Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (44641 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Belleful: 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
my take is she should have let us know the reasons she felt it's a wrong priority, than for her to say for the sake of Nigeria it must fail. mind u not all Nigerians want it to fail o

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by bluecircle470: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
"Like" if you want it to fail and "share" for otherwise
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by holuphisayor(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
Misplaced priority. just to score cheap points towards 2019.

And that does not stop their vote buying tactics.

Have never seen a deceptive government like this present one.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by 4Play(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
mogul555:
The government has just 5 % stake,she should keep her curse to herself.

Name the holders of the 95% stake.

3 Likes

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by chidebe: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by anibestlala(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Abujalal:
No Matter How Bad The Americans Are, They Always Remain United Without Condeming Their Country. When Are We Going To Learn?
Thats not true. after Obama and democrats lost to Trump,all that changed. Americans are all now divided allow party and ideology lines and anti Trump Americans would not mind destroying America just to spite Trump.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
princechurchill:

Maybe you're not truly following America's politics

Democrats wants the country to fail than to see trump succeed,coming to this topic the dullardinhooo has misplaced his priority aunty Oby is right

it shows d woman wants d Government to fail where she failed..... she needs to be stoned to death coz she wants no success for d country
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by brojoshua: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
It will create jobs for people,
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by MurphyG1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
I am highly disappointed in this woman. A former Minister What a shame!!!

Having a National Carrier is something we should all be proud of. Besides FG's commitment is just 5% so what exactly is her problem? If she was an investor of Nigeria Air, would she pray for its failure?

Nigeria Air will not fail be God's grace. It will be successful.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Sagay212: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
All these ones na noise. If the air Nigeria cheap wella, people patronize. Even Dana wey don cast, people stl dey fly am
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by uba1991: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
since dis woman is praying for a national project to fail, i pray the day she enter this NIGERIAN AIR god ll answer her prayer,it will crash [fail] with her IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by marcelifeh(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kamelot77:
oloriburuku
Enemy of progress

She has a point bro. if you know the rate at which pregnant women and children are dying in this country, you will know that our maternity and hospitals need more attention than a Nigerian Courier. if you know how much education in this country have decayed, you will weep for this generation. These are priorities.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by marcelifeh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kamelot77:
oloriburuku
Enemy of progress

She has a point bro. if you know the rate at which pregnant women and children are dying in this country, you will know that our maternity and hospitals need more attention than a Nigerian Courier. if you know how much education in this country have decayed, you will weep for this generation. These are priorities.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by jibs4lv(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
now I know that this woman is oloriburuku aye ohun Orun. number one enemy of the nation .
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by jibs4lv(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
now I know that this woman is oloriburuku aye ohun Orun. number one enemy of the nation .
marcelifeh:

which kind stupid and plain nonsense is that , if government busy on a particular project without working on others , these stupid fool 'll still criticise. trust me this woman is enemy of progress, she's angry because she is not part of this administration.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by ofwest47(m): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Shame less silly Ezekwesilly may be you were still too young to know how the I Before Others (courtesy Zik) caused the death of Nigeria National Air line . If you don't know the collapse of the Nigeria Air lines began with " the man of timber and calibre K O Mbadiwe as of Aviation minister in the first republic, recall he freely smuggled 32 IBO young ones as Atilogwu dancers to the U S for wish non of them returned tⁿⁿo the country and at one time or the other the I Before Orders has been major occupier of the National Air line operations until the last 30 years when the Airline was finally looted out. Even at the last Jonathan administration the IBO woman Aviation Minister now a Senator on N13.5m per month was seen to have chop and chop until she could chop no more. what about super anti Bomb car case.? Now that Buhari decided to reawake the National pride silly Ezekwesilly is now saying the program of reawaking the National pride will fail. My advice is no {I Before Others) should be made to hold any major position in the new national pride.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by bakila: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Built2last:
Who doesn't know. A country where minimum wage is less than 100 dollars a month. A country where we bought all electronic gadgets for 2015 election,yet government of Buhari is asking for 242 billion to organize elections.

Are we buying another voting machines or just to charge them.

Look at the level of decay in Education.

How many poor Nigerians can afford money to fly NIGERIA AIR. as it will largely be international flights.

Government should focus on what benefits majority abeg
Bros the NSA alone had a budget of N1.7Trn in the last election. He is part of this money now.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by bakila: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
marcelifeh:

On maternity, the states has a huge responsibility to discharge because heath on the concurrent list. Aviation is constitutionally exclusive to FGN.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by bakila: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
So if Ezekwesili is made CEO or the airlines will she fail it, pray for it to fail or do here best to make it work?
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Charly68: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Father have mercy upon your daughter for praying wrong type of prayer for her blessed country..please never allow air Nigeria to fail because of those of us who are finding it very difficult to fly through African space & beyond .
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by emilfischer(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2018
I think it is misplaced priority....unless they already have serious plans to generate money from it.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Litmus: 12:12am On Jul 20, 2018
EweduAfonja:

when our country can go to war for just one citizen.. When citizens are provided with basic life amenities ..

Just out of curiosity and because I always like to fill my knowledge gaps, exactly what individual did America go to war for? They not going to war in future for any individual, you can bet on that.

Are we for instance referring to extractions I.e when special forces are sent in to extract hostages from a foreign land?

Does Nigeria placing the lives of Nigeria soldiers on the line for citizens of foreign African nations not qualify as nobility?
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Useless flat headed pig
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by eagleu: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Abujalal:
No Matter How Bad The Americans Are, They Always Remain United Without Condeming Their Country. When Are We Going To Learn?

Where were you when Buhari was using radio chanji to incite against GEJ?
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Mysselff2: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Madam Oby please calm down, the project has failed already because Buhari is a total failure
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by Effem10578: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Fellow Nigerians please do not take Oby comments serious, she is enemy's of democracy, she is seeking political relevant which can not be gotten under these administration
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Abujalal:
There is what we call misplaced priority. There are somethings leaders shouldn't do at a time Nigeria's economy is so bad. The problem with Nigeria Leaders is Misplaced Priority.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Cutting off your nose to spite your face.
This woman can't be sincere; imagine praying for your own country's failure; so if the project fails whose money would have been wasted - Nigerians should now know the real enemy.

1 Like

Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by jumobi1(m): 3:57am On Jul 20, 2018
Abujalal:

Not really. It might seem that way from the outside.
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by jumobi1(m): 3:58am On Jul 20, 2018
uba1991:
since dis woman is praying for a national project to fail, i pray the day she enter this NIGERIAN AIR god ll answer her prayer,it will crash [fail] with her IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Will the plane be empty with her piloting it? You’re praying for many people to die? I fear o
Re: "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili by seguno2: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2018
Abujalal:

Donald Trump has been condemning America in front of Putin and Russians. So limit your talk to what you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. / Peace Accord: Sowore Is Not Even Sitting Like A Presidential Material (Pic) / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.