Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night (4593 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Had FOUR Round Of Hot Sex Yesterday Night, And This Happens To Me.. / (Ladies): A Girl Can Never Truly Love A Guy Until He's Chopped Her Kpekus. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Dammycouch: 10:15am On Mar 08
I am 25 years old and I had sex with a 19 years old girl (neighbour) for 2k.

She did not bring condom and as I thrust in naturally, my penis peel with blood and injury as her vagina hold my penis tight.

This is my first time having sex with a lady. I did not even spend 1 minutes as I close up and ran away.

Is this normal?
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Sirmwill: 10:23am On Mar 08
Hehehe πŸ˜‚

God Abeg

This is exactly what some people are looking for

3 Likes

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by VinnyBaba: 11:01am On Mar 08
Lolss.

This happens to some First timers! cheesy
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by yarimo(m): 11:03am On Mar 08
Op that is not normal oo

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Sonnobax15(m): 11:07am On Mar 08
grin
Op,you don contact gonorrhea in a platter of gold.....

Chaiiii, nothing pain guyman reach when he contact disease on his first day of lashing..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Johnwrite(m): 11:40am On Mar 08
She no shave her hairs, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Natbrowny: 11:59am On Mar 08
Johnwrite:
She no shave her hairs, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ

Probably
. Pussy hair be like sword..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by ShinjaWWest: 12:05pm On Mar 08
U still dey get mind sex gal with no condom...

U b boss o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by epondudu: 12:27pm On Mar 08
Sirmwill:
Hehehe πŸ˜‚

God Abeg

This is exactly what some people are looking for
ỌgÑ speak for yourself,Abi What you are looking for?

Exactly what I am looking for grin

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by MrCork: 1:06pm On Mar 08
Dammycouch:

She did not bring condom and as I thrust in naturally, my penis peel with blood and injury as her vagina hold my penis tight.

This is my first time having sex with a lady. I did not even spend 1 minutes as I close up and ran away.

Is this normal?

Did u go down on her? cheesy
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Cassandraloius: 1:20pm On Mar 08
Hmmmm....
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by motymop: 1:23pm On Mar 08
She is properly not wet that is why you got the peeling.

Next time use a lubricant.

12 Likes

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Jeon(f): 1:25pm On Mar 08
It means you have lost your virginity.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08
Na the dryness of the p***y cox am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Writerabrax: 1:53pm On Mar 08
epondudu:

ỌgÑ speak for yourself,Abi What you are looking for?

Please I need a Remote or weekend job in Lagos (Bariga axis or Lekki axis )
Here are what I can do
1. Computer literacy proficient in Ms Excel, Word and Power Point
2. Data analyst good understanding of SQL and Python
3. I can also teach part time any science subject and general subject.

4. Project management certification

Please help a brother.

Exactly what I am looking for grin

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Kaido: 2:17pm On Mar 08
You dey craze o. Wetin be she no bring condom grin

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Rexymania(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08
grin grin. You have impregnated her
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by TonyBby: 4:01pm On Mar 08
Kaido:
You dey craze o. Wetin be she no bring condom grin
e shock me too, be like dem tell am say olosho dey always dey with condom. But guyman don forget say no be away match him dey play, him suppose get all match facilities ready as na she come visit am. Reasons why him get dat bruises is the girl no wet and him no even use lubricant, I'm very sure say after a week op go refixture another home match.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by BigYash: 4:39pm On Mar 08
TonyBby:
e shock me too, be like dem tell am say olosho dey always dey with condom. But guyman don forget say no be away match him dey play, him suppose get all match facilities ready as na she come visit am. Reasons why him get dat bruises is the girl no wet and him no even use lubricant, I'm very sure say after a week op go refixture another home match.
If she get any infection, just know say you don carry full load. 2k girl na em you bold use ordinary body for?

For now boil water to 100Β°c and put the preek inside.. If e done well,next time Toto no go fit circumcize u again. Make sure the preek done inside the hot water well o..

You go dey Bleep raw for this kind time... Your mind go dey soon..

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by okoroemeka(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08
Dammycouch:

Is this normal?

it is not her pussy that caused the damage,if you look closely you will see that her kpekus is covered with hair resembling Congo rain forest,thick pubic hair abrides a dick like filling machine.
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Sucolee(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08
Her kpekus na dinasour

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Saviourk: 7:48pm On Mar 08
Oga get ready to be a father in 9-month time

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by skj1377(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08
You can't spend only one minute na. It's two minutes they usually say. Anyways a big penis with a small pussy always causes discomfort to the big penis. Remember a hard penis is just muscle engorged with blood. So the thrusting in and out with obstacles like pubic hair or even under lubricated tight pussy will cause severe injury after the act.
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by Kennyswag: 9:20pm On Mar 08
Neatly shaved pussy is the best.
na the hair peel your dick so.
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by naijanaso: 9:53pm On Mar 08
No pre-intimacy. No wetting. You went in dried. Maybe pussy not shaved. Go for medical checks and a confirmatory test afterwards and never go without protection next time.
Though I don't believe you, Good luck still.

1 Like

Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by okoloto: 11:32pm On Mar 08
Be buying baby things small small grin
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by ukaface(f): 12:15am On Mar 09
I remember seeing a movie β€˜ teeth’ the girl had teeth in her v, and any d!ck that goes in gets bitten and cut , it was so irritating to imagine. Anyways be like this your girl get blade for her V.
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by ukaface(f): 12:16am On Mar 09
Dammycouch:

Is this normal?

He say she did not bring condom

Why you no bring condom?
Nkitikpa
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by flokii: 12:24am On Mar 09
You be JJC.. You'll first romance small and prep her for action, then use s3x lube in case of dryness. See as you don go injure yourself.
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by FinidiGeorge: 8:11am On Mar 09
ukaface:
I remember seeing a movie β€˜ teeth’ the girl had teeth in her v, and any d!ck that goes in gets bitten and cut , it was so irritating to imagine. Anyways be like this your girl get blade for her V.

Lol.. Na horror film be dat, Γ bΓ­ no be oyinbo film?
Re: Her Kpekus Peeled My Penis Yesterday Night by FinidiGeorge: 8:12am On Mar 09
Dammycouch:

Is this normal?

Goya oil would have prevented that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife / Girls Do You Like This Pic? / Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.