Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,207 members, 7,825,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! (11900 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / An Advice To Young,unmarried Men...........by Dr. Myles Munroe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by oyinda3(f): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2010
luap:

The sad truth is that black women in the usa have the highest single rate. Ever wonder why? They have this im tough attitude. Black men. go get the women that makes u happy, white, black, asian, indian, what ever. Black women, change your attitude or continue being single or unwed mothers.

shattap. black men in usa have the highest single rate for men too. just like black women have highest single rate among the women.
blacks in general have the worst of most things in US except in sports.

besides, many of the women are better off being single and unwed mothers. they are that way because they have to be due to circumstances. at least that's my opinion cool
what needs to change is black ppl's position in society. we're always at the bottom of everything and it's shameful. jeez

@OP lipsrsealed
u deserve all the disrespect u've been getting. you don't seem to be very sensible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 5:58am On Jun 15, 2010
I see the mods are deleting my posts now. angry

should have known SMH.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 6:00am On Jun 15, 2010
luap:

Yeah, I can see your point. Most black women are disrespectful to black men for some reason. I married a black woman, and you have to teach them that your intolerable to disrespect. Just do not put up with it. You have to be willing to leave them and walk away.

Some black woman like to compete against black men. It is strange. Black man has to go to work all day, compete with whites, then come home and compete again. The heck with that, just leave them and go get a white women or teach your black women that your not going to put up with that B.S.

The sad truth is that black women in the usa have the highest single rate. Ever wonder why? They have this im tough attitude. Black men. go get the women that makes u happy, white, black, asian, indian, what ever. Black women, change your attitude or continue being single or unwed mothers.

THATs what I'M sayin'!

I never thought when I made this thread that I would actually hear a REAL brother stand up and speak on this issue, like you have so eloquently did.

Great post, my friend!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2010
queeneve:
There are ONE MAN TO EVER 10 WOMEN IN THE WORLD.  Common sense, THERE ARE GOING TO BE ALOT OF SINGLE WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE.  Now, if you are going to compare USA WITH OTHER COUNTRIES, you do not have a chance in hell, NO OFFENSE to the ladies from other countries. 

According to black women, they are single in numbers that rival and beat out other races.

BLACK WOMEN are the ones who keep perpetuating this "single black woman" campaign and not ANYONE else. well, except for the white media whom profits off of constnatly uses them to feed off of their insecurities.

SMH.

I commend you on making the statement in saying that BLACK WOMEN arent alone when it comes to not finding mates-- EVERY HUMAN BEING goes through this crap. now if only we can convince 99.99% of the OTHER black females who keep chanting about how THAT isnt the case and the black woman's scenario is just SOOOO DIFFERENT.

black women are the only group who keep this argument going in circles-- no one else cares.

queeneve:
There may be alot of single women, not just BLACK WOMEN, single women period in USA, but catch this, WOMEN IN USA HAVE MORE FREEDOM AND RIGHTS THAN ANY women around the world.  If a woman is single in USA, it is not a death sentence because guess what 75 PERCENT OF THE WOMEN IN USA ARE THE BREADWINNER OF THE FAMILY.  EMBARRASSING!  SINGLE OR NOT, IF A WOMAN DOES NOT GET MARRIED, SHE STILL LIVE AS GOOD AS MARRIED WMEN IN USA WITH A WORKING HUSBAND.   

EXACTLY!

Man-- I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.

now if only we could make a MILLION  more YOU to drown out the rest of them.

queeneve:
NOW SINCE WE COMPARING, women in other unindustralized countries, MUST DEPEND ON MARRIAGE TO SURVIVE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PARENT HAVE 23 KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF, they SELLS THEIR DAUGHTER OFF AS SOON SHE HIT PUBERTY, which worse, A MARRIED HO OR SINGLE WOMAN WITH FREEDOM?

PEOPLE WANT TO LOOK AT AMERICAN SINGLE WOMEN AS IF THEY ARE DISEASED, BUT THEY ARE LIVING WELL WITHOUT A MAN, WHILE THE MARRIED HOES DROOLING WITH JEALOUSY, PLEASE AND THE WOMEN WHO HAVE KIDS ARE SINGLE MADE THAT DECISION TO KEEP THEM, YOU DON'T THINK THESE NIGERIAN GIRLS NOT HAVING ABORTION?  THINK AGAIN BUSTER!

AT LEAST AMERICAN WOMEN AREN'T COWARD TO ABANDON THEIR KIDS AFTER A SORRY ASSED MAN SAY I QUIT, LET SEE IF YOU CAN SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT HELP IN YOUR COUNTRY,

you make a LOT of good points that I agree with. but I am NOT about bashing women and people from other --in your words-- "less industrialized countries".

we MUST understand them and sympathize with them-- no matter the harsh words they so carelessly dish out at us. We are better than that.

I understand a LOT of other blacks LOVE picking on black americans out of an inferiority complex that THEY secretly have and hold about themselves and the conditions they come from. But our people (black americans) got to be better than that and move past silly nationalistic tribal shouting matches.

THIS is precisely the reason why Africa is in the shape it's in TODAY!
People within the very same DXMN COUNTRIES cant even stand each other.

Totally shattered with No concept of unity at all in the african continent.  We cant even UNIFY to just build NATIONALISTIC ECONOMIC SUCCESSES, forget our socialization and how we view each other.

now-- this is not Africa-bashing because I am African myself-- Nigerian. born of proud African parents. but I can also see other BLACK POV also.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2010
Now let's try this AGAIN with no interference from the MODS this time, shall we??  angry grin. 'Kay?
grin

Travelista:

You can't be serious about this. Black women (in the US) are constantly being attacked from all angles and sadly, the people leading the pack are Black men.

You name for me ONE single Black-Female-HATE movement made by black males in this country besides the coon WHITE-ZIONIST-VIACOM-OWNED BET silly-azz rappers, in which Black women are their number 1 customers and supporters of BTW.

can you name one?

Hmmmm?

Yes-- take your time. I KNOW you dont have an answer for me.

however-- I can count SEVERAL movies, books, films, and television talk-shows of the BLACK WOMAN's TREASON on her man for the past 50 YEARS!!!!!

Waiting to Exhale, The color Purple, How Stella got Her groove back, alice Walker's whole book set, Every book Terry Mcmillan came out with, every book Michelle Wallace came out with, Kola boof, almost ALL the Madea movies, the Maury Povich Show, and the most RECENT movie-- PRECIOUS.

black woman we can go ON and ON with the amount of hate movies and books your BLACK FEMINIST movement and authors has assaulted the black man with for going on over HALF a century, with the majority of black women LAUDING and PRAISING each and all of this anti-MAN filth.

You all should be the LASt to talk about disrespect with the way you all TURNED on the black man after post-civil rights era-- via late 1970's.

Travelista:
Black women in this country stand by the Black man to the point that SHE becomes the loser in the grand scheme of things.
^^^Feminist rubbish.

the black woman was the LOSER yet it was the BLACK MAN who PRIMARILY was the one who was LYNCHED, BEATEN and DRAGGED, while Massa had you up in the kitchen being his mammy watching over his kids and cooking him biscuits for dinner.

LOL!

Right black woman-- you being in Massa's comfortable house, with access to all his food was just SOmuch more miserable compared to that NO-GOOD black men getting their focal places cut off outside, burned alive and hung from a rope. Yeah.

even today-- due to school gender-bias the black male is behind the black woman in the career and education field. but yet-- BLACK WOMEN supposedly are the ones that are losing. Psssh, Keep lying to yourself.

Travelista:
SHE bears the children; SHE raises them alone;

the question IS WHY does she RAISE them alone, huh?

In the majority of these OOW cases are the two married??

NO-- THEY'RE NOT!

so essentially you are trying to make a case for what is a LOOSE WOMAN having SEX and getting impregnated OUTSIDE of MARRIAGE, is that correct?

Black Woman have falled down so low that they are now trying to make cases for the lowest element of women that there is in this world. (Whores, Sluts, Non-for-Profit Prsotitutes). It's a little something called RESPONSIBILITY. No other culture in the world outside of black america has pity for and condones the activity of loose women-- and in certain parts of the world your lucky if you dont get excommunicated from the rest of the mass, if not ALL-OUT STONINGS or full-out EXECUTION!

Bottomline--If you as a woman decide to have intimacy with EVERY man in the village-- and what's worst not even PROTECT yourself, you deserve all the pain and punishment those consequences give you.

Travelista:
SHE is expected to be a ride-or-die chick for a man that doesn't even care enough to handle his responsibilities towards his family.

His "family" is the one he marries and decides to commit for a LIFE-time.

Thus the difference between when a man chooses a woman to be his "mistress" or his "wife". You women STILL havent learned this?
this happens in ALL cultures.

How about you give us the statistics of black men who are IN marriage and give us the ACTUAL batting average, of men whom actually PLEDGE to want a family.

Oh-- but of course-- you WONT! because then that would trash almost absolutely every statement that you've made in this thread.

Travelista:
I have yet to meet any other group that is so quick to take a dump on their women the way the Black man is; many take pride in telling people how worthless Black women are and that stuff hurts because you wonder how men can talk about a group that includes their mothers, aunts and sisters.

Ummm,  NEWFLASH!

White american guys trash the hell out of white american WOMEN ALL The time via internet and radio!:
http://www.nomarriage.com/
http://www.eebell.net/mwc/nomaam.htm
http://theghostnation.com/forums/
http://www.the-niceguy.com/
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/tempe-az/TU5LD2QKTPPQ23NH6
http://theghostnation.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjqAb6KqkxE
http://russianwomen./2006/08/25/why-american-and-western-women-are-turning-ugly/
http://ihatewhitewomen..com/2009/10/american-women-cant-compete-with.html
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=2202591131&topic=11899

black women please wake up out of the dreams that you have about these other races being perfect and living harmonious lives with each other. almost ALL the comments I have made in this thread have been said PLUS WORST by men of other races on Western women. Your self-hatred and inferiority complex really shows with alot of you black women of today.

Travelista:
victimhood in a man is so unbecoming.

Ummm and you think the constant whining, crying and complaining on t.v. and the internet 24/7 from "single lonely" bitter black women isnt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by ima1(f): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2010
Okay I am tired of all these naija men always demanding respect, you yourselves don't respect your women, you don't appreciate all we do to support your a** but you keep demanding respect like its your damn rite, if your mama no name you respect don't be demanding it, respect comes with understanding, it is earned not one person demanding it from the other,

If you act like men and do what a man needs to do, then we'll have no reason to disrespect you, but when you act like you are the ish, it don't work for us, cuz ur not the best thing since sliced bread.

Moreover when you are with a white woman you turn woman rapa, like the white woman would put up with ya sh*t, you are here complaining about black woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by IkeLike: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2010
ima1:

Okay I am tired of all these naija men always demanding respect, you yourselves don't respect your women, you don't appreciate all we do to support your a** but you keep demanding respect like its your damn rite, if your mama no name you respect don't be demanding it, respect comes with understanding, it is earned not one person demanding it from the other,

If you act like men and do what a man needs to do, then we'll have no reason to disrespect you, but when you act like you are the ish, it don't work for us, cuz your not the best thing since sliced bread.

Moreover when you are with a white woman you turn woman rapa, like the white woman would put up with ya excreta, you are here complaining about black woman.

Shame on you.

You know this back-talking of men is NOT what is tolerated back home.

My father has told me the stories.

Naija men do not allow any type of disrespect/back-talk nonsense from any woman of there community.

we DEMAND respect.

and the SAME should be over here.

You think it's bad here-- we need to take you to some Arabic countries and show you what they do to women if they so much as even unruly LOOK THEM BOLDLY in the FACE.
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by meggieblac: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2010
I keep wondering why people cant leave the dark ages, demanding respect? please, you EARN it. Even in the dark ages where the poster obviously still exists, men earned respect by doing what was required of them. There is a difference btw respect & fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by MissyB1(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2010
IkeLike:

My father has told me the stories.

Naija men do not allow any type of disrespect/back-talk nonsense from any woman of there community.

we DEMAND respect.
Thanks for making us understand better, now.
This putrid mentality was fed to You by Your father? It speaks volumes about the kinda  home You were raised in and the upbringing You had.

Head to Your village for Your inferiors, give them a loaf of bread plus a tin of sardine, and demand all the respect You want.
In this part of the world, in ma home, respect is earned and reciprocal not demanded and gender-specific. Naija man . . . .Ma fine a$$!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Creamish(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2010
Therez alot of anger in this thread . . . undecided

personally, i think therez a ripple effect to every action . . . u get disrespected when ur full of it . . a single case should not be generalised and stamped on. I personally ACTUALLY find it insulting when u say Women have forgotten their place . . .where exactly is our place? and wat made us forget? there mustav been a need created by men to make us forget. . culd be they culdnt cope wit responsibilities undecided

With all due respect, ur mum is black too . . d'u think shez full of disrespect? . . . I think this shuld be narrowed down to the women uv had issues with . .not generalised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by queeneve: 1:40am On Jun 17, 2010
Uh oh, NOT YOU TOO? I got too many Nigerian men crushes, WHAT A SISTA TO DO, WHAT A SISTA TO DO?!!!!

BY THE WAY I AM TAKEN,
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by queeneve: 1:42am On Jun 17, 2010
If I can get crushes without being seen, IMAGINE HOW MANY I CAN GET BEING SEEN, NO WONDER MY FIANCE GOT BODYGUARDS SHADOWIN ME, IKE, I HEARD YALL LIKE THEM FRONT AND BACK JUICIES,
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2011
PUHLEEZE black women have been disrespected for centuries
and the worst part about it is black men are usually the culprits.

White slave masters raped our women but you black men rape our pride,
dignity and worth on a daily basis. Comparing us to other women, praising our
natural features on other women and embarrassing us by putting our flaws on the
plat form for the world to see yet we STILL stick by you. So a few sisters are now
fed up and you cry bloody murder? I taya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 05, 2011
^^mzdark, i saw a news on TV and thought about you: Vybz Kartel charged with murder!!! so, first was buju (coke) and now this, Jamaican stars are going down!!!!
Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by MrsChima1(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2011
shocked Get his arse Sis! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! by Kaywantay: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
I love my strong black men around the globe. It's the slaveboys and others trying to break us apart. Why? Power, some vanilla and black cherries aka man love. The low class men use self propaganda and run the streets in terror. I love my black men. But the ignorance ones out shine the good ones through the media, gangsta culture and online. I love black men in steamfunk,afrofuturism,pan african or jazz era culture. My stomach hurts to see them play around the new age hiphop culture. Most black women-men in higher education and wisdom try to escape the bad ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.