Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs (5218 Views)

The Anaconda I Killed And Ate With My Bare Hands / I Slept With A Dog And Ate The To!let Of An Arab Man In Dubai - Ghanaian Lady / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by VictorRomanov: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Bad guy!
Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2018
This gold digger have come to her attention seeking. Pls o tell us u didn't worship dicks for money to buy those eggs angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 25, 2018
This gold digger again

1 Like

Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2018
Amakababe:
It's not secret that most if not all nigerian men are scum. Wicked heartless and stingy.
Yesterday, a guy slapped his alleged lover because she wanted to fry eggs common eggs.
Rubbish!
I just fried 4 and ate them all, yes, I didn't touch your eggs stingy nigerian men.
And PS any man that dares lays his hands on me or any of my close female friends will regret been born nonsense.

Stingy Nigeria men? How? What about Nigerian women are they crippled or invalid? Nigerian women would be forming feminist but require men to buy 4 eggs for them to fry.

So Amaka, if only you fry 4 eggs, how many eggs would you fry for your whole family? Assuming your family consists of you, your husband, 3 children and maybe your sister or other family relation, how much eggs will your fry per breakfast? A whole crate? We are just talking about eggs, what about other ingredients for the breakfast like bread, butter, oil,onions, etc.

And we are only talking of breakfast. How much will you and your family eat for launch and supper?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by AceDomino(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2018
Amakababe:
It's not secret that most if not all nigerian men are scum. Wicked heartless and stingy.
Yesterday, a guy slapped his alleged lover because she wanted to fry eggs common eggs.
Rubbish!
I just fried 4 and ate them all, yes, I didn't touch your eggs stingy nigerian men.
And PS any man that dares lays his hands on me or any of my close female friends will regret been born nonsense.

Even if your boiled n fry 1 create na your personal headache niyen. Buffalo

1 Like

Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by sacramento1212: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2018
ndy87:

Atwep awak akaha. Ibot ke kong me self. Ame siere.

Afo ado eyen efik or afo ato mo ke akwa cross?
Re: I Just Fried And Ate 4 Eggs by crownson(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex / Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.