Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With (1655 Views)

How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps / I Want To Hangout With A Girl.I hav No Clue On What 2 Say To Her during hangout / In Benin And Want To Hangout? (2) (3) (4)

I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Cleopatraaaa: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello,

I am new in Warri and need a decent working class gentleman to hang out with in a quiet spot (public sites).
You can leave your whatsapp contact if you're ready
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by abolajidammy: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
abolajidammy:

U dey drop number??..u better be careful...na end of year we dey oooo..people still wan drive S63 AMG coupe go their village this year ooooo...

I no holy pass ooo......just tell somebody the location of where u dey go meet the person...even if it's a neutral place...

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by lordm(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rituals
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Rubbiish(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rituals comes to mind

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Uglymugg: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
I remember this profile. Same cleopatra but with different spellings. Most of the guys that dropped their numbers never came online till date. I wonder what happened to them.

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
The same delta state that's had 5 ritual killings this week?

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Cleopatraaaa: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Uglymugg:
I remember this profile. Same cleopatra but with different spellings. Most of the guys that dropped their numbers never came online till date. I wonder what happened to them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy be reasonable please.
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by jrfaj: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Delta house of rituals
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
Uglymugg:

Lmaoo... I'm dead : grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Diamond23(f): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Uglymugg:

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by osemoses1234(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2018
Uglymugg:
Benz
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by carter009(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Guys you people should be careful oooo, that's how my street guy visited a lady in Edo state 3 years ago, up till now his no were to be found, his phone switched off, they worst is that no one knows they lady, he met her on facebook.

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by sunbilor(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Delta is hot at the moment. Please all should be careful .

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by goldman777: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
True this Xmas season is not the best for blind dating guys abeg try see next year first besides girls in your area you see are readily available cos they need father Xmas why risk your life on a blind date with a kidnapper
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Apina(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Boys Don finish for your area undecided
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
with the ritual killings we are hearing and the plucking of eyes and harvesting of boobs ppl stil dey bold dey drop numbers for hookups.christmas don near and ritualists and yahoo plus guys be looking for who to harvest.

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
carter009:
Guys you people should be careful oooo, that's how my street guy visited a lady in Edo state 3 years ago, up till now his no were to be found, his phone switched off, they worst is that no one knows they lady, he met her on facebook.
sorry to say oo its like dem don use am.not all females on facebook are really females.
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2018
lefulefu:
sorry to say oo its like dem don use am.not all females on facebook are really females.
or it's a real female working with G.boys,that's how they roll now

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2018
SilentWisper:
or it's a real female working with G.boys,that's how they roll now
very true.many G boys use females to lure their victims.they call it red herring or something.anyway i dont do blind date..its left for guys who do it know how to protect themselves.

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Homeboiy: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2018
lefulefu:
very true.many G boys use females to lure their victims.they call it red herring or something.anyway i dont do blind date..its left for guys who do it know how to protect themselves.

Baba as boys dey still pant these days

One babe willingly leave her pant and two tops for my house since last Sunday

Girls matter weak me
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

Girls matter weak me
.. its like she sabi u and she go don feel say u no go be d type of guy wey go use her pant for sumptin..lol
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by hardon1(m): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2018
we go fvck? cos if we no fvck, wetin we gain?
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by DateMynd44(m): 1:42am On Dec 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U dey drop number??..u better be careful...na end of year we dey oooo..people still wan drive S63 AMG coupe go their village this year ooooo...

I no holy pass ooo......just tell somebody the location of where u dey go meet the person...even if it's a neutral place...
and na this same delta we dey read everyday for nairaland unto ritual's matter
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by DateMynd44(m): 1:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Uglymugg:
lol where's your proof? sad
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by DateMynd44(m): 1:44am On Dec 01, 2018
carter009:
serious?
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=Uglymugg post=73435940]I remember this profile. Same cleopatra but with different spellings. Most of the guys that dropped their numbers never came online till date. I wonder what happened to them. [/quote
grin cheesy ; smiley na wah for wah wah land
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2018
Uglymugg:

IF (S)HE USED THEM FOR MONEY RITUALS THEN I'M HAPPY FOR HER, AND FEEL NO EMOTIONS FOR THE MEN.

MORE MEN ARE BECOMING STUPIDER AS DAYS GO BY. HOW CAN A RANDOM STRANGER ASK FOR A MEET UP AND FOLKS ARE ALREADY DROPPING THEIR CONTACTS, ALL IN THE NAME OF GETTING A CHANCE TO LAY THIS STRANGE PERSON.
PLEASE THE WORLD WOULD BE BETTER IF WE HAVE LESS NUMBER OF FOOLS. I ENCOURAGE HER BUSINESS. IF SHE'S INTERESTED I HAVE NUMBERS OF MANY FOOLS I WOULD LIKE HER TO HANGOUT WITH, AND TERMINATE AFTERWARDS. grin

Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Homeboiy: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2018
lefulefu:
.. its like she sabi u and she go don feel say u no go be d type of guy wey go use her pant for sumptin..lol

For this hardship, she dey feel so
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by CAPSLOCKED: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Homeboiy:

Girls matter weak me

HOW FAR MY G?
I GET ONE BABA CONTROL WEY GO RUN AM FOR US.
BOIZ NEED CASH THIS PERIOD. cheesy
Re: I Need A Gentleman In Warri, Delta State To Hangout With by Homeboiy: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW FAR MY G?
I GET ONE BABA CONTROL WEY GO RUN AM FOR US.
BOIZ NEED CASH THIS PERIOD. cheesy

hahahahhah
Na two pants ooo

how much u go pay make I sell give u

Why Is Victoria Beckham So Skinny? / His Experience With A Gay. / Maid Exposed For Wearing Boss’ Clothes,taking Pics & Posting On Facebook 4 Likes