Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (44645 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by ybalogs(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
This woman has totally lost it.

4 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Sleekfingers: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari buhari buhari, one potential saboteur spotted o.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by poseidon12: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:
No Matter How Bad The Americans Are, They Always Remain United Without Condeming Their Country. When Are We Going To Learn?

She is criticizing the wrong move by your President. How is that equivalent to condemning the country Nigeria?
Americans routinely criticize their government and their leaders. Are you not aware of the strong criticism of President Trump by Americans (both Democrats and Republicans) on his performance at the summit with Putin? Some are even calling him a traitor.
Stop being a zombie.

2 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Cocolatti(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
sarrki:
Ethiopia airline is a Case study

We should be patriotic and give advice on how to perfect it

We shouldn’t be playing politics with everything

This people I mean all the so called freedom fighters are fake

Once they have an appointment with the government in power everything is fine

If they are shot out

They don’t care if the country should tear into pieces
Nigeria Air is just a campaign gimmicks for 2019. You are doing naming ceremony for a child that is not yet born. Later they will claim a nonexistent Airline as one of the achievement of this government.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Reference(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Too tired to 'opinionate' in detail but my views in the airline industry is well known.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by zinizta: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
disappointed with the former minister's comments but shehas a right to her opinion....

at least Nigeria Air will employ many Nigerians thats a plus for me

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Codes151(m): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:
No Matter How Bad The Americans Are, They Always Remain United Without Condeming Their Country. When Are We Going To Learn?
you lie.. besides never compare america to nigeria.. even in a million years
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Jojujewel(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
The woman may be right.... Fixing our refineries ranks higher on the priority list than running a couple of Boeing planes to which end is likely mismanagement than anything else
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Lomprico2: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:

When thieves have been kicked out of leadership!!

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by zinizta: 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
poseidon12:

She is criticizing the wrong move by your President. How is that equivalent to condemning the country Nigeria?
Americans routinely criticize their government and their leaders. Are you not aware of the strong criticism of President Trump by Americans (both Democrats and Republicans) on his performance at the summit with Putin? Some are even calling him a traitor.
Stop being a zombie.

Not to the point of wishing failure on a National project.... think mr man...

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by anytexy: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
expatiate ma. kindly.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Yagazie2016(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
The government has a very low percentage ownership in the project, that makes it very suspicious to a discerning mind. It means that it will be owned by some phony investor or present looter who will refuse to be accountable or fair to the citizens. They will use the government's machinery to muscle the existing airliners out and then provide services at very outrageous terms. They cannot be called to question because its "Nigeria air". The federal government should make very fair terms of operations for it to accommodate the other existing airliners that has bridged the gap for Nigerians all these years. That is unless they want it to be a purely international carrier.

2 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by VULCAN(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
The government owns Arik and Aero. What have they done with them? Why can't they merge those airlines to create a National carrier

Firefire:
Another way for APC led government of Buhary to loot Nigeria dry! grin

On a serious note...

I personally pray it materialize. It pains me seeing things working in other smaller African countries and wonder who cursed Nigeria.

Two weeks ago I flew RwandAir and it was fantastic. Today I came in with Ethiopian Airline, not bad at all when compared to Lufthansa etc.

Dear General Mohomodu Buhari, if NIGERIA AIR will be the only legacy in your four-year administration, please go ahead and give us our own National Airline. We will forgive your many sins and wish you well as you retire to your grand children and cows in 2019.

NIGERIA AIR MUST WORK! We shall make it work.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oby you are wrong this time. Let's watch and see!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by DEHVEHLOP(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
EweduAfonja:

when our country can go to war for just one citizen.. When citizens are provided with basic life amenities ..

We all collectively wipe out NRAMDI KARU and his shoes lickers out of Nigeria...

The remnants are so powerless that they can't even remember the their surname..

On amenities, PMB is just excellent about it!

Good roads across the country..

Massive Revival of our railways with tremendous success..

Electricity is here to stay...

SARS are wiping out illegitimate money makers...

PMB ride on we Easterners are behind you except the Osus among us. But don't you worry about them Osus, they are very few in number. They are the 5%

3 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by sammirano: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
She is categorically right.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by dannyville2(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Firefire:
Another way for APC led government of Buhary to loot Nigeria dry! grin

On a serious note...

I personally pray it materialize. It pains me seeing things working in other smaller African countries and wonder who cursed Nigeria.

Two weeks ago I flew RwandAir and it was fantastic. Today I came in with Ethiopian Airline, not bad at all when compared to Lufthansa etc.

Dear General Mohomodu Buhari, if NIGERIA AIR will be the only legacy in your four-year administration, please go ahead and give us our own National Airline. We will forgive your many sins and wish you well as you retire to your grand children and cows in 2019.

NIGERIA AIR MUST WORK! We shall make it work.

May your head never run out of ideas, say a big amen to that bro

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by 3verblazing(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lets say she's right... It's a misplaced priority... What I don't understand is... What good will it's failure be to Nigeria... With all the money and investments gone down the drain...those that will loose their source of income... Wrong message passed to the world... I think she's being sentimental rather than logical...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by keneck1: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:
Former minister of Education and campaigner of #BBOG has taken to the socia media to criticize the move by the Fedral Government to float a national carrier -

https://mobile.twitter.com/obyezeks/status/978957399963860992

What you take on this?
for the sake of Nigeria she and her family will fail
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Firefire(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
dannyville2:

May your head never run out of ideas, say a big amen to that bro

BIG AMEN! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
IMASTEX:
Nigerians have prayed for so many positive things. Yet it is a dream. So madam, don't worry about praying for it to fail. Failure is in some administration DNA

Nigeria cannot even refine crude oil to have access to cheap aviation fuel which will ultimately make air travel cheaper.

We don't need a national carrier now, talk more of a cosmetic national carrier

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by maxiuc(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:
how many of the Americans do you know
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by onatisi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:
Former minister of Education and campaigner of #BBOG has taken to the socia media to criticize the move by the Fedral Government to float a national carrier -

What you take on this?
this woman still doesnt get it , this project is not a waste , the people organizing it know where the money is going , elections is around the corner and money need to be made , now that vote buying is even the in thing .

1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by keneck1: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:

What you take on this?
for the sake of Nigeria she will continue to wail and Nigeria shall be great before her very eyes,silly ugly thing.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2018
Headmaster055:
God bless Nigeria.... I believe in project Naija.....She is among the wailers that enjoyed the national cake.... Now that she can no longer get it again she now wailing....

U need to do some research on this lovely woman, then you will understand that she doesn't need your fvcking national cake.

I'm yorùbá by the way, before you start to foam in your mouth.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by martowskin1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:

U call Nigeria a country
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oby fall my hand.

I would restrain myself and avoid insulting her.

If the most populous black nation is not deserving of a national carrier then we must be truly be primitives.

If she she cannot articulate her reasons for opposing this laudable project then she might as well keep shut.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by deomelo: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018

This is here to stay. I don't even get the silly and unpatriotic noise sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Ramos16(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:

What hole did you come out of, do you follow American politics, do you know what has happened to the Obamacare? Please, stop this inferiority complex thingy
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by okka(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Oby and anyone else should know that she doesn't have a monopoly of knowledge.
She is expected to criticize constructively and not as one always looking for evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Akanapiaigwe: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:
did you preach that to Elrufai lair Muhammed and co prior 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Dtribeless: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:

You're a liar. Have been to America? You're talking nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.