Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (22035 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
Adasun:
hw many times would he tell u guys dat da "f" stands for financial. Olodo!

debbycreamy:
seriously??there is 'f' in ur profile, signifying female i didnt understand wen u started talking about a girl, i was like....'is she a lesbian' before i understood ur lia mohammed profile, aren't u proud to be a man y choose an 'f' instead of 'm'. Fine, u made sense buh be truthful my dear op

A fool by definition is he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Adasun, you are a fool by definition. In symbolic communication, there are agreed upon rules, only mumus, idiots, liars and cheats make up their own rules or when caught up in a lie start talking rubbish to defend their criminality. "M" and "F" stands for the sexes, you can equally say it stands for the "Fool" that you obviously are. Mugu dan banzaaa kawai.

3 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dacronym:

You're not hungry and you chop 100# corn and pear
How many would you eat if you were?
Lol. Not 100, but 50. If I was hungry, I would've bought double.

After purchasing it, I went back to the salon I barbed my hair to pick my phone which I plugged to charge and guess what? I wasn't the only one who ate the pear, but for the corn, I was too stingy to share cuz it was just 1 small corn as seen on page 0.

I don't eat much, except fruits.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Organs:

Look at this stupid mumu that is incapable of common sense. Go read the story again mumu.... He only bought for the guy to "show" or prove a stupid point to the girl, also he was the one that spoke to the lady first. Stingy mumu, it's your type that will be pestering a gala seller for sex because you said leave the change for your #200 naira change. Anyways those are the type of girls you roll with. Those that are really poor and maybe needy, you want to take advantage of. How much is corn and you want to prove pythagoras theorem on top #200 corn... chai poverty mentality. Ol boy levels dey, those things are beneath me, Thank God. I will not under any circumstances use food, need, want etc to teach a lesson or prove a point or request someones number or try to date someone, just because the person has those needs. Its poor, wretched folks like you that do that.

Mr. Sex Organs, see as I dey look you. We know you're wealthy, so why can't you allow poor people like us to breathe? When I turn your comments to a book now, they'll say iLegend has come again.

I scanned 5 of your comments on NL and I realized you supported Buhari, you call people poor on NL and you abuse Igbos. For me, I don't belong to any tribe. So, why should I take you seriously? I'm only taunting you as my co-author. Those who know will know. Organs issa co-author. cheesy
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Organs:

A fool by definition is he who knows not and knows not that he knows not. Adasun, you are a fool by definition. In symbolic communication, there are agreed upon rules, only mumus, idiots, liars and cheats make up their own rules or when caught up in a lie start talking rubbish to defend their criminality. "M" and "F" stands for the sexes, you can equally say it stands for the "Fool" that you obviously are. Mugu dan banzaaa kawai.
"f" can stand for anything according to who use it.

"f" for facebook, "f" for food. They is no standard rules/symbolic rules in life without exception.

Da op in his uniqueness choose his own "f" as financial just as u just make a choice for me dat my f can stand for fool.

Would u ever knw dat? Your foolishness is A1.

Ode! Vaginal worshipper,looking for female to send pms.

I believe coming to defend debbycreamy would give u a chance of her accepting ur pms.

Low life knight with no shield or armor.

Run along with ur basin like belly and dat tiny winnie between ur legs.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Organs:

Keep the thread busy, my co-author. I'm off for better things. Issa business.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Organs:

u can't even defend urself properly,yet,u want to defend for a skate. Shame on u.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by rex444(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Eyah, sorry. Pick up from where you left off.
lol feeling sorry for me? Dont be,i guess its bound to happen...
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
purem:
This morron again

The mods are suppose to ban you for impersonation and teaching nonsense
Hater spotted! version 6.2 undecided
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by els0nm0rali(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Or maybe she ended up thinking you were gay after all you have an (f) next to your moniker.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2018
els0nm0rali:
Or maybe she ended up thinking you were gay after all you have an (f) next to your moniker.
Lol. I'm not that handsome, so she won't think so. Most gays are handsome. Ugly people like us can't be gay.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by ba7man(m): 7:48am On Jul 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Lesson 2: don't spend on impulse because of a woman. Entertain her with humor — that is enough. When you feel it's right, spend on her. Don't be too stingy like me. #smiles.

The end.
Na so you write this long analysis how girl go respect you on top N200 corn. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:44am On Jul 21, 2018
ba7man:
Na so you write this long analysis how girl go respect you on top N200 corn. grin grin grin
My brother, this analysis wey you see so na money o! But you no go understand sha.

Anything wey I use my finger type na money. I value my time and my fingers. See the WhatsApp chat below. Even posting my WhatsApp chat on Nairaland na money. Everything I do, even when it looks childish, issa million waiting to be made.

My next crazy Walk of Fun will be to enter a boutique filled with cute ladies to request for panties.

When they ask me the size, I'll tell them to give me anyone that can size Mr. Ibu cuz the girl and Ibu wear the same size. All the girls will be on the floor laughing.

After that, I'll ask if they have a G-string. That boutique will be on fire that day. There is a pretty girl I playfully promised to buy undies and bra for on her birthday as a joke, but now, she's demanding for it, so I'll buy it for her.

She asked if I know her sizes, but I told her not to worry. I'll surprise her with oversized bra and big panties. She'll end up dashing it to her fat aunt if she has any.

Oya, see the chat below to know everything I type with my fingers is money in the bank — including WhatsApp chat. I don't type for free. Time is money, but most people haven't realized it. I hope you learnt a thing from this.

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2018

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Jul 21, 2018

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Jul 21, 2018
So, that's the little gist up there.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2018
ba7man:
Oh! I forgot to say, "If you can't make a girl respect your ₦200, you can't make her respect your 2 million."

To nurture or train someone, you must start from the root, else, you may become violent at last. If you wait for your 15 years old daughter to have sex before you teach her sex education, all you'll teach after having a taste of how sweet sex is will fall on deaf ears. She'll listen and agree, but she'll do it again after some weeks or months.

Same thing with politicians. They have tasted how sweet and easy stealing public fund is, so even if you set up and organization called EFCC, they can NEVER stop stealing. Why? The foundation is faulty. A country can NEVER in this world be great under a faulty foundation. Same thing with relationships and marriages.

Imagine the four eggs story. The man refused to psychologically set rules on how she should behave in his house. Since he's a pastor, he felt God will take control of her behaviors if he prays about it.

Just the same way Nigerians think God will take Nigerians out of poverty. It will never happen. God only works with people who have a solid foundation. It's your job to build the solid foundation yourself, then God to fortify it after you're done building it.

God doesn't take control of sexual relationships of unwedded people, but marriages. You, as the man MUST be the one to take control from the first day you met the girl.

Most men don't know how crucial this first day is. They act too nice to show a first good impression, but they don't know they're caging themselves — I pity these men. They don't understand the game of courtship.

Since the girl isn't trained by the man to curtail her crazy behaviors, a little caution from the man made her to throw away the eggs.

No woman in her life can ever try that with a man who lays a solid foundation of respect from scratch. My girl is always scared to talk in front of me let alone disrespect me. Scared not because I'll beat her, but scared because the respect she has for me is too much. I treat her like a queen and fùck her like a bítch. This is to say, I treat her like trash. You won't understand what I mean by "trash."

This pastor got angry and slapped her because he felt disrespected. Foundation is key. If Nigeria must be great, then we must first lay a sound foundation and build on it.

The fault is from the pastor. He refused to lay the foundation and now her wings and ego have grown. If I tell a girl, hey, use only one egg, she'll immediately do that or beg to use two. That is respect which I have laid from the start.

Foundation is key. Nigerian men ignore it and think it's all about money and prayers.

Nigerian men chase money and prayers — instead of wisdom and focus. At the end, some parts of the prayers get answered, but they'll still remain in poverty because they lack wisdom and focus.

This is why Nigerians men keep running around chasing money — instead of making money chase them. When they're tired and depressed of chasing money and prayers, they'll start abusing God (or become an atheist) and the next thing will be to venture into crime or become a ritualist.

This reply is not directed at you, but an extra explaination to everyone reading. This to let your know that respect starts from a foundation. Politicians will never respect EFCC because there is no foundation.

Women will never respect nice guys or men who refused to lead from the start because there is no foundation. Good-bad guys lay foundation from the scratch and that's why women love and respect them. When they accidentally disrespect good-bad guys, they apologize with tears and regrets and the relationship picks up again. It's called "fun drama."

Men should be wise. Build a solid foundation and you'll earn a solid respect. Most men think building this solid foundation is by acting mature, beings responsible, and being nice.

This is why we write books to reveal how these things are done. If we reveal them for free on Nairaland, we'll be abused by clueless nice guys because it won't make sense to them — it's illogical while nice guys are logical in thinking.

Our website to get all our books is: www.shop.www.wetclef.com
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2018
LordOfSamosa:
Hater spotted! version 6.2 undecided
Haha. They don't exist. They are my co-authors or promotional tools.

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by ba7man(m): 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Oh! I forgot to say, "If you can't make a girl respect your ₦200, you can't make her respect your 2 million."

To nurture or train someone, you must start from the root, else, you may become violent at last. If you wait for your 15 years old daughter to have sex before you teach her sex education, all you'll teach after having a taste of how sweet sex is will fall on deaf ears. She'll listen and agree, but she'll do it again after some weeks or months.

Same thing with politicians. They have tasted how sweet and easy stealing public fund is, so even if you set up and organization called EFCC, they can NEVER stop stealing. Why? The foundation is faulty. A country can NEVER in this world be great under a faulty foundation. Same thing with relationships and marriages.

Imagine the four eggs story. The man refused to psychologically set rules on how she should behave in his house. Since he's a pastor, he felt God will take control of her behaviors if he prays about it.

Just the same way Nigerians think God will take Nigerians out of poverty. It will never happen. God only works with people who have a solid foundation. It's your job to build the solid foundation yourself, then God to fortify it after you're done building it.

God doesn't take control of sexual relationships of unwedded people, but marriages. You, as the man MUST be the one to take control from the first day you met the girl.

Most men don't know how crucial this first day is. They act too nice to show a first good impression, but they don't know they're caging themselves — I pity these men. They don't understand the game of courtship.

Since the girl isn't trained by the man to curtail her crazy behaviors, a little caution from the man made her to throw away the eggs.

No woman in her life can ever try that with a man who lays a solid foundation of respect from scratch. My girl is always scared to talk in front of me let alone disrespect me. Scared not because I'll beat her, but scared because the respect she has for me is too much. I treat her like a queen and fùck her like a bítch. This is to say, I treat her like trash. You won't understand what I mean by "trash."

This pastor got angry and slapped her because he felt disrespected. Foundation is key. If Nigeria must be great, then we must first lay a sound foundation and build on it.

The fault is from the pastor. He refused to lay the foundation and now her wings and ego have grown. If I tell a girl, hey, use only one egg, she'll immediately do that or beg to use two. That is respect which I have laid from the start.

Foundation is key. Nigerian men ignore it and think it's all about money and prayers.

Nigerian men chase money and prayers — instead of wisdom and focus. At the end, some parts of the prayers get answered, but they'll still remain in poverty because they lack wisdom and focus.

This is why Nigerians men keep running around chasing money — instead of making money chase them. When they're tired and depressed of chasing money and prayers, they'll start abusing God (or become an atheist) and the next thing will be to venture into crime or become a ritualist.

This reply is not directed at you, but an extra explaination to everyone reading. This to let your know that respect starts from a foundation. Politicians will never respect EFCC because there is no foundation.

Women will never respect nice guys or men who refused to lead from the start because there is no foundation. Good-bad guys lay foundation from the scratch and that's why women love and respect them. When they accidentally disrespect good-bad guys, they apologize with tears and regrets and the relationship picks up again. It's called "fun drama."

Men should be wise. Build a solid foundation and you'll earn a solid respect. Most men think building this solid foundation is by acting mature, beings responsible, and being nice.

This is why we write books to reveal how these things are done. If we reveal them for free on Nairaland, we'll be abused by clueless nice guys because it won't make sense to them — it's illogical while nice guys are logical in thinking.

Our website to get all our books is: www.shop.www.wetclef.com
Oga, N200 This story is too long naa.

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
ba7man:
Oga, N200 This story is too long naa.
That is two pages of a book in the future. You won't understand.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by HardMirror(m): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thebwoy:
OK
And I then came from nowhere
gbwasaaaaaa!!
lol. Craze man grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by ba7man(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
iLegendd:
That is two pages of a book in the future. You won't understand.
Spend/give without expecting anything in return is the best way to earn respect.

I give gifts without expecting anything in return. I might not even pick up the call when they want to thank me.

I give females free rides without asking for their number in return......you need to see the look in their eyes when they realize you want nothing in return.......ultimate respect....not setting traps and stringing them along with inconsequential things like corn and pear.

Animals provide for their mates. Male Birds give gifts of worms, insects and rocks to woo their female mates......so what more a human being.

A male is supposed to be a provider, It's in the natural order of life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
ba7man:
Spend/give without expecting anything in return is the best way to earn respect.

I give gifts without expecting anything in return. I might not even pick up the call when they want to thank me.

I give females free rides without asking for their number in return......you need to see the look in their eyes when they realize you want nothing in return.......ultimate respect....not setting traps and stringing them along with inconsequential things like corn and pear.

Animals provide for their mates. Male Birds give gifts of worms, insects and rocks to woo their female mates......so what more a human being.

You are so sweet kiss

The feminists won't agree to this angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:

You are so sweet kiss

The feminists won't agree to this angry

awoof dey run belle chick
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
oyb:

awoof dey run belle chick
Expatiate...
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ishilove:
Expatiate...

saturday night trolling na.

why u dey look for awoof - make your own money and stop looking for provider to look the other way as you blast feeding money on hair do angry angry
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Can't believe I read this _shit to the end. I must be more bored than I thought
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
oyb:

saturday night trolling na.

why u dey look for awoof - make your own money and stop looking for provider to look the other way as you blast feeding money on hair do angry angry
Mscheeeew angry
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Twagrill(m): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
donbachi:
i got nothing from this
grin
donbachi:
i got nothing from this
guy u wicked oo..
After all his effort
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
ba7man:

Great points, sir. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day, sir.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Twagrill:
grin
guy u wicked oo..
After all his effort
My brother, all efforts I put to type on NL is cash. Even the effort I'm putting right now to reply you is cash. None is in vain. You won't understand.

I only pity people who waste their time to attack me in vain. While they attack, VoguePay is processing my check. See below. Maybe, I should use some parts of the money and buy a two cars and put them on Uber, then call two of those guys attacking me to be my driver.

Though, I have other things to invest in, but I'm glad Nairaland is generating more side income than expected. Thanks to Sèun and Nairalanders. Haters don't exist — they're my promotional tools. Without them, I'm a nobody here on NL. #smiles.

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:
Can't believe I read this _shit to the end. I must be more bored than I thought
I don't think you were bored, Honey — you were hooked. When I'm bored, I make money from my boredomness.

There are 10 spirits in all my write-ups and that's why people who hate them still read them and get hooked.

I'll only tell you 4 of those magical spirits and keep the rest as a secret. They are:

1. Simple English: In my write-ups, you'll hardly see vocabularies. Why? It's psychological and most writers will never know it. I have a huge catalog of vocabularies, but I don't use them for this same psychological reasons. In fact, I have my personal dictionary. You can buy it if you can afford it. #Frown

When you use vocabularies, your readers will see you as "intelligent" but there is a disadvantage which 99% of writers will never know.

2. Simple Punctuation: When you read through my write-ups, you'll notice "simple punctuation."

3. Storytelling: When you read through my articles or books, 60% are storytelling — true stories my audience can relate with. Storytelling is addictive.

4. Lectures and Explanations: When you read through my articles or books, you'll notice each story has a lecture, explanation, and a takeaway.

These 4 points can give you an idea why you read everything even when you didn't like it. You're not the first or second person to call my write-ups "shít" but still read all and asked for more.

See one of the numerous examples bellow. The formula is KISS.

Why am I typing all these to reply you self? Lemme cum inside you and be going.

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
iLegendd:
I don't think you were bored, Honey — you were hooked. When I'm bored, I make money from my boredomness.

There are 10 spirits in all my write-ups and that's why people who hate them still read them and get hooked.

I'll only tell you 4 of those magical spirits and keep the rest as a secret. They are:

1. Simple English: In my write-ups, you'll hardly see vocabularies. Why? It's psychological and most writers will never know it. I have a huge catalog of vocabularies, but I don't use them for this same psychological reasons. In fact, I have my personal dictionary. You can buy it if you can afford it. #Frown

When you use vocabularies, your readers will see you as "intelligent" but there is a disadvantage which 99% of writers will never know.

2. Simple Punctuation: When you read through my write-ups, you'll notice "simple punctuation."

3. Storytelling: When you read through my articles or books, 60% are storytelling — true stories my audience can relate with. Storytelling is addictive.

4. Lectures and Explanations: When you read through my articles or books, you'll notice each story has a lecture, explanation, and a takeaway.

These 4 points can give you an idea why you read everything even when you didn't like it. You're not the first or second person to call my write-ups "shít" but still read all and asked for more.

See one of the numerous examples bellow. The formula is KISS.

Why am I typing all these to reply you self? Lemme cum inside you and be going.

You perv cheesy

You were able to hold my interest to the very end. That's a positive grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Deleted Post / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.