Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (10639 Views)

Kennis Music-is This The End? / Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by seuntech(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2006
thank god
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by Manta(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2006
This is 2Face's time. Though the guy is good, he is not the best in Nigeria even at the moment. Please, I have nothing against 2Face o, I'm one of his die hard fans, I love him to the bone but, contrary to his numerous fans, my best track from him is 'Right here'.

The truth of the matter is that, who God has blessed, no man can curse- that is the secret behing his success.
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by Manta(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2006
Seuntech, how has 2Face cheated and who did he cheat?

You have to open up if you're truely sure you know what you claim to know.

seuntech:

look guys i don't like this guy at all and i want to bet you that till 2010 it is only singles that he will be releasing. He cheated and he went free but not again
guys i know what i am saying

Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by icingbaby(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2006
i told my homeboy that i heard 2face is leaving kennis, he said i haven't heard and that, but he said 2face got sign into this record label in south Africa,
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2006
seuntech:

. He cheated and he went free but not again
and you know that how?
@icing: so it's south Africa? at least, that's something undecided Thanks for the info kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by skima(m): 2:46am On Jan 07, 2006
2face up for him.... its his time so let him chop.

But i want you guys to remember dat consistency is the koko if could then He will remain hot! rolleyes
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by faitho(f): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2006
i think it is am inprovement for his afterall he said in his song "gat to have it all not just a bit" but i really will miss him a lot, more elbow to ur greese 2face. kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by faitho(f): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2006
pls seuntech i want to know how 2face has cheated and who is concern?
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2006
true! we're still waiting seuntech!
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by icingbaby(f): 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2006
ocho:

and you know that how?
@icing: so it's south Africa? at least, that's something undecided Thanks for the info kiss
you welcome. kiss

so about the cheating stuff i want to know too. grin
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by erekihc: 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2006
Can someone please tell me why this is news? Or at the least important? Who cares?
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2006
who cares? ocho sure does care!!!!! and it's news coz he's attaining greater heights and we're so proud of him.
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by opemogaji(m): 1:30am On Jan 09, 2006
2face and the sucks theyyyyyyyyyy suck i think godwin i iight but not better than me
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2006
eemmmmmm, what?
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by Naijaman1: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2006
Has any1 saw the site abt nigeriamusic awards to be held in UK this summer
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by AguNwoke(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2006
Let's hope it's better organised than the Afro Hollywood Award debacle.
Read this: Nollywood Review
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by gbengaijot(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2006
@seuntech, i wonder why so many of us in Nigeria are not down to heart. No wonder we are not progressing. Tuface is good, i will say it again, He is very very good. considering Nigerian etertainment infrastructures, he is very good.Consider Akon in the united states, if akon were to be in Senegal do u think he would have produced good videos like he is doing?, i tell u what, the environment he lives insupports his work. I have being to a studio in nigeria before and i av also been to a studio in the UK. i can see the difference. Tuface has made use of his talent to the best of his ability. seuntech, did u say tuface has cheated when he, blackface and face were looking for record deals, did u say he has cheated when he has had to sleep on thesame mat with his younger brother in a "face me and face u" house, have you said tuface has cheated when he opted out of school and he is considered a drop out. I wonder why u say he has cheated now that he is worth 22million Naira.
U remind me of the old Shina peters song, he said " when you have money, people hate you".

NB: Tell me, what football does beckham plays?,i consider lampard and gerrard better players, yet he is very respected on the football scene in England. you know how much he rakes in (after tax) last year?, enough to pay the salary of nearly 70 percent lagosians for two months.

Dont hate, leave tuface alone
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by joftech(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2006
NB: Tell me, what football does beckham plays?,i consider lampard and gerrard better players, yet he is very respected on the football scene in England. you know how much he rakes in (after tax) last year?, enough to pay the salary of nearly 70 percent lagosians for two months.

It's the same thing we are still saying, if all these football player move over to the United States they will never be popular because there are other sports that people are used to over there. Same for 2face, is only in Nigeria that people know and understand his songs. It's good that a producer stay close to his most priced market.
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by spikelord(m): 9:30am On Jan 09, 2006
I love it when I see people produce their music by themselves!
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by gbengaijot(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2006
@jofte\ch, you are right but at thesame time man gotta move on. lets wait and see what will happen to tuface.
I am still waiting for seuntech to attack my post grin
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by Cockery: 11:35am On Jan 09, 2006
why 2 baba go leave kennis music now?the guy no just fit,because kennis helped him when all hopes has been lost by 2 baba.2 face=kennis music.the guy fit just get him own recording company.but say him go leave kennis go another recording company.na lie rolleyes cheesy
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by spikedcylinder: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2006
I couldn't agree more that the videos kennis music produce are utter crap!
Who saw the video of pastor goody goody and some other dude?they were trying to capture a Jacuzzi scene with pretty girls in swimsuits around the jacuzzi ...you know the way the Americans do it?But they ended up producing shite!They had tis dude in a bath tub on a deserted piece of land and ugly girls washing his body with sponge and soap!It looked really tacky....
All tuface's videos i have seen are all crap too! rolleyes
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by degy: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2006
rolleyes sad i don think he will do dat cos if he does he will ruin he's future well am interested in knowin every bit of this romour
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2006
I don't think tuface has left kennis music.What i read was that tuface's face2face album is being relaunched in South Africa and kennis music is partnering with another big music label in South Africa(i forgot the name now).So tuface is still with kennis.
I read something new this afternoon in encomium though,i read that his "African queen" video is going to remade by the American branch of that South African music label(its a big name,i don't know why i cant remember it)and that he has a US tour coming up this year.This guy is definitely going places!
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 9:41pm On Jan 09, 2006
spikedcylinder:

All tuface's videos i have seen are all crap too! rolleyes
auuuuuuuch! ur words are like fists. eeeeh yah fa cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2006
sorry ocho but its true! undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by ocho(f): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2006
cry cry cry cry
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by spikedcylinder: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2006
undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by IdibiaLuv(f): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2006
I Heard that was true froim some friends in nigeria i totlally support my man becuase he wants to make it international thats my boo just go 2 face you can do it kissbut we will miss you cry
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by boje04: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2006
Well as long as they don't try to commercialize him or Americanize him too much, it is a great idea!! Then he'll make some money. It is a shame he's not a millionaire (in dollars) with all that records he sold. He has a certain charm/sound to him that's just very appealing and likeable. If he is signed overseas, hope they keep his style. This might force other 9ja artists to upgrade their lyrics/quality (eventhough we can't help video quality b/c of lack of payment to the artist). It can also make other 9ja artists stand up against the record execs so they can get paid!!! It's a shame... the money is in producing the actor/singer...they just get used.
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by dbanji1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2006
well i think its cool,kennis will surely get some thing from the deal nothing goes for nothing.they've really helped him,build him though he is a talent
Re: 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? by IdibiaLuv(f): 7:32am On Jan 13, 2006
i know eh? espically wit his hit African Queen  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema – 'Bad Commando' (Video) / Dbanj To Release' Oyato' Single On 14th July / Khalid – Suncity EP (ZIP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.