Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Skill/dance Senator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Skill/dance Senator (237 Views)

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / A Senator Is Sleeping With My Fiancee / More Photos From The Wedding Of Senator Bukola Saraki's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Skill/dance Senator by alert200(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hello, nairalanders, i hope this make front page because i would love it make it get to Mr senator if possible. i am using this to appeal to my best and dancing senator to please come lead my dancing floor on my wedding day. i am one of his fans, and i love his style of dance so much, so i ll be very happy to see him display d dance on my wedding. i am very much ready to campaign and vote him, if he is still contesting for any political post,as that is all i need from him, not money.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Desire Genuine Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage & Lifetime Happiness? / “he Must Be A 1st Class Graduate, With A Very Good Govt Job Or Multinationals / A Nairalander Definition And Analysis Of Re-union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.