Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (73991 Views)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / South African Twins Wed Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by nigeriantalk: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Jediel1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ma niggas
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
You are both cheating on yourselves, I guess you are even, no qualms

2 Likes

Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Akpacha(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lie, lie, now now, rivals don turn bro bro. Only Pple with lesser imagination believes this.

1 Like

Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Akpacha(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
912:
From the stable of a creative and hungry blogger. if you believe this chat (which was written by the same person) then you can believe anything
that's my nigga!

1 Like

Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
It's really entertaining to see how naira land ladies are consoling themselves grin
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
And he just agreed like that? No question or any probing of sort?
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
OsuMustGo:
I don't know how this guys do it but I CAN NEVER LOVE a wasted girl(non-virgin) with all my heart.

What's there to LOVE, HOLD and CHERISH again?

The body that so many guys has seen naked?
The puṣsy that has been repeatedly fùcked by some other guys?
Or
In kisses, the lips that has sucked another guy's dick?

Love my asshole angry
U must be a virgin.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Tjohnnay: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Person wey go marry dis gal go try grin
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
kind people of nairaland, pls am broke because we are yet to receive salary in ondo state, just help me with 1k or less so i can go to work for the rest of this week, have park my car already cos no money to fuel it, Pls UBA 2040792581
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by princetom1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. Damn too obvious from their choice of words. I won't be caught dead with a brother who types like that, not in this my old age. Aru!
grin grin

Ha ha ha... Check out the nairaland app notifications at d top of the screen shot... And they speaking like some guys from Chicago slum �
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2018
Believe this, you'll believe anything. Chat is as fake as Bobrisky's vagina

1 Like

Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shegzy8:
These are guyz mehn..no exchange of word, no calling out on twitter or insta, they can even Bleep her together..FTC

Some things can never be taught in classrooms. Maturity at its best.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shegzy8:
These are guyz mehn..no exchange of word, no calling out on twitter or insta, they can even Bleep her together..FTC

It happened to me during NYSC, there was a lady who thought she was playing games unknown to her we (my friend and I) both knew ourselves we were taking turns in visiting her, till I passed and let him finish the job. Most times I play the fool, but at the end, I'm the winner.

Is better you be a sweet-liar to a girl than be an angry-truthful person, they prefer the former.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by donblazer10(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shortyy:
Lol see these ones whining themselves. She prolly has a big God somewhere. Everyone is getting played here. Don't think you're smarter.
probably..but we won't know for sure..
But what is sure is that she's getting played by two smart guys grin grin grin
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by chronique(m): 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lol. Reminds me of a girl that was doubling up between me and my bestie several years ago. As soon as I confirmed it was true, I just told him we had to take turns and rotate. Chic thought she was playing me, not knowing we were playing her. We'd sit down and talk about our sessions with her. When I moved out of the hood, I told guys I had signed off and they could go try their luck with her.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by chronique(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ishilove:
Believe this, you'll believe anything. Chat is as fake as Bobrisky's vagina

It happens o. I done experience am personally. Me and my bestie.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by pocohantas(f): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2018
princetom1:

Ha ha ha... Check out the nairaland app notifications at d top of the screen shot... And they speaking like some guys from Chicago slum �

I didn't even notice that, the way they type annoyed me.
I don't expect much from guys like them. All these small boys that pride in doing silly things.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by emilfischer(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
mtchewwww
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2018
hmmm
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by 1930revival(m): 2:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Silentscreamer:
2nd guy agreed too easily, gave the fake story away.

Perhaps he must have been shocked at the promiscuity of the gal....and it took him time before he replied him.....guys are divinely wired to handle things maturely even in midst of emotional shock. The Guy might go and start sobbing privately but non will know about his pains.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by mechanics(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2018
Shegzy8:
Lolz, your pic reminds me of the match between Italy and France where Zidane was given red card.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 20, 2018
OsuMustGo:

E dey pain u
Why would it? I just think it is only a virgin guy that would call a non-virgin girl wasted and would not want anything serious to do with them. So, u should be one. Even then, u have no right to call them wasted.
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Feezah01(f): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
that's d difference between the two genders.guys show maturity, while girls do d opposite

girls show it too. I've connived with my friend before to punish a guy who was dating me and my friend at the same time
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2018
Feezah01:

girls show it too. I've connived with my friend before to punish a guy who was dating me and my friend at the same time
I believe u,but its few
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by MNDY(m): 10:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
I believe u,but its few
Very very few, walai
Re: Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady by GGirll: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2018
like if you are still proud to be a lady after this post lol....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Found Out I Have A Public Toilet As Girlfriend / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.