Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) (54398 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Poverty is a disease, I banish and reject it in my entire generation. If a woman you love and plan to marry can't fry 4 eggs in your house then you're not man enough. Go get better job or remain single. How much does 4 eggs cost out of a crate ?
;
psychological poverty is even worse than physical poverty
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by malificent(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
dairykidd:

There are trained ones & they behave well... Seriously just picture urself with a beautiful brown fowl going coo coo coo cak cak cak cak. U can even do selfies cheesy

You're not serious grin No fowl is potty trained, they poop anyhow and anywhere they like. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by malificent(f): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
adebaba5:

come with ur own CDs too. Don't expect me to use all of mine on you in one visit

Lol What are you saying?
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Paulosky1900: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Poverty is a disease, I banish and reject it in my entire generation. If a woman you love and plan to marry can't fry 4 eggs in your house then you're not man enough. Go get better job or remain single. How much does 4 eggs cost out of a crate ?
and she that wants to fry it cant afford to buy it, lets mind the way we talk sometimes.. The guy isnt more concern about the eggs he saw something further ..that girl came for a mission..she wants to squander the mans money but the man is smart..and if u check very well she have never fried 4eggs in her fathers house.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

I will leave you with this..i don't care how rich you or your parents her...

Except the egg is extra small which may warrant frying or 2 or 3max...any lady who fries 4eggs at a go to eat either lacks proper training,or she is a glutton and a danger to herself cos 4eggs at a go is very dangerous to one's health...

I rest my case.
Fat man leave her alone she's not complaining undecided
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Triiipjnr(m): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
The gal shuld hav appreciate d guy.coz medically and 4 d sake of her own health. we r supoze eat an egg a day.i pity those saying poverty or d guy is stingy..
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2018
newdawn2017:
.. & he shouldn't be gone physical on her.
I agree with you, 100%

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

You can see how you are fooling yourself upandan on an interactive forum..i thought you said its entirely safe..I will advise you to read more and stop misleading people here.

You problem is you can't afford N200 worth of eggs. cheesy

Dummy... a person with hypertension and type-2 diabetes has to be eating in excess of 10 eggs a day consistently to cause an increased risk of coronary heart disease.... how many people can eat that much consistently? Not to talk of someone with these two diseases... I say you are dummy.

Just stick to your brainless romance topics... okay!

mor0n, just read the abstract of the research study (the 2nd link).

Or show us proof that eating eggs would kill you... we are waiting. (I have shown you a research study published in a medical journal that is up to date - less than 3 years).

3 Likes

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
What a pity.

Some Nigerians guys are so pathetic.

Anyways ladies try and be successful so u can afford to eat, drink and enjoy life the way u deserve. It seems egg of 40naira is too much for some Nigerian guys to make available at home.

What a real pity..

Thank God, my man is not that stingy or poverty oriented. We both have enough to eat and drink at home. He even has more foods and drinks stocked his store and fridge than mine.. By God's grace, food and drinks will not be our problem, amen.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
boiz2men:

u are right... my advice to u

leave that yoruba man and come to me...
lol! funny u.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
malificent:

You're not serious grin No fowl is potty trained, they poop anyhow and anywhere they like. grin grin
Lolzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Toks2008:

I don't support the guy slapping a lady for any reason but the girl sef no get chill...frying 4eggs for herself is a strong sign that she is not a wife material...
So assuming she fried half egg now she for become wife material abi The way people reason... People like u get easily deceived
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by yugee4ambyngoddy: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
This whole things is taking another dimension.

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2018
pocohantas:

How many indomie noodles pack do you eat? smiley

Good question
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Toks2008:

I will leave you with this..i don't care how rich you or your parents her...

Except the egg is extra small which may warrant frying or 2 or 3max...any lady who fries 4eggs at a go to eat either lacks proper training,or she is a glutton and a danger to herself cos 4eggs at a go is very dangerous to one's health...

I rest my case.

If you are talking about the health aspect, i agree. Four eggs for me is a lot. I will even feel guilty eating it that is if i can even finish it.

The guy should have allowed her fry the eggs and eaten and later talk to her about it in a more sane way instead of making him seem stingy and petty.

Communication is really a mystery
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2018
All I am seein is a prostitue tryin to trend. Let money be included in that purse o. Don't only put eggs but put rice too. Women seem to get dumb every minute

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Saff:
Why would the guy slap her if the issue wasn’t about money and poverty? If he was so concerned about her health I think a normal verbal correction would’ve happened. It affected him deeply because it was his eggs, his money, his suffering and his budgeting. Don’t tell me otherwise, or you’ll simply be deceiving yourself. You know how protective guys are when it comes to money, esp when it’s scarce to them.

This comment is an unfortunate exhibition of:
- Your poor reading skills,
- Your inability to logically comprehend things as a woman.
- Your lack of wisdom making it impossible for you to assess a situation and extract the TRUE cause of a thing, rather than just the resultant effect.

Clearly she was verbally corrected.
In fact, it was this correction that caused her to throw away the eggs, wasting his resources because, I mean, "How dare you tell me to use less of something ?!!!". If you were a guest at someone's house and you were asked to reduce use of something, do you find it a totally acceptable and appropriate response to kukuma throw the whole thing away because you were corrected?

Apply wisdom when you read a story, and stop reasoning like the shiit in your anus is somehow intercepting your brains logical deduction processes.

It is HER ATTITUDE that caused the slap.
The eggs have nothing to do with it. It would have even been better that she ate the eggs than throwing them away to act like an untrained brat.

2 Likes

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2018
Sabadon:
is anyone thinking wat m thinking about the compact disk in d bag grin

No I'm not thinking it... grin

I'm just thinking what you are thinking which got me thinking about it right now... angry grin

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2018
ImaIma1:

If you are talking about the health aspect, i agree. Four eggs for me is a lot. I will even feel guilty eating it that is if i can even finish it.

The guy should have allowed her fry the eggs and eaten and later talk to her about it in a more sane way instead of making him seem stingy and petty.

Communication is really a mystery

The Embolden shows you have proper training..that is my point....breaking 1..2..3...4eggs to fry for yourself does not make sense at all. Have a great day.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Saff(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

- Your lack of wisdom making it impossible for you to assess a situation and extract the TRUE cause of a thing, rather than just the resultant effect.

In fact, it was this correction that caused her to throw away the eggs, wasting his resources because, I mean, "How dare you tell me to use less of something ?!!!". If you were a guest at someone's house and you were asked to reduce use of something, do you find it a totally acceptable and appropriate response to kukuma throw the whole thing away because you were corrected?

Apply wisdom when you read a story, and stop reasoning like the shiit in your anus is somehow intercepting your brains logical deduction processes.

The eggs have nothing to do with it. It would have even been better that she ate the eggs than throwing them away to act like an untrained brat.
ok
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:05am On Jul 20, 2018
2buffagain:

Exactly my point...i have not read the story yet i knew the slap was not really about the number of eggs and with good explanation there wouldnt be any issue.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Kriscien: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2018
I wonder if this story is actually real, could just be a tease, however, if it's real, the guy is not worth it. Lady, exit him for good. The sky is falling because of four eggs, you are not married yet, imagine what will happen when you eventually marry him.

And there is no basis for slapping her, except you were there, there is no use reading "attitude" into the instigation for the slap. That's primarily how domestic violence starts, what if she had gotten angry and gone after the man with a kitchen knife? It would have been another story...GIRL STAB BOY FRIEND TO DEATH BECAUSE OF EGG.

It's not his duty to straighten the "brat" let her go with her failings.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

i dont think you are richer than the dude.

you missed the gist tho.. he didnt slaap her cos she fried 4 eggs, he did cos she threw them away when he scolded her.....

such lady will have anger issues.. look at the bigger picture.. dnt b myopic

The dude has bigger anger issues,is wretched and frustrated!!...a slap over 4eggs??..instead of ending the relationship and going his freaking way?

You guys have to be kidding me!
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
Toks2008:

The Embolden shows you have proper training..that is my point....breaking 1..2..3...4eggs to fry for yourself does not make sense at all. Have a great day.

It is not just about home training but calories.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 1:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

The dude has bigger anger issues,is wretched and frustrated!!...a slap over 4eggs??..instead of ending the relationship and going his freaking way?

You guys have to be kidding me!

my love.

Your niece came for holidays and broke a number of eggs u would frown at (not necessarily 4).

You scolded her. She threw them down the sink..

You gonna part her in the back and say well done right?

Your nephew came back from playing football.. He said his skin was too precious to use your normal water to have his bath.. He used water from the dispenser to have his bath.

You gonna pat him and say well done right?

Just cos you are not poor

1 Like

Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kriscien:
I wonder if this story is actually real, could just be a tease, however, if it's real, the guy is not worth it. Lady, exit him for good. The sky is falling because of four eggs, you are not married yet, imagine what will happen when you eventually marry him.

And there is no basis for slapping her, except you were there, there is no use reading "attitude" into the instigation for the slap. That's primarily how domestic violence starts, what if she had gotten angry and gone after the man with a kitchen knife? It would have been another story...GIRL STAB BOY FRIEND TO DEATH BECAUSE OF EGG.

It's not his duty to straighten the "brat" let her go with her failings.

This is naija.
If he does not slap her, who will? Obviously her parents didn't teach her sense o he had to step in.
That is why there are too many females walking around without sense in this generation.
The men they are dating are not tutoring them on how to not be schupid. grin

He has sown a seed in her life cheesy
She will thank him later.

As to the knife, now you're just reaching.
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Harold4lyf(m): 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Guy no make me use d hungry wae daf wire me nw curse u oo
Re: Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2018
EmmaFitBody:

You problem is you can't afford N200 worth of eggs. cheesy

Dummy... a person with hypertension and type-2 diabetes has to be eating in excess of 10 eggs a day consistently to cause an increased risk of coronary heart disease.... how many people can eat that much consistently? Not to talk of someone with these two diseases... I say you are dummy.

Just stick to your brainless romance topics... okay!

mor0n, just read the abstract of the research study (the 2nd link).

Or show us proof that eating eggs would kill you... we are waiting. (I have shown you a research study published in a medical journal that is up to date - less than 3 years).

Finish him useless grandpa toks2008 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / 20 Good Ways To Keep Your Girlfriend Obsessed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.