to the section I said looked like a CIA office with many televisions that is displaying everything and everywhere Marseille. There was a small panel in front of the TVs containing some buttons and a joystick. He pressed some of the buttons and one all the TVs started displaying my neighborhood including my house, it was there that I saw that we were already in morning . I passed out for a long period of time. Chris was controlling the TV with the joystick, reversing back to the night and we watched keenly, then suddenly, I noticed a light enter into my house and it came out at once, Chris and Nina didn’t notice it so asked Chris to pause it and he should reverse it slowly which he did, Then it got to the part when I saw the fire , they also saw the fire but it was still fast despite slowing down the camera, it was like it didn’t even entered our building but we’re sure it did, We didn’t know if the beast took my mom or not but seeing it making a stop in my house made me scared. I told Nina to hit the remote for their elevator. ” I’m going to check if she’s safe ” I muttered with fear, my feet was already trembling, Chris asked Nina to follow me but I declined, I was going to beast speed home, I don’t care if it’s in broad daylight, I told them of my intention and they were against it, reminding me of how unsafe it is, but I wasn’t ready to bulge to their opinion. My mom’s safety first. As I turned to go, I saw Victor standing behind us, God knows when he has been there,we were all engrossed with what we were watching and didn’t know When he got there. He was wearing an oversize trouser and top . I knew it belongs to Chris because of its size. ” I’m following you ” he said as he came close to where we were. I explained to him the danger of following him, tho I knew we were already in the morning and in reference to what Chris told me before that the beast is a Nightiolf ,and it’s impossible for a Nightiolf to transform in the morning, ” that’s the reason it’s after my heart, it wants to become a full beast ” I deduced bitterly in my mind. I wasn’t ready to exposé Victor to any danger again but I knew the type of person he is, when he is keen on doing something, he always have his way of doing it. Even if I leave find a way not to bring him with me, he is still going to find a way to do so. I wish I have a sleeping portion, i would have use it on him. I told him that I’m going in beast form and it will be impossible to have a passenger with me because we’re already in the morning and I won’t be fast enough to avoid been seen. I asked Nina and Chris to follow behind me and they should bring him along, I will waiting for them at home, he seemed pleased with that as he bailed on pestering to follow me •••••••• ” before you leave, let me check if it’s safe to do so first ” Chris uttered heading back to the big TV. He pressed some keys on the remote and the forest came to view. It now looked empty, flame filled everywhere, only few trees escaped the fire, He switched to the camera recording the entrance of the forest, we saw fire extinguishing tankers halting, then the emergency personnel started ordering them to do their task. ” do you think it’s safe to go “? Chris asked me in a tone that depict that he’s against me going. ” I’m going ” I replied him changing to beast. Before my full transformation, Nina quickly jumped on me and kissed me, my transformation paused at that level as I also took my time to reciprocate her kind gesture. After breaking up the kiss, she brought her mouth closed my ear ” make sure you’re safe till we get their ” she uttered pressing the remote. I ran into the gravity defying object and it took me out of there. As I came to the top, I beast speed at once and I was awed at the rate at which my speed increased, I knew I was more faster than Jovacik now but what I couldn’t depicted was why or how it happened , I knew the firemen will be surprised when they saw a fire ran past them, as i saw some suddenly dropped the pipe in their hand. I had to quickiy maneuver my way through them in order not to allow the water they were spraying to touch me because I don’t know the consequence of it. My new gained speed made my running to became awesome, my mind recalibrates to the speed at which things are whizzing past me and this provides the sensation of entering another dimension.The wind was absolutely insane,
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2018
the sides of the road started to blur due to vibration, wind turbulence and adrenaline. I was so lost in the great feelings I was deriving from my speed that I even ran passed my house. I’ve been many kilometers away from home before I my brain sent me the signal. I had to made a u turn and started another journey towards home. I stopped abruptly at the door by decreasing my speed when I was about to get there. I quickly turned the door knob and entered the house because I was naked, I entered and met the sitting room in disarray, I knew something was wrong at once. I quickly ran to my mom’s room and my greatest fear was confirmed as I met what I was expecting mee
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2018
HE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 42••••• • • • • • • •••••••• I’ve been many kilometers away from home before I my brain sent me the signal. I had to made a u turn and started another journey towards home. I stopped abruptly at the door by decreasing my speed when I was about to get there. I quickly turned the door knob and entered the house because I was naked, I entered and met the sitting room in disarray, I knew something was wrong at once. I quickly ran to my mom’s room and my greatest fear was confirmed as I met what I was expecting meet ••••••••••••••••••••••• a message was left for me on the wall inside her room, it was written boldly with blood and the message goes thus •• WANNA SEE YOUR LITTLE BEAST FRIEND AND YOUR LITTLE MAMA BEFORE SHE BLEED TO DEATH, THEN MEET ME AT MARSEILLE MEMORIAL AT TEN PM, YOU’RE FREE TO COME WITH YOUR FRIENDS, IT WILL MAKE THE SHOW MORE INTERESTING •• I stood their looking at the writing on the wall as if their is another hidden meaning to it, I knew Marseille memorial is my school, but why will the beast ask for ameeting there, being unable to deduced the reason was setting my head on fire. I knew the reason it fixed the time to 10 pm was for it to be able to transform. My mind was troubled, I knew going there alone is a suicide mission and taking my friends with me is the same thing as massacring them. My leg was becoming weak and it couldn’t hold my body again, I sat on my mom’s bed thinking about what I was going to do. I was scared of facing the beast and I was also scared of losing my mom. I remembered she asked me not to trade my life for hers but that’s impossible for me to do, but come to think of it, I’ve already spent much time on earth tho I was oblivious to those years I spent. I was extremely hungry as I sat on the bed thinking, I knew I will need all my strength in order to face the beast at night tho even if I eat every food I could lay my hands on, I don’t stand a chance against the beast. I tried to wave the feelings of hunger I was feeling aside and concentrate on the task at hand but it was impossible. I felt like it been more than a month since have eaten. I head to the kitchen and opened the fridge to see if their is any beverages inside, drinking it will help arrest the hunger a bit and allow me to think of my plan. But as I opened the fridge, I saw nothing inside, it was empty. I became shocked at this because ever since I’ve been able to decipher my left from right, our fridge has never been empty, I looked everywhere inside the kitchen and nothing edible was found. I thought of ordering but my condition couldn’t allow it, it’s not polite to hear that someone whose world was kidnapped still has the audacity to order for food. Then my eyes shifted to the cutlery space ,and caught glimpse of a knife, ” s–t ” I retorted as I remembered about the dagger my dad gave me. But I don’t know if there’s going to be full moon that night or not, The hunger vanished at once as I ran into my room and wear a cloth to cover my unclothedness, I took another extra one inside my bag and back it as I head outside. The reason I took the cloth was to assure myself that am going to win tho in my heart I knew I’ve lost. I locked the door firmly with my own key in order not to allow Chris and company in, I knew if they got their way in, they will see the message the got rider beast left and they will try to assist me, which I knew will not end well. •••••••••• As I walked slowly heading to the ancient tomb with my hand firmly on my bag’s handle, my feet was hard to lift and I dragged it on the floor, people merely looking at me will know that my life is a mess, ” Benjamin ” I heard a feminine voice called my name, without turning to confirm the caller, I knew it was Peters. I turned slowly to answer and I saw her standing at the balcony of her ancient structured bungalow house, tho the house has been renovated to make it have a taste of the modern world but still, it isn’t hard to tell that it wasn’t built in this era. She head inside as I heed her call signifying that I should follow her. Mrs Peterson lives alone,no relative, no children, tho I heard her two sons are in the state pursuing their career, but have never seen them come visit her before. Her sitting room as usual was neat, the inner structure of the house depicted that it was built in the 80s, the fireplace has been restructured but it still has the taste of the 80s ,the brick and the design gaveit out, Her sitting room was very large ,but occupied by few things. Mrs Peterson should be in her early 60s,but she doesn’t looks much like that, she has the face of a youth and she’s still agile, she dress moderately and am sure she spend a hell of time to make herself look good. I heard from my mom that her husband died when she was at age 42,and since then she refused to marry, taking up the mantle of widowhood at that age was kinda confusing to me, with her look now, I knew surely that she will still be hot then with many suitors filing to get her for themselves. She lives a simple life, and tried everyday to hid the fact that she’s lonely But there’s no doubt that she isn’t lonely. Her home was not a stranger to me tho it’s been long since I came to pass time with her. She loves having my company tho I don’t know the reason. I play with her alot like we’re of the same age, she takes me as a friend and not as a child. We discussed many things and I ranging to her romantic life. But all stopped when I got enrolled in high school, Everyday is a life of the party for me, I gat less free time to chitchat with an old lonely woman who is not boring. ” sit down ” her voice pulled me out of my thought as I sat on one of her chair •• MRS PETERSON : you look tired, should I get you water •• ME : I’m okay peters •• MRS PETERSON : you know you can’t lie to me, merely looking at you, I know you’re hungry •• ME : ( yeah, she’s right, she knew me well almost up to my mama level ,we’ve stayed together for long and that made her knew my silent ) I’ve changed great deals through this year, it ain’t like my before, the language my mood spoke then is now different from now ( I elucidated trying to convince her that am not hungry but my stomach gave me away as it made a grumbling sound ) •• MRS PETERSON : ( smiled mockingly ) I think your mouth and stomach aren’t in correlation ( she retorted as she stood up and head to her kitchen without allowing to raise up any defence for myself ) ••• As she head to the kitchen, I started viewing her sitting room, tho it been long since I’ve visited her but it isn’t much different from then, On the wall close to where her reading table was place near her dining spot was some portraits with names clearly written under it, the portraits according to Mrs Peterson depict the image of her ancestors ,some were painting while others depict the era when flashbox (camera) was introduced, tho that wasn’t my first time of seeing the portraits but it hasn’t caught my attention before, I only view it then as normal pictures, but looking at it now caught my attention,. The portraits were arranged after one another depicting the imtroduction of modernization, from the start it was painting then black and white pictures followed, then gradually a bit of color was introduced, following the lane till full color was visible. What caught my attention with the portrait was in the painting aspect, the first portrait there has the pictures of two people, there arms across their shoulder, and under it was
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2018
PETERSON COOPER & MARSEILLAISE PATRICK The two name rang a bell in my head, I knew have heard it somewhere, then I remembered that my surname was Marseillaise ( my full name is Marseillaise Benjamin ) then I remembered the history I’ve been hearing ever since have turned to a beast, the name of our family hero, the conqueror of Gevaudan was Patrick Marseillaise, and that aid me to remember the name Peterson Cooper, it was the last name my mom mentioned when she was informing me about the founding families, I remembered that I asked her about the last name but she was unable to tell me who it was or the family that it is due to the other topic about why she wasn’t the mayor that we were engrossed in. ” so Mrs Patrick is the last in the founding families of Marseille ) I retorted in my mind. But something seemed strange about the picture, Captain Patrick looked so much like someone I knew but I couldn’t remember the person. I was deeply engrossed with the portrait that I didn’t noticed when Peters entered with a tray filled with baguette and a cup of fruit juice. She dropped It on the table and came closer to where I was standing, I was startled when I noticed her present and she laughed ” looks like you’ve started to develop feelings for this portraits now ” she said still smiling. ” are you also part of the founding families ” I asked her not complementing her sense of humor. She replied yes •• ME : I see, but why aren’t you in any high position in the administration of Marseille •• MRS PETERSON : ( smirked ) just like your mom, I prefer to just offer the council my knowledge ( she replied boastfully ) •• ME : alright, but why is captain Patrick in your family’s portrait •• MRS PETERSON : ( I expected her to be surprised that I knew about captain and ask me how I knew him but she wasn’t surprised and she didn’t ask me anything ) they were close friend and we couldn’t find any portrait which consist of him alone, every of his portrait we have, captain Patrick was present in all of them. I think he would have got himself a personal one if not that he didn’t live long, oh I meant they all didn’t live long. •• ME : they didn’t live long as how? ( i asked surprised ) •• MRS PETERSON : I believe you know about the first founding family •• ME : yes •• MRS PETERSON : according to history, when they claimed Gevaudan ,they lived for sometime before they started dying, captain Patrick died last in a fire outbreak which occur in his house and that was the end of the five friends •• ME : okay ( I replied her still looking at the painting of captain Patrick trying to remember who I knew that resembled him so much ) •• MRS PETERSON : I know about you and I also know about what happened to your mom ( she said drifting me away from what I was trying to remember ) •• ME : ( I was surprised that she knew about me since all this days but I wasn’t ready to ask her how, the information I needed then was everything pertaining to my mom’s abduction ) you mean you saw my mom been kidnapped by the beast ( I asked her trying to be sure if I heard her right •• MRS PETERSON : let talk while you’re eating because I know you still have somewhere important that you’ve to be ( she said taking pleasure in sitting down on one of the chairs inside the sitting room while she left me standing pondering if I should eat the food or not. I was already salivating to eat the food because of the hunger tumor developing inside my stomach, after short deliberation, I sat down and started munching on the baguette sipping the juice down my throat to compliment it as she continued her discussion ) I found it difficult to sleep, so I came outside in the midnight to watch the waxing gibbous moon of this month before I saw something like fire entered your house and ran outside like it didn’t happen •• ME : you know I hate geography, will you please explain the meaning of waxing gibbous moon to me ( I muffled through the bread in my mouth ) •• MRS PETERSON : ( she laughed before answering me ) that is semi circle shape of the moon, the phase of the moon before full moon appears •• ME : (cut in abruptly ) you mean there’s going to be full moon tonight •• MRS PETERSON : yeah, but don’t you want to hear the remaining part of my story •• ME : no, I already heard what I needed to hear ( I replied her laughing ) but to keep me busy till I finish this( I pointed to the food I was eating ) you can tell me some of the history of the five friends that you’ve read. She obliged to my request as she started telling me stories that were breathtaking about the five friends, my eating became slow and Ifelt my eye became heavy, her word started fading away in my my ear and I slept off. •••••••• I woke up and I found myself on a couch, I rubbed my eye surprised that I was sleeping, i viewed the room I was in and it looked similar to Mrs Peterson house, “Mrs Peterson house ” I exclaimed as I jumped out of the couch and ran outside, it was already past dusk, I ran back inside to check the time on her old looking wall clock and the time was 8:20, I couldn’t believe that I slept more than 8 hours, I thought it was because of exhaustion. Without bading peters bye, I ran out of the house. I first thought of beast speeding to the ancient tomb but I shut against, I don’t want to waste my energy because I’ll need more of it when I face the ghost rider beast. I stopped a taxi, and as I was about to hop in, I remembered that I didn’t have any cash on me.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
I begged the taxi man that my mom is in an emergency situation and I have to get to her soon and I don’t have anymoney on me. The taxi being a gentle man helped me. I thanked him as I alighted a kilometers to the ancient tomb thanking him. •••••••••• I ran inside the ancient when the taxi man had left, I unlocked it with my palm and I entered switching on my beast eye. I remembered the spot where I saw the underground lock, I quickly located it and use my palm as the key to unlock it. I ran down the stairs when it opened. Getting to where I was going now was easy unlike the first time when I knew nothing about the place. I took only the dagger as I head out of the underground building. As I got out of the tomb and locked it with my palm, I heard a beast roared at my back. Even without turning I knew it was Jovacik, there was different between Jovacik roaring and the ghost rider beast roaring, Jovacik’s own was like a cat mewing compared to the ghost rider beast roaring which I will like to qualify as a lion roaring. I knew that Jovacik couldn’t beat me again, I’m now stronger compared to when we always fight before. I transformed quickly as I turned to face him with the dagger in my hand. The dagger didn’t change or seemed special even when it was a full moon night, I dropped the dagger and set to face Jovacik. When I turned, I didn’t see him but I was prepared as I kept on snarling. He suddenly jumped out of nowhere heading towards with a big punch, I quickly bent down and rolled to the front in order to dodge the blow. I quickly stood up and turned to face him, he was snarling at me and I snarled back . He head towards me with speed and I also did the same, when I got close to him, I quickly swerve to my right and slash him on his rib. I turned at once and gave it a superman punch on his head and he fell down due to the impact of the punch. I moved closer to him, and tried to raise him up, he quickly locked my head umder his armpit, he held it tight and it became hard for me to breath. I was trying my all to free myself from him but he was keen on strangling me to death. When I was frustrated, I started shaking with anger and the fire emanating from my body changed, it was more furious than me normal fire and it was darkishly red. I thought the heat hit at him as he quickly released me. I stood up with blood shot eye. I wasn’t in control of myself again. He tried to launch an attack towards me but I stopped it with a single hand, I hijacked him up with one hand, and used the other one to punch him on his face. After much trashing from me, he became weak, I drop him on the ground and deep my claws into his chest. He growled in pain, I felt my hand touched his heart and round it against it. I pulled it with force and he roared in pain but I was unable to remove it. Then I heard a wolf howl, I looked towards the sky and saw that the moon was already displaying it elegancy in full. The full moon was out, I head towards where I dropped the dagger and picked it. As I picked it, I watched as the fire emanating from my body, goes down my hand towards the dagger, the dagger lit up in fury and I became scared a bit. I smirked when I understood the situation, As I turned to head to Jovacik and finish my incomplete task, he was already gone. I stood there mesmerized, I couldn’t decipher where he could be, then out of nowhere he appeared and hit me hard on my head with a mighty punch. The fire emanating from my body changed at once and I got hold of myself. I quickly charged at him with the dagger in my hand, I made to stab him on his chest but he held my hand midway to it. He kicked me on my leg we fell down together, we were trying to take charge, he will flip me and come on top me punching me and I also did the same. The dagger was already off my hand. Then it got to a time When he flipped me and I didn’t have strength to do the same. He was on top of me landing me deadly punch. After he saw that I couldn’t do anything again. He deepened his claw into my chest and I felt it round my heart. Ge smirked wildly when he felthis claws around my heart and he tried to pull it. This time it wasn’t easy for him to pull it out as I wrenched in pain. I almost gave up hope of surviving not until I looked at my side and saw that the dagger was just a few distance to my hand reach. I stretched my hand towards it but was unable to get it, I felt some of the muscles holding my heart cut as Jovacik kept on pulling it. I jerked furiously when this occurred and I was able to get closer to the dagger, I stretched a bit and I was able to take it. The dagger lit at oonce as I held, I channeled more of my strength into it and it started blazing much fire. Jovacik stopped pulling me heart on seeing this, and I cut him on his face with the dagger. His face lit up at once and he left me as he screeched in pain out of sight. I stood up and checked where he injured me on my chest. It was already healing. I knew Jovacik will be back soon and a wild idea scraped my mind. I focused my attention and ear to everywhere to discover when Jovacik will be coming. When I heard him coming, I held my ground and when I saw him in sight, I started running and he followed me. I was running towards my school with the thought of using Jovacik towards my own use. I knew the ghost rider beast would have been waiting for me in school, they were both after the same thing i.e my heart. I knew it will lead to a battle between them and the ghost rider beast will surely win Jovacik but I will still have a chance to defeat the G.R.B with Jovacik fighting at my side. Jovacik was keened on catching me as I also was keened on getting to school. Thanks to the improvement in my speed, he was at my back not able to get hold of me until I got to school. I stopped abruptly as I entered the school and saw some people dead on the floor. I checked to confirm who they were and was shocked to see the mayor, our Dean and Mrs Peterson in their own pool of blood. Jovacik also made a stop at my back and was snarling loudly with rage. Then all of a sudden, the halogen bulb on the field on and I saw my mom with Becky tied together . ” I’m sorry ” I heard Becky mumbled under her breath,she looked like she has sustained fatal injury but my mom looked okay. Then I saw someone walking towards them holding a long chain whose figure of the person in the chain I recognised to be Dandy. When the person came into view, I was shocked to my marrow ” Mr wisdom ” I spoke inaudibly and from my back I heard someone pronounced PATRICK with surprise To be continue
SOURCE: www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 19, 2018
HE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • • • • • • • •••••••• Then I saw someone walking towards them holding a long chain whose figure of the person in the chain I recognised to be Dandy. When the person came into view, I was shocked to my marrow ” Mr wisdom ” I spoke inaudibly and from my back I heard someone pronounced PATRICK with surprise •••••••••••••••••••• I turned back to look at the person who said it and was surprised to see a young guy at my back , I haven’t seen him before . But he was naked and his body was having black stain . That was when I deduced that he was Jovacik, But why did he mentioned Patrick, That was when I remembered the portrait I saw inside Peters house, the one that consist of PETERSON Cooper and captain Patrick, ” yeah ” I exclaimed loudly when my memory gisted me that the lookalike was Mr wisdom. ” stupid Jovacik ” I heard Mr Wisdom elucidated smiling wildy. I saw as Jovacik walk passed me and i quickly followed by his side. •• JOVACIK : how is this possible (he asked confused ) •• MR WISDOM : you’re a fool ( he shot at Jovacik laughing wildly ) and you’ll always be a fool, a fool who couldn’t recognised who decipher the enemy from friend ( he added laughing wildly again ) •• JOVACIK : what do you mean by enemy from friend (he asked with a confused look on his face ) •• MR WISDOM : hahahaha ( he laughed wildly again ) I knew that you’re the dumbest on earth but you think yourself to be the wisest ) do you think the private guards that the beast of Gevaudan introduced to you were really some people he saved or how do you think the little kid escaped, that he turned to an adult and ran outside, ouch, your stupidity hurt me so much ( he said laughing mockingly, I could see that Jovacik eye had already turned red ) how do you think I knew the beast was dead and that I should attack you in broad daylight, betrayal has been lurking in your shadow for a long time but your foolishness and ignorance made you not to be aware of it (he said laughing wildly again. I just stood there looking at them in awe, saying that I was surprised was an understatement, how could I be a fool and fell for Mr wisdom’s trick, but how could that be, I remembered that I checked his wound and he didn’t heal, I knew through their little chitchat that he has being a beast for long to the extent of becoming a evil beast ,he has consumed more than thousand heart of human being, but could Becky also be in it with him, no (I declared in my mind ) with her current situation, it shows that she’s not part of it. I wasn’t hearing what they were discussing as I was already lost in my thinking , “how can I save my mom, Becky and Dandy” I retorted in my mind Dandy in the chain looked helpless, it was like he s been through a lot, He couldn’t stand straight, he was bending, and looking me.with the eye that clearly stated that I should save him. Then suddenly I heard a loud bang which drew me away from my thoughts, I checked by my side and Jovacik was not with me again, I spinned around and I saw him a few kilometres from us with fire burning on his chest, as he groaned in pain on the floor where he was, I think he’s thread on a rough part in their chitchat and he’s facing the consequence of it I knew at first sight that it was a fireball , ” but did Mr wisdom just made fireball from his hand without turning ” I asked myself in a low tune. ” yeah ” I heard Mr wisdom replied me sharply, I was surprised that he could hear, the were even hardly out of mymouth and he was able to hear it, I sighed as I steer at him. ” looks like you don’t know what you’re dealing with here kid ” he said walking close to me dragging Dandy along with him , ” I am the evil beast ” he retorted with an evil grin, as he walked closer to me. Seeing him coming closer sent a shiver through my spine but I held my ground not moving from where I was, but my body failed me as I saw myself shivering with every Steps he took. When he got closer to me, he held my chin up and looked deep into my eye “Just like the eye of that fool who also couldn’t decipher a friend from foe ” he said with an irritating pride, ” he isn’t a fool ” I suddenly shut back shifting away from him. ” he is and so are you ” he replied moving closer to me and I shifted back again. “you got tricked easily by me just like he also got tricked, you thought you’re wise and I think you caught on a bit, I give you credit for that ” he said clapping his hand ” and do you know what it takes to change your mind, just a little beast trick and food ” ” food and trick as how “? I asked him stopping my act of cowardice and stood to face him He made a claw to come out of his index finger and cut himself on his wrist, ” look at it ” he said stretching his hand towards me and right in front of me,his wrist healed ” you call that a trick “? I retorted mockingly “Wait for it ” he replied not taking his hand away from my front and a shocking event happened, His wrist that was healed earlier opened up again, I just stood their looking at him like a dummy with my mouth opened ” I was really tricked, so he made me fall for this trick when he saved me from Jovacik and got injured ” I couldn’t utter anything as I was very angry with my foolish self, but he also mentioned food and I could remember vividly that I haven’t for ones eaten in his house, amd I only been to his house, that was when I was injured, I looked at him and he was still having the wicked grin on his face, “and food ” I said in a pale tone, He laughed wickedly again which kinda set my inside on fire, I felt like stabbing him with the dagger in my hand, “dagger ” I just remembered that their was even a dagger that in my hand, the dagger was still in my hand and I doubt that Mr wisdom have seen it, their was no flame on it because I was in my human form, naked in front of him, I knew he could knew about the knife so I dropped it gently on the floor. ” so you think the dream you dreamt about the people you trust betraying you is just out of the ordinary ” he smirked as he looked at me like a lost puppy, I couldn’t decipher what he meant by dream or betrayal by people I trust and I don’t wish to know, I’ve made my calculation, I knew if I could quickly get Dandy out of the chain on his neck and loose the one used to bound him on his wrist,he will be able to escape and if possible, take Becky and my mom with him while I keep the evil beast out of their way, Mr wisdom was saying some things but I couldn’t hear a ounce of it, I quickly transformed and I saw as Mr wisdom smirked, I knew he was smirking at my foolishness but he was wrong, He just stood there with his head tilted up looking at me, he didn’t transform and I was happy with that. I quickly picked the dagger on the floor and with speed, and in a single swing, I aimed at the chain on Dandy hand, I was precise with my calculation and the chain fell from his wrist, The dagger didn’t gave me trouble cutting through it, Mr wisdom seeing this used just a single hand to drag me away from Dandy but I made sure I freed the one on his neck before I fell to the ground, I was surprised to how powerful Mr wisdom was even when he was in human form. I fell to the ground likewise Dandy, he couldn’t move despite the chain was not on him, he looked weak, I was just wondering in my Mind what Mr wisdom could have done to him to make him weak. When I fell down the dagger also fell from my hand ,” wow, dragon hell dagger, interesting ” he said picking up the dagger, ” that fool must have forged it for you before he died “he elucidated wickedly, Hearing him calling my dad a fool and not being able to do anything about it made me felt useless, I looked at Dandy and saw that he was already healing, his strength was already coming back, i knew all I had to do was buy him a little time more, ” do you kill all this people and Mrs saltzman ” I asked standing from the ground and transforming back to human . ” yes ” he answered boastfully not taking his gaze away from the dagger, he was viewing it as a lost treasure, I knew he was thinking about something in his mind and I wished then that part of my ability is being telepathic . “Why” I asked him peeping to see the improvement of Dandy. ” just like their ancestors, they were also a fool, Saltzman then in the 80s was the most foolish one out of my friends in which those ” he said stretching his hand towards our Dean, mayor and Mrs Peterson ” were their descendants, your precious Patricia, was also a fool just like Mansir, she saw one of the picture of I featured in with Mansir and she has the gut to threatened me, she was so stupid that she called me to meet her in school that night which I did, she wanted to confirm if I was really the person in it, I confirmed it for her and she had the gut to threatened me, ” he repeated it again with a bloodshot eye ” I only did her good by eating that gut, and I’m sure those ones too ” he said pointing his hands towards the deads on the floor ” may also do that, so it will be better to clear them out of my way, since am going to down permanently here in my place when I take what I needed from you tonight ” He added with a wicked grin. I looked at Dandy and saw that he was already on his feet, he made to attack Mr wisdom but I shook my head to show my disapproval, I made some move silently with my hands to tell him to save Becky and my mom first. ” I think you’ve gotten your friend enough time right ” he said to my surprised as he made fireball from his hands and threw it at Dandy who was almost to where my mom and Becky was,
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2018
I shouted so that he could dodge it but it was too late as he only turned and the fireball hit him on his chest, the force threw him out of sight, I think to another street because I was sure it took him beyond the school. “Now let go back to business ” Mr wisdom said transforming to the ghost rider beast,and I also transformed, I ran towards him with speed but he met my speed with an uppercut punch which sent me flying into the air, I landed on the floor and I felt some of my bone dislocate. I groaned in pain as I hit the floor, he moved towards me and hijacked me up, ” I told you that you don’t stand a chance against me ” he said deeping his claws into my chest, The pain was so much and I screamed as his claws burnt it way to my heart, I thought all hope was lost not until I Jovacik with speed punched the G.R.B from behind, it was as if nothing hit him, he only turned back to look at Jovacik, he removed his claws from my chest and used the hand to strangle Jovacik, he dropped me on the floor and I fell to to the ground with a loud thud. Different size of killer punch started landing on Jovacik’s face, it got to a stage that Jovacik passed out in his grip and transformed to human, I just stayed on the ground looking at them, I knew it useless trying to escape and I was very weak. After Jovacik transformed to a human, he dropped him to the floor, he grip from the ground again and placed the dagger in my hand, I was already in human form, but he stared hard into my eye and I felt myself transforming to a beast without being able to control it, after my transformation was complete, the dagger started blazing fiercely. He anchored my hand with the dagger towards Jovacik chest, he was very strong and my strength wasn’t capable of controlling my hand as I felt the dagger penetrating into Jovacik’s chest, Jovacik woke up at once but couldn’t do anything as the dagger made it way into his chest, He screamed loudly in pain and started shaking furiously on the ground when the dagger pierced his heart. He convulsed as he breath his last breath and his body turned pale. After that he gripped me again and inserted his claws into my heart, His claws hasn’t gone deep into my chest when I heard a gun been cocked fast and shot, the beast was very fast as he disappeared at once, the bullet flew passed me because I fell to the ground when the beast dropped me and disappeared, I looked at my front and I saw Chris with a rifle in his hand, I turned to look at my mom and saw Nina and Victor releasing them. I sighed with relief as I tilted my end down, but I suddenly heard a scream in my front, I quickly braced my head up and saw blood coming out of Chris mouth, At his back was the G.R.B, and his claws was protruding out of chris chest, he put his hands on Chris head and Chris body started blazing at once, I screamed loudly as this happened and I saw Nina ran pass by my side screaming and shooting profusely at the beast, The beast dodged it all and , when Nina ran out of bullet the beast appeared in front of her and shove her with the back of his palm and I saw as my love flew into the air, and landed on the floor with a heavy thud, Seeing her fell down triggered some strength into me and I got up at once, with all the remaining strength and speed that was left radiating in me, I ran towards the beast and punched him but it doesn’t seem to pose any effect on him as he only shifted back a bit. He gripped me when I made another attempt to punch him again, he hijacked me up and without wasting time, he deep his claws into my chest again, his third trial, I knew their was no way around it this time, when his claws revolved around my heart, I suddenly heard a feminine scream and was surprised to see my mom running towards us with a club, the beast smirked as he saw her, when she got closer to us, the beast shove the club from her hand, and he deep his claw into her chest, I saw as she fell down to the floor and died. I screamed loudly and jerked furiously but that was a wrong move as his claws was already around my heart, With force he drew my heart out and everything blackout as I died The end.. •• •• •• •• •• Sorry. To be continue……
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 19, 2018
HE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 45••••• • • • • • • •••••••• →→→→→Ben’s Voice←←←←← I’m sure many people reading about me right now will say that my life is f —-d up, you are all right because I know myself that my life is more than f—-d up. My whole life is a mess. I was born with the ill fate of shouldering a great and deadly responsibility which my dad left me with. Deducting the 250 years I lived in darkness, at my tender age of 16 which supposed to be fun filled , partying, playing pranks, get into fight, and lot more. But here I am fighting with something extraordinary I’ve lost my mom, I’ve even caused the death of my love’s dad. I don’t really want this life tho I want the power it gave me. I’m immature, call me that. And my greatest crime is leaving the people of Marseille at the mercy of an evil beast. I’m sure their day and night will be filled with terror, everyone waiting for the time their death will locate them, People moving out of Marseille in order to secure their family’s life and theirs. How am I going to rest in peace knowing fully what I left behind. It’s been seven days since my soul has been moving in an hollow land, everywhere was dark, I barely see my front, seven days without food or water, no rest, no sleep, all I did was walk and it doesn’t seems to have an end, I have it iin my mind that it was my punishment. My punishment for being careless ,for throwing my people into the abyss of danger ,getting the one I called my life murdered without being able to do anything than dying without a fight The only thing that illuminate light in this land is a dusk moon. I was even surprised to how I knew I had spent seven days in this place without the change in weather or day. All I just did was walk. In this place, their was no living things, not even plant. The only thing present was the sand I thread upon in my journey. My throat was dried and my body was irritating me. Sweat was clamoring all over me through out my journey and fatigue dwell with me. I wished I was given another chance to make things right, even if it’s to start breaking into prisons to get hardened criminals and people on death row and start devouring their hearts in order to get stronger, I don’t mind. But everything was too late. I knew I was journeying to hade, but I thought I was being punished and that was why I wasn’t provided with any ride. I was damned to trek to hade. As a child, I always imagine that the journey to hade will be through a boat on a sea or river. Maybe this route was made for we the ruthless sinner ,so that we can be punished a bit before getting to hade, And seeing that my mom and Chris were not with me, it means they must have taken boat to hade, they might even be waiting for me at the entrance so that they can spank me a bit before they will enter. I knew myself that I was a big sinner, and I knew I’m worth the punishment even in ten folds, even if the Creator forgive me, I can’t forgive myself. On the fifteenth day of my walking, I suddenly started hearing the chirping of birds tho I saw none. I knew I was closer to wherever it was I was going. My soul felt refreshed at this discovery, and I saw myself hastening movement. But no matter how fast I walked, I wasn’t getting anywhere, it was like I wasn’t moving at all tho I knew I was walking, and the chirping of the birds was getting louder the more step I took, After hearing the sound of birds, I had to trekked for another seven days before I finally saw a sun illuminating from the nothern side and a big tree covered with green leaves , it was a beautiful sight as different varieties of birds was seen displaying their magnificent beauty round it, they were many, some were flapping their wings to make drum beat while some were busy singing. The tree was beautified with green leaves, and the different colors the different birds were emanating made it looked more beautiful, but something was surprising at the sight, below the tree on the ground, their was no dried leave. The ground was neat as if someone was taking care of it, sweeping and making the surrounding neat, then I moved further to scout the area and I was right with my assumption as I saw a lone building erected in the hollowed land, the ray of the sun was directly on it, it looked like a bungalow from the exterior view and it looked normal if not for the direct ray of sunlight on it. I moved closer to the building, it has a small door that I knew I will have to tilt my head downward a bit in order to be able to enter it. “Could it be that it’s dwarf(s) that is occupying the house ” I thought in my mind as I made to grab the handle of the door but I was shocked as the door opened by itself, I sighed deeply as I entered, I feared nothing because their was nothing else to lose except the way to hade. I was surprised when I entered the room, it looked like the underground room inside the ancient tomb. No, it was the room. Everything inside the underground was present inside the, ranging from all the drawings and paintings to the artifacts on the shelf, the only difference was that two chairs were inside it. “How is this possible “? I asked myself loudly as I was mesmerized by the building, ” Because I loved the building so much ” I heard someone spoke behind me and I turned at once to look at the person but I saw no one, Was it my ear playing trick on me or their is a ghost inside the room, but if their is a ghost inside, I should be able to see it because I’m also a ghost now, I thought in my mind as I continued to view the room. “Come have a seat ” I heard someone spoke again and this time it came from behind me again and I swiftly turned and was surprised to see my dad occupying one out of the two chairs present inside the room. ” your mom really loved this ” he elucidated as I made to sit down on the second empty chair inside the room. ” these room was hers, it was her secret place of getting away from the strenuous feat of being a princess, it was just an underground room situated in an empty tomb which king Davala made for himself When he was young to be buried when he dies,and for all the other kings that’s going to rule after him to be buried, he was the one who made this underground room for his precious girl to play in, then, your mother was the only child of king Davala and his wife. She loved the underground building so much and always frequent their to play. She asked her dad to build another tomb for himself because she is not ready to share the tomb with any dried bone and king Davala obliged to her because her word was the king’s command. When we started brewing the flame of love blazing between us, she brought me to this place and trust me son, it felt very good. All those paintings, we painted it together, after you were born, you also love this room as you’ve never shed tears inside it before. You will play around while your mom and I make out. I changed all the locks of the room and the tomb when I started having the feeling that I will soon be gone, I did it with the assistance of one of my wizard friend, he made my blood which also flow through you to be the only key for it. He narrated his love story with my mom in a way which gat me ashamed of myself, but that was then in the olden days, they are kinda faithful then, always with a girl, maybe they ain’t have enough girls like we do now, I elucidated bluntly in my mind as I watched him continue his story, but something seemed off, or am in another kind of trance, I’ll know when he’s through with his story because I didn’t felt like interrupting him . ” knowing fully that I was going to die soon, I made preparations for myself so that my soul won’t be lost, I asked a powerful sorcer to create this place for me so that I can stay in it till I’ll be able to get my golden heart and fly my way out of here ” he narrated with a bright expression ” what do you mean by a golden heart and fly your way out of here as how ” ? I asked him confused ” I am a beast who have thread this earth for 1250 years without killing any innocent human, the Creator already has a gift for beast who doesn’t have the blood of an innocent person in its hands till he walks the earth for 1500 years, the Creator will grant a beast like that a golden heart which will turn the beast to undisputed beast, filled with power beyond that of an evil beast, and the most awesome aspect of the power is that a golden feather will be bestow on such beast to reign with the birds of the earth” he said standing up from where he was sitting and turning his back on me, And suddenly ,a big golden feather emerged from his back, he looked like an angel I stood up unknowingly as I was awe by the magnificency of the feather, ” here in this world, I’ve completed the remaining 250 years and the golden heart was bestowed upon me” he said sheathing back the feather into his back. “With this feather, I can fly my soul out of this place and resurrect my body ” but since you’ve gotten what you want, why didn’t you get out of this place and clear the mess you caused before this happened to me “? I asked him with bitterness in my voice “Because of you son “he replied with a countenance which showed that he was proud of what he said “Me” I asked surprised and he replied yes. I knew something like this might happen, so I insured you the day I insured myself to this place, and when I got my golden heart, I was tempted to fly out of here, but I thought what will happen if you later die, there’s no way you’re getting out of here, so I stayed so I could give you the heart so that you can fly out of here. ” no, you can’t give me the heart ” I retorted slowly , “why” my dad asked with a surprised expression ” I’ve fumbled beyond going back to earth again, I’ve lost love ones and I don’t believe in myself that I can make things right again, so it will be good if you fly out of here and set things right yourself ” ” don’t say tha
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
I felt my back itching me and a beautiful golden feather emerged from it. “I am proud of you son ” my dad said patting me on my head, “follow me ” he added going towards the shelf that led to the secret room and I followed him with my feather still protruding from my back like an archangel. He added pressure to the edge of the shelf and it opened, he entered and I followed him. After we got inside, he started walking to the wall of the other side of the building and to my surprise, he opened a door, I stood there transfixed at the spot I was, looking at him . He motioned to me with his hand to join him and I did, at the other end of the door was great darkness, my dad pointed his index finger to the sky and I traced it with my eye and saw a little brightness in the sky, it was like a small moon between mass darkness. ” fly to that bright place and you’re out of here son ” he said trying to hide the tears forming in his eye. I hugged him deeply ” i love you dad and thanks for the heart and the golds ” I whispered into his ear as he smiled. I disengaged myself from his embrace as I started flapping my feathers and I saw myself flying upward. To be continue… © 2018 from the stable of horluwa_p1 watch out for # Angels_do_weep
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 19, 2018
I felt my back itching me and a beautiful golden feather emerged from it. “I am proud of you son ” my dad said patting me on my head, “follow me ” he added going towards the shelf that led to the secret room and I followed him with my feather still protruding from my back like an archangel. He added pressure to the edge of the shelf and it opened, he entered and I followed him. After we got inside, he started walking to the wall of the other side of the building and to my surprise, he opened a door, I stood there transfixed at the spot I was, looking at him . He motioned to me with his hand to join him and I did, at the other end of the door was great darkness, my dad pointed his index finger to the sky and I traced it with my eye and saw a little brightness in the sky, it was like a small moon between mass darkness. ” fly to that bright place and you’re out of here son ” he said trying to hide the tears forming in his eye. I hugged him deeply ” i love you dad and thanks for the heart and the golds ” I whispered into his ear as he smiled. I disengaged myself from his embrace as I started flapping my feathers and I saw myself flying upward. To be continue… © 2018 from the stable of horluwa_p1 watch out for # Angels_do_weep
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
HE CHOSEN ONE {the beast of GEVAUDAN} • • • • • • •••••Episode 46••••• SEMI FINAL • • • • • • •••••••• →→→→→Ben’s Voice←←←←← Opportunity they say comes only but once, but it was different in my own case, I was given another opportunity to make things right after misusing the first one, a second chance at life, not many people get that kind of chance, I’m just a lucky guy who always have good and kind parents who are ready to make me happy even if it will make them sad, ranging from my real dad, and to my foster mother I thought, not until I discovered what I would even not have wish to discover. I knew my dad was happy giving me his heart and I was also going to make sure I don’t let him down. I will make sure the heart comes in handy. I will make sure I put a good sleep to the eye of the people of Marseille, not make the cry of the dead ones to be in vain, and avenge my love ones. I now have the power to do so, I am now the undisputed beast of Gevaudan •• •• •• •• As I flew up to the little brightness that was up, my body system kept on changing, I knew it was to adapt to the new power inside me. After flying for some minutes, I was getting closer to the ring shaped brightness, the brightness was widening and in no time I entered the eye blinding brightness and I felt myself being loss into the brightness. I later found myself and opened my eye only to see myself in a very dark place. I was wondering what could have happened, ” did I lost my way to earth ” I asked myself feeling restless, I tried to move my hand but it was impossible to do so, it was like I was locked inside somewhere or barricade by somethings. I felt something cold resting on my chest and with force I got my hand their and picked it, without seeing it I knew it was the dragon hell dagger, seeing the dragon hell dagger on my chest only means one thing, My soul had reconnect with my body and I’ve already been buried. The person who buried me must have placed the knife on my chest, I presumed it was the handiwork of Patrick, he must have buried me with the dagger because he thought I can’t come back to life again since my heart was gone and the knife will also be useless in his hand because it can only work in my hand. ” whew, he really saved me the stress of having to find the dagger ” I smiled to myself as the thought crept through my mind, I held the dagger upward and pushed it up expecting for it to hit a plank but I was surprised when I heard it tear through a bag and entered the soil, I drew the dagger back and some soil escaped into where I was. I switched on my beast eye, it was 50 times more brighter than the one I had before, it was like I was in broad daylight, “s–t, f–k Patrick ” I cursed under my breath when I discovered that he buried me inside a body bag. I tried to transform but it was impossible, after many trials I resigned as I lay inside the body bag quietly . I was tired and I rested, I didn’t know when I slept off.. When I woke up, I was not feeling alright, I was suffocating and due to this I was irritated, my body hovered with displeasure and I was trying hard to breath. After severe pain of displeasure, I passed out. I woke up again after some minutes, and it was the same again, I was suffocating again, I knew if I don’t find a way out of the earth, I will keep on facing the torment of suffocation, I am immortal so I can’t die but the displeasure it caused me was too much. I passed out again the second time again after many trials to transform. When I woke up again, it was still the same, But this time my hinge to survive was strong, I screamed loudly as I used all my strength to force my transformation. When I’ve completely transformed, I busted out of the soil . I dusted the soil on my body when I got out and viewed my surrounding. Everywhere was dark and all I could see were trees, the chirping of crickets filled the air. That was when it occurred to me that Patrick buried me inside a deep forest. My stomach started grumbling meaning that I was hungry Then I heard somethings running towards where I was, I stood my ground waiting for whatever it might be, then I heard the howling of wolves. I smirked when I heard it and deducing from what I was hearing, it’s more than a single wolf. I was happy because I was very hungry and some foolish animals were already on their way to offer me themselves as dinner. I quickly transformed back to human when I heared their steps close by. I didn’t want to scare them away. It was their alpha that first made an appearance, while others followed suit. The alpha stayed in front of me snarling while others encircled me, they were seven in numbers including their alpha. I smiled as they kept on moving closer to me with their eyes emanating light, their tooth growling fiercely, When they were close enough, I released the claws of my right hand, they were more sharper than my former one, very sharp and longer. In a speed of lightening without turning, I killed the seven of them not allowing any to escape. I burped when I finished all the vital organs inside the last one. I felt satisfied after devouring all. Then the next problem followed, that is getting out of where I was. I did not know where I was and the path leading out of their. I stayed at the spot where I was not wanting to get lost in the forest. Then I heard the sound of a bird, I tilted my head upward to look at it because I was surprised that a bird could still be flying at that time of the night. It was a big bird and it was flapping it feathers as it goes it way, I wished the bird could come down and show me the way out of the forest, that was when I remembered that I now have a wing. I didn’t know if will work on earth or if it was just made for the hollow land which I just came from. I tried to bring it out but it wasn’t coming forth,. I concentrated all my effort to my back in order to bring it out but it wasn’t working. After many trials and failure, I gave up. I sat down hopelessly on the ground thinking what will happen if I don’t quickly find my way out of the forest to help my friends. Then another idea scraped my mind, “What if I’ve to be in beast form before the feather can come out ” I asked myself rhetorically. I stood up and transformed at once, that was when I noticed that I was now bigger than how I was before, the fire emanating from my body was gold in colour. Seeing this gave me a tingling of hope that my feather was going to come out . I concentrated some of my power to my back and yes, the feather came out. It was also gold in colour matching the fire emanating from my body. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I flapped my wings as I started defying the law of gravity. When I was in the air, I was able to have a clear view of my surroundings, ” f–k you Patrick ” I cursed under my breath again when I discovered that where he buried me, apart from the place been situated inside the forest, it was also surrounded by water, making it almost impossible for anyone to get there. I flew higher in order to be able to see if i can see any street light or car light in order to trace it back to get home. After flying higher almost to the cloud level, I started seeing some small lights, they were in a long row which signifies that they were street light, tho they were so tiny like Lampyridaes ( fireflies ) but I knew it was because of the height I attained. I started flying towards there and the light kept on increasing its size and I saw that flames were erupting from it, I increased my speed and when I got closer, that was when I knew it wasn’t street lights, It was some set of house closed to each other that were on fire. I quickly descended on the floor, and with speed I ran inside the first one closed to me to see if their is any survivor, but their was none, Everybody inside the house were all dead. I was amazed by this and move closer to one of the dead. That was when I knew that their death wasn’t caused by the fire, their hearts and vital organs were missing as their bodies were been ripped apart. The fire was just to cover the track. I searched the remaining buildings and it was also the same. Tears formed in my eye when I discovered this, everyone was dead because of my immaturity and inability to fish out friends from foe. With rage I flew up and head to Patrick’s house but when I got their, I met no one. I searched through all his house but got nothing of importance their. Then I entered into his secret room,, the one I entered last time. Nothing was inside again. Thinking it was a lost cause I made my way out of the place. As I wanted to get out, I saw something on the floor that amazed me, even without picking it I knew whose own it was, It was a pink ribbon I got for my mom when she clocked 25 and ever since then, she always wears it out . I picked it up and yes ,i was right, it was the ribbon and I was sure she didn’t have it on when Patrick kidnapped her because I saw it in her room that day. With many thoughts conjugating in my mind, I used my beast speed and ran to my house only to see everything down, it was already burnt down including Peterson’s own and some house beside ours. Everywhere was silent, danger omen filled the air. I walked slowly to the road and was surprised not to see any movement on it even vehicles, On the roads of Marseille, their is no boring moment on it, even midnight always feel like daytime, vehicles passing, hookers pacing around and the street nigga doing what they know how to do most. But now, everywhere was dry, it doesn’t even feel like people are still staying in Marseille. I beast speed to the abode of Chris and Nina. I knew if my friends are still alive, they will be there. I transformed to human as I stood at the spot where Nina always press the remote ,expecting her to press it when she see me standing on it but nothing happened. After waiting there for ten minute and nothing happened, I decided to take my leave. As I was going, I suddenly heard some sort of mechanical sound at my back, I turned back but no one was there, Some few seconds later, the spot opened and all my friends came up, but they were with different kinds of weapons, Nina with an arrow, Becky with a rifle, Victor with a pistol which am sure contained wooden bullets and Dandy with nothing in his hand but he transformed at once when they got to the top surface. I sighed a sigh of relief when I saw them, I wanted to run to them when Becky shot at me, I was very fast now, so it was easy dodging it, They all joined her as they kept on attacking me, but it was all a waste, Dandy came forward to me and tried to hit me but even in my human form, I was stronger than him, I was only guarding his attack, I didn’t attack him. But he wasn’t stopping, then I heard an arrow coming from behind me and I swiftly moved away and it hit Dandy. He fell to the floor and groaned in pain, I quickly moved back to him and pulled it out. I raised him up and spoke “Why are you attacking me, can’t you recognize me again “? I asked Nina who was at my front. ” you can’t trick us Patrick ” she barked at me. That was when I got it, they thought it was Patrick who camouflaged with my face. ” no, it’s me, I am Ben ” I replied her, I knew someone was already aiming at me from my back and I was sure it was Victor, I knew Nina had already seen him ,and was trying to distract me from knowing, ” okay I believe you ” she said moving closer to me,. I ran away from her and in a second, I already have Victor in my grasp, I held the two of them in my hands. Then I whispered to Victor some events that only him and I knew about, And with shock visible in his eye, he screamed ” he is Ben, he is Ben ” I released him and he ran to Nina ” it’s Ben ghost ” he screamed at her and I laughed, I released my hold on Dandy ” I am not a ghost , I’m the real Ben ” I said and the two of them ran towards me to embrace me, I heard Becky footsteps too running towards us and she also jumped on me which made all of us to fell down. We stood up laughing, Victor pinched me on my cheek and I hit his hand which made all of us excluding Dandy who was groaning on the floor, to laugh again. ” how is this possible, I thought, no, we thought we all saw it when Mr wisdom… ” I placed my index thumb on Nina’s lip to stop her from completing her sentence. ” I’m back and that’s all that matter,” I spoke with smile on my face.
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 19, 2018
Then suddenly, two neat palms glued to my face, it was a slap from Nina and Becky at the same time ” hope you know what that’s for ” they spoke in unison and I shook my head shamefully. I knew they’ve both known that I was dating the two of them and this resulted to my mood being down. ” no need to be sad, we will settle it after we’ve settled Mr wisdom ” Nina said when she noticed the change in my mood. “But what happened to my mom ” I said brightening up a bit when I remembered about the ribbon I saw , Their mood changed at once when I asked about my mom and this made me thought it was because she was dead but little did I know that I was wrong. They all took their time in looking at themselves before Victor finally spoke up ” you don’t want to know pal ” he said with a sober countenance. ” what do you mean by saying that “?I asked with a concerned expression ” please forget about her now and let discuss how we’re going to defeat them ” Nina replied trying to urge me to forget about my mom ” what did she meant as them ” I asked myself rhetorically To be continue…. •• •• The final episode by his grace drops on Friday watch out © 2018 4rm d stable of #horluwa_p1 watch out for #angels_do_weep
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 19, 2018
Then suddenly, two neat palms glued to my face, it was a slap from Nina and Becky at the same time ” hope you know what that’s for ” they spoke in unison and I shook my head shamefully. I knew they’ve both known that I was dating the two of them and this resulted to my mood being down. ” no need to be sad, we will settle it after we’ve settled Mr wisdom ” Nina said when she noticed the change in my mood. “But what happened to my mom ” I said brightening up a bit when I remembered about the ribbon I saw , Their mood changed at once when I asked about my mom and this made me thought it was because she was dead but little did I know that I was wrong. They all took their time in looking at themselves before Victor finally spoke up ” you don’t want to know pal ” he said with a sober countenance. ” what do you mean by saying that “?I asked with a concerned expression ” please forget about her now and let discuss how we’re going to defeat them ” Nina replied trying to urge me to forget about my mom ” what did she meant as them ” I asked myself rhetorically To be continue…. •• •• The final episode by his grace drops on Friday watch out © 2018 4rm d stable of #horluwa_p1 watch out for #angels_do_weep
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
friday nice try
Re: The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
What a captivating story!Work on your punctuations and your diction,and you are the next big thing after Prof.Wole Soyinka.Please I am expecting the updates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / Mr. Giwa Is A Trader: The Story Continues / Money Ain't Loyal: A Hard-boiled Crime Fiction By Daniel Junior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.