Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) (54439 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
which kain news be this self

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sabadon:
is anyone thinking wat m thinking about the compact disk in d bag grin
Pls tell us, I thought it 2 be blues music

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Poverty is a disease, I banish and reject it in my entire generation. If a woman you love and plan to marry can't fry 4 eggs in your house then you're not man enough. Go get better job or remain single. How much does 4 eggs cost out of a crate ?

honestly these as nothing to do with poverty or been broke ,, we guys @times take the you must impress a gurl,
4eggs is relatively #200 a sec. school can afford that but frying 4eggs for just one mouth is bad for the health ,,not to talk of cholesterol ..
pampering is not the love way to love ,, watching out for her safety is paramount ,, she gat too much egg in the 1st place is why she menstruates monthly. grin
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Poverty is a disease, I banish and reject it in my entire generation. If a woman you love and plan to marry can't fry 4 eggs in your house then you're not man enough. Go get better job or remain single. How much does 4 eggs cost out of a crate ?
I tire o...wey one crate is #900......
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
EsotericMonk:
Lol, let everyone bear his/her father's name abeg. If you can't live extravagantly on your own or in your dad's crib, don't coman be forming nonsense in my house.
I don't do dual personalities.
Oga esotericmonk, d egg is 2h therefore majority of we here on nairalannd land see no extravagance there. poverty is deep rooted in d@ man. I knw of a man like him, I shunned him & put him in his place; but he didn't see 2 raise his hand @ me. I still go 2 his place regularly ; he is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by esthy86(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
the girl is been real,no forming

guess the man want the type that form,he might have scolded her a lot coupled with insult that warrant her pouring the egg,i guess if he may have spoken to her nicely she wouldn't have poured it

relationship s not all about a bed game instead the good impact u made ,corrections ,teaching and encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

I don't support the guy slapping a lady for any reason but the girl sef no get chill...frying 4eggs for herself is a strong sign that she is not a wife material...
Dis is inherent poverty speaking here. she may want 2 do egg sauce 4 boiled yam or plantains.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I like Naija men because they're the easiest to deceive.
Just act a certain way and boom! You're wife material grin.

Efin ni iwa...
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
boiz2men:

i dont think you are richer than the dude.

you missed the gist tho.. he didnt slaap her cos she fried 4 eggs, he did cos she threw them away when he scolded her.....

such lady will have anger issues.. look at the bigger picture.. dnt b myopic
I live life at full luxury, New York to London every now and then.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
Dis is inherent poverty speaking here. she may want 2 do egg sauce 4 boiled yam or plantains.

Call it whatever you like sis...i did not read the story but I'm sure there must have been a dialogue before any slapping(not that I support) but if the lady has a good reason for frying 10eggs why not.

Thank GOD you also agree indirectly that it will be utter stupidity for her to fry 4eggs just to eat...lets be reasonable and leave poverty talks. Even if you buy a crate for N10 it still does not make sense.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by millionboi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
hmmmm

When I saw it,
me i weak oo
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:

You are writing out of sequence....leaave the barbaric slapping side and face it...

Have you ever in your life fried 4eggs at a go to eat? Let's be reasonable and stop juxtaposing it to money matters.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
boiz2men:

you missed the gist tho.. he didnt slaap her cos she fried 4 eggs, he did cos she threw them away when he scolded her.....

its boy about who is richer dear Sir, but a display of deeply entrenched poverty on d dude's part. It must ve been so embarrassing 4 d lady d@ he outrightly scolded her like d@ over her frying of 4 eggs. D dude should ve let her be, then later in đ eve or even days after, tactfully speak 2 his woman abt d eggs on how he views it. 4 d slapping , d@ was an outright display of physical abuse & lack of emotional control on his part. He had no right whatsoever 2 hit her. Especially when not in a mortally dangerous situation. His woman is an adult like him, not a mere apprentice or maid. My boss dares not lay hand on me , as I knw what I could be capable of not minding he/she is my boss not 2 talk of boyfriend. I am currently with a Yoruba man who chronically displayed such deeply entrenched symptom of poverty, I shunned him straight & kept him in his place. He has been behaving since then.

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by naijaguy123456(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

You are writing out of sequence....leaave the barbaric slapping side and face it...

Have you ever in your life fried 4eggs at a go to eat? Let's be reasonable and stop juxtaposing it to money matters.
When you are poor, you are poor. Case closed.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

How many indomie noodles pack do you eat? smiley

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Divay22:

Everything na wife material undecided
You didn't consider the eggs might be small, more reason she took four.

As I wrote...there is always a little dialogue before any action except there is an underlying reason.

Anyways i don't know if they were small or big but logically it is very absurd to fry 4eggs at a go whether in your boyfriend's house or yours ..

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

As I wrote...there is always a little dialogue before any action except there is an underlying reason.

Anyways i don't know if they were small or big but logically it is very absurd to fry 4eggs at a go whether in your boyfriend's house or yours ..
Poor man spotted

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

How many indomie noodles pack do you eat? smiley

See question...
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Babyforever:
Poor man spotted

The girl is not even mindful of her health..4eggs..cholesterol kill her
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

The girl is not even mindful of her health..4eggs..cholesterol kill her
Is she complaining ?
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Tjohnnay: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
ImaIma1:

Bye bye cheesy
how many man don Bleep u
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Babyforever:
Is she complaining ?

I will leave you with this..i don't care how rich you or your parents her...

Except the egg is extra small which may warrant frying or 2 or 3max...any lady who fries 4eggs at a go to eat either lacks proper training,or she is a glutton and a danger to herself cos 4eggs at a go is very dangerous to one's health...

I rest my case.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by DKM123: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Attention please, that CD means condom.

Okay, as you were!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Herrmes: 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2018
boiz2men:

And he has what issues because he slapped her?
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by myke92(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
myked:
Extravagant, stupid, foolish, etc on top egg of N200? Dat guy is mad. I dey consume 2crates every month & I dey healthy (just in case u dey reason d health effects). Make God punish d guy for slapping her, he had no right to, he never will.... It's really better to go with your eggs now sha

Choi.. That's almost 2 eggs per day.,my guy easy o.. That's loads of cholesterol you are amassing.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
EmmaFitBody:
4 eggs is N200.

No! 140 only.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Organs:

@Oyind...idi........This is for you. Another unbiased person. Ntoorrrrrr - Poverty, indeed is a disease.
Stop this rubbish!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment...

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy .......!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

The beauty about being an adult who earns his/her money is that you can pig out and decide to eat multiple helpings of anything.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

Mr. Man just because you are poor does not mean everyone is poor! I lift weights regularly and I eat 5 boiled eggs each night after training. Go and get a job then you know that N250 for 5 eggs per day is nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:
cheesy Yes now, before the next gal will recieve uppercut cos she fried 4 eggs
lol is not the matter of who owns the eggs, u mustn't fry more than 2 in his house, it seems u guys don't get the jerk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Lands In Trouble As Man Dies In Popular Hotel During Sex Romp / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.