Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,324 members, 7,957,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (22286 Views)

I Checked Out A Usher At A Wedding Reception… She Shocked Me With A Quickie / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Ishilove:

You perv cheesy

You were able to hold my interest to the very end. That's a positive grin
Positive ke! I'm HIV negative joor and my genotype matches all women. This is to say, I can marry as many wives as I want like someone in the Bible.

Talking about perv, you're right. I'm the chairman of Perverts Association of Nigeria (PAN), Port Harcourt chapter. Whenever you cum to P.H, see me in my office.

I noticed something about your moniker. I'm not Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba, but I know Ishi in your moniker means head in Igbo. Be sincere with me: Do you give good head (Ishi) to the one you love?

This your moniker (Ishi - love) has lots of meanings, but most Nairalanders won't know. I'm watching you. You must live up to expectations (the day you'll cum IN my office).

With such a naughty name, I trust you, Honey, but don't let my girlfriend catch you sha — she doesn't like sharing.

Oh, Head-love (the name I'll start calling you from today), if you're married or you have a boyfriend who isn't great in bed or a one minute man, tell him we have the final solution.

We have a book called Lasticle — which cures PE and another book called TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide — which handles bedroom skills.

Don't be shy, Sweetheart. Tell him about those books and you'll begin to experience what my girlfriend experiences every night (and that's why she hates sharing). She's such a greedy girl. #Smiles.

Below are the links to purchase those books: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide and www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

If you're a man (reading this) and you want to rock a woman's world in the bedroom, purchase those two books. The reason I'm always confident and blunt is not because I'm intelligent or smart, but (because I'm) great in bed.

When you're great in bed, some people will misinterpret your confidence and bluntness as arrogance, but don't worry — they won't understand.

The díck of a man who is good great in bed has more value to a woman than the account balance of a billionaire. Only broke women think otherwise.

The "make money, make money, make money" gang will not understand. End of tra.ma.dol and drug abuse is our books.

Headlove, don't forget to tell your man and other men within your area to get this part of their lives handled once and for all.

Below are the links to purchase those books: www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide and www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by obibob2020(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Clap for yourself Mr relationship councillor.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2018
obibob2020:
Clap for yourself Mr relationship councillor.
If you want relationship counseling, meet with the author, Joe Clef. I'm just a messenger. Here is the link to see prices for his service: www.wetclef.com/page/privateclass
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2018
iLegendd:

Mr. Sex Organs, see as I dey look you. We know you're wealthy, so why can't you allow poor people like us to breathe? When I turn your comments to a book now, they'll say iLegend has come again.

I scanned 5 of your comments on NL and I realized you supported Buhari, you call people poor on NL and you abuse Igbos. For me, I don't belong to any tribe. So, why should I take you seriously? I'm only taunting you as my co-author. Those who know will know. Organs issa co-author. cheesy

Get my point straight mR Man. Poor is how you look at it. To me, you are poor, wretched if you use a disadvantage, a need to cower someone, or influence someone to get a desired outcome. Has nothing to do with money or material things. You are poor and wretched because you try to influence behaviour or teach a stupid lesson over request made for food, in this case "roasted corn". Ofcourse speaks volumes of your mentality, mindset and shallow pocket. Learn from it my broda, when it comes to food, smile, goodwill, assistance, GIVE, GIVE and GIVE if you have it, without expecting anything, not even a certain behaviour in return, period. About Buhari and Ibos, the Ibos i insult are the IPOB, liars and the "We are better than them kinda Ibos. Yes i supported Buhari in 2015 and i attest to the fact that its the criminally minded and enemies of Nigeria that voted GEJ in 2015, but again, Buhari in my opinion does not deserve a second term. Are we clear now.

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adasun:
hahahaha ur stupidity shows all over ur write up.

It seems everything u wrote above have been done by u. Don't tell me u actually imagine those sewage u wrote.

Ur olodo brain said da basic aim of someone is to put a smile on another's face, but dat ur fermented silos u called brain didn't comprehend where da op said da "gal smile"

your stupidity knew no bounds. U are even typeing out of context.

Ode! Shame on u.

Hmm, now you want to disassociate yourself from the comments you made earlier that he shaa bought for the guy... now u said the girl smiled....after all the rants about teaching a lesson and getting a diplomaa over #200 roasted corn... Seriously, are you that wretched? Oma sheooooo. Register for the M-power, you need it, as well as skills to upgrade you from someone lamenting and making a fuss over #200 corn to a human being.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adasun:
"f" can stand for anything according to who use it.

"f" for facebook, "f" for food. They is no standard rules/symbolic rules in life without exception.

Da op in his uniqueness choose his own "f" as financial just as u just make a choice for me dat my f can stand for fool.

Would u ever knw dat? Your foolishness is A1.

Ode! Vaginal worshipper,looking for female to send pms.

I believe coming to defend debbycreamy would give u a chance of her accepting ur pms.

Low life knight with no shield or armor.

Run along with ur basin like belly and dat tiny winnie between ur legs.

Adasun, you are now assuming abi....... For you to even insinuate that means you are in that category. I don tell you time and time again, my levels don pass all that...... Who is getting lessons from you today? Pepper seller or groundnut and guguru seller?
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adasun:
"f" can stand for anything according to who use it.

"f" for facebook, "f" for food. They is no standard rules/symbolic rules in life without exception.

Da op in his uniqueness choose his own "f" as financial just as u just make a choice for me dat my f can stand for fool.

Would u ever knw dat? Your foolishness is A1.

Ode! Vaginal worshipper,looking for female to send pms.

I believe coming to defend debbycreamy would give u a chance of her accepting ur pms.

Low life knight with no shield or armor.

Run along with ur basin like belly and dat tiny winnie between ur legs.

The point is what is the intended meaning in this context that everyone except liars and cheats (like you) know "F" as? Now why will you have a different meaning for it and assume that is acceptable by all? Which kind mumu be dis... Naija people and criminality. I will not say a word to you on this again. I don define you for you, go back and re-read it. Bye.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Organs:

Get my point straight mR Man. Poor is how you look at it. To me, you are poor, wretched if you use a disadvantage, a need to cower someone, or influence someone to get a desired outcome. Has nothing to do with money or material things. You are poor and wretched because you try to influence behaviour or teach a stupid lesson over request made for food, in this case "roasted corn". Ofcourse speaks volumes of your mentality, mindset and shallow pocket. Learn from it my broda, when it comes to food, smile, goodwill, assistance, GIVE, GIVE and GIVE if you have it, without expecting anything, not even a certain behaviour in return, period. About Buhari and Ibos, the Ibos i insult are the IPOB, liars and the "We are better than them kinda Ibos. Yes i supported Buhari in 2015 and i attest to the fact that its the criminally minded and enemies of Nigeria that voted GEJ in 2015, but again, Buhari in my opinion does not deserve a second term. Are we clear now.
I'm cleared, Sir.

(Most times, I intentionally agree with people. Not because they're right, but I want to make them feel right and happy. Even when a dad knows he's the winner of a wrestle, he should give the trophy to his son.)

Have a nice day, Sir. You're 100% right. Bless you.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Organs:

The point is what is the intended meaning in this context that everyone except liars and cheats (like you) know "F" as? Now why will you have a different meaning for it and assume that is acceptable by all? Which kind mumu be dis... Naija people and criminality. I will not say a word to you on this again. I don define you for you, go back and re-read it. Bye.
ur mumuness is an upgraded version.

The op has a choice, "my f stands for financial" accept it or shut da fu>k up!
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2018
Organs:

Adasun, you are now assuming abi....... For you to even insinuate that means you are in that category. I don tell you time and time again, my levels don pass all that...... Who is getting lessons from you today? Pepper seller or groundnut and guguru seller?
hahahahaha ur level truely don pass

i see grin grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Organs:

Hmm, now you want to disassociate yourself from the comments you made earlier that he shaa bought for the guy... now u said the girl smiled....after all the rants about teaching a lesson and getting a diplomaa over #200 roasted corn... Seriously, are you that wretched? Oma sheooooo. Register for the M-power, you need it, as well as skills to upgrade you from someone lamenting and making a fuss over #200 corn to a human being.
the op is a teacher,he can use any legal method to pass his message.

Ofcourse all u are seeing is #200 and stingyness to a gal.

Meanwhile the intellects has gotten what the op was passing accross.

When i say the intellect,u are not in such category.

U are a pig if u reply dis message. I believe u ar long gone coward!
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Organs(m): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
Adasun:
the op is a teacher,he can use any legal method to pass his message.

Ofcourse all u are seeing is #200 and stingyness to a gal.

Meanwhile the intellects has gotten what the op was passing accross.

When i say the intellect,u are not in such category.

U are a pig if u reply dis message. I believe u ar long gone coward!

Mumu, thank God you reminded me of a befitting name for you - Pig. You also have pig brain. I will not leave you until you apologise and beg for forgiveness. Your mates, the real intellects are teaching skills for free, posting it all over the place for free, some are having uplifting videos and sharing all over the place, you, are busy frequenting, corn sellers, groundnut sellers, fish sellers with 500 in your pocket trying to teach them Cambridge and Harvard lessons, thunder fire your wretched brain. Chai, #200 corn... hmm i guarantee you are using nail to hold your trouser and waist together, use your money to buy belt for that trouser falling off from your waist, hungry mumu.... I am just imagining you walking and using your left hand to scratch your black ass through your oversize trousers while using your right hand to hold and chewing corn and squeezing your face to dislodge corn from your jaw back into that your razor sharp mouth.........hahahahahhaha mumu tichaaaa.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Frankicent(m): 2:19am On Jul 24, 2018
iLegendd:
uStingy girl, buy me corn," and she smiled, then switched the table and said I should buy her corn.

Typing...

Bros some gals are too foolish they would blast you at that spot wouldn't understanding you just flirting wit her.

Like a gal that works at a lotto shop. Forming die hard tough ga looking like a sadist..... Funny enough no Nash , wit small tiny boobs, fine 30%

Had flirt with her before and she replied well people where surprise this sadist gal was responding... you and passionate that taught me all that.. Lolz grin

So on this unlucky day shocked. I started with playful teasing, then indirect opener, then flirt teasing.... I told her lips look teasing. Immediately I raise my hand to touch her Lips... She para ooo.. I was shocked cause that's the first time a Lady will bounce off my play full teasing... I just started laffin. Like that she took it personal oooo... Started nagging and complaining ... Immediately my head turn and I blast her back. I told her in idgin.
" come wetin dey do you, you pass like this way dey your body" mtcweee.. She kept mute. Since that day if I see her I ignore her... Lolz grin
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Frankicent(m): 2:25am On Jul 24, 2018
iLegendd:
Here is what will happen in Mercy's brain: When next she'll see me (if she's lucky to meet me again), she'll want to know more about me.

Women love men who don't yield to demands easily. Men that can't be lured. Men who keep their words. Men who surprise them with fun, funny, unpredictability, and crazy behaviors.

Beautiful Nigerian women think all men owe them, but they have never met our type (stingy cheesy). We turn the table around and use humor to dodge all requests.

Typing...

Hey another I learnt myself is collecting her number on that dY is bad luck.... If I collect a gal number that day. As in the flow might die off.... Prefer collecting it after 2 weeks... Enough physical attraction.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Frankicent(m): 2:37am On Jul 24, 2018
iLegendd:
For any man to understand my post, the MUST first of all undergo he following tests:

1. AFC test
2. Good-bad guy test

The AFC test will be carried out to make sure you're not an Average Frustrated Chump.

The good-bad guy test will be carried out by my official doctor to make sure you're not Faze, but 2face or Blackface.

If you fail these two tests, then you can never understand any of my posts. ((Real talk))

Naso bro.. Sometimes i emotional entangled a 1st timer to me. Maybe using the Earth technique. And physiological vibes via GMC mood.grin see confession that day... One even told me her bf is just too boring... Screenshot coming ASAP.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Frankicent(m): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2018
hope4nigeria:
you're a 419 , how come your profile shows you're a Female?

Did he ask you for money ni sad
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Frankicent(m): 2:40am On Jul 24, 2018
Organs:

This is sooo stupid why must you have something in return (including trying to prove a very stupid point) You are full of your mumu stupid ego, someone asks for corn and you couldn't buy it, cos you wan prove nonsense.... when black people go understand say the ultimate behaviour is to aim to put a smile on any one you encounters face whenever you can and stop thinking about the me-me-me and what you want to prove. Maybe she actually has no money and wanted that corn? and maybe you will not ever see her again? You just deprived yourself an opportunity to show goodwill to a stranger while expecting nothing in return. "non sibi sed aliis" - Not for us but for others.

Actually she never showed interest he conceive her to asking.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2018
iLegendd:
Do you know you're cheating on your husband for being on Romance Section?

This section for us who are single. Honey, it's time to relocate to Family Section. cool
I clicked on trending
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Frankicent:

Naso bro.. Sometimes i emotional entangled a 1st timer to me. Maybe using the Earth technique. And physiological vibes via GMC mood.grin see confession that day... One even told me her bf is just too boring... Screenshot coming ASAP.
Women. Most times I'm afraid of pickings their calls. When they call, they never want the call to end. Fun from beginning to end. Most times, I need to find an excuse to end the call. Talkdícting. Man shall not live by call alone. Time is money.

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2018
debbycreamy:

I clicked on trending
Hmm. Don't go to trending again. It's for single men and women. cheesy
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2018
Organs:

Mumu, thank God you reminded me of a befitting name for you - Pig. You also have pig brain. I will not leave you until you apologise and beg for forgiveness. Your mates, the real intellects are teaching skills for free, posting it all over the place for free, some are having uplifting videos and sharing all over the place, you, are busy frequenting, corn sellers, groundnut sellers, fish sellers with 500 in your pocket trying to teach them Cambridge and Harvard lessons, thunder fire your wretched brain. Chai, #200 corn... hmm i guarantee you are using nail to hold your trouser and waist together, use your money to buy belt for that trouser falling off from your waist, hungry mumu.... I am just imagining you walking and using your left hand to scratch your black ass through your oversize trousers while using your right hand to hold and chewing corn and squeezing your face to dislodge corn from your jaw back into that your razor sharp mouth.........hahahahahhaha mumu tichaaaa.
hahahahahahaha grin grin

i thought it's only ur brain dat is daft. Never knew ur imagination is rotten. Wierld imagination at dat. grin

Ur own na apology to human race. U can't even bring forth words by yourself. U were busy thanking God for the word i help u with.

Beg God to give u knowlegde.not u jubilating over a pig dat just enter ur vocabulary.

By da way,
I thought u said u would stop replying? Can't even keep to his own word. Troll. I will keep messing with dat head of urs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
So, I'm on Mercy's street at the moment. Before leaving, I'll locate the corn-woman and search for Mercy. Today, if she wants 20k corn, I'll buy it for her. Maybe, I won't buy her anything. I'm too stingy. cheesy
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by grateful236(m): 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
90% of the time I don't look for indicator of interest. There is a stage you'll get in the game, you'll have a mindset called ALL WOMEN LOVE ME. With this mindset, you don't need to look for IOI. Mindset is powerfully contagious. What you believe is what will come to you.

There are three things men should do when interacting with a woman.

1. Speak to her like your younger sister even if she's 40 years and you're 30 (this will keep you relax)
2. Speak to her with humor as if you already know each other from childhood — and not like a stranger (this will boost your confidence)
3. Speak to her with the mindset that she already loves you (this is psychological mirroring in hynopisis — she'll respond as if you're using jazz).

These three things work like magic.

I'm pretty good with number 2 and 3. Please how do I go about no. 1 that is talking to her like she's my younger sister. How do I do that?
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
grateful236:

I'm pretty good with number 2 and 3. Please how do I go about no. 1 that is talking to her like she's my younger sister. How do I do that?
Unfortunately, I don't answer relationship questions on Nairaland. Kindly post your question on www.wetclef.com and our AnswerMachine will handle it.
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Twagrill(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
iLegendd:
My brother, all efforts I put to type on NL is cash. Even the effort I'm putting right now to reply you is cash. None is in vain. You won't understand.

I only pity people who waste their time to attack me in vain. While they attack, VoguePay is processing my check. See below. Maybe, I should use some parts of the money and buy a two cars and put them on Uber, then call two of those guys attacking me to be my driver.

Though, I have other things to invest in, but I'm glad Nairaland is generating more side income than expected. Thanks to Sèun and Nairalanders. Haters don't exist — they're my promotional tools. Without them, I'm a nobody here on NL. #smiles.
ilegendd can we talk
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Twagrill:

ilegendd can we talk
I don't want to disappoint you. I'm fond of disappointing people whenever the talk is not about business. Forgive my rigidness. Here is our contact: www.wetclef.com/page/contact
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Kingoflotto(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wow... I must say that I am really impressed with Mr ILegend, I have been observing you for some time now and I must say that you are really gifted in certain areas of your life, even despite some negative comments from people, you have kept your cool and acted matured with every one you reply.. That I really admire, but I must really say this although I haven't bought any of your books but what have seen generally here on nairaland has really shown the type of person you would be in real life... Thumbs up to you because I also have learnt some certain things from you and facing the realities of life... Your stories are really realistic and worth pondering over anyway keep up the good work bro, you are a great man in the making, remember what ever we do in life we can never please everyone and that's the reality..more wisdom bro. ���

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kingoflotto:
Wow... I must say that I am really impressed with Mr ILegend, I have been observing you for some time now and I must say that you are really gifted in certain areas of your life, even despite some negative comments from people, you have kept your cool and acted matured with every one you reply.. That I really admire, but I must really say this although I haven't bought any of your books but what have seen generally here on nairaland has really shown the type of person you would be in real life... Thumbs up to you because I also have learnt some certain things from you and facing the realities of life... Your stories are really realistic and worth pondering over anyway keep up the good work bro, you are a great man in the making, remember what ever we do in life we can never please everyone and that's the reality..more wisdom bro. ���
You need to be arrested for this HUGE compliment. Please, divide it in two and gimme half. I no wan eat wetin go purge me later. tongue

1 Like

Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] by irumole1975: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
iLegendd:
For any man to understand my post, the MUST first of all undergo he following tests:

1. AFC test
2. Good-bad guy test

The AFC test will be carried out to make sure you're not an Average Frustrated Chump.

The good-bad guy test will be carried out by my official doctor to make sure you're not Faze, but 2face or Blackface.

If you fail these two tests, then you can never understand any of my posts. ((Real talk))

Ilegend, don't mind their guys... They're the frustrated type.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. / Share Your Embarrassing Moment, While On A Date / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.